Potatoes, potatoes - perhaps, this is the most beloved and sought-after product in our country.
How many interesting and incredibly delicious dishes you can cook from it - do not count.
So why not diversify your menu by making tender and juicy potato patties with various fillings from such a wonderful ingredient.
Potato patties with filling - general principles of cooking
Ways of cooking potato cutlets with a lot of stuffing. Moreover, not only fillers can be different, but also potato mince itself.
Mince make and from raw, and from boiled potatoes, and from mashed potatoes. For the first option, it is enough to peel and grate the potatoes, then squeeze out excess liquid so that the cutlets do not develop during roasting. Boiled or baked potatoes need to be grated. Well, mashed potatoes do everything they can: here the vegetable is boiled and mashed with tolkushkoy.
An egg is added to the minced meat as a binder, salt and spices are added to taste. In addition, additional ingredients can be put into the potato mince, which will add a new flavor to the dish: grated cheese, carrots, bell pepper, greens, vegetable browning, and others.
As a filling, you can put absolutely everything that your heart desires, or what is in the refrigerator. The scope for fantasy is limitless. Eggs, cheeses, ham and sausages, meat and minced meat, mushrooms, vegetables, fish - this is not a complete list. All ingredients for the filler are pre-fried or boiled, chopped.
Formed potato patties with filling can be baked and fried in a pan. If the potatoes have already been cooked, then the time for roasting requires a minimum of 5-7 minutes, but if the potato mince was made from raw vegetables, the heat treatment time of the cutlets increases to 15-20 minutes. Such burgers are especially tasty with the heat of the heat, but in the cooled form they do not lose their taste. But it is better not to cook them for the future, after the night in the refrigerator they are inferior in taste to those that were eaten on the day of preparation.
Recipe 1. Potato patties stuffed with Adygei cheese
• six medium sized potatoes;
• two eggs;
• 100 grams of Adygei cheese;
• 50 grams of flour;
• 30 ml of vegetable oil;
• three tablespoons of breadcrumbs;
• spices, salt.
1. Wash and clean the potatoes, rub them on a small segment of the grater, squeeze the liquid.
2. Add eggs to the potato mass, to taste spices and salt.
3. Pour the flour and mix thoroughly.
4. Slice the cheese into equal slices.
5. Take the potato mince with wet hands, form a cake.
6. Put the cheese in the center of the tortilla, form an oblong patty, closing the cheese inside it.
7. Dump the cutlets in breading and fry over low heat, putting on hot oil, on both sides until an appetizing golden crust is formed.
Recipe 2. Potato patties stuffed with cheese and ham
• one egg;
• five potatoes;
• 120 grams of hard cheese;
• vegetable oil;
• 120 grams of ham;
• spices, salt;
• 3-4 tablespoons of flour.
1. Peel the potatoes, put them in a saucepan, pour in water. Cook, salting after boiling, until tender.
2. Drain the water, mash the potatoes mashed.
3. Cool mashed potatoes, add flour and egg, spices and, if necessary, salt to the mass. Stir.
4. Cut the ham and cheese into small cubes, mix. Here you can add a little sour cream or softened butter, but without these ingredients, the cutlets are juicy.
5. We form pellets from the potato mass, in the center of which we put one or two spoons of the mixture of cheese and ham. 6. We make cutlets, fry them from both sides for 5-7 minutes until golden crisp.
Recipe 3. Potato patties stuffed with egg and green onions
• three or four potatoes;
• three eggs;
• tablespoon sour cream;
• 10-12 feathers of green onions;
• salt pepper;
• flour or bread crumbs;
1. Clean the potatoes, rinse, cut into several pieces and boil until done in salted water.
2. Remove the finished potatoes from the broth, mash with a fork or tolkushkoy mashed.
3. We drive one egg in puree, add salt and pepper to taste.
4. The remaining two eggs are boiled hard-boiled, cooled, laid out in cold water, cleaned, cut into small cubes.
5. Rinse the green onions, shake or dry them with a towel, cut into thin rings.
6. Mix in a bowl, boiled eggs, green onions, a little salt and sour cream.
7. Form the mince meat of the desired shape with a mixture of eggs and onions with wet hands.
8. Dip each cutlet in breading, send to a well-heated pan with pre-melted butter.
9. Fry from two sides to full readiness.
Recipe 4. Potato patties stuffed with egg and sausage
• 700-800 grams of potatoes;
• six eggs;
• 100 grams of cheese;
• 100 grams of cooked sausage;
• 100 grams of bread crumbs;
• parsley, salt, pepper.
• vegetable oil.
1. Boil the peeled potatoes and make mashed potatoes.
2. Boil four eggs and chop finely. Add diced sausage and grated cheese.
3. The onion is cleaned, finely chopped and passeed in vegetable oil until soft and golden brown. Add it to the egg stuffing.
