Fish is often supplemented with lemon and it is not just that. Fragrant citrus gives a pleasant taste, muffles the fishy smell and makes the dish extremely fragrant. Spoiled juicy fish with lemon?
Fish with lemon - the general principles of cooking
Cooking fish with lemons can be in the pan or in the oven. Baked fish dishes are particularly popular, as with their great taste they often have a small calorie content. This allows them to be used in dietary and healthy nutrition.
Any fish requires prior mechanical processing: cleaning, gutting, washing. Prepare the carcass entirely or cut. In many dishes use fillet.
Lemon washed, dried. Use juice, zest or sliced slices of citrus. It all depends on the recipe. It is desirable to remove the bones, as they can give the dish an unpleasant taste and even bitterness.
Fish with lemon and tomato in a pan
Recipe for simple fish with lemon in a frying pan, for which you will need absolutely any filet. The dish is prepared with tomato paste.
• 0.6 kg fillet;
• 0.1 kg of onions;
• 1 bunch of greens;
• 1 lemon;
• 1 spoon of pasta;
• oil, a little salt.
1. Citrus washed and cut in half. From one part squeeze the juice. Cut the second half of a lemon into thin slices.
2. Cut the fillet into small pieces. Spray squeezed juice, remove for half an hour in the fridge.
3. We cut onions in small rings, but it is possible and smaller, throw in the pan with the heated oil. Fry until transparent.
4. Next, add lemon slices, fry for a minute and throw tomato paste.
5. Put the marinated fillet in the pan, cover and stew for seven minutes.
6. Sprinkle lightly with salt, mix and stir until ready for about four or five minutes.
7. Turn off the dish, sprinkle liberally with fresh herbs. Served with fresh vegetables, rice garnishes, potatoes.
Fish in the oven with lemon and olives (gilthead)
To cook such fish in the oven with lemon you will need canned olives. Indicated an approximate amount. Optionally, you can take a little more or less. The amount of lemon can also be adjusted to suit your taste.
• 2 sea bream;
• 15 olives;
• 1 lemon;
• 4 sprigs of parsley;
• 3 tablespoons olive oil;
• salt, pepper, sweet paprika.
1. Clean, remove the insides and wash well. Cut the carcass is not necessary.
2. Rub the fish inside and out with a mixture of salt, pepper and sweet paprika. Proportions at its discretion. It is advisable to give the fish a little time to marinate.
3. Cut lemon slices, olives in half. If they are with stones, then you can use it entirely.
4. Take a baking dish and grease with oil.
5. Spread the fish, put the lemon slices, parsley sprigs in and put some olives in each.
6. Water the fish with oil, next we have the remaining olives.
7. Send to the oven and bake for about 20 minutes at 200 degrees. The time is approximate, we look at the readiness of the fish.
Fish in foil with lemon and mustard
Another universal recipe for which you can use any fish. You will also need an ordinary foil, eliminating the need to follow the process and preserving all the juices in the product.
• 0.8 kg of fish;
• 1 onion;
• 1 lemon;
• 1.5 tsp. mustard;
• 1 tsp. oils.
1. The fish must be washed, dried. You can leave the tuku whole or cut into pieces.
2. Squeeze the juice out of half a lemon. The rest of the citrus is cut into thin rings, it will go up.
3. Mix the mustard, lemon juice and a pinch of salt, rub. Add vegetable oil. You can add more hot pepper, if the mustard is weak.
4. Rub the prepared fish with the fragrant mixture. 5. Onion head cut rings. You can also take the carrot, too, cut.
6. We take a piece of foil, which is at least four times more fish. Spread it in front of you and lubricate the central part with an oil droplet.
7. Spread on the foil onions, carrots, too, if it is used.
8. Upstairs is a fish, whole or pieces.
9. Now lay out the lemon pieces, lift the free edges of the foil and tightly twist together.
10. It remains to send the billet to the oven, hold for half an hour at 190 degrees and it's done!
Fish Baked with Lemon and Garlic
Another option is very fragrant fish, baked with lemon in the oven. In addition to citrus and garlic will need any greens, we select to your taste. The recipe is suitable for both sea and river fish.
• 0.7 kg of fish;
• 1 lemon;
• 1 large bunch of greens;
• 4 cloves of garlic;
• salt, pepper;
• 1.5 spoons of oil, it is better to take olive oil.
1. With lemon, remove the zest, squeeze the juice.
2. Mix lemon juice with chopped garlic cloves, add prescription oil, zest, be sure to salt and pepper.
3. Rub the prepared fish with this mass. Give stand for half an hour.
4. Lubricate the appropriately sized mold and place the greens on the oil. You can use whole twigs or chop.
5. Put the fish on the greens. All the liquid that has accumulated on the bottom of the container, you just need to pour on the top of the fish.
6. It remains to put the mold in a preheated 200 degree oven. The baking time depends on the type of fish and the size of the pieces. On average it fluctuates around 15-25 minutes.
Fish with lemon and sour cream (mackerel)
For such fish with lemon, mackerel is perfect. It turns out especially juicy, tender and insanely fragrant. Although other types of fish also fit.
