Muffins are sweet muffins that differ not only in size. Baking is very fragrant, delicate, moist, especially in the chocolate version. You can simply make a dough with cocoa or make a real treat with a liquid filling. What we bake today?
Chocolate Muffins - General Cooking Principles
Muffin dough is always cooked with eggs. Dairy products are also added to it. Usually it is sour cream, milk, kefir. Many formulations contain fats: butter, vegetable or margarine. Often they can be replaced by each other. Mixed mixture of these products is combined with dry ingredients: flour, cocoa, vanilla, baking powder.
Muffin dough has the consistency of thick cream. It is put with spoons in molds of metal, silicone, sometimes use disposable paper baskets and a special stand. If adding a filling is envisaged, it is mixed immediately into the dough or it is placed in the middle layer. But especially interesting are the muffins with liquid filling. Fake stuffing has an identical composition with the dough, but does not freeze due to a reduction in baking time.
Chocolate muffins with liquid “One moment”
Recipe for instant chocolate muffins with liquid filling. It will take a minimum set of products for cooking, the process will also take a little time. From these products you get 2 servings.
• 40 g of chocolate;
• 20 g of flour;
• 30 g of sugar;
• 40 g of oil.
1. We put chocolate in a saucepan, put it on the stove, immediately add butter to it. Since the dough will be immediately filled, choose high-quality ingredients with good taste. Melt.
2. In the bowl, break the egg, throw the sugar and whisk it.
3. Add flour to the eggs, stir.
4. Now pour melted chocolate mass, it should not be hot. Re-mix and immediately pour into two molds. 5. Put the muffins in the oven. Bake at 160 degrees for about ten minutes. Then we take a toothpick, we check readiness. The muffin should be baked on top, and inside remain raw.
6. We take out the muffins from the molds and immediately shift them to plates. Decorate with berries, fruit, powder, served with ice cream.
Chocolate Cherry Muffins
Recipe for chocolate muffins with ripe cherries. If there are no fresh berries, you can always take a freeze or canned. Too juicy cherries after removal of the bone is recommended to slightly squeeze.
• 50 g cherries;
• eggs 2 pcs .;
• 3 tbsp. l cocoa;
• yoghurt 200 ml (natural without additives);
• 1.5 tsp. ripper;
• millet. flour 250 grams;
• 100 grams of drained oil .;
• 240 g Sakh. sand.
1. For this recipe, you can not use a mixer or whisk. Break eggs, shake with a fork. Immediately pour sugar, grind together.
2. Separately stir the yogurt. We spread to the eggs, fray together.
3. Add the softened butter and stir too.
4. Cocoa must be combined with flour and ripper. Pour it all into the dough. Stir one last time until smooth. To taste you can add a little vanilla.
5. Fold in the molds for a centimeter of dough.
6. Now take the cherry, lay out several berries on the dough. We try to place them in the center and do not touch the edges.
7. Cover the filling with chocolate dough on top.
8. Send muffins for baking.
9. Chocolate muffins are prepared for about half an hour, if you use an average temperature of 180 degrees. After baking, carefully remove the products from the molds, spread on the dish, decorate to your liking.
Chocolate Muffins with Liquid Filling
The recipe for one more chocolate muffins with liquid filling, which also need a little undercook. Moreover, the less the products are kept in the oven, the more chocolate cream will be inside. Chocolate you need to take a quality at least 70% cocoa content.
• chocolate 0.2 kg;
• two eggs;
• 0.1 kg of oil;
• three raw yolks;
• 60 g of flour;
• sugar 90 g; • fine salt.
1. Breaking chocolate into cubes.
2. Butter butter cut into pieces, send to the chocolate in a bowl.
3. We put in a water bath. Begin to melt all together. We try not to overheat, so constantly stir the pieces. As soon as we achieve homogeneity of the glaze, remove the mass from the heat.
4. Smash eggs in a bowl. Add to them prescription yolks. Proteins can be used for other purposes, they will not be needed. Begin to beat the eggs.
5. Gradually introduce sugar into the future dough. For the brightness of taste we throw a pinch of salt.
6. As soon as all sugar dissolves, add chocolate melted with butter to the dough. Stir.
7. Pour flour. Optionally add vanilla.
8. Fold the dough into molds, fill with 2/3.
9. We put in the furnace heated to 200 ° C. After 7-9 minutes check. If the muffins are covered with a dense crust, then remove.