4. Pour salt and pepper into mashed potatoes, beat two eggs, mix well. 5. Make patties from the potato mass, spreading the stuffing in their center.
6. We roll the finished products in breading, fry on both sides. Since the cutlets are very tender and brittle, when turning over during frying, you should be extremely careful so that the cutlets do not fall apart. It is best to use a special spatula and auxiliary plug for this purpose.
Recipe 5. Potato patties stuffed with mushrooms
• one and a half kilograms of potatoes;
• 250 grams of champignons;
• two bulbs;
• spoon of sour cream;
• salt, spices;
• for frying sunflower oil;
• about five scoops of bread crumbs.
1. Wash the potatoes thoroughly using a soft brush or sponge. Drain.
2. Spread on the rack in the oven, bake until cooked for 20-30 minutes, depending on the size of the potatoes.
3. Carefully remove the prepared potatoes, cool, remove the peel, rub on a grater.
4. Clean and chop the onion. Put in hot vegetable oil, fry until softened.
5. Rinse the mushrooms, dry them, cut into small cubes. Spread to the onions, salt a little and fry the mushrooms until done. At the end of cooking put sour cream, stir.
6. We wet our hands in cold water, we form rather large flat cakes from potato masses so that they cover the whole palm.
7. Put the mushroom stuffing in the center of the tortilla, form patties, leaving the stuffing inside.
8. We roll each product in breadcrumbs from all sides.
9. Put the potato patties on a greased baking sheet, bake at 200 degrees for 20 minutes.
10. Carefully remove the finished patties, prying them from the bottom with a spatula.
Recipe 6. Potato patties stuffed with minced meat in the oven
• 10 medium sized potatoes;
• 300 grams of boiled beef meat;
• two bulbs;
• half a cup of flour; • vegetable oil;
• two eggs;
• 50 grams of butter.
1. Boil peeled potatoes in salted water until cooked, add half of the butter, mashed in mashed potatoes.
2. As soon as the mashed potatoes cool, add to the egg mass, to taste the salt and flour.
3. Thoroughly mix everything so that the potato mince is tender and smooth.
4. Cut the boiled meat into very small cubes or skip through a large meat grinder grate.
5. Peel and dice the onions, fry in butter until golden brown. Add the minced meat, salt, fry until blush.
6. With wet hands we make a cake from potatoes, put a spoon in a center fried with minced onion, we mold the chop.
7. Put the potato patties with filling on a greased baking sheet, bake for 15 minutes until golden brown.
Recipe 7. Potato patties with filling in the oven
• 8-10 potatoes;
• 220 grams of chicken breast;
• 50 grams of dry, not sweet crackers;
• garlic clove;
• vegetable oil;
• salt, pepper, oregano.
1. Wash the breast and boil in salted water until done. Cut into small cubes.
2. Peel and chop the garlic, mix with salt, oregano and pepper.
3. Mix garlic mass with chicken.
4. Peel the potatoes and grate them. After squeezing off excess liquid, mix the potatoes with the egg and a small amount of salt.
5. Put the crackers in a large dry bowl and grind with the help of a crush.
6. We form of potato mass with chicken inside the patties, roll them down in cracker crumb.
7. Put the cutlets on a baking sheet, send in the oven heated to 200 degrees.
8. Fry until golden brown on one side, then turn over, and withstand cutlets at 160 degrees for about 10 minutes.
9. Take out the finished patties on a paper towel, as soon as the excess oil is drained, put them in plates for serving.
Recipe 8. Potato patties stuffed with crab sticks
• 350 grams of ready mashed potatoes;
• 130 grams of crab sticks;
• hard cheese to taste.
1. Cut the crab sticks along into two parts.
2. We clean the carrots and rub them on a small grater segment.
3. We rub cheese with chips.
4. Mix mashed potatoes with cheese, carrots and eggs. If necessary, add salt, spices to taste.
5. We form oblong cutlets, putting half the crab stick in the middle.
6. Fry the chops with filling until sweet with both sides on vegetable or butter.
Potato patties with filling - tricks and tips
• To prevent the cakes from falling apart, be sure to moisten the palms in the water.
• Also, in order for the cutlets not to fall apart, a potato cake can be put on the cling film, after which the filling is laid out. In this case, the cutlet is formed by tucking the film, after it is removed and the formation is completed, pressing the product with the palms.
• Since the mincemeat used is very delicate texture, it is better to roll the patties in flour, bread crumbs or any other breading before roasting so that they do not stick to the pan or baking tray when roasting.
• Serve ready-made potato patties stuffed with sour cream, garlic sauce, fresh, pickled vegetables, and greens.