Delicious fragrant pastries - muffins with apples and cinnamon. While they are being baked, neighbors and friends will come to the smell, because the combination of apple and cinnamon is a classic! The recipe for muffins is quick and simple, so this dessert can be made even for breakfast or when you suddenly want something sweet. The whole process of cooking dough occurs with the participation of a mixer, so you will not have to worry that lumps of flour will remain.
List of ingredients:
- 3 chicken eggs,
- 5 tbsp. l sugar (with a slide),
- 80 g butter,
- 120 g of wheat flour,
- 1 tsp. baking powder,
- 1 pinch of salt,
- 1 apple,
- 4 pinches of ground cinnamon,
- powdered sugar before serving.
1. In a bowl, drive in three fresh chicken eggs, add sugar. If you like sweeter, you can add more sugar. Gently start to beat the sugar with eggs with a mixer at low speed, let the mass become homogeneous.
2. Butter should be melted, it is better to get it in advance from the fridge or hold it for a short time on the steam bath. Send the butter to the bowl and beat the mixer a little longer.
3. Wheat flour while adding to a bowl is better to sift through a sieve. Also add baking powder, a pinch of salt and ground cinnamon. Add vanillin or vanilla sugar if desired.
4. Continue mixing everything with a mixer until the dough becomes a homogeneous mass. It will take about 3 minutes.
5. Medium-sized apple grate on a coarse grater, leaving the core intact. Any grade of apple, it can be sweet or sour-sweet. If the apple is sour, it is better to add some sugar or caster sugar. Put the grated apple in the dough and stir.
6. Spread the muffin dough into molds; it is not necessary to lubricate the silicone molds with butter. Do not put the dough at the very top of the form, otherwise the cupcake will “run away” to the baking sheet 2/3 form filling will be enough.
7. Bake in the oven heated to 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Cupcakes should rise and redden, then, most likely, they were baked from the inside. Serve warm or chilled, sprinkle with powdered sugar or pour jam before serving.