Such a simple product, like processed cheese, can turn an ordinary soup into a real masterpiece.
Delicate, creamy taste of the soup will appeal to everyone, especially small children.
Cheese and cheese soup made from processed cheese - the basic principles of cooking
Cheese soup begin to cook with cooking broth. To do this, take the meat, preferably chicken. Wash it and place it in a saucepan in which they will cook the soup. Pour boiled water, add a sprig of green, peeled and peeled and chopped roots. Put on medium heat and boil the broth. Do not forget to remove the foam. Remove from the broth meat, vegetables and herbs.
Fry cooked in the classic way. Onion and carrot are finely chopped and fried in hot oil.
Potatoes are peeled and crushed into strips or cubes. Meat is separated from the bones. The flesh is returned to the pan. Next, send potatoes and vegetable frying. Stir and boil until soft potatoes.
If you use processed cheese, they must be grated and added to the soup. Melted cheese in trays spread in soup with a spoon.
Cheese soup made of processed cheese is prepared with mushrooms, smoked meats, seafood, etc. Serve cheese soup with croutons or breadcrumbs.
Recipe 1. Cream Cheese Soup with Chicken
- half a kilo of chicken fillet;
- processed cheese - 200 g;
- 150 g onions;
- salt and pepper ground;
- potatoes - 400 g;
- butter - third of a pack;
- carrots - 180 g;
- fresh greens.
1. Rinse the chicken fillet under the tap, cut the meat into small chunks and place in a saucepan where the soup will be cooked. Fill with purified water and send to the stove. Broth cook on low heat for half an hour. Do not forget to remove the foam.
2. Chop and wash the potatoes chop up in random, small slices.
3. Wash peeled carrots. Chop it with a thin straw. 4. Peel the onions, rinse and chop into small cubes.
5. Put the potatoes in chicken broth, mix and cook for a quarter of an hour.
6. Dissolve the butter in the heated pan. Put carrot and onion in it. Simmer for three minutes, stirring occasionally. Put the frying in the pan, season with pepper, salt, and cook for another five minutes.
7. Cut the melted cheese into cubes. Finely chop greens. Transfer greens and cheese to chicken broth. Simmer for five minutes, stirring slowly. Remove from heat, cover the lid and leave the soup for half an hour.
Recipe 2. Cheese soup made from processed cheese with noodles
- processed cheese - 2 pcs .;
- kitchen salt;
- 100 g vermicelli;
- 25 g butter;
- potatoes - 200 g;
- large carrot;
- two onions;
- freshly ground pepper.
1. Processed cheese put on the freezer for half an hour. Then shake them into small chips.
2. Pour drinking water into the pan and bring it to a boil. We send grated cheese to boiling water and cook, stirring continuously, until it is completely dissolved.
3. Vegetables clean and wash. Chop the potatoes in small chunks. Grind carrots into large chips. Onions melenko kroshim.
4. Melt butter in a heated pan. We send him a carrot and onion. Fry, stirring for seven minutes over medium heat.
5. Put the sliced potatoes in a saucepan. Here we also send vegetable fried. Season with pepper and salt. Cook for 20 minutes on low heat. Pour vermicelli into the soup. We continue to cook, constantly stirring, for three minutes. Remove from heat and serve with croutons.
Recipe 3. Cream Cheese Soup with Smoked Sausages
- sea salt;
- fresh greens;
- three potatoes;
- table salt;
- garlic - three cloves;
- sunflower oil;
- two onions;
- 150 g of boiled sausages;
- processed cheese - 2 pcs.
1. Wash peeled vegetables. Chop up potatoes in small slices. Crumble the onions with thin feathers. Carrot grate into large chips. Cut the garlic cloves into thin slices.
2. Heat vegetable oil in a cauldron. Put the garlic in it and fry, stirring, a few seconds. Then add onions and carrots. Continue to fry until the onions are transparent.
3. Remove the film from the sausages and cut them into rings. Spread it over the vegetables and fry for two minutes. Add potatoes and continue cooking for about ten minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Salt and fill all with water. Boil until soft potatoes.
5. Largely grated processed cheese. Add it to the soup and stir until dissolved. Turn off the heat and put chopped greens.
