Mushroom patties are an incredibly tasty and fragrant dish.
And it is not necessary for him to be with meat.
Cooking cutlets with mushrooms can be in different ways and with the addition of the most unusual ingredients.
Dip into the world of mushroom pleasure?
Mushroom Cutlets - General Cooking Principles
Mushrooms can be added to the stuffing or used as a filling. In any case, they require pre-treatment. Forest mushrooms are always boiled. Greenhouse mushrooms or oyster mushrooms, you can simply fry. If mushrooms are used for the filling, then onions, spices, cheese, eggs, and greens are often added to them.
The basis of the cutlet mass may be meat or poultry. Of them prepare twisted or minced meat. There are many options for lean meatballs that are cooked with vegetables, cereals, legumes. In them, mushrooms can also be a supplement or filling. It all depends on the selected recipe.
Mushroom cutlets are prepared in the oven or fried in a pan. You can pour sauces, sprinkle with cheese and cook in gravy.
Recipe 1: Chicken meatballs with mushrooms
Recipe chopped chicken cutlets with mushrooms, which are always obtained juicy and tender. Mushrooms are added to the mince. If necessary, take other mushrooms. Also used chicken breast fillet, which can be replaced with turkey.
• 0.3 kg fillet;
• 0.15 kg of champignons;
• 2 bulbs;
• 2 eggs;
• 2 spoons of mayonnaise;
• 4 tablespoons flour;
• black pepper;
• some oil;
1. Cut the chicken into small cubes and fold into a bowl.
2. Cut the onion even smaller and send it to the chicken. We add a lot of salt and pepper, put mayonnaise, raw eggs and stir. Leave to pickle.
3. For now we are engaged in mushrooms. Cut them into small cubes and lightly fry in a pan. Oil does not need much to add.
4. Cool the mushrooms and send in the stuffing. You can give the mass another hour to stand, if you have time. 5. It remains to add more flour, stir. You can put a little chopped greens.
6. Spread small spoons on a frying pan with hot oil with a spoon. Fry over moderate heat until golden brown. After turning, you can cover the pan to the dish reached full readiness.
Recipe 2: Potato patties with mushrooms
For potato cutlets with mushrooms, not only fresh champignons are suitable, but also pickled ones. But in this case, the prescription amount is cut in half.
• 10 potatoes;
• 0.3 kg of mushrooms;
• one onion;
• four spoons of flour;
• 1 egg.
1. Peeled potato tubers cut into pieces of any size. Fill with water and boil until cooked, about 5 minutes before the end of salt.
2. Then we merge all liquid, we cool, we add egg and flour. Knead the resulting dough.
3. While the potatoes were boiling, it was necessary to prepare the filling. Just fry the shredded mushrooms almost until cooked, then add the onions and spices. If pickled mushrooms are used, first fry the onions, then add them and evaporate the moisture.
4. Take our potato dough and divide by the right amount of chops. They may be small or large. But if the product is small, then it will be difficult to put enough stuffing in it.
5. Making cakes. Immediately between them we distribute the entire filling to get the same amount in each product. Sculpt and give the cutlets a neat shape.
6. Dip in flour. Either dipped in an egg and breaded in crackers.
7. Fry in a skillet until golden brown.
Recipe 3: Cutlets with mushrooms and cheese
Recipe for stunning stuffed meatballs with mushrooms and cheese. Surprise household pleasant surprise? Minced meat can take any at its discretion, including chicken, turkey.
• 0.6 kg minced meat;
• 150 grams of mushrooms;
• 0.15 kg of cheese;
• fresh dill (a little);
• 1 egg;
• salt pepper; • butter;
• for breading crackers, flour or semolina.
1. Forest mushrooms are pre-cooked for at least 20 minutes with the addition of a large amount of liquid. Mushrooms can be cooked immediately. Dice the mushrooms, fry until soft in a pan. Cooling down.
2. Add cheese to mushrooms, grated large. Put the dill, to taste, you can add a little garlic. If necessary, salt, if the cheese is fresh.
3. In the stuffing break the egg, pour spices, nothing else is needed. Well stir and repel.
4. Pinch off a piece of minced meat and flatten the cake. Put the mushroom filling with cheese and collect the edges together. Form a neat cutlet. Similarly, we make products from other products.
5. Roll off the patty in breading and fry in a frying pan to a beautiful color.
6. Fold in the form and warm it in the oven for a quarter of an hour. We set 180 ° C.
Recipe 4: Mixed minced meatballs in the oven
A variant of simple and quick cutlets with mushrooms in the oven for those who do not want to spend a lot of time and stand at the stove. Mushrooms are used marinated.
• 0.7 kg minced meat;
• 0.2 kg of mushrooms;
• two bulbs;
• three slices of bread;
• one egg;
• 70 ml of milk;
• one clove of garlic;
• 3-4 tablespoons of flour.
• 2 spoons of tomato paste;
• 1.5 Art. broth (can be water);
• one onion;
• one carrot;
1. Immediately pour milk over the slices of bread, let them limp.
2. Chop onions finely or twist, send in stuffing.
3. Immediately put chopped garlic, spices, swollen bread.
4. Cut the marinated mushrooms, but not very finely and also send in the stuffing.
5. We break egg, we pour spices.
6. Sculpt small balls from cutlet mass, roll them in flour.
7. Shred straw onions with carrots, sprinkle a well-oiled baking sheet. On top we put the formed patties.
8. Bake first 15 minutes, then add the broth with pasta and spices and cook for about 25 minutes. 9. We stir up the broth and tomato paste, season with spices and pour into the form of patties. Cook another 20 minutes.
