A chocolate cake is a delicious dessert that is easy to cook using a slow cooker. You no longer need to worry that the cake will burn or not baked. All must succeed!
Chocolate Cake in a Multicooker - General Cooking Principles
In the slow cooker, biscuits and sour cream are usually baked. They are excellent in a wonderful saucepan, do not dry up, do not burn, do not fall. Multicooker capacity is enough to cook a small cake for 5-7 servings. Usually one large cake is baked, then it is cut into thinner plates.
Chocolate cake creams can be used different. Most recipes tolerate adjustment easily. If there is no sour cream, then butter cream or condensed milk will fit. You can always vary the taste of the layer with the help of vanilla, berries, cocoa powder or nuts.
Chocolate cake in a biscuit multicooker with milk
Variant of delicious and delicate chocolate cake in a slow cooker, which is lubricated with condensed milk based cream. For the depth of taste, a little instant coffee is added to the dough.
• 0.3 Art. vegetable oils;
• 3 spoons of cocoa;
• 3 eggs;
• 1 tbsp. milk;
• 1 tbsp. Sahara;
• 2 tsp. coffee;
• 1.5 tsp. ripper;
• flour 1.5 tbsp.
• 50 g chocolate;
• 1 b. condensed milk;
• 250 g of oil.
1. As befits for biscuit dough, beat eggs with sugar until airy foam. Immediately take a large bowl, as the weight will increase three times.
2. Pour in milk and refined vegetable oil.
3. Mix flour with cocoa powder, add ripper and instant coffee. If the granules are large, then coffee is better to dilute in two spoons of water or use prescription milk.
4. Stir the dough with a spoon, put it in a slow cooker and bake for an hour. Then the biscuit must be cooled well, cut into three shortcakes.
5. Soften the butter for the cream and set aside 50 grams in a bowl. Add to it chocolate, melt in the bath. 6. Beat the remaining butter with condensed milk, at the end pour chocolate into the cream. Stir.
7. Spread the prepared cakes with cream, decorate the cake to your own taste. Let the dessert soak for 5 hours in the fridge.
Chocolate cake in a classic sponge cake cooker
For promazyvaniya such cake is used cream, but no less tasty will be with sour cream, condensed milk or custard. Biscuit goes high, lush.
• five eggs;
• a glass of sugar;
• 1 tsp. ripper;
• 30 grams of cocoa;
• a glass of flour.
• 250 ml of heavy cream;
• 5-7 tablespoons of powder;
• 3 spoons of condensed milk.
For the impregnation of the cake will need one cup of sweet cocoa. We prepare the drink beforehand and cool well.
1. It is advisable to beat the whites and yolks separately. Therefore, arrange them in different bowls, sugar and divide in half.
2. Beat the squirrels first to lush and dense peaks. It does not take much time.
3. Remove the mixer, move to the yolks. Wash corolla is not necessary. Beat until smooth.
4. Pour the flour in a sieve, add cocoa to it, you can immediately add the ripper. Sift the dry mixture.
5. Add flour to the yolks, knead the dough until smooth, and only then add the whipped whites.
6. Transfer the chocolate mass to the multicooker container, always lubricated.
7. Bake for 65 minutes, then leave a quarter of an hour for preheating. After that, completely turn off the slow cooker, after half an hour we get a biscuit. Before this, the lid is never lifted.
8. Chill the aircake on a wire rack, then cut into several pieces, the number does not matter.
9. For the cream you need to whip the cream and gently introduce condensed milk, then powder. You can use boiled condensed milk.
10. Saturate the chocolate layers with a sweet cocoa drink, coat with cream.
Chocolate cake in a slow cooker on sour cream
A variant of the simplest sour cream. This chocolate cake in the slow cooker is prepared relatively quickly, but still it is better to make it in advance so that the dessert can soak in time. Ingredients
• flour 2 glasses;
• 3 spoons of cocoa;
• a glass of sour cream;
• a glass of sugar;
• three eggs;
• soda 1 tsp.
• 400 ml thick sour cream;
• 5 tablespoons of powder;
• Cocoa optional, also vanilla.
1. For the test, you can just stir everything and pour into the slow cooker. But it is still better to beat the eggs until thick foam with sugar, sour cream mixed with soda and then combine it all. Pour flour with cocoa and stir.
2. Shift the dough, bake one, but high cake in a slow cooker for an hour.
3. Cool well, to a cold state, then cut into two or three cakes, as it will.
4. For the cream just mix everything together, whipping sour cream is not necessary.
5. We coat the cakes, decorate to taste. You can simply sprinkle sour cream cocoa powder.
6. Leave to soak for several hours, keep the cake in the refrigerator.
Chocolate Cake in a Multicooker with Cherries Without Eggs
For a cherry chocolate cake in a slow cooker, fresh or frozen berries will do. The dough is cooked in milk, but you can use any biscuit from the recipes above as a basis.
