Fish recipes for the holiday table imply baking, frying, stuffing, beautiful cuts and so on. The fish is combined with a variety of products and sauces, it looks beautiful on the table if you bake it whole. Tasty, you can cook both red and white fish.
The secret of a successful dish is certain combinations and original presentation. These are the photo-fish recipes for the festive table will be a worthy treat and a reason for praise to the hostess.
Breaded fish pieces - a light snack that will appeal to both adults and children. With it, you can start the holiday.
Recipe for fish sticks for the holiday:
- For 450 g white fish fillet - 1 lemon, 0, 5 tbsp. l semolina, 1 tbsp. l olive oil, herbs and salt.
- Fillet cut into slices 2 cm thick.
- Cover the baking sheet with foil.
- Grate lemon zest, mix it with semolina. Add chopped greens.
- Roll the pieces of fish in breading, sprinkle with olive oil and salt.
- Put the chopsticks on a baking sheet.
- Place the fish in the oven heated to 200 degrees and bake for 20 minutes.
- When serving, you can add lemon slices to the dish.
One of the most popular fish - herring - rather tired in a salad under a fur coat. But it can be beautifully stuffed with vegetables. It turns out elegant and appetizing snack.
How to make stuffed fish on the holiday table:
- It will take: lightly salted herring - 1 pc., Pickled cucumber, carrots, half a bulb, half a bell pepper, an egg, sour cream - 200 g, greens, a pack of gelatin, 0, 5 tsp. lemon juice, salt, pepper.
- If the herring is whole, you will have to carefully divide it into two halves, removing the bones and peeling off the skin. For convenience, it is better to take a whole fillet right away.
- Boil carrots and eggs.
- Cut the cucumber lengthwise into thin plastics.
- Grind all the vegetables, finely chop the egg and greens.
- Soak gelatin in warm water: about 40 ml are needed per pack of 15 g. Heat the mixture in a water bath until the grains are dissolved, but not before boiling, otherwise all the properties of gelatin will disappear.
- Pour sour cream and lemon juice into slightly cooled gelatin.
- Add vegetables (except cucumber), egg and greens to the mix, add salt.
- Cover a wide dish with cling film. Put one half of the fish fillet. Place half of the filling on top.
- Put the cucumber slices on the stuffing, on top - the second part of the filling. Cover the entire second half of the fillet.
- Wrap the design with cling film and send to the refrigerator until it hardens.
- Frozen stuffing is easy to cut with soft fillet. Appetizer is served in slices on a wide dish, sprinkled with greens and decorated with lemon half rings.
Salmon in the oven
Snacks with fish are good, but what about the main dish for the holiday? Oven-baked red fish is very appetizing, satisfying and bright. Whole carcass of salmon in combination with side dish and sauce will make you forget about meat and all other dishes - it is so elegant and tasty.
Recipe for festive red fish in the oven:
- Minimum of products: two carcasses of fresh salmon, three lemons, greens, carrots, salt and pepper.
- Grate the cleaned fish with salt.
- Grate fresh carrots.
- Foil is needed for baking. Put the first layer of carrots