Muffins with raisins - general principles of cooking
Cakes with raisins are sold in any confectionery department. Fragrant and soft, I just want to bite off a piece, and even better to eat completely one cupcake .. or two. Do not waste money, because it is much cheaper to cook muffins on your own. Cheaper, and most importantly - tastier. Make sure from your own experience that home-made muffins with raisins are not just tasty, but also soft, with tight tasty dough.
Muffins with raisins - preparing food and dishes
If you decide to make muffins with raisins, then there are several options for preparing the dough. The most delicious, but not at all dietary cupcakes are made in butter. If you are at the post, replace the butter with sunflower. If you have a slow cooker, then you can knead the dough without any oil, on sour kefir or milk.
Also raisins need special preparation. If you put the raisins in a cupcake in the form in which you purchased it in the store, you will spoil the baking. Before cooking the cakes, pour the raisins for 15 minutes with boiling water, and then rinse them under running water. The fact is that dried fruits are treated with a special mixture before selling, so that dried berries on the counter look as attractive as possible, so if you do not rinse them thoroughly, there is a chance of poisoning. Such technology of preparation concerns not only raisins, but in general all dried fruits.
It is best to cook muffins with raisins in silicone molds - this is how they will bake perfectly, and removing them after that is easier than ever.
Recipes for raisin muffins:
Recipe 1: Cupcake with raisins in butter
Fresh butter added to cupcake dough will make the taste of home baking amazing. But do not get carried away with this dish, especially towards the evening, as such a delicacy is quite high-calorie. Please note that fresh milk in the recipe can be replaced by sour.
- 120 gr. sugar
- 3 pieces eggs
- 220 ml. milk
- 200 gr. butter
- 120 gr. wheat flour
- 1 tsp soda
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 50 gr. raisins
- Before preparing the dough, prepare the raisins, pour boiling water over it.
- It is necessary to heat the oven by setting the temperature to 200 degrees.
- Remove the butter from the refrigerator before kneading. The oil will mix with the egg, and therefore must be softened.
- Sift the flour into a deep container in which you will knead the dough. Add sugar and salt to flour.
- Using a mixer or blender, mix the egg and butter. When you get a thick foam, pour the foamy mixture to the flour.
- Add kefir and soda, boiled with lemon juice, raisins to the container. Stir all the ingredients into the dough until smooth, then pour the finished product into the mold and place it in a heated cupboard. It is necessary to bake a cake with raisins for about 20-25 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
Recipe 2: Muffins with raisins on yogurt
To get white tender dough, use one of the ingredients yogurt.
- 120 gr. butter
- 1 glass of unsweetened natural yogurt
- 3 pieces eggs
- 130 g. sugar (or powdered sugar)
- 150 gr. wheat flour
- 60 grams of raisins
- 1 tsp soda
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- Raisin for muffins before making the dough, fill with hot water and leave for 15 minutes.
- Before adding the butter to the dough, you need to remove it from the fridge so that the product is slightly melted. Combine the butter with the egg using a blender.
- Combine flour, sugar and salt. Add egg foam and yogurt to the dry ingredient mix. Stir.
- Soda extinguish with lemon juice, add to the dough with raisins. The finished dough should have a smooth consistency.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Pour the dough into oiled cupcakes and send to a hot oven for 20-25 minutes.
Recipe 3: Muffins with raisins and chocolate
Chocolate muffins are also very, very tasty. A few spoons of cocoa and a chocolate bar can create a real culinary wonder - see for yourself.
- 1 glass of milk of any fat content
- 3 tons of eggs
- 5 tbsp. cocoa
- 160 gr. sugar (or powdered sugar)
- 220 gr. butter
- 160 gr. wheat flour
- Soda 1 tsp.
- 1/2 Bars of Black Chocolate
- Lemon juice 1 tsp. (for baking soda)
- 80 gr. raisins
- Before making the dough, pour the raisins for muffins with hot water for at least 15 minutes.
- In deep containers mix butter, sugar and cocoa. Turn on the stove, put the mass on the fire and stir until the first bubbles appear. Two-thirds of the mass cast for the dough and let it cool. The rest of the mass will go on the glaze.
- Beat the egg with salt to a thick foam.
- Mix the flour, egg scum, add the chocolate mass and knead until you get a smooth dough.
- Pour milk into the dough, mix.
- Add soda with lemon juice to the dough.
- Drain the raisins. Chop chocolate into small crumb. Add these ingredients to the dough.
- Pour the dough into molds oiled with vegetable oil and send to a hot oven for half an hour.
- Ready-made cupcakes, while they are hot, brush with chocolate icing. You can serve them immediately, or you can let them cool.
Recipe 4: Cakes with raisins in sunflower oil
Prepare delicious muffins with raisins, but not with traditional butter, but with vegetable butter. This recipe is good, firstly, because it can be used on a post, and secondly, the cupcakes will turn out lush.
- 1 cup of sugar
- Soda - 1 tsp.
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice (for quenching soda)
- 4/5 glasses of sunflower oil
- 3 pieces chicken eggs
- 130 grams of wheat flour
- 70 gr. walnut
- 120 gr. raisins
- 220 a glass of kefir
- Pre-fill raisins with boiling water.
- Mix dry ingredients. To do this, sift the flour through a sieve into a deep container, add sugar and salt to it, mix well.
- Mix the chicken egg and salt in a thick foam. When you get a thick foam, pour in the mixture to the flour and add kefir and soda, quenched with vinegar.
- Stir the ingredients, gradually pouring sunflower oil into the dough.
- Chop walnuts with a blender or rolling pin. Add raisins and nuts to the dough.
- Pour the dough into cupcake molds, which must first be oiled. Bake muffins with raisins for about 20-25 minutes.
Muffins with raisins - secrets and useful tips from the best chefs
- In addition to raisins, you can add sliced dried apricots and chopped prunes to the muffins, as well as various kinds of nuts.
- You can make not muffins with muffins, but muffins. By and large, the ingredients are needed all the same, but the same amount of flour that is needed to make muffins, eggs, sugar and butter is put three times less! For this reason, muffins with raisins can be used without fear for the figure.
- Muffins with raisins will be more tasty if you are not too lazy to separate the whites from the yolks and mix them with sugar.
- A warm cupcake is “afraid” of loud sounds and vibrations, it falls off and loses its attractive product appearance. Therefore, when you get baking, be careful.
- The most delicious raisins for muffins are sweet and sour. Dried fruits made from raisin are not suitable. In fact, raisins should be soaked not for 15 minutes, but on the principle “the longer the better”. You can soak the raisins overnight, believe me - it will make it even better.