Muffins with blueberries - small muffins with amazing taste. Dessert highlights the special structure of the crumb and extraordinary juiciness, which give the berries. The preparation of a delicacy is not something complicated, it does not require a lot of time or scarce ingredients. Indulge in fragrant muffins?
Blueberry Muffins - General Cooking Principles
Dough for muffins is usually prepared with milk, sour cream, cream or kefir. The type of product determines the recipe. Unlike muffins, muffins are lighter and airy. Calorie products are also obtained lower, due to the low fat content.
What to put in the dough:
• butter, margarine;
• baking powder;
For aroma add vanilla. Often muffins are cooked with cocoa or chocolate pieces, which blend harmoniously with blueberries. The dough is light, watery in consistency, resembles a biscuit.
Silicone baking tins can be used. But more often they cook in paper cups, which are distributed in special stands. Bake miniature muffins mostly in the oven. The temperature depends on the recipe, the average fluctuates around 180-190 ° C. Readiness check, like a sponge cake, on a dry stick. It is necessary to pierce the product in the thickest place just to touch, there should be no stickiness.
Recipe 1: Muffins with blueberries on yogurt
The simplest recipe for muffins with blueberries, which are prepared quite simply and quickly. Therefore, immediately turn on the oven at 180 ° C and proceed to the dough kneading.
• 0.15 liters of kefir;
• two eggs;
• 10 grams of baking powder;
• 200 grams of sugar;
• 300 grams of flour;
• 120 grams of oil;
• 2/3 cup blueberries.
1. Take a mixer and whip sugar with eggs until foam.
2. Add kefir, beat for a few seconds.
3. Melt the butter and gently mix it in the dough.
4. Mix the flour with the ripper and vanilla, pour into the dough and stir. 5. We wash the berries, dry them and send them to the muffins. We try to evenly distribute the total mass.
6. Take a big spoon and lay out the blueberry dough into molds. Do not fill the volume more than 2/3.
7. We put in the oven, which should have already been heated.
8. Cooking for about 20 minutes. Check with a wand. If the molds are the largest standard, you can add a few more minutes.
Recipe 2: Muffins with “Air” blueberries
The recipe is very lush and airy blueberry muffins. The recipe is also suitable for other juicy berries: raspberries, strawberries. From these products you get 8-10 standard muffins.
• 0.1 kg of sugar;
• 0.2 kg of blueberries;
• 0.1 kg of oil;
• 0.17 liters of milk;
• 2 eggs;
• 2 tsp. ripper;
• 0.18 kg of flour;
1. Oil melt. You can simply put in a bowl and warm in the microwave.
2. Flour should be mixed with a pinch of salt and vanilla, add to them baking powder from bags.
3. Eggs, butter and sugar combine in another bowl and beat a little.
4. Add egg mass to the flour mixture.
5. Pour in milk. Fluid temperature should be room temperature. Stir with a spoon or a whisk.
6. Lastly, prepared berries are laid in the dough.
7. Stir gently so as not to stretch the blueberries, and it remains intact.
8. We put in molds, send bake. The mass should fill the container at 2/3 of the height.
9. Put muffins for 22 minutes in a preheated to 180 ° C stove. Cool, powder with sugar.
Recipe 3: Blueberry Muffins on Oatmeal
The recipe is not only delicious, but also very healthy muffins. For the test, you will need oatmeal flakes, it is better to take the product of quick cooking. They swell more easily, and the crumb of the finished baking is more tender.
• a slightly incomplete glass of cereal;
• 0.5 cups of flour;
• 0.5 cups of sugar (you can add more);
• two eggs;
• pinch of lemon;
• 60 grams of plum oil .;
• 0.75 cups of milk;
• a glass of blueberries;
• 8 grams of baking powder.
Cooking 1. Pour cereal into a bowl, add warm milk and leave for an hour. Periodically need to stir.
2. Beat eggs and sugar, also send to cereal.
3. Add oil. It must be melted in any way, for example, on a stove or in a microwave oven.
5. Enter the flour into the dough with baking powder, add salt at the tip of the knife. To taste you can pour a little vanilla.
6. Mix the dough well with a spoon for a few minutes.
7. We combine with berries, which need to be washed and dried in advance.
8. Fold the dough into standard molds for muffins.
9. Send a blueberry delicacy to the oven, bake for about twenty minutes. We set the temperature to 180 ° C.
Recipe 4: Two Chocolate Muffins with Blueberries
The variant is amazing muffins, which are made with blueberries, white and dark chocolate. Such a treat will appreciate even the most spoiled sweet tooth.
