Smetannik is a very juicy cake, although many consider it a cake.
So what's the difference?
Sour cream sweet, tasty, delicate.
It is very easy to prepare, especially in a slow cooker.
Sour cream in a slow cooker - general principles of cooking
Judging by the name it is easy to guess that the main ingredient is sour cream. She can go not only in the dough, but also in the cream. In the second case, it is desirable to use a thick, oily and necessarily fresh product. In the dough amiss any sour cream, even acidified. After baking, nothing will be noticeable.
What else is put in the dough:
• wheat flour;
• baking powder (or just soda, but hydrated).
Depending on the recipe, sour cream are vanilla, chocolate, poppy, coffee. Consequently, the number of ingredients in the list increases. Creams for sour cream can also be prepared different: oil, cream, condensed milk, cream, and even choux. You can do without cream. The cake is well combined with jam, jam, chocolate paste. If baking is prepared in a hurry, then the donut is simply sprinkled with powder.
In a slow cooker, sour cream is baked from 50 minutes to 1.5 hours. Time depends on the incoming ingredients, the humidity of the dough, as well as the abilities of the miracle saucepan.
Classic sour cream in a multicooker
This recipe of sour cream is known to many, but very few people prepare it in a slow cooker. In fact, everything is much simpler and easier, the result is just as good.
• two eggs;
• a glass of sour cream;
• a glass of sugar;
• 2 tsp. ripper;
• a glass of flour;
• 5 grams of oil.
For the cream you will need a glass of powder and 1.5 cups of fat sour cream, if desired, add vanillin.
1. Rub the bottom of the multicooker and side with a piece of oil, not more than one third of the whole height. Immediately insert the saucepan in its place.
2. Put eggs in a bowl, add sugar and put sour cream on.
3. Beat all three ingredients with a mixer for two minutes. 4. Add flour and ripper to sour cream. Beat another minute.
5. Pour the dough into a saucepan, which was previously greased.
6. Close, bake for 50 minutes.
7. Then we turn over the sour cream and prepare another 10 minutes, not more.
8. We take out the cake, let it cool down for now. It is better to place it on the grid so that the bottom does not become wet.
9. For the cream you just need to mix the powder with sour cream. We throw a pinch of vanilla to improve the flavor.
10. Cut the cooled cake in two parts and put a thick layer of sour cream on the bottom cake. You can leave it for ten minutes, let it be absorbed.
11. Covering the second cake, but do not push.
12. The remains of sweet sour cream distribute the top and sides. For decoration, we use crumbled cookies or any berries, you can sprinkle sour cream with grated chocolate.
Sour cream in a slow cooker with curd cream
A variant of juicy and tasty sour cream in a slow cooker, which is coated with curd cream. The cake will be tender if you take a fat cottage cheese. Sour cream is also better to take fat and thick.
• 300 grams of sour cream;
• 2 cups of flour;
• 4 eggs;
• 1 tsp. soda, vinegar.
• 0.3 kg sour cream;
• 0.3 kg of cottage cheese;
• 1 cup of sugar.
1. Making the dough. Eggs should be beaten with sugar until fluffy foam, as for a classic sponge cake.
2. Add sour cream, stir.
3. We throw the sifted flour with slaked soda. Stir.
4. Slice the capacity of the multicooker from the inside and sprinkle with a spoon of flour, it will not allow the cake to stick.
5. We spread the dough, put sour cream on baking. Cook an hour, then turn the cake over and bake on the same program for another quarter of an hour. Cooling down.
6. Mash the cottage cheese, you can use a blender. Add all the remaining ingredients of the cream and beat a little. We remove in the refrigerator.
7. Ostuzhenny cake cut into three plates. Alternately lubricate the cream, immediately lay on each other.
8. From above and from sides the cake is also coated.
9. Withstand soaking for at least two hours, always in the refrigerator. But it is better to leave on all night.
Sour cream in a slow cooker with butter
Sour cream recipe with butter. You can lubricate any cream, jam, or leave as pie. In this case, you can sprinkle the cake with powder or chocolate chips.
• 0.2 kg sour cream;
• 0.28 kg of flour;
• 0.2 kg of sugar;
• 0.1 kg of oil;
• 4 eggs;
• 0.5 tablespoon ripper;
1. Melt the butter. You can do this in a pan, in a microwave oven, but it is best in a slow cooker. At the same time grease the bowl. Pour melted butter and cool.
2. Eggs with sand we connect and beat. You do not need long and hard, enough to dissolve all the grains.
3. Add the butter to the eggs, which is already cold and lay out all the sour cream at once. Stir.
4. Add flour to the sour cream and then pour the ripper. Optionally, replace slaked soda.
5. Put the stirred dough in a greased bowl.
6. Close the slow cooker, bake the sour cream an hour, then you can turn it over and hold it in the same mode for another ten minutes.
