Mushrooms are low-calorie products, so they are used for dietary nutrition. They contain vitamins and lecithin, which fights cholesterol. In addition to all this, they have a huge amount of protein. With this product, many dishes are prepared, including soups, where, in addition to them, vegetables, meat and cereals are added to the broth.
Mushrooms in combination with pearl barley, which contains even more vitamins and amino acids, make the dish not only tasty, but also useful. Soups with these ingredients are fragrant and original.
Mushroom soup with barley - general principles of cooking
• Mushroom soup is sometimes cooked in vegetable broth.
• Be sure to soak dried mushrooms before cooking them. Pour the remaining broth into the soup for richness.
• Thaw mushrooms in warm water for half an hour.
• Before cooking, lower the barley for four hours in cold water.
• If there is no time to wait for the barley to boil over, then boil it in a separate dish and then add to the soup.
• For pickle, instead of soaking the pearl barley can be browned in oil.
Classic mushroom soup with barley
A nutritious and flavorful first course with many vitamins.
• liter of broth;
• 140 g of mushrooms;
• Bay leaf;
• 110 g of pearl barley;
• olive oil for frying;
• one leek;
• one carrot;
• one onion;
• hot red pepper;
• 2 tbsp. l ghee butter.
1. Wash the pearl barley grits. Bring half the broth to a boil and add salt, barley and bay leaf to it. Reduce heat and simmer for 45 minutes.
2. Rinse and dry the mushrooms. Fry them in butter with salt and pepper until golden brown.
3. Onion and carrot peel and shred. Fry them in a separate saucepan in olive oil until cooked. Then add the remaining broth, mushrooms and ready-made barley with liquid. Cook over medium heat, covering the lid not fully, for 23 minutes. 4. Four minutes before cooking, add tarragon, leeks and parsley to the soup.
5. Pour the finished dish into plates, and serve with homemade breadcrumbs.
6. Vegetable soup and sandwiches go well with this soup.
Mushroom soup with pearl barley in a slow cooker
If you cook it in a dish in a slow cooker, all its useful properties will be preserved.
• 480 g of mushrooms;
• half barley multi-stack;
• 25 g parsley root;
• vegetable oil;
• 360 g of potatoes;
• 125 g carrots;
• 2.4 liters of water;
• 95 g onions.
1. Pour boiling water over barley and soak it in it for twenty minutes.
2. Chop onions randomly and fry in baking mode. After 8 minutes, add carrots grated on a fine or coarse grater and fry for the same amount of minutes.
3. Rinse the mushrooms, remove from them all the excess and grind. Add them to roasted vegetables and cook for 17 minutes.
4. Then add peeled and chopped potatoes, barley and chopped parsley root.
5. Pour in water, salt and cook for sixty minutes in “Quenching” mode.
6. After cooking, open the lid not immediately, but only after 9 minutes.
7. Serve hot with any vegetable salad.
Mushroom cream soup with barley
• 460 g of mushrooms;
• one onion;
• celery stalk;
• incomplete glass barley;
• half a glass of cream;
• 35 g butter;
• 40 ml of olive oil;
• one glass of broth.
1. Pearl barley rinse well and soak in water for an hour. Then boil it in water until tender.
2. Crumble randomly peeled onions and celery, and fry in a saucepan in hot oil.
3. Rinse the mushrooms, cut lengthwise and add to vegetables. Put nutmeg, pepper and salt there. Simmer for 8 minutes.
4. Pour some water and broth into the mixture, add barley. Boil and boil for 17 minutes.
5. Grind all ingredients with a blender to a smooth consistency.
6. Serve the dish with croutons and a sprig of parsley.
Mushroom soup with pearl barley “Rassolnik”
The soup turns out tasty and healthy.
• four potatoes;
• carrots and onions;
• a handful of mushrooms;
• 450 g salted cucumbers;
• incomplete glass barley;
• ground pepper;
• sour cream;
• 3.8 liters of water;
• 300 ml of cucumber brine;
• sunflower oil;
• three bay leaves.
1. Put the barley soaked in warm water overnight.
2. The next day, transfer the cereal to the pan and cook with the water for 12 minutes. Then drain all the water and fill with new.
3. While the cereal is boiled, prepare the vegetables. Peel potatoes, cut into medium cubes and add to barley.
4. Chop carrots and onions, fry them in sunflower oil. Add to them the brine and pepper, mix. After some time, add chopped pickled cucumber to onions and carrots.
5. Transfer the frying to the soup along with the bay leaves. Boil for 16 minutes.
6. Ready soup should be infused for half an hour.
7. Serve it with greens and sour cream.
Mushroom, pearl and cream cheese soup
Melted cheese gives the dish spice and makes it even tastier.
• 430 g of mushrooms;
• two potatoes;
• 210 g of processed cheese;
• 75 g of barley;
• 2.1 l of beef broth.
1. Pre-soak the pearl barley in water for five hours.
2. Boil the swollen barley in water until ready.
3. The water in which it was prepared, drain and pour broth instead of it.
4. Wash mushrooms, chop randomly and fry together with shredded onions until rosy color.
5. Add zazharku to broth and cook over medium heat.
6. Wash the potatoes, peel, cut into slices and add to the soup along with the salt. Cook until the potatoes are completely cooked.
7. Add grated processed cheese and spices. Boil another 8 minutes.
8. Serve with chopped greens.
Mushroom soup with pearl barley “Solyanka”
A fragrant dish in which you can add almost any ingredient.
