Blueberry cake - a fantastic dessert! It can be prepared for a holiday, home tea or just. He can also act as a gift or a small gift. Here are recipes for blueberry cakes of varying complexity and there is plenty to choose from.
Blueberry Cake - General Cooking Principles
Blueberries are mainly used for cream and for decoration. Sometimes the juice from the berries or a decoction is added to the impregnation. It is not necessary to use fresh blueberries, you can take frozen product, jam, jam, if it does not contradict the selected recipe.
Cakes for cake can be baked or bought. Biscuits, sand, puff and any other semi-finished products will do. Often they make simplified desserts based on cookies, jelly, cottage cheese. They can be added to the finished pastry: marshmallow, candy, marmalade, chocolate.
Sponge cake with blueberries
A variant of the simplest biscuit cake with blueberries and butter cream. For the impregnation of the cake will need compote, you can take a sweetened bilberry broth.
• 3 eggs;
• 140 grams of flour;
• 140 grams of sugar;
• 2 spoons of water;
• 0.2 tablespoons ripper.
Cream and filling:
• 300 grams of blueberries;
• 200 ml of cream;
• 3 spoons of sugar;
• 6 tablespoons of powder;
• 120 ml blueberry compote.
1. We take a large bowl or saucepan, break the eggs and immediately pour sugar to them. Beat up to cool and high foam. For whipping use a mixer, whisk so will not work.
2. Enter the flour and pour the ripper. You can make a biscuit without it, but it will guarantee that the cake will not settle and it will turn out lush.
3. Pour the dough into a mold with a diameter of about 20 centimeters. Bake at 180. Remove, cool.
4. Cream whip. We use for the cream only fat product from 30%. We introduce gradually the powder and remove the fluffy mass in the refrigerator.
5. Enumerate blueberries. A third of the most crumpled berries is thrown back in a bowl, mashed together with sugar. 6. Cut the cake into two tortillas, before it is well cooled. Slightly soak the bottom layer of blueberry compote. But you can take any other.
7. Lubricate with mashed blueberries and sugar. Apply a layer of butter cream.
8. Now take the second cake, which will go up. It needs to be soaked with compote more.
9. Lubricate the top of the cake with cream, coat the sidewalls. From above we lay out the whole berries laid earlier.
Cake with blueberries and yogurt
Another variant of blueberry biscuit-based blueberry cake. We bake it according to the recipe above. But you can use two Korzh ready, bought in the store. With them to make a dessert get even faster.
• 400 grams of blueberries;
• 500 ml of sweet yogurt;
• 15 grams of gelatin;
• 80 grams of chocolate;
• 25 grams of oil.
1. Add 50 ml of water to gelatin. Let the powder swell for now.
2. Put aside a handful of blueberries for decoration, choose strong and beautiful berries.
3. The rest of the blueberries are divided in half. Mash part of the mashed potatoes and enter into the yogurt. If it is not sweet enough, then fill the powder or regular sugar. Stir.
4. Take the split form. If the biscuits purchased, then you need to cut the cakes to size. They should fit tightly in shape. If the cakes were baked at home, then take the form after them.
5. Melt the swollen gelatin, pour into yogurt and stir.
6. Put in the form of one biscuit, pour the filling and lay out the last cake. Press down lightly to make the cream evenly.
7. Put the cake to freeze for at least four hours.
8. Breaking chocolate, add butter to it. Melt the glaze.
9. Take out the biscuit cake from the molds on the dish. We pour chocolate on top, you can lubricate and sides.
10. While the frosting is not frozen, scatter blueberries on the top so that the berries stick. Done!
Cake with Blueberries “Curd”
Recipe for cottage cheese cake with blueberries, which is made without baking. For the cake will need any sweet cookies, better crumbly and rich, it will turn out more tasty.
Ingredients • 0.2 kg of cookies;
• 0.1 kg oil draining .;
• 200 grams of blueberries;
• 400 grams of sugar;
• 2 spoons with a mountain of gelatin;
• 500 grams of cottage cheese;
• 500 grams of sour cream.
1. Gelatin immediately pour water, enough 70-80 ml.
2. Cookies crush to crumb and mix with soft butter. The layer will be thin. But if you want to make it a little more, you can increase the amount of cookies and butter.
3. Spread the oil chips on the bottom of the split form. For density, we crush the layer with our hands. We remove cool.
4. Whip curd cheese with sugar and sour cream. But if the product is dry, then you need to first grind it separately or chop it all together with a blender.
5. Add the cream gelatin, melted in a bath.
6. Put the berries in the curd mass and stir.
7. We get the cake from the cookies, which previously put in the fridge. Fill with cottage cheese cream and clean again in the cold. Now it needs to endure 5-6 hours.
