Fish in omelet is a convenient dish, rich in protein and a huge amount of useful substances. Tasty, satisfying, easy. What else is needed? Only a few proven recipes for which exactly everything will work out! Here they are.
Omelet Fish - General Cooking Principles
Fish for such dishes is desirable to use not bony, ideally clean fillet. Otherwise it will be inconvenient to eat. You can use river or sea fish. The product is cut into pieces, flavored with all sorts of spices, poured over sauces, add vegetables. If the dish is baked, the vegetables can be pre-fried.
Omelet for pouring fish can be prepared in the classical way with the addition of milk. But sometimes in the ingredients there are other products: cheese, herbs, various vegetables, mushrooms. In any case, the omelet mass is thoroughly stirred before pouring the fish. If the dish is baked in the oven, then you can sprinkle it with hard cheese on top. In a frying pan and a slow cooker, they usually do not.
Omelet Fish in Oven
Option wonderful dishes for lunch or dinner. You can use any fish, but preferably without bones, so it is more convenient to eat.
• 400 g of fish;
• 20 ml of soy sauce;
• 5 eggs;
• 50 g sour cream;
• 50 grams of cheese;
• 20 g of oil;
• pepper, salt.
1. Cut the fish into small pieces, sprinkle with pepper and sprinkle with soy sauce. Stir and leave to marinate while the oven warms up. We set it at 200 degrees.
2. We put in the buttered form the pieces of fish. It is desirable that they do not touch each other. Put in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
3. Whip sour cream with eggs and grated cheese. Omelette also seasoned with pepper, add some salt.
4. We get the fish. We take the spatula and check whether the pieces do not stick to the form. If this happens, carefully peel off, but do not remove.
5. Pour the fish with omelet on top. We do this carefully so that the product is evenly distributed in the mass, not shifted into one pile. 6. Re-set the form in the oven. Cooking an omelette 10-12 minutes, or simply bring to a crispy crust.
Fish in an omelet in a pan
A quick and easy way to cook an omelette fish in a skillet. Any pitted fillet is used.
• 300 g fillets;
• 1 onion;
• 30 g of oil;
• 3-4 eggs;
• 10 ml of soy sauce;
• salt pepper;
• 3 spoons of milk.
1. Dice onions, lightly fry in oil, a couple of minutes is enough.
2. Cut the fillets into strips or in small pieces, add to the onions. Fry together almost to readiness. 5-7 minutes is enough.
3. Sprinkle the fish and onions with soy sauce, reduce the heat, cover and hold under the lid for a couple of minutes.
4. Beat eggs with milk, add spices to them, add some salt, as some of the salt is already in soy sauce.
5. Fill the fish with omelet.
6. Again we cover, hold for 3-4 minutes under the lid, the fire is still small.
7. Optionally, at the end add the flame and fry the bottom of an omelet.
8. We shift the finished dish on plates, sprinkle with greens.
Omelet fish in the oven with tomatoes (mackerel)
The recipe for a terrific dish of juicy and very tasty fish in an omelette in the oven. Tomatoes it is desirable to use not watery, but fleshy. A large amount of juice will delay preparation.
• 1 fresh frozen mackerel;
• 120 ml of cream 10%;
• 3 eggs;
• 1 tomato;
• salt and oil;
• 2-3 sprigs of parsley.
1. Gut mackerel. Remove the ridge with bones. Or use 2 ready-made fillets. Cut into pieces a little less than a matchbox. We shift in a greased form so that between the fish there is a place. The skin is placed down.
2. Top mackerel salt and pepper.
3. Cooking an omelet. Whip cream with eggs. Add the chopped parsley, season with spices.
4. Water the fish with cooked eggs.
5. Cut the tomato. First in half, then across. It should make half-circle pieces.
6. Put the tomato slices on top.
7. Put the fish to bake. Cooking in an oven at 180 degrees for about 25 minutes. 8. Remove, cool for 5 minutes. We decompose the omelet with fish from the oven in plates, decorate with greens and vegetables.
9. This dish can be cooked in the microwave. To do this, it must be collected in a special container. We set for 12-15 minutes, cook at maximum power.
Fish in omelet with vegetables
The option is very gentle and quite dietary fish dishes with vegetables in omelette. Here it is cooked in a pan. But similarly, you can cook in a slow cooker using baking mode.
• 200 g fish fillets;
• 1 carrot;
• 0.5 bell peppers;
• 1 onion;
• 3-4 eggs;
• 25 ml of oil;
1. Rub the carrot. Cut onion head finely.
2. Pour the oil into the pan and heat well, then add the onions and carrots. If you put vegetables in cold butter, they will absorb it.