• 2 mackerel;
• 80 grams of sour cream;
• 1 lemon;
• 1 bunch of parsley;
• 0.5 tsp. salts;
• 0.5 tsp. turmeric;
• 1 pinch of black pepper. Cooking
1. We wash the carcasses of mackerel, remove the insides, and clean the abdomen from the inside with a knife. Black films should not remain, otherwise the dish will be bitter. The internal cavity is also rinsed.
2. Mix sour cream with turmeric, salt, pepper. Optionally add ready-made fish mixtures of spices.
3. Rub the inside of the carcass with the prepared sour cream sauce.
4. Cut lemon rings and shove in the abdomen. We divide evenly into two fishes.
5. We also divide parsley into two parts and put them in the belly. Greens will need to be removed when serving, so do not cut and put the whole twigs.
6. We shift mackerel in greased forms.
7. Top with the remaining sour cream, lay out all the remnants of the sauce.
8. We send baked. Mackerel is prepared for about half an hour with an average mode of 180 degrees. Serve this fish can be not only hot but also cold.
Fish in the oven with lemon and cheese
Cheese for fish in the oven with lemon is better to use solid varieties. It will give the dish an appetizing crust and harmoniously fit into the taste. Any fish fillet is used. Tasty with tilapia.
• 0.5 kg fish fillet;
• 70 grams of cheese;
• 1 lemon;
• 3-4 tablespoons sour cream;
• 2 onions;
• any seasoning.
1. Cut the fillet in small strips of 1.5-2 centimeters in width. Sprinkle with salt, you can take spices for fish, pour juice from half a lemon and set aside.
2. We cut large half-rings of onion head, put it in a well-oiled form.
3. Put on the onion the remaining lemon, cut into pieces.
4. Now lay out the fillet in the spices.
5. Liberally grease fish sour cream.
6. Three on top of the cheese and send in the oven, which is included in advance at 180 degrees.
7. It remains to wait 25 minutes and can be removed!
Red fish in foil with lemon
Red fish recipe in foil with lemon, which requires only three ingredients. Of course, you can use all sorts of spices, herbs, add any seasoning at your discretion. But even without all of this dish turns amazing. Ingredients
• 2 salmon steaks;
• 2 onions;
• 1 large or 2 small lemons.
1. Squeeze the juice from one lemon and pour the fish.
2. The second lemon is just cut in large circles.
3. Onions are also cut into large rings.
4. We put onion rings on the foil, on them fish steaks.
5. Place lemon slices on top.
6. We join the edges of the foil together and firmly knock.
7. That's it! It remains to bake delicious salmon in the oven. It will take only half an hour. The temperature is around 190 degrees.
Fish, baked with lemon and mayonnaise
For the preparation of such fish, baked with lemon, you need any fatty mayonnaise. You can take homemade sauce. The recipe is suitable even for dry fish, such as pikeperch.
• 1 kg of fish;
• 0.15 kg of mayonnaise;
• 1 lemon big;
• 1 tsp. spices for fish;
• some salt and oil.
1. Fish with giblets, scrape off the husk and rinse thoroughly. Wipe dry with paper towels. We cut in cross pieces not more than the spirit of centimeters.
2. Mix together all the seasonings and salt, you can add to them chopped greens and dry garlic.
3. Pour the mixture into the fish and just mix everything by hand.
4. Cut circles lemon.
5. In a greased form, lay the fish in slices up and down. If desired, you can make an onion pillow under the pieces.
6. Now for each piece put a circle of lemon.
7. Take mayonnaise and put a teaspoon on each piece on top of a lemon. The remains are simply poured from above.
8. Baked fish dish for about half an hour at 200 degrees.
Spicy fish with lemon in foil
For the preparation of such fish with lemon in foil you can use sea bass or sea bass. Although, with another fish dish turns out quite tasty.
• 2 fish;
• 1 lemon;
• 1 onion;
• 1 red bell pepper;
• 1 green sweet pepper;
• 2 spoons of soy sauce; • 1 slice of ginger to 4 centimeters;
1. Cut both peppers with ringlets, and also chop the peeled onion head.
2. Three ginger on a fine grater.
3. In the soy sauce, squeeze the juice out of the lemon and add ginger. We throw any seasoning or just pour some ready mix. Stir.
4. Grate the cleaned and gutted carcasses with a mixture of lemon and ginger.
5. Spread pepper and onion in foil, fish for vegetables.
6. That's it! It remains only to hermetically wrap the edges of the foil and send the fish to be baked in the oven. We put 190 degrees and send the minutes to 30-35. Served with vegetables, which were used as pillows.
Fish with Lemon - Tips and Tricks
• To prevent the fish from slipping out of hands when cleaning and gutting, fingers are dipped into coarse salt. You can hold the carcass for the clothespin attached to the tail.
• Fish loves pickling and it’s not necessary to keep slices in spices and lemon for just half an hour. You can flavor the product the day before, put it in a container and stand overnight in the fridge.
• The aroma of citrus gives the fish not a juice, but a peel. You can prepare it in advance: dry or freeze.
• In order not to waste precious time on washing the pan, it can be covered with a piece of foil. It does not affect the taste and preparation time.