Cake with sour cream blueberries
The option is very simple, but tasty and cheap cake with blueberries. The basis of both cake and cream is sour cream with a fat content of 20-25%.
• 2 eggs;
• a glass of sugar;
• a glass of sour cream;
• 1.3 cups of flour;
• 1.5 tsp. ripper.
For cream 0.4 kg of sour cream, a cup of powder (less), a glass of blueberries.
1. Mix eggs with sugar, drop the mixer and whisk until fluffy foam.
2. Add sour cream. No more whipping, take out the mixer. Just stir with a spoon.
3. Put the flour and ripper. Stir and immediately pour into the form. The oven at this point should already be heated to 180. But you can bake the cake in a slow cooker.
4. Bake sour cream until dry, then cool.
5. To make a cream, you just need to mix the powder with sour cream. You can add vanilla, coconut chips, chocolate chips.
6. Cut the cooled sour cream into two flat cakes, coat it with cream, sprinkle with blueberries.
7. Top also grease and decorate with remnants of berries. Done! It is advisable to let the sour cream soak in the refrigerator for several hours, it is better to stand overnight.
Chocolate cake with blueberries on “Fantastic” yogurt
A fantastic recipe for chocolate cake with blueberries. It's very simple, but unreal delicious!
• 0.3 liters of kefir;
• 2 glasses of sugar;
• 2 eggs;
• 2 spoons of butter;
• 2 spoons of cocoa;
• 0.3 tablespoons of soda;
• 2 cups of flour.
• 0.2 kg of oil;
• 0.3 kg sour cream;
• 0.2 kg of sugar;
• 1.5 cups blueberries.
1. Kefir mix with soda. Give the powder extinguish.
2. Mix eggs with sugar, beat a little, add kefir and vegetable oil, pour flour mixed with cocoa powder in advance. By the way, you can add a little more if you want to make a cake with a pronounced chocolate flavor.
3. Pour the dough into any shape, the higher, the more the cake will turn out, but the cake will be baked longer. You can pour on a large baking sheet and then cut into several pieces, to make a rectangular or square dessert.
4. The oil for the preparation of the cream should be softened, so we take it out beforehand and keep it warm.
5. Add sugar to the butter, whip until white foam. Gradually introduce sour cream, then add the grilled blueberries. Some berries can be left for decoration. But you can leave the cream white, and then sprinkle each layer with whole berries when assembling the cake. Doing what you like more.
6. Coat the cake cakes with cream between each other and on top. We decorate with whole berries, give our fiction soak.
Cake with Blueberries “Chocolate Temptation”
Recipe for another chocolate cake with blueberries. Chocolate Sponge Cakes Blueberries can be used frozen.
• 3 eggs;
• 4 spoons of sugar;
• 3 tablespoons flour;
• 2 spoons of cocoa;
• 1 pinch ripper.
• 2 glasses of berries;
• 100 grams of oil;
• 0.5 cup of sugar;
• 200 grams of yogurt;
• 150 grams of cottage cheese;
• 5 tablespoons of powdered milk;
• 20 grams of gelatin.
For registration, you need one chocolate and a couple of spoons of vegetable oil.
1. Cooking cake. To do this, beat the eggs with prescription sand with foam, add cocoa with flour and ripper. Pour the resulting dough into a separable form and bake at 180 degrees until cooked. 2. Cool the chocolate cake for at least three hours.
3. Pour 50 grams of water into the gelatin, let it swell, then heat it up to dissolve the particles.
4. For cream, grind cottage cheese until smooth and add sugar to it, immediately add dry milk and stir to get rid of lumps.
5. Enter the softened butter in the cream, stir and then add the yogurt.
6. Mix mass, combine with washed and dried blueberries.
7. Pour the gelatin into the cream at the very last turn, stir it.
8. Now collect the cake. You can simply pour the blueberry cream on the cake in a detachable form, but it is better to sandwich the cream in the middle. Therefore, cut the cake with a long knife into two parts.
9. One biscuit put in the form, then pour the cream and cover again with biscuit.
10. Cool until the filling has cured. Then take out the cake on a flat plate.
11. Melted chocolate with oil, pour blueberry dessert.
Blueberry Cake - Tips and Tricks
• If frozen blueberries are used for the cake, then the berries should be completely thawed and put in a colander to drain the liquid.
• To make the blueberry cake juicy and soaked, it is better to cook it the day before the event.
• If there is no time to prepare a biscuit, then you can buy it in the store. But in this case do not forget to soak the cakes with syrup with the addition of vanilla, blueberry juice, cinnamon, liqueur.
• Before you put the blueberries in the cream, you need to immediately postpone some of the beautiful, smooth and strong berries. They are useful for decorating the cake.