• 1.8 chicken broth;
• a glass of honey agaric;
• 140 g of ham;
• three potatoes;
• 130 g smoked sausage; • 125 g of pearl barley;
• two pickled cucumbers;
• two Art. l sour cream;
• 5 pieces. pitted olives;
• two bows;
• half a lemon;
• three Art. l pasta.
1. Mushrooms, rinse, remove their legs and fry in sunflower oil with onions cut into cubes.
2. Barley, pre-soaked overnight, put stew in broth.
3. Add the sliced ham and smoked sausage to the barley.
4. Cut the potatoes into straws and add to the broth along with the salt. Cook for 12 minutes.
5. There also lower fried mushrooms, grated cucumbers and tomato paste. Boil the soup for 18 minutes. If desired, for a rich taste, you can add pickle from cucumbers.
6. After cooking, let Solyanka brew.
7. Serve the soup, decorating it with olive, sour cream and a slice of lemon.
Soup from barley and dried mushrooms
Mushrooms that have been dried in advance give the dish a special flavor.
• 115 g dried mushrooms;
• 1.9 liters of water;
• 5 potatoes;
• one carrot and onion;
• green onions;
• 85 g of pearl barley.
1. Pour the dried mushrooms with any water and leave them overnight.
2. Cook barley in a separate bowl.
3. Pull the mushrooms out of the water, dry them and chop them. Strain the water in which they lay.
4. Pour the broth from the mushrooms into the pan, put the mushrooms in there and add the rather diced potatoes to them. Boil for 35 minutes.
5. Add pearl barley to the soup.
6. Chop onions randomly and fry in butter. To it add carrots shabby on a large or small grater.
7. Add vegetable grill to soup. Boil for 13 minutes.
8. Serve with shredded spring onions.
Krakonoš Mushroom Soup
A dish with an unusual taste and aroma.
• 450 ml of cream;
• 240 g fresh mushrooms;
• 70 g of barley;
• A pair of peppercorns;
• 45 g fat;
• two Art. l flour;
• Bay leaf;
• four potatoes;
1. Wash the cereal, dry and fry in fat. Then fill it with water and simmer until tender. 2. Add to the barley roots, salt, chopped potatoes, washed and chopped mushrooms, spices and cook all together for 36 minutes.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the flour, cream and add them to the soup. Cook for 6 minutes.
4. Add a little vinegar before serving.
5. Soup goes well with smoked meat.
Mushroom soup of green peas, frozen mushrooms and barley
According to this recipe, the soup is nourishing and tasty.
• 530 g of frozen mushrooms;
• 240 grams of green peas;
• 90 g celery and parsley;
• 230 g of pearl barley;
• six black peppercorns;
• half a cup of sunflower oil;
• four spoons of sour cream;
• four cloves of garlic;
• a bunch of dill;
• onions and carrots;
• laurel leaf;
• 2.2 liters of water.
1. Boil the croup in advance.
2. Peel the garlic, carrots, roots, onions from the skin, wash and dry them with a towel.
3. Onion cut into rings or half rings. Root chop straws. Chop the potatoes and chop the garlic.
4. Place frozen mushrooms in a bowl, cover them with water and wait until they are completely thawed.
5. Drain off the mushrooms, move them to a colander, rinse and dry with a towel.
6. Cut the mushrooms into large pieces, fry them, and then stew them with the onions until done.
7. Pour water into a saucepan, add parsley, celery and cook for 13 minutes. Add carrots, potatoes and cook for another 17-19 minutes.
8. Then add barley and onions with mushrooms, boil for 6 minutes.
9. At the very end, add green peas, laurel leaf, pepper, garlic, salt, chopped dill to the soup. Stir and cook for 22 minutes.
10. Before serving, let the soup stand for 4-7 minutes.
11. Ingredients in the soup can be replaced by any other.
12. Serve the soup along with black bread and sour cream.
Lenten Mushroom Soup with Barley Addition
The dish is suitable for those who do not like fatty foods.
• 65 g dried mushrooms;
• one head of onions and carrots;
• half a glass of pearl barley;
• two or three potatoes;
• stalks of green onions; • olive oil;
1. Rinse the pearl barley and transfer it to a colander.
2. Boil water in a saucepan. Place the grits in a colander over the pan, cover with something and steam the barley for half an hour.
3. Rinse the dried mushrooms, cover them with hot water and leave to infuse for 7 minutes. Take out the mushrooms, dry them and cut. Strain the broth from them and boil in a saucepan.
4. In the water from the mushrooms, place the pearl barley almost ready, salt and cook for 27 minutes.
5. Slice the potatoes randomly and put them in the soup with the pepper. Boil for 13 minutes.
6. Finely chop the onion and carrot, fry them in butter. Next, add the same mushrooms and simmer for 3-7 minutes.
7. Add the roasted mass to the soup along with the bay leaf, boil for 12 minutes.
8. Infuse the soup for at least 9 minutes.
9. Serve garnished with chopped green onions.
Mushroom Soup with Barley - Tricks and Tips
• Mushroom soup is made from all mushrooms, but only from whites it turns out to be the most fragrant.
• Mushroom and pearl barley soup is more tasty in chicken broth than in beef broth.
• From spices in the soup, add a special seasoning for mushrooms.
• To spice up the dishes, add dried herbs to it.
• To enhance the taste of the dish, add crushed melted cheese with mushroom flavor at the end of cooking.