Cakes cooked on an open fire are classified as elementary. Unlike culinary specialists, sweet teeth doesn’t bother them: “pan” baking disappears from the table as well as complex high-rise cakes. If you can not do without a cake, and there is no excess time, arm yourself with a frying pan and the simplest recipe for the dough, and spend all the saved forces on magic with cream. Although without this, the dessert promises to be delicious.
Cake in a pan with condensed milk - general principles of cooking
• Cakes baked in a pan are captivating with their speed and ease of preparation. Thin cakes are baked literally in a matter of minutes and easily soaked with cream. Best for such a dessert are suitable thin creams with condensed milk.
• In addition to eggs, flour and sugar, cottage cheese, whole condensed milk, honey or sour cream are added to the dough. It is loosened with soda, and to impart a special flavor or color, vanillin, cocoa, coffee or cinnamon diluted with water are added.
• Elastic dough is divided into pieces from which round layers are rolled. Bake the billet in a well-heated dry frying pan, maintaining the average heat. Still warm cakes placed in a pile and trim the edges, then leave to cool.
• To make the cakes soaked better, prepare a thin, rarely cream. Instead of sugar, whole or boiled condensed milk is added to it. The basis of such creams may be sour cream or cream. Often cooked custard base, which after cooling, mixed with condensed milk.
• Decorate cakes, sprinkled with chopped scraps of cakes, grated chocolate or nuts. A cake cooked in a pan must be allowed to stand for a couple of hours, so that the cakes absorb the cream better.
Recipe for a simple cake in a frying pan with condensed milk
• one egg;
• 450-460 gr. fine flour; • jar of condensed whole milk;
• a spoon of soda;
• A large spoonful of vinegar.
• creamy, maximally fat, butter - 200 gram pack;
• two tablespoons of flour;
• bag of crystalline vanilla powder;
• half a liter of skim milk;
• two eggs;
• a glass of fine granulated sugar.
• a glass of walnut kernels, dried nuts.
1. Break the egg, aged at room temperature, into a bowl, whip out with a whisk or fork, mix with condensed milk, and stir.
2. In a tablespoon pour the soda. Extinguish it, slowly adding vinegar and carefully stirring the foaming mixture with the tip of the knife. Pour the frothy cap into a bowl of condensed milk and mix everything thoroughly with a spoon.
3. Without ceasing to stir, gradually pouring flour, start kneading the dough. Stir with a spoon first. When it becomes harder to do this, move it to the table and manually move it. Do not fill the dough with flour, it should not be tight.
4. Divide the plastic dough into eight equilibrium pieces and shape them into balls. Roll them into circles, with a diameter of close to 22 cm and pierce the surface with a fork several times, retreating by 3-4 centimeters.
5. On medium heat, heat a thick-walled frying pan of suitable size and bake the prepared cakes. The dough is baked quickly, just hold the cake for a minute on one, then the same amount of time on the other side.
6. When all the cakes are ready, fold them in a pile and carefully trim the edges, cutting off the excess with a knife. Do not throw away trim, they are useful for decoration.
7. Now cook the cream. Pour milk into a small saucepan and mix it with sugar.
8. In the cup, break the eggs, pierce the yolks with a fork, blab. Pour the egg mixture to the milk, add the vanilla, add flour and, carefully breaking its lumps with a whisk, mix.
9. Put the saucepan on a small fire and, stirring constantly, boil until the milk mass thickens. Remove from the stove, immediately put the oil, mix and cover. 10. After the cream has been standing for five minutes, grease the cakes baked in the pan with it and make a cake. The cream must be hot!
11. Fold the trimmings of the cake in a tight bag and use a rolling pin a couple of times. Mix the crumb with finely chopped nuts and sprinkle the cake well from all sides.
12. Before serving, keep the cake warm for at least an hour to get better soaked.
Recipe for a simple chocolate cake in a frying pan with condensed milk
• one and a half standard cups of wheat flour;
• one egg;
• 50 ml of highly purified sunflower oil;
• a glass of sugar;
• three tablespoons of sugar-free cocoa powder;
• half a liter of cow's milk;
• soda - 1 tsp;
• half a cup of drinking water;
• dough baking ripper - 1/2 tsp.