Recipe 5: Lenten Mushroom Cutlets (with buckwheat)
For meatless mushroom cutlets, vegetables or cereals are used as an additive. This is a variant of the dish with buckwheat. But you can also cook with the addition of rice, lentils, beans.
• 2/3 cup dry buckwheat;
• 0.3 liters of water;
• two onions;
• 0.25 kg of champignons;
• one carrot;
• flour for breading.
1. From the washed cereals and prescription cook porridge. Cooling down.
2. Cut vegetables and washed mushrooms, fry everything together in a frying pan, then cover and simmer under the lid for 5 minutes. Also cool.
3. Combine porridge with mushroom mass and turn into mashed blender. If it is not available, you can twist through a meat grinder twice.
4. We fill the mince with spices, try to your taste.
5. We sculpt any patties from the prepared mass, dip it in flour.
6. Fry to a crust on the stove. Cutlets can be served in this form or a little stew in sour cream.
Recipe 6: Cutlets stuffed with mushrooms and egg
For stuffed mushroom cutlets, ground beef is used. But this is not the rule. You can cook a cutlet mass to your taste, for example, from pork or chicken. Delicious is obtained from mixed minced meat.
• 0.6 kg of beef;
• 4 slices of white bread;
• 0.5 cups of milk;
• 1 egg raw;
• 0.15 kg of mushrooms;
• 2 boiled eggs;
• 50 grams of butter;
• cooking oil grows.
1. Soak a white loaf in milk, squeeze a little.
2. We twist the beef and bread, add to them an egg with spices.
3. Mushrooms are fried in a pan with a small piece of butter. Cut arbitrarily.
4. Clean the eggs and grind or cut into cubes. Mix with mushrooms, season with a lot of spices and add the remaining butter. It can be cut or rub together with eggs. Stir the filling. 5. Form ordinary patties with filling inside. We pan at will.
6. Fry in a skillet with any fat or oil until cooked.
Recipe 7: Steamed Chicken Cutlets with Steamed Mushrooms
Option steam chicken meatballs with mushrooms. For them, you can take the filet or already cooked minced meat, but it should not be liquid. This often causes the purchase weight. The recipe uses mushrooms.
• 0.5 kg of chicken (minced meat);
• 1 egg;
• 2 bulbs;
• 2 spoons of semolina;
• 0.2 kg of champignons;
• 1 spoon of butter;
• pepper and salt.
1. Cut the onion and fry with the mushrooms for several minutes. Pour in a prescription spoon of oil.
2. Connect the mushrooms with twisted minced meat, break an egg to them and pour the semolina. You can add grilled oatmeal instead of semolina.
3. Add the egg and spices, stir.
4. Leave the mass to stand for at least half an hour. The croup should swell and absorb excess moisture. The stuffing will turn out quite thick.
5. We form the hands of the chops, spread on the grid of the double boiler.
6. Turn on and cook for half an hour.
Recipe 8: Mushroom cutlets in the oven with cream sauce
Incredibly delicious dish, for the preparation of which will need low-fat cream 10%. Stuffing is prepared mixed with pork and beef.
• 0.3 kg of beef;
• 0.4 kg pork;
• 0.2 kg of champignons;
• two onions;
• two eggs;
• some oil;
• one potato.
For the sauce:
• 0.05 kg of cheese;
• 350 ml of cream;
• one spoonful of flour;
• 30 grams of oil.
1. Finely chop one onion and fry for a minute in a frying pan. Add to it chopped mushrooms and fry for another 2-3 minutes. Dress with spices, you can add a clove of garlic.
2. Grind the meat in mince together with the second onion and peeled potato.
3. Ship to the total weight of the eggs and any spices.
4. We scrape the patties with the mushroom filling and spread them in a greased form. Send the dish in the oven, bake for 12-15 minutes. We set 200 ° C. 5. While the products are fried, prepare the sauce. To do this, fry the flour in a well-heated butter, pour in the cream and put the grated cheese. We warm and fill with spices.
6. Pour the sauce over lightly browned patties. Cook another 15 minutes, you can reduce the temperature.
Mushroom Cutlets - Tips and Tricks
• Few people know that forest mushrooms deteriorate very quickly and cannot be stored in the refrigerator for more than a day. Therefore, after collecting them immediately you need to rinse and boil, it is better to freeze the excess immediately. Otherwise, there is a risk of poisoning with even edible mushrooms.
• If marinated or salted mushrooms are added to the patties, then carefully consider adding salt, spoiling the dish is very easy.
• Adding plenty of spices can kill the aroma and taste of mushrooms. In everything there should be a measure and most dishes have enough black pepper.
• When roasting mushrooms for chops do not need to add a lot of fat. Otherwise, the stuffing or filling will be liquid. If suddenly the mushrooms are fried and there is a lot of oil in them, then you can throw it in a colander or put a bowl on the stack for a stack.
• The legs of mushrooms contain more fiber than caps and the stomach is harder to digest. But it is not necessary for this reason to get rid of them. You can grind together with minced meat through a meat grinder and facilitate the work of the stomach.