Fungal soups, simple to make, usually not containing inaccessible ingredients, are nevertheless remarkably tasty and are rightly considered light and at the same time nutritious.
To enhance this last property, they are almost certainly cooked by adding potatoes.
Well, and if you choose a variety of mushrooms, then mushrooms are leading in terms of availability.
Produced on an industrial scale mushrooms, can be purchased at any season, and prices, again, are quite reasonable.
These two components, plus a simple, most often lean, broth, and a fragrant, nourishing soup are ready, and nothing is wasted of time and effort.
Champignon Soup with Potatoes - General Cooking Principles
• Mushroom soup with potatoes can be cooked not only from fresh or frozen mushrooms, which are now available at any time of the year. For first courses, you can use mushrooms both in pickled form and preserved in their own juice.
• Champignons are a versatile ingredient and are always interchangeable, that is, fresh, if necessary, can be replaced with frozen, canned, poached in their own juice or pickled, purchased or own cooking.
• When choosing fresh mushrooms, get young, who have not had time to fully open the mushrooms. It is these mushrooms that are best suited for soups, especially if you want to slice them into slices. Making a cut along the mushroom, you get a thin piece, on the cut of which there is both a leg and a cap.
• Potatoes for liquid first courses of champignons are preferable to take a medium, and for cream soup, on the contrary, it is very well boiled soft.
• When cooking champignon soups with potatoes, vegetables and cereals, usually barley, are added to the main ingredients (mushrooms and potatoes). If you do not like barley, replace it with rice or millet.
• Vegetables and mushrooms are cut into pieces of approximately the same size and dipped only in boiling liquid (broth or broth). Mushrooms are added at the end of cooking, along with browned root vegetables, often sliced champignons are fried with chopped vegetables. • Cooked champignon soups with potatoes not only on mushroom or vegetable broths. Cooked in meat or chicken broth is the first will be more nutritious.
• So that the soups have a delicate milky taste, cream, hard cheeses in a grated form or melted cream cheese are introduced into them.
• Often, when served, sprinkle with greens, this refers to vegetable champignon soups with potatoes.
Fresh champignon soup with potatoes
Ingredients per half liter of water:
• young fresh champignons - 300 grams;
• two heads of white salad onions;
• potato - 4 tubers;
• two carrots;
• a small bunch of parsley;
• baking flour - 2 tbsp. l .;
• hard “Dutch” cheese - 100 grams.
1. Without peeling off the caps, rinse the champignons well and do not cut them very coarsely. Lightly fry the mushrooms in vegetable oil.
2. Fry crushed onion to amber color separately in butter, then add flour and, stirring constantly, continue to fry for another 2 minutes.
3. Dip in boiling water potatoes, cut into centimeter cubes with carrots, cut into strips.
4. Put the fried onion and mushrooms in the broth to the practically cooked vegetables. Dip the “Dutch” cheese ground into the small chips.
5. Lightly salt the soup with fine salt, add to your taste ground black pepper and continue cooking at a minimum, about a quarter of an hour, until fully cooked.
6. Half a minute before switching off, put the parsley leaves into small pieces in the soup, taking just a few of its branches.
Champignon Soup with Potatoes and Chicken
Ingredients per 700 ml of water:
• 300 grams of white meat chicken, breast;
• 100 grams of asparagus;
• three small potatoes;
• potato starch - 2 tablespoons full;
• canned sweet corn - 100 grams;
• twelve medium-sized young champignons;
• a teaspoon of high-quality sesame oil;
• green onions - 3 feathers.
1. Wash chicken breast thoroughly before cooking. In the pan with chicken meat, pour in the entire volume of liquid necessary for cooking soup and let it boil quickly. Remove the foam (var) and cook further with a minimum boil until the meat is completely cooked, 30 minutes. 2. Fifteen minutes after boiling add the diced potatoes.
3. Remove the finished breast from the broth, cut into large chunks or small pieces and lower back.
4. Add boiled chicken broth and add sliced small mushrooms and cook for 12 minutes or until potatoes are softened.
5. Pour in the diluted 1/4 cup of boiled, cooled water, starch and continue cooking, stirring gently until the broth is noticeably thickened.
6. Reduce heat, add small pieces of asparagus and cook over low heat. Adding table salt in small drops, adjust the taste of the soup to your discretion, pepper slightly with ground black pepper.