• sour cream, with fat content not lower than 30% - 400 ml;
• 200 gr. whole condensed milk;
• bag of crystal vanilla.
1. In cocoa add flour, soda, ripper for the dough. Cross over several times, add granulated sugar, stir.
2. Mix vegetable oil with slightly beaten eggs. Add milk and mix.
3. Intensively whisk the liquid base, gradually add the dry flour mixture. Beat until uniform.
4. Boil half a glass of drinking water and immediately pour it into the dough, mix.
5. Prepare the cream: pour condensed milk in sour cream and add vanilla sugar and whisk with a mixer or a whisk.
6. Over low heat, heat the pan. Cookware with a non-stick coating with a diameter of 22 cm is best, but if there is no such, you can do with cast-iron of the same size.
7. Pour about 100 ml of dough into a heated pan. Quickly level it all over the pan and cover with a lid. When the top grabs well, it will no longer be sticky, gently turn it over and stand under the lid for about 30 seconds.
8. Put the finished cake on a plate, smooth side down. As soon as it cools down slightly, grease copiously with sour cream on top. 9. In the same way, prepare five more shortcakes, after which form a cake from them.
10. Top and sides of the cake to smear with sour cream and set soak in the cold for at least three hours, although it is better to do it at night.
Recipe for honey cake in a frying pan with condensed milk - “Pup”
• one egg;
• two spoons of sour cream;
• wheat flour, w / s. - 2.5 standard glasses;
• half a cup of sugar, refined;
• soda - 0.5 tsp;
• half a pack of margarine;
• two tablespoons of semi-liquid honey.
• 190 ml condensed milk;
• small lemon;
• 120 ml of cow's milk;
• fatty cream - 200 ml.
1. Cut margarine into chunks and melt over low heat.
2. Beat the egg with sugar, add sour cream, cooled oil, whisk again.
3. On the water bath dissolve the honey. Add soda, mix. Pour the foaming mass into the egg mixture and, gradually pouring the flour, knead.
4. Divide the dough into balls, about eight pieces. Roll each round, taking into account the diameter of the pan, and fry for a minute on each side. Do not grease the pan.
5. Lemon lemon dipped in boiling water for three minutes, cut in half and squeeze the juice, strain.
6. Cool a clean bowl in the freezer for 10 minutes. Pour cold cream and milk of the same temperature into it. Beat, gradually adding condensed milk and lemon juice.
7. Collect the cake, richly spreading the honey cakes with butter cream, decorate at your discretion and put it in the refrigerator overnight for a high-quality impregnation.
Cake in a frying pan with condensed milk - “Homemade” (on sour cream)
• sugar beet - 200 gr .;
• 30 gr. thickened, best homemade cream;
• a pound of wheat flour;
• 200 gr. low-fat liquid sour cream;
• a little bit incomplete spoon of soda;
• table 9% vinegar.
• half a can of boiled condensed milk;
• three spoons of fat sour cream;
• three tablespoons of currants, ground with sugar.
Cooking Method: 1. Mix melted butter with sour cream, add sugar, whisk.
2. In the oil mixture, add quenched tablespoon of vinegar soda, mix.
3. Pour the flour and knead the plastic, not coarse dough.
4. Roll out four round cakes from it and alternately bake, spreading on a hot dry frying pan.
5. In order for the cakes to be well baked, it is necessary to stand on each side for at least five minutes.
6. Fold the baked billet stack and carefully trim the edges. Collect the trim in a plate and mash into a crumb.
7. Mix boiled condensed milk with sour cream and whipping bring the cream to the desired consistency. You can add to it a bit of finely chopped nuts.
8. Put the first cake on the dish, brush with sour cream and cover with the next sheet. Gently smear it with jam. Apply cream to the remaining cakes, side and top surfaces.