Recipe 4. Cream Cheese Soup with Meatballs
- fresh greens;
- potatoes - 3 pcs .;
- 30 g of olive oil;
- processed cheese - 2 pcs .;
- minced meat mixed - 400 g;
- freshly ground black pepper and salt;
- onions - 2 pcs .;
- large carrots;
- champignons - 200 g.
1. Pour drinking water into the pot and boil it. Cut the cleaned and washed potatoes into medium-sized slices.
2. Rub the peeled carrots into long, large shavings. Peel the onion and chop it finely.
3. Put the chopped vegetables in boiling water. Boil, salt, until the potatoes are fully cooked.
4. Season with minced meat with salt and pepper, add chopped onion as small as possible. Knead well. Wet hands to form small meatballs. Put them in boiling soup. Reduce heat, stir, and cook on low heat for 20 minutes, covered with a lid.
5. Rinse the cleaned champignons and cut into thin slices.
6. Fry the onions and carrots in hot oil for two minutes. Now add the mushrooms and simmer another five minutes.
7. Cut the diced melted cheese. Put them in the soup. Send here the onion-mushroom fried. Boil, stirring constantly, until the cheese is completely dissolved. Put chopped greens and turn off the heat
Recipe 5. Cream Cheese Soup with Shrimps
- kitchen salt;
- processed cheese - 400 g;
- 400 g potatoes;
- two medium carrots;
- basil and oregano;
- 400 g peeled shrimp;
- two bay leaves;
- 200 ml of milk;
- 60 ml of olive oil;
- half a lemon.
1. Thaw shrimps, put in a colander and rinse. Put the saucepan with water on the fire. Add spices to the water and squeeze the juice from half a lemon. As soon as the water boils, put the shrimp in it and cook for a couple of minutes. Shrimp remove skimmer. Broth strain.
2. Pour the same amount of water into the strained broth. Put on the fire. Add sliced melted cheese to the boiling broth. Salt and boil, stirring constantly.
3. When the cheese has melted, add sliced potatoes to the pan. Boil a quarter of an hour.
4. Peel carrots, wash, and coarsely grate. Put in a frying pan with hot oil and sauté until soft. Put the fried carrots in the soup. Add peeled shrimps here.
5. Pour the milk into the soup, stir and bring to a boil. Turn off the heat, pour the cheese soup into plates. In each, put a pinch of finely chopped greens.
Recipe 6. Cream Cheese Soup with Broccoli
- a glass of grated hard cheese;
- one third cup of flour;
- a glass of grated cheddar cheese;
- 800 ml of chicken broth;
- 350 g broccoli;
- 20 g butter;
- three pods of red bell pepper;
- ground cumin;
- 280 g of potatoes;
- one and a half glasses of milk;
- two cloves of garlic;
- three pods of chili;
- two large onions;
- smoked ham;
- a glass of low-fat cream.
1. Broccoli disassembled into inflorescences. We release the Bulgarian pepper from the stem and clean the seeds. Cut the vegetable into small cubes. Peeled my potatoes and cut into small random pieces. Freed from seeds, chili pepper is crushed as small as possible. Peel and chop onions and garlic in small pieces. 2. Dissolve butter in a cauldron. We lay out all the vegetables, except potatoes in a cauldron and simmer, stirring for about five minutes. Vegetables should be soft.
3. Put potatoes in a cauldron, season with cumin and fry for another five minutes. Then pour the contents of the cauldron meat broth. As soon as the soup starts to boil, cover with a lid, twist the fire and cook for about half an hour.
4. In a separate deep bowl combine the flour with milk and cream. Thoroughly whisk until smooth. Pour the mixture in a thin stream into the cauldron, stirring constantly, and cook until thick. Reduce the fire to the minimum. We put all the cheese into the soup and cook another five minutes.
5. Broccoli put in the microwave for three minutes to cabbage became soft. Add it to the soup. Tomim another couple of minutes and remove from heat. Pour into plates. In each put sliced ham.
Cheese Cream Cheese Soup - Tips and Tricks
- To get the soup with a pronounced taste of cheese, add the product at the rate of 100 g per liter of liquid.
- It will be more convenient to add cheese to the soup if it is cut into slices, dissolved in broth, and only then introduced into the soup.
- The dish will turn out more tasty if you put several sorts of cheese in it at once.
- Serve cheese soup with croutons or rye crackers.