Fresh, homemade cake - it's delicious!
And preparing is very simple.
And in order not to waste time on long baking, you can use small molds: silicone, metal and even paper.
Fortunately, the stores are now a huge selection.
Homemade cupcakes in molds - general principles of cooking
The four main components of the cake: butter, sugar, eggs and flour. They appear in each recipe, but always in different proportions. This determines the final result.
Add flavor to the dough:
• cocoa, chocolate, coffee;
• fruits, dried fruits, candied fruits;
• vanilla, various essences, cinnamon;
• cottage cheese and other dairy products.
To make the product airy and porous, a ripper is added to the dough. It can be replaced with baking soda, which is quenched with acid to eliminate a specific odor. The finished dough is laid in molds, and then baked.
Features and preparation of molds
Silicone forms are single or interconnected, are with notches for the filling. They do not require special training, are well parted with pastries. Metal forms should be lubricated before laying the dough with oil, preferably vegetable. Paper molds are used for easy dough, most often for muffins. They do not need preprocessing, but they require a special stand. Otherwise, the pastry may exit the curve.
Recipe 1: Cupcakes in molds at home “Capital”
Recipe classic metropolitan cupcakes. At home, you can use silicone or metal molds. But in the first case, the products will have to be removed immediately, so that they are not damp.
• 170 grams of oil;
• 150 grams of sugar;
• 250 grams of flour;
• 80 grams of raisins;
• 3 eggs;
• 1 tsp. ripper;
• vanilla and powder.
1. Immediately pour the raisins with warm water and let them stand, the grapes swell a little, become larger and juicier. 2. Melt the butter, then cool.
3. Beat the sugar with raw eggs until firm, enter the oil.
4. Drain the water from the raisins, towel dry.
5. Combine the flour with baking powder and raisins, add the liquid mass of the remaining ingredients, put the vanilla and gently mix.
6. Spread the dough in prepared molds. Mass should not take more than 2/3 of its volume.
7. We send baked. Expose the temperature in the oven to 180 degrees. Since the cupcakes are small, half an hour is enough for baking.
8. Take out, cool.
9. Put sugar powder in a strainer and sprinkle fragrant products on top.
Recipe 2: Homemade coffee muffins in molds
The recipe for the wonderful muffins in the molds at home, which are distinguished by the divine aroma of coffee. Can someone resist? We use ordinary instant coffee.
• 200 grams of oil;
• 1 tsp. ripper;
• 3 eggs;
• 2 teaspoons coffee;
• 100 grams of sugar;
• pinch of vanilla;
• 200 grams of flour.
1. Remove the oil in advance from the refrigerator and cut into pieces. When it softens, beat with a mixer until fluffy foam.
2. Separately, beat the eggs with sugar, immediately add coffee to dissolve.
3. Put in flour vanillin with ripper and sift together.
4. Now it remains to combine the oil mixture with the egg mass, mix well. And add to them the flour mixture. The dough will be airy, light.
5. We put it in molds and immediately send it to baking. Cook at 180, about half an hour. But it is better to focus on the color, you can pierce the cupcake with a dry stick.
Recipe 3: Chocolate muffins in tins at home
Recipe insanely delicious chocolate muffins in molds, which are very quickly prepared. We will do on cocoa, take an ordinary powder without adding sugar.
• 0.2 kg margarine;
• 40 grams of cocoa powder;
• 1/2 tsp. soda;
• 4 eggs;
• 100 ml of milk;
• 100 grams of sugar;
• 2 cups of flour;
• powder for sprinkling. Cooking
1. Put margarine in a saucepan, add cocoa, granulated sugar and milk to it.
2. Sent to the stove, bring to a boil. Not far away, the mass needs to be stirred. Get a beautiful chocolate cream. It needs to be cooled.
3. You can immediately turn on the oven 180, even while heated.
4. Mix the eggs with the whisk, send it to the cream. Lightly whisk the mass with the same item.
5. Combine the ripper with flour. You can add vanilla. And we enter into the dough.
6. Top pour the hydrated soda and immediately stir.
7. Spill our dough in molds and in the stove!
8. We take out in half an hour, give a little cool and remove from the molds. Cupcakes sprinkle with powder. But you can grease and glaze, decorate with any cream.
Recipe 4: Cheesecakes in molds at home
There is a pack of cottage cheese? Make some cupcakes! This is a great way to use unclaimed product. Or feed with cottage cheese a child who does not love him. Baking is gentle, light, tasty by itself, but also goes well with creams, condensed milk.
