If you have some cottage cheese, pumpkin and flax seeds, you can make a tasty and healthy dish, namely cottage cheese casserole. Needless to say, you will have to add eggs, semolina, salt, sugar and cinnamon to the above ingredients. The casserole perfectly “goes” as a dessert, afternoon snack, snack - you can take it with you on the road or to work, it is quite rich and it is convenient to eat. When hot, the casserole does not hold its shape very well, but when it cools, you need not fear that it will fall apart, before reaching the plate.
List of ingredients:
- 3 chicken eggs,
- 350 g of cottage cheese,
- 3 tbsp. l sugar,
- 1 pinch of salt,
- 2 pinches of ground cinnamon,
- 200 g raw pumpkin,
- 2 tbsp. l flaxseed,
- 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil,
- 4 tbsp. l semolina,
- 150 ml sour cream.
1. For mixing cottage cheese dough, take a large bowl or pan. Pour cottage cheese into it and remember if you wish. Then beat three fresh chicken eggs in here.
2. Pour sugar and semolina in a bowl.
3. Now measure the sour cream, you can use any fat content. Add salt and ground cinnamon, you can also add vanillin, but only a little, otherwise it will be bitter.
4. Fresh peeled pumpkin and washed, grated on a large grater, put in a bowl with curd mass.
5. Mix everything together, add flaxseeds and mix again.
6. It is best to bake a casserole in the form with a large diameter and not very high sides - then the casserole will turn out to be low, but it will bake well from the inside and will not burn slightly outside. Cover the form with foil and grease it with vegetable oil, sprinkle with semolina and lay out the curd mass, smooth it.
7. Bake dessert at 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Allow the finished casserole to cool and harden, then gently remove from the mold, cut into pieces and serve. It goes well with sweet toppings, jam, condensed milk.