• two eggs;
• 70 grams of oil;
• a glass of flour;
• glass of berries;
• standard vanilla bag;
• 40 grams of white chocolate;
• 40 grams of dark chocolate;
• 0.5 cup sour cream;
• 0.12 kg of sugar;
• 1 tsp. ripper.
1. Pour vanillin into sugar, break up recipe eggs and rub well. Or whisk whisk.
2. Enter the sour cream. You can take kefir, but not fat free.
3. Next add the oil. If it is soft, then you can just throw and rub it. Either melt a piece, cool a little and pour.
4. Mix the ripper with flour, enter into the dough.
5. Take a big knife and chop both kinds of chocolate into small pieces. We mix with other ingredients.
6. It remains only to add blueberries.
7. The dough is laid out in the usual molds, do not fill the volume more than 2/3.
8. Muffins are baked for about twenty minutes. As usual, we set the temperature around 180 degrees.
Recipe 5: Muffins with blueberries in vegetable oil
A variant of the test for muffins with blueberries, which is prepared in vegetable oil. Baking does not get stale for a long time, although it does not linger on the table either. Dough with milk. Ingredients
• 180 grams of milk;
• 250 grams of flour;
• 100 grams of oil;
• 2 tsp. ripper;
• 200 grams of sugar;
• one egg;
• 120 grams of berries.
1. Beat the eggs with a scoop and milk. Just bring the mixture to a homogeneous state. Oil droplets will float on the surface, as it should be.
2. In another bowl, mix the fine sugar with flour and other bulk ingredients. For taste, add salt at the tip of the knife.
3. It now remains to combine both mixtures. Stir well.
4. Only then add berries to the dough. Do not pour out a bunch of blueberries, it is better to add gradually and stir so that the berries are distributed evenly and are present in each product.
5. Fold in the molds and the stove!
6. Cooking muffins in vegetable oil to dry sticks, set the average temperature in the region of 180-190.
Recipe 6: Chocolate Blueberry Muffins
A variant of chocolate dough for cocoa muffins with blueberries. Choose a black, high-quality powder without sugar. The dough is kneaded in milk.
• 150 ml of milk;
• 45 grams of cocoa;
• 100 grams of sugar;
• 10 grams of ripper;
• 60 ml of oil;
• 0.7 cups blueberries.
1. Beat the prescription egg until light crema.
2. Add vegetable oil with milk at room temperature.
3. We combine all the dry ingredients together, do not forget about the ripper. Stir. Flour beforehand it is better to sift, as well as cocoa powder.
4. Pour the dry mixture into the milk dough, stir.
5. Add blueberries, mix.
6. Pour the dough into molds. We send baked.
7. Cooking blueberry muffins for 20 minutes at 190 degrees.
Recipe 7: Muffins with blueberries from condensed milk dough
For such blueberry muffins, the dough is made with condensed milk. Naturally, sugar is not added to it.
• flour 200 grams;
• two eggs;
• 1 tsp. baking powder;
• 0.3 tsp. vanilla;
• 100 ml condensed milk;
• 0.5 cup blueberries;
• 50 grams of plum oil. Cooking
1. Mix the flour with baking powder and vanilla all together sift through a sieve. Set aside the dry mixture for the time being to the side.
2. Beat the eggs, enter the condensed milk.
3. Add melted to the eggs, but in no case is not hot oil.
4. Thoroughly mix everything, lay on the molds.
5. Put washed and dried berries on the dough on top. During baking, the dough will rise, blueberries will sink.
6. These muffins are baked at a temperature of 200, also until dry.
Blueberry Muffins - Tips and Tricks
• Muffins can be cooked not only with fresh berries, but also with frozen blueberries. It is necessary to give the product to completely thaw before adding to the dough and drain well.
• In recipes muffins can be used not only cow's milk. In the absence of this product or its intolerance, you can put analogues in the dough. For example, goat, oatmeal, soy milk.
• Is the crust burnt on the cupcake? No need to throw it away! Berm fine grater and scrape the top layer. So that the affected surface does not catch the eye, you can fall asleep baking with powdered or powdered cocoa.
• If you decorate the muffins with a cream cap, you get the popular cupcake cakes. In addition to the cream, you can use sugar mastic, decorate the product with fresh berries, colorful dragees or small candies.
• Any muffins will become more fragrant and more beautiful if you sprinkle some nuts on top of the dough, but they should not be fried.
• Often finished products are sprinkled with powder. But this should be done after complete cooling. Otherwise, the sugar will begin to melt, and the muffins will be wet.