7. Wash and dry the green onions, chop and add it along with sesame oil to the already spilled soup.
“Mushroom pearl barley soup” of champignons with potatoes
Ingredients for 1, 8 l of purified water:
• canned (stewed in own juice) champignons - 350 grams;
• a pound of potatoes;
• pearl barley - 50 grams;
• carrots - 2 pcs .;
• two small parsley roots;
• onion, sweet onions - 2 heads;
• 50 gr. sweet cream butter, “Peasant”;
• 100 ml sour cream 20% fat;
• two large spoons of white flour;
• 400 ml of kvass (beetroot), can be replaced with wheat;
• peppercorns - 4 pcs.
1. Onions, parsley root, carrot chop in small thin strips and fry a little in oil. Add flour, dried to a light color change in a dry pan, mix thoroughly and transfer to a pan of boiling water, boil for three minutes and drain on a fine sieve.
2. In a strained boiling vegetable broth, lower the potatoes, cut into large (3x3 cm) cubes, quickly boil everything and, turning the heat down to a minimum, continue cooking.
3. After a quarter of an hour, add the rump boiled in a separate dish until half cooked, chopped small pieces of mushrooms from the jar along with the marinade. Pour kvass, salt, pepper, add a small pinch of ground pepper to the broth, and bring the mushroom champignon soup with potatoes to readiness. 4. Season the soup with sour cream and serve.
Cream of champignon cream soup with potatoes
Ingredients for 1 l. liquids (water, broth, broth):
• half a kilo of frozen, sliced champignons;
• three potatoes, medium;
• 100 ml low-fat, 10% cream;
• processed cheese with mushrooms - 50 grams;
• 72% natural butter.
1. Thawed shredded mushrooms fry until browned in a pan in the melted butter. Put the third part of them, and put the rest into the pan with boiled potatoes, chopped into small cubes. Cook without lidding over low heat for seven minutes.
2. When the potatoes are well cooked and become soft, blend the contents of the pan with a blender until you get a smooth mash.
3. Pour the cream into the puree, slowly, stir thoroughly and put the saucepan on the soup back onto the stove, turned on the most minimal fire. Enter the melted cheese and, while gently stirring constantly, boil the cream soup for another 8 minutes.
4. In the plates with the poured soup in the center, place the mushrooms, which were postponed after roasting, in a slide.
Vegetable champignon soup with potatoes
Ingredients for 1.5 liters:
• 150 grams of marinated champignons;
• 400 grams of pork, rib;
• three small potatoes;
• one medium bulb;
• small carrots;
• beets - 1 pc., Maroon;
• half a small head of cabbage - “white squirrel”;
• 2 tbsp. l flour, wheat;
• 50 grams of tomato puree;
• 50 grams of dried prunes, pitted;
• Lavrushka - 1 sheet.
1. Wash the pork ribs under the tap, scrape the heavily soiled areas with a knife, if necessary, chop them into small pieces. Fill with water and boil not very greasy broth, removing excess fat with the foam during cooking.
2. Chopped pork ribs can be removed from the prepared broth, remove the meat from them and return it back or leave it in its original form, without removing the pulp from the bones.
3. Finely chopped onion fry in fat or vegetable oil until transparent. Put a large shabby carrot against the onions and fry for five minutes together. In a separate pan, without fat, slightly fry the flour with tomato paste. 4. Put the diced beets and potatoes in boiling broth, boil for a quarter of an hour and add the carrots sprouted with onions, and after another 10 minutes. dissolve the flour in the soup, fried with tomato.
5. Add the prunes, washed and sliced with thin strips, together with the pickled mushrooms and cook the vegetable soup until ready.
6. No sooner than five minutes before the end, put a laurel, a small leaf of it, in the soup, add fine salt to taste and pepper if necessary.
Champignon soup with potatoes - tricks and helpful tips
• Put pickled mushrooms into the soup only after all the vegetables have reached full readiness, otherwise the acid contained in them will not give the vegetables a good boil and they will remain firm.
• Soup, which was added cream and melted cheese can not be boiled, and therefore when cooking, make sure that it does not boil.
• Slice frozen champignons do not have to be thawed, they can be added in frozen form.
• Melted cheese can also be replaced with almost any hard, high-fat cheese, if you rub it on a small grater before adding it. Note that the cheese should be only natural, easily melted by high temperature.