10. We shift to the serving plate. We decorate with cocoa powder or powdered sugar contrasting in color.
Chocolate muffins with liquid cream dough filling
The recipe for very delicate chocolate muffins. For the dough, it is desirable to use a fat sour cream of at least 20%, you can take 25-30, baking will be more sweet. For the filling, Nutella chocolate paste is used. You can use another similar mass.
• sour cream 0.15 kg;
• 30 g of cocoa;
• three eggs;
• 150 g of sugar;
• baking ripper 1.5 tsp.
• 150-180 g of chocolate paste;
• flour 200 g
1. Pour sugar into eggs, beat for a couple of minutes with a mixer.
2. Sour cream should not be cold, remove the product in heat in advance. Send to the eggs, beat together a few seconds.
3. It's time to mix cocoa and flour, pour ripper. We send all this into the dough, knead with a tablespoon.
4. The first method of molding. Put some dough in a cake pan, then put a teaspoon of chocolate paste and hide the filling under a layer of new dough.
5. The second method of molding. Spread the dough all over at once. Fill each 2/3 of the height. We knead chocolate paste, we shift in the confectionery syringe. We stick into the future cupcake, squeeze a small amount into the central part of the dough. Take out the syringe. 6. Send chocolate muffins topped in the oven.
Chocolate Muffins with Chocolate Chips
For the preparation of these charming muffins you need good milk or dark chocolate. You can take special pastry droplets. The dough is kneaded in milk. If desired, the portion can be left white and not add cocoa.
• 2 spoons with a cocoa hillock;
• chocolate bar (per 100 g);
• 5 spoons of milk;
• two eggs;
• half a pack of oil;
• 8 g ripper;
• 90 g sugar.
1. The oil is melted and cooled.
2. Eggs are sent to a bowl, pour sugar, rub to white foam, but do not whip.
3. Introduce milk into the egg mixture.
4. Next, add the oil, which should have cooled. Stir.
5. Now the dough must enter all the dry ingredients. It is better to mix them first. Combine cocoa with flour, ripper and a small pinch of fine salt, send to the dough. Stir.
6. Chocolate must be chilled. We take a large knife and chop the tile into pieces, the size of one raisin. Pour into the dough.
7. Stir the mass with chocolate, laid out in mini molds for cupcakes.
8. Bake 35 minutes at 170-180 degrees. We take it out, cool it a little, we shift it to beautiful plates. This pastry does not need any decoration.
Banana Chocolate Muffins
The recipe for chocolate-banana muffins, which just conquer unusual flavor. Choose ripe and soft fruits to make the baking really tasty. Recipe for vegetable oil.
• two eggs;
• two bananas;
• 125 ml of oil;
• 1.5 tsp. ripper;
• 50 grams of cocoa;
• a glass of sugar;
• flour 0.2 kg.
1. Pound peeled bananas to mashed potatoes, set aside for a moment.
2. We break eggs, we throw a pinch of salt to them, we pour out sugar and quickly we stir.
3. Separately combine the flour and other bulk ingredients.
4. Spread banana puree on eggs.
5. Next fall asleep flour mixture.
6. Quickly stir everything, scatter the dough in molds.
7. We poison in the stove. The oven should already be heated to 170 degrees. Cooking muffins for half an hour.
Chocolate Muffins on Kefir
If there is no kefir, then you can take yogurt or ryazhenka, fit for dough, and any yogurt. Muffins in any case will be obtained, but if the fermented milk product is liquid, you will have to additionally add a couple of spoons of flour.
• a glass of kefir;
• 180 g of sugar;
• flour two glasses;
• 3 spoons of cocoa;
• 2 tsp. ripper;
• two eggs.
1. Pour cocoa in flour, immediately add baking powder to them. We send everything in a sieve and passes.
2. In a bowl, combine the eggs with kefir and sugar. Immerse the whisk, whip a minute.
3. It's time to add the flour mixture. Stir, the dough is ready! On request, you can add pieces of chocolate, cherries, raisins or any other fillers, muffins will be even tastier.
4. Spread the mass in small molds. These muffins rise perfectly when baking, so we put a little more than half.
5. Bake to readiness, which we define with a dry pecker, at a temperature of 180.
Chocolate Muffins - Tips and Tricks
• If a muffin with a liquid filling is over-kept in the oven, then nothing terrible will happen, just the product will be completely baked and you will get an ordinary cupcake.
• If you do not like the appearance of muffins, then cracks and other defects can be masked. To do this, use different glazes, powdered sugar or simple cocoa powder.
• Silicone molds for muffins do not require oil lubrication. Tins need to be carefully crafted inside, otherwise the cupcakes will stick.