3. Fry vegetables a couple of minutes.
4. Cut fish fillet into cubes by centimeter, add to vegetables. We bring to readiness.
5. Beat the eggs with a fork and salt. Add diced Bulgarian pepper and 2 spoons of water. You can use milk or cream, but not too fatty.
6. Pour fish with vegetables and egg mixture.
7. Cover the pan with a lid. Making the fire a little less than average.
8. Stand an omelet for 3-4 minutes, turn it off and leave for another couple of minutes.
9. Can be laid out on the plates! Served with vegetables, tomato juice, greens.
Omelet Fish in Oven with Green Peas
For this dish you can use pollock, pink salmon, mackerel or fillet of any other fish. Tilapia is very tasty. Peas take fresh, but you can also use canned product.
• 700 g of fish;
• a glass of peas;
• 4 eggs;
• 2 onions;
• 100 grams of cheese;
• 200 ml of milk;
• 1 tsp. condiments for fish;
• 1 tbsp. l starch.
1. Onion cut into large half rings. Pour some oil into the pan and lightly fry the pieces.
2. We shift the bow to the bottom of the refractory form, distribute the layer with a spatula. 3. Cut the fish into pieces of any size and shape, sprinkle with spices, mix with your hands. If there is time, then this can be done in advance, to give the product a little to stand and marinate.
4. Spread the fish pieces in the spices on top of the onions, tightly not needed.
5. Spread honey peas in fish pieces. If canned food is used, then be sure to drain the entire marinade. It will only spoil the taste of the dish.
6. Cooking an omelet from milk with eggs, grated cheese and starch. Do not forget to spice up the spices.
7. Pour the dish omelet mixture.
8. Put in the oven. Preparing such fish 30-35 minutes at 180 degrees. Then take out the dish from the oven, sprinkle with finely chopped greens.
Fish in an omelet with potatoes in a slow cooker
Another option useful, hearty and simple fish dishes in omelette. Potatoes need to boil in uniform in advance.
• 200 g of fish;
• 2 potatoes;
• 40 g butter;
• 1 onion;
• 3 eggs;
• 40 g of cheese;
• 50 g sour cream.
1. Cut the onion into small cubes.
2. Put the butter in the multicooker, turn on the baking program. As soon as the fat begins to melt, add the chopped onion to it. Lightly fry.
3. Cut the fish into cubes, send to the bow. Fry together for another five minutes.
4. During this time, cook potatoes. If the tubers are welded in uniform, then clean. Cut into cubes, spread to the fish.
5. Let it cook all together while we are making an omelet. Potatoes with fish can be slightly salted.
6. Beat eggs and sour cream, salt and pepper, add a little grated cheese.
7. Pour the contents of the slow cooker with an omelet.
8. Close, cook under the lid. Mode does not change. 10-15 minutes is enough and you can turn off the assistant.
9. Remove the dish by turning the bowl on the bowl. Or type an omelet with a spatula, after separating a portion of the desired size.
Fish in an omelet with mushrooms in the oven
For this wonderful fish dish in an omelette in the oven, for which canned tuna and boiled mushrooms are used. You can take any, including the usual champignons. Ingredients
• 6 eggs;
• 150 ml of cream;
• 100 grams of cheese;
• 1 can of tuna in oil;
• 0.5 buns of dill;
• spices, oil and crackers.
1. Beat eggs with cream.
2. Cut the mushrooms into small cubes, add to the eggs.
3. Drain all liquid from tuna, mix up slices with a fork and also send to omelette.
4. Chop the dill, shift to the total mass.
5. We rub cheese, we send half to eggs.
6. Lubricate the form, sprinkle with croutons, pour the prepared mixture.
7. The second part of the cheese sprinkle dish on top.
8. Put the dish in the oven heated to 200 degrees, bake for 15-20 minutes. As soon as a ruddy crust appears on the surface, an omelet can be removed.
Omelet Fish - Tips and Tricks
• The more thoroughly the eggs are mixed with milk, sour cream and other liquid ingredients, the tastier the omelet. If the liquid does not merge with the bulk, it will accumulate on top of the dish.
• If you need to prepare a diet version of an omelet, then you can simply reduce the number of yolks or simply eliminate them. The calorie content of protein foods is much lower.
• The omelet will turn out much softer and more fragrant if you mix vegetable oil and butter during frying. The baking dish can also be greased with butter, and for a beautiful crust, sprinkle with croutons.
• To make the fish juicy and flavorful, the pieces can be pre-seasoned with spices, add the sauce to them and leave to marinate. Unlike meat, fish soaks quickly, just leave the product alone for 40-60 minutes.