9. Decorate the dessert with scrap crumbs.
Cake in a pan with condensed milk - “Coffee”
• two eggs;
• half a pack of creamy “traditional” butter;
• soda - 1 spoon;
• 3 spoons of instant coffee;
• table vinegar - 1 tbsp. l .;
• two spoons of water;
• a jar of condensed whole milk;
• 4 full cups of flour.
In homemade cream:
• a jar of boiled condensed milk;
• A spoonful of unrefined sugar;
• dark, not bitter chocolate - 50 gr .;
• 100 gr. homemade butter or factory-made, high-fat butter;
• pasteurized milk - a glass;
• 60 gr. first-class flour.
1. Dissolve coffee with boiling water, cool and mix with condensed milk, pour into bowl.
2. Add melted butter, pour in eggs. Enter the baking soda in a tablespoon of vinegar, whisk.
3. Cross over all flour, take half a glass and leave for rolling. The remaining flour is gradually added to the liquid base.
4. Put the prepared dough in a bag and place in a refrigerator for 20 minutes. Then remove and cut into eight pieces of the same size.
5. Roll them into thin circles, sized across the bottom of the pan, and fry at medium temperature, one and a half minutes on each side. 6. Trim the cooled cake layers between themselves, putting the blanks in a pile. Cuts do not throw away, rub them into small crumb.
7. Put the milk on medium heat, cut the butter into it and wait until it melts.
8. Pour the sugar, mix. Sugar crystals should be completely dissolved in hot milk.
9. Intensely stir, inject the flour and boil the creamy base until thick, cool.
10. In a brewed chilled mass on a fine grater, rub dark chocolate, put the boiled condensed milk, beat.
11. The cream turns out to be rareish, therefore, so that the cakes do not slip, lightly sprinkle the cream layer with crumb.
12. Top and sides of the formed cake, too, cover with cream and copiously sprinkle with crumb. You can add some crushed roasted nuts.
Delicate cottage cheese cake in a pan with condensed milk and bananas
• non-granular, 9% cottage cheese - 200 gr .;
• two large eggs - 2 pcs .;
• wheat, first-class flour - 300 gr .;
• small spoon of soda;
• granulated sugar, refined - 1 cup.
• two large bananas;
• 200 gram pack of butter;
• 1.5 cans of good, “Gostovskaya” condensed milk.
1. Mash the curd with a fork. Add sugar, quick soda, break eggs and mix thoroughly. The mass should be smooth and uniform. If there are grains of cottage cheese in it, grind on a sieve.
2. Stir thoroughly, add all the flour into the curd mass and divide the resulting dough into eight pieces.
3. The cottage cheese dough is very tender and it will be difficult to transfer the thin cake to the pan without damaging it. Therefore, roll the cakes on a soft silicone mat, and then, right on it, bring it to the pan and gently lay it over, turning the mat over. As such a litter fit and a plastic bag.
4. Fry the curd cakes, roasted until browning, fold with one or two piles, trim them with a sharp knife and leave to cool.
5. Cut the butter into slices in advance, soften it, leaving it warm for an hour. 6. Whip soft butter until fluffy and, without stopping beating, add condensed milk. Cover the container with the cream, cool for half an hour in the “warm” chamber of the refrigerator.
7. Grind bananas in mashed potatoes and mix with chilled cream. It is not necessary to add the entire portion at once, in order to achieve uniformity more quickly, place two spoons each time, always mixing.
8. Prepared cream well promagte cheesecakes and “collect” the cake. Apply the remaining cream on the sides and top.
9. For decoration, you can use trimming cheesecake, ground in crumb, chocolate chips or nuts. The easiest way to “bring beauty” is to sprinkle cocoa powder or colored coconut chips on the surface of the cake.
Cake in a pan with condensed milk - cooking tips and helpful tips
• To make the cakes even, use the plate as a stencil. If the pan is not with sloping sides, use the lid. Blanks exactly lie on its bottom.
• To make thin layers of dough easy to transfer to the pan, wrap them on a rolling pin, then move them.
• The dough will not bubble when baking if it is punctured several times with a fork. Holes will not affect the quality of the cakes.
• Baked cakes, so as not to dry out, cover with a moistened towel.