• 0.2 kg of cottage cheese;
• 0.15 kg of sugar;
• 0.15 kg of butter (or margarine);
• 0.15 kg of flour;
• 1 tsp. any baking powder;
• a little bit higher. oils.
For the smell, you can add cinnamon, vanilla, any essence.
1. In a saucepan, melt the butter, then cool.
2. Break eggs into a bowl, mix with sugar.
3. We take cottage cheese and wipe. You can punch a blender. If the cottage cheese is soft, it is enough just to knead with a fork.
4. Combine eggs with cottage cheese, add melted butter.
5. Flour should be mixed with baking powder and add to the dough. Stir. Add cinnamon, vanilla or essence.
6. Spread the dough in molds. They need to be lubricated, as the cottage cheese has the ability to stick to the walls. And sometimes it sticks even to silicone.
7. We send molds to the oven. Bake until ready at 190 degrees.
Recipe 5: Vanilla cupcakes in tins at home
Recipe of the most delicate biscuit cakes, which can be prepared even in paper molds. This baking is even suitable for cupcakes, which are now very popular and are often decorated with sweet tables on birthdays and weddings. Ingredients
• 125 grams of oil;
• 125 grams of flour;
• 2 eggs (small three);
• 2 spoons of milk;
• 125 grams of sugar;
• 1 teaspoon ripper;
1. The oil should be softened. Add sugar, vanilla, milk to it and beat until grains are completely dissolved. You can take and powder. As soon as the mass becomes light and fluffy, turn off the mixer.
2. In another bowl, beat eggs. The mixer needs to be washed, otherwise they will not beat up.
3. Then immerse the mixer in the oil mixture again and carefully add the eggs.
4. Add flour with baking powder, gently stir, better with a spoon.
5. Fold the resulting dough into molds, fill only half.
6. Set to bake for 20 minutes. The optimum temperature is 190. Then we reach and cool. If not used paper molds, then carefully remove.
Recipe 6: Lemon cupcakes in molds at home
Recipe citrus muffins in tins at home. They are obtained not only fragrant, but also very beautiful, yellow.
• 1 lemon;
• a glass of sugar;
• 150 grams rast. oils;
• 1 bag ripper;
• 3 eggs;
• 350 grams of flour.
1. Cut the washed lemon into slices, remove all the bones, put it in a blender, and mash.
2. Beat eggs with sugar, add lemon puree to them, then vegetable oil. Stir.
3. Put the flour with baking powder, that's all!
4. It remains to mix, arrange in molds and put into the oven. And after 20 minutes you can breathe in the aroma of citrus muffins. Bake at 180 ° C.
Recipe 7: Homemade cupcakes with filling
There is a simple way to make muffins with filling - this is the use of molds with a hollow. We bake products according to any recipe, and then fill it with cream, condensed milk, jam. But if there are no such molds? That can be done inner filling!
• 250 grams of margarine;
• 5 eggs;
• 200 grams of sugar;
• 0.5 teaspoon of soda;
• 5 tablespoons sour cream.
For the filling, you can take a thick jam, chocolate or boiled condensed milk. It is important that the mass is really thick. Cooking
1. Margarine melt, leave to cool.
2. Beat eggs with sugar, pour in margarine, but you can, and vice versa.
3. Add sour cream, flour and quenched soda. Dough is ready!
4. Spread it in molds 1/3.
5. Now put a piece of chocolate in the middle. Or a teaspoon of jam, condensed milk.
6. We cover with the same part of the test.
7. Bake until cooked cupcakes at 180 degrees. This technique is suitable for any test, but not too liquid. Otherwise, the filling will simply sink to the bottom.
Homemade muffins in molds - tips and tricks
• Who said butter is better than margarine? In fact this is not true. First of all, we look at the fat content of the product. From margarine 80% baking is much better than from butter, or rather, incomprehensible product with 50% fat.
• In order for candied fruits, raisins and other pieces to be evenly distributed in the dough, they must first be mixed with flour, and only then combined with a liquid mass.
• To determine the readiness of the cake, you only need to pierce it with a wooden splinter (toothpick, match). If it is dry and not sticky, then you can remove the pastries.
• Even the most boring cupcake will be more fun if it is decorated with icing, fudge, smeared with syrup and sprinkled with nuts. Or maybe cut and sandwich cream?
• It is believed that cupcakes do not like movement. And if the form is placed in the stove, then it does not touch until the very end. Then the oven is turned off, the door is opened a little and the products are allowed to cool slightly. After that you can get it.