- Fish Baked with Cheese - General Cooking Principles
- Fish baked with cheese and vegetables (pollock)
- Fish Baked with Cheese and Tomatoes
- Fish Baked with Cheese and Egg
- Fish Baked with Cheese and Mushrooms
- Fish Baked with Cheese and Potatoes
- Fish Baked With Cheese In A Pan
- Spicy Fish Baked with Cheese
- Red fish baked with cheese and lemon
- Fish Baked Cheese - Tips and Tricks
Fish with cheese is not only tasty, but also an elegant dish.
It is relatively quickly prepared, suitable for holidays and everyday life.
You can bake sea or river fish, supplement with different products and get chic dishes.
Here is a selection of the most interesting, worth attention recipes.
Fish Baked with Cheese - General Cooking Principles
For baking, fish fillets are most often used, or species with a small content of bones. Whole carcasses are not cooked with cheese. More often, the product is cut into large or small pieces, seasoned with spices, supplemented with other ingredients, sprinkled with cheese (mostly solid varieties are used), sent to the oven.
What is the fish cooked with:
The main ingredients are complemented with butter, sauces based on mayonnaise, sour cream, greens, and dried herbs. Sometimes a prescription is required to marinate the pieces. Unlike meat, fish do not need to stand for long. Half an hour is enough for the product to soak in the aromas of spices.
Fish baked with cheese and vegetables (pollock)
For such fish baked with cheese, pollock fillet is used. But similarly, you can use another type of product, preferably a clean, pitted fillet. Mayonnaise, if desired, is replaced by sour cream, is excluded.
• 4 pollock fillets;
• 2 onions;
• 200 grams of cheese;
• 3 carrots;
• salt and pepper;
• 0.5 lemon.
1. Cut the fillet into pieces of two centimeters wide, sprinkle with salt, pepper, squeeze a lemon on them. Put a couple of spoons of mayonnaise, but you can without it. Stir. 2. Cut the onion and carrot arbitrarily. Throw in a pan with butter, fry until half cooked.
3. Put half of the vegetables in the form, on them pieces of pollock.
4. Cover with other vegetables.
5. Fall asleep cheese. It is better to rub it large.
6. Send the fish for 25 minutes to bake. Temperature 200.
Fish Baked with Cheese and Tomatoes
Universal recipe for a dish that can be cooked with absolutely any fish. You can use small, large pieces, whole fillets, steaks. Sample cooking with perch.
• 0.7 kg perch;
• 2 tomatoes;
• 20 ml of lemon juice;
• 120 grams of cheese;
• spices for fish;
1. Perch fillet cut or leave a whole. Sprinkle with spices, pour with lemon juice, salt, and rub well into pieces.
2. We shift the perch in a greased form.
3. Cut the tomato into circles, spread on top of the fish. You can cut into cubes and decompose the tomato between the pieces, too, it will turn out delicious.
4. Top pike perch with cheese shavings.
5. Bake until golden brown for 20-25 minutes, the fish do not need to be kept longer, so the pike perch does not turn out to be dry.
Fish Baked with Cheese and Egg
For fish with cheese and egg, use fillets for every taste, adhere to the specified amount. This dish is a bit like a casserole.
• 900 g of fillet;
• 4 eggs;
• 1 bunch of onions;
• 1 bunch of dill;
• 4 tablespoons sour cream;
• seasonings, oil;
• 100 grams of cheese.
1. We wash the fillet, we strip it with convenient pieces. You can make a straw, then the dish will be more like a casserole.
2. Sprinkle the fillet with salt, season with other spices, stir and transfer to the greased form.
3. To pour, you need to break the eggs in a bowl, add sour cream and a little salt.
4. Chop the green onions and dill, add to the egg mash. Stir. Part of the green can be set aside for finishing decoration.
5. Fill the fish pieces with cooked egg sauce. Distribute it as evenly as possible.
6. Sprinkle with cheese. You can rub it directly over the dish, a thick layer is not needed.
7. We send fish with cheese to be baked, the oven should already be heated to 180.
8. After 25-30 minutes, the dish must be removed, decorated with greens and can be served.
Fish Baked with Cheese and Mushrooms
A cool option for fish baked with cheese. Mushrooms can be used any fresh or frozen. Fish is better to take white.
• 700 g fish fillets;
• 200 g of mushrooms;
• 100 g onions;
• 150 grams of cheese;
• dill, spices;
• 3 tablespoons sour cream.
1. Fillets need to be pickled. To do this, wash the fish, dry, cut into portions, palm-sized or slightly smaller. Sprinkle with spices, you can immediately shift into a greased mold.
2. Cooking mushrooms. We cut them into cubes, throw them into a frying pan with a pair of tablespoons of oil, keep on the fire until the water evaporates.