• 2 glasses of milk;
• 1 cup of sugar;
• flour 3 glasses;
• three spoons of cocoa;
• 1 tsp. soda;
• 1 l. vinegar;
• 0.1 kg of oil.
• 400 grams of cherries;
• 400 ml of cream;
• 150 grams of powder.
1. Immediately mix the flour with cocoa, let the mixture stand aside.
2. Mix the softened butter with the sugar according to the recipe. Gradually add milk in small portions. For the mass to merge together, the products must have the same temperature.
3. Add dry ingredients and hydrated soda. Stir the chocolate mixture, there should be no lumps in it.
4. Shift the dough, bake in a slow cooker for exactly 80 minutes. That is, after a full cycle time will need to be extended.
5. Let cool, then the bun should be cut into several cake layers.
6. For the cream you need to mix cream with prescription powder, you can add vanilla. To reduce the cost often instead of cream use fat sour cream.
7. From the berries take out the bones. 8. Coat the cakes alternately and transfer the layers to cherries. Putting berries close to each other is not necessary, just scatter in a chaotic manner.
9. Decorate the cake with butter cream, cherries, sprinkle with grated chocolate.
Chocolate Cake in the Pancho Multicooker
Recipe famous, juicy, unrealistically delicious chocolate cake. This is a converted version of the delicacy that is simple and easy to prepare.
• a glass of sugar;
• six eggs;
• four spoons of cocoa;
• a glass of flour;
• 1 pack ripper.
For cream 700 grams of sour cream, a glass of powder. If desired, nuts and cherries are put into the cake. To cover the need 50 grams of chocolate and a spoon of butter.
1. Cooking sponge cake. The technology is the simplest. Beat all the eggs until foam. The lush the mass turns out, the better and more tender the cakes will be. Add dry ingredients, stir. Do not forget about the ripper, pour out an average package of 10 grams.
2. Pour the dough into a miracle pot. Close the slow cooker, prepare one cake. It will bake 60-70 minutes. Cool for two hours.
3. For cream we mix sour cream and powder, we put vanilla at will.
4. Now you need to cut off the foundation from the cake. To do this, take a large knife and cut off the bottom part, 1-1.5 centimeters high.
5. Put the cake on the dish, lubricate the cream.
6. While the first cream is absorbed, cut the remaining biscuit into slices. Then we dip each into the cream and lay a slide on the previously oiled stuffing cake.
7. Each layer can be poured nuts, shift cherry. Often they put bananas, kiwi, peaches and other tender fruits.
8. We form a cake in the form of a slide.
9. Melt a chocolate bar with a spoon of any butter, you can pour a spoonful of vegetable, but without the smell.
10. Shall slide the top and you're done! We give Pancho well soaked.
Chocolate cake in a slow cooker on boiling water
Another recipe for amazing chocolate cake tarts. Not many people know that the popular sponge cake is easy to cook in a slow cooker.
• flour 2 glasses;
• sugar 2 glasses;
• 5 tablespoons of cocoa;
• a glass of milk; • a glass of boiling water;
• 0.5 cups of oil;
• 10 g ripper;
• Two eggs;
• 0.5 tsp. soda
1. Immediately in a bowl or in a sieve (this is even better, you can sift at once), mix the flour with soda, cocoa, ripper.
2. In another bowl, break the eggs, add sugar, whisk with a mixer, pour in prescription milk and immediately butter.
3. Pour out the dry mixture, previously prepared, stir.
4. It remains only to pour a glass of boiling water. Now the dough must be stirred very quickly.
5. Pour into the slow cooker.
6. Immediately close and do not touch the lid more.
7. Bake a sponge cake in boiling water first an hour, then add another 20 minutes. If the full cycle lasts 50 minutes, then add another half hour, it all depends on the model of the multicooker.
8. Cool the biscuit, cut into several layers, you can use any cream for lubrication.
Chocolate Cake in a Multicooker - Tips and Tricks
• High fat cream is quite expensive. To make the cream cheaper, you can use fat sour cream. Also a good course is the use of special thickeners for creams.
• Chocolate cakes are often complemented with cherry berries. Nobody argues, they are ideally combined. But strawberries, raspberries, blueberries also make delicious delicacies.
• No baking powder? Pour soda in the dough, but do not forget to repay. You also need to remember that soda is added at least two times less than the ripper,
• All recipes use bitter cocoa powder. If this is not the case, then you can take an instant drink like Nesquik, but in this case, the amount of powder can be added, sugar, in turn, can be reduced.