Chicken Soup Soup - General Cooking Principles
Not so long ago, the world enthusiastically read the book “Chicken Soup for the Soul” - not a culinary content, but with a “delicious” kitchen name. What is so good broth, which is suitable for the stomach and for the soul? This is a fragrant, nutritious dish that does not contain unnecessary calories, and at the same time wonderfully saturates, warms, tastes on its own and is fragrant. It is no secret that people who have undergone surgery or a serious illness, doctors prescribe chicken broth for two or three days. This dish is perfect for eating as a stand alone, or as a basis for soup or borscht.
Chicken Broth Soup - Preparing Food and Dishes
How to cook chicken broth? Easy peasy! If you boil a chicken, then before it wash it well, cut off the fatty pieces, films, water immediately salt. After cooking for 20 minutes, the chicken meat will be ready, as well as the broth. If you cook fillets, then the broth will be lean, but chicken wings, thighs and meat with bones contain a lot of gelling substance. Such a broth in the refrigerator can freeze, and therefore you can use it to prepare jelly.
What is needed for cooking soup in chicken broth? Potatoes, carrots, onions, celery, mushrooms - any vegetables will brighten the taste of the dish, adding new notes of flavor to it. Do not forget about cereals or pasta, as well as greens.
Chicken Soup Recipes:
Recipe 1: Chicken Soup Potato
If you are limited in products, then cook the simplest potato soup in chicken broth. A little secret - a pinch of young parsley will make the dish unusually fragrant, giving the mushroom smell.
- Chicken broth 1.8 liters
- Potato 3 pieces
- Parsley fresh
- Put the chicken broth on the fire.
- Potatoes need to be cleaned, cut one piece into cubes, and just wash two well. Place potatoes (whole and sliced) for 10 minutes in water - this will help remove starch from root vegetables.
- When the broth starts boiling, put the potatoes in there.
- Boil the soup for about 15 minutes. After this period of time you need to catch the whole potato and mash it, then return it back to the pan.
- For a couple of minutes until cooked, add the chopped parsley to the pan.
Recipe 2: Chicken Soup with Celery Soup
Potatoes are not the most useful product for those who want to lose weight, because it is rich in starch and, therefore, carbohydrates. If you do not want to add extra calories to the dish, then replace the potatoes with celery, its tubers. You can also add the greens of this incredibly useful vegetable. This chicken broth soup can be considered dietary, as we will not fry vegetables.
- 2 liters of broth
- Celery 1 tuber
- Celery Greens
- Carrot 1 piece
- Bulb onion 1 large size.
- Put the pan with the broth on the fire.
- While the broth is boiling, prepare the vegetables. Celery tuber clean, wash and cut into cubes.
- Wash carrots and finely rub.
- Celery greens finely chopped.
- Dip celery and carrots in boiling broth, boil the vegetables for about 15 minutes, during which time the vegetables will become soft. Three minutes until cooked, add chopped celery.
Recipe 3: Chicken Mushroom Soup
No more nourishing soup than a puree soup. The dish of French cuisine of a restaurant class was loved by our fellow citizens for their mild taste, tender texture and ease of preparation. You will need potatoes, mushrooms (of any kind) and chicken broth.
- Broth 1, 5 liters
- Potatoes 4 tuber
- Mushrooms 400 grams
- Parsley fresh
- Put a pot filled with chicken broth on the fire.
- Peel the potatoes, wash them well. Mushrooms also wash and cut in half.
- Dip the vegetables in the broth and cook them for about fifteen minutes. Spoon the vegetables and, using a blender, chop them into mashed potatoes, adding a little broth, so that the mass is homogeneous. When you get mashed potatoes, send it to the stove, slightly diluting the remaining broth to the desired rarity.
- Boil the cream soup for another seven to eight minutes, after which you can serve it with a sprig of fresh parsley.
Recipe 4: Chicken Broth Soup with Cheese
Surely you know that cheese and chicken make a great gastronomic pair. Who doesn't like chicken and cheese pizza or Julien? Chicken broth soup with melted cheese is also surely to your taste.
- Chicken broth 2 liters
- Potatoes 2 tuber
- Carrot 1 piece
- Druzhba type cream cheese 300 grams (3 things)
- Place a saucepan with chicken broth on the stove.
- Prepare the vegetables. To do this, washed and peeled carrots, grate, potatoes, cut into cubes. As soon as the broth began to boil, put the vegetables in there.
- Ten minutes after the vegetables, add cream cheese to the pan. You can take not only hard processed cheese, but also pasty. The cheese should be stirred to dissolve and cover the soup with a lid. Boil the soup for another seven to eight minutes.
- Three minutes before the end of cooking, make less fire and add greens to the soup.
Recipe 5: Chicken Soup with Meatballs
A delicious enough recipe that will allow you to create a satisfying meal from a small amount of foods. For cooking meatballs, you can take both minced chicken, pork or beef. Ingredients Required:
- Chicken soup broth 2 liters
- Minced meat 300 grams
- Onions 2 pieces
- Carrots 1 piece
- Put on the pan a pot of broth.
- Prepare the fry. Peel the cleaned onions and place them in a frying pan greased with butter. After a minute or two, add to it a grated carrot. Fry the vegetables until golden brown.
- Blind meatballs - make small balls out of minced meat. Dip them in boiling broth, then mix and make less fire.
- Eight minutes after the meatballs were put in the broth, add the vegetables there. Simmer the soup for about ten minutes.
Chicken broth soup - secrets and useful tips from the best chefs
- The soup will turn out more delicious (but it should be noted that along with these and more fatty), if you add a little butter or cream at the end of cooking. And, of course, a win-win is creamy processed cheese.
- Should I fry the vegetables before adding them to the soup? Zazharka will give the dish more flavor, as well as at the expense of oil will make the soup more fat and attractive golden hue.
- Don't forget about the bay leaf! Add one or two to the boiling broth. This simple action is neglected by many housewives, depriving the soup of an unusual flavor. In general, you can safely put a bay leaf in any soups and borscht.
- On which chicken broth is it best to cook soup? The broth in which the fillet was boiled is obtained excessively dietary. It is best to have this broth after the legs or wings.