3. Add onions to mushrooms, it is better to cut it into small cubes. Fry another three minutes.
4. Put sour cream, spices, turn off in a minute. Give the mushroom stuffing cool.
5. Heat the oven to 180.
6. We put mushrooms in sour cream over the fish layer.
7. Fill the dill, chop and sprinkle on top.
8. Cheese sprinkle the entire dish, send baked.
9. Cooking 25 minutes. Then turn off the oven, slightly open the door and let stand another ten minutes.
Fish baked with cheese and potatoes
Recipe nourishing dishes for dinner of fish, baked in the oven. If you do not want to increase the calorie content of foods with mayonnaise, you can replace the sauce with sour cream.
• 500 g of fish (fillet);
• 1 kg of potatoes;
• 2 onions;
• 3-4 tomatoes;
• oil, spices;
• 200 grams of cheese;
• 180 g of mayonnaise.
1. Cut the fish into portions, add two spoons of mayonnaise, pour salt and pepper on it. Or use a ready-made mixture of spices for fish. Stir, leave to marinate for a while, while preparing the vegetables.
2. Clean the potatoes, cut into plates.
3. Clean the onion heads, cut into thin rings.
4. We simply rinse the tomatoes, cut them into circles of three millimeters, you don’t have to do it thickly.
5. In the remaining mayonnaise put the seasoning, you can throw the chopped greens, garlic. Stir.
6. We shift the sauce to the potato slices, stir. It is advisable to do this with your hands to distribute the mixture evenly.
7. Lubricate the form, lay out the potato plates in mayonnaise. 8. Top lay onion rings, on them pickled fish in mayonnaise.
9. Close the slices of tomatoes, set for 20 minutes to bake, the oven should be heated to 180.
10. Take out the dish, fill it with cheese, cook another 25 minutes. The temperature does not change. Check the readiness of the puncture of potatoes.
Fish baked with cheese in a pan
Option baked fish in a pan for those who do not have the opportunity to use the oven. For the dishes we take any fish, you can even with bones, but they should not be very much. Otherwise, it will not be very convenient.
• 500 g of fish;
• 100 grams of cheese;
• 1 tsp. mustard;
• 3 spoons of butter;
• 1 onion head.
1. Cut in small pieces cleaned, washed, dried fish.
2. Rub with spices and mustard.
3. Separately, we cut the onion, you do not need to do big.
4. Rub cheese into a bowl.
5. Take the pan. It must be with a lid that sits tight. Pour oil, put on the stove.
6. Add the fish pieces, lay out in one layer.
7. Fry to a crust, then set the fire to minimum.
8. Turn over the fish slices, sprinkle with chopped onion, then grated cheese.
9. Cook on low heat for ten minutes.
10. Then we add the fire, but do not set at maximum. Give the pieces to roast below three minutes, turn off.
Spicy fish baked with cheese
The recipe is very interesting baked fish with cheese. The savory taste of the dish gives the marinade of soy sauce. Use any filet.
• 600 g fillets;
• 150 grams of cheese;
• 2 onions;
• 4 spoons of soy sauce;
• 0.5 tsp. seasonings for fish.
1. Dilute vinegar in a glass of water, make a solution with a density of 3%.
2. We cut onions into rings, lay in vinegar, give to marinate for half an hour.
3. Cut the fish into portions.
4. Mix soy sauce and spices for fish, no need to salt. Rub the pieces. Leave the fillet to marinate too, while the onion is standing.
5. Put the fish in the form first, make a layer of onion on top. From the vinegar pickle rings need to shake off.
6. We bake at 200 degrees 15 minutes.
7. We take out the mold, sprinkle the onions with cheese and cook another quarter of an hour.
Red fish baked with cheese and lemon
For this dish you can take any red fish: salmon, pink salmon, trout. You will need peeled fillet, you can immediately cut it into pieces.
• 400 g of fish;
• 7 olives;
• 70 grams of cheese;
• 10 ml of oil;
1. Cut into two parts lemon. One half polished circles. From the second squeeze the juice.
2. Wash the fish, cut into slices, pour with lemon juice, sprinkle with fine salt, rub with hands. You can add pepper.
3. Put lemon mugs on the greased surface and place a red fish on them.
4. Top sleep with cheese, rub large chips, so that the crust is not burned.
5. Sent for 20 minutes in the oven, which by this time should already be well warmed up. The temperature in the cabinet 200.
6. We take out, we shift on plates together with the lower slices of lemon.
Fish Baked with Cheese - Tips and Tricks
• There is no better supplement to river or sea fish than lemon. If the question arises with the choice of marinade or spices, then just pour the slices of the product with citrus juice and salt.
• To make the fish juicy and tender, you do not need to cook it in the oven for a long time. Typically, the duration of roasting does not exceed more than half an hour, if the dish does not contain potatoes.
• Do not let frozen fish thaw quickly. And the more so do not use warm water for this purpose. The lower the temperature during defrosting, the more valuable substances remain in the product.
• If you need to remove the skin from a carcass, then it is better not to clean the fish from scales. It will be easier to do with her.