Sour cream in a slow cooker with condensed milk
Another sour cream recipe in a slow cooker, but this time the usual condensed milk is added to the dough. White milk without additives and cooking is used.
• flour 2 glasses;
• 200 ml (cup) sour cream;
• 100 ml condensed milk;
• 200 grams of sugar;
• 2 eggs;
• 1 tsp. soda
• 30 grams of oil;
• 300 grams of condensed milk;
• 1 tsp. instant coffee.
1. Remove the cream oil immediately into the heat, let it lie for a while.
2. Beat eggs with a mixer until frothy. Add sugar, beat until particles dissolve.
3. Add condensed milk, followed by sour cream.
4. Lay the flour in the dough at the very end, with stirring, enter the soda. Be sure to extinguish the powder table or apple cider vinegar, you can use lemon juice.
5. We shift the mixed mass into the greased bowl of the cartoon, close and bake for an hour.
6. In a instant coffee add a spoonful of water, stir.
7. Next, put the oil, which we had to leave in advance in heat. Beat up to pomp. 8. Introduce condensed milk in butter, but not all at once. Add parts. The cream is ready! If someone likes sweeter fillings, you can pour a little powder.
9. Cool baked sour cream and cut into cakes. Better if you get 3 pieces.
10. Coat cakes with coffee cream, cool.
Sour cream in a multicooker chocolate
Variant of delicious sour cream, which is prepared with the addition of cocoa. Cream on vanilla sour cream, but you can also add a couple of tablespoons of cocoa powder or melted tiles.
• 0.6 kg sour cream;
• 0.4 kg of sugar;
• 1.5 cups of flour;
• 2 spoons of cocoa;
• 3 eggs;
• 1 tsp. soda;
• vanilla, oil.
1. Oil rub the form of the miracle saucepans, let them wait in the wings.
2. Beat the eggs and half the sugar.
3. Add to them 250 grams of sour cream, the rest is set aside for the cream.
4. Sift cocoa powder with flour, add to dough and immediately add soda, be sure to quench.
5. Stir and pour the chocolate mass into the previously lubricated multicooker container.
6. We bake sour cream cake for exactly an hour. But it is better to check for a dry stick, since the multicookers are different for everyone.
7. To cool lay on the grid. Then cut into 2-3 cakes, as it will.
8. Whip sour cream and sugar, do not forget to pour in a little vanilla flavor.
9. Coat chocolate cakes with vanilla cream, remove sour cream for impregnation.
Poppy sour cream in a multicooker
For poppy sour cream in a crock-pot you will need not only poppy seeds, but also nuts. You can take any. According to the recipe indicated half a glass. This amount is already chopped nuts, you can fry the nucleoli slightly.
• a glass of sour cream;
• 0.3 spoons of ripper;
• a glass of sugar;
• 0.5 cup poppy;
• a glass of flour;
• 2 eggs.
• 0.5 cup of nuts;
• 0.4 kg sour cream;
• 4-7 tablespoons of sugar (to taste).
1. Mix the poppy with flour and baking powder. It is desirable to sift the flour, so that the mass is easier to combine with the dry mixture. 2. We break eggs. Go to a large bowl. Add sugar with sour cream.
3. Immerse the mixer and begin to beat. Do this until all the grains are dissolved.
4. Add flour with poppy seeds, stir.
5. We shift poppy dough in a cup from the multicooker. We spread it smoothly so that the layer turned out the same everywhere.
6. Bake until tender. First 50 minutes, then turn over and hold another quarter of an hour.
7. Take out the poppy cake, cool.
8. Sour cream and sugar just stir, adjust the sweetness to your taste.
9. Add nuts to the cream, you can pour a little vanilla.
10. We grease cakes, decorate sour cream with poppy seeds or nuts. You can sprinkle with both.
Sour cream in a slow cooker - tips and tricks
• The more sugar is added to sour cream, the thinner it will be. Confectioners recommend using powder instead of sand, it thins a lot less. Also, professionals use special thickeners for cream, sour cream. At home, you can add a little loose gelatin.
• Turning the cake in a multicooker is most often done only for aesthetics. In most cases, the white top is baked. You can always flip the cake and make a ruddy bottom riding.
• The amount of sugar in the cream can be adjusted, taking into account not only your taste, but also sour cream acid. You can add whipped cream to the cream, the mass with them is more fluffy and strong.
• If there is no desire to make a cake, then you can make a sour cream in the form of a pie. To do this, add nuts, raisins to the dough, you can add some candied fruits or chopped dried apricots. The same option is preferable to put on the children's table, as fat creams to use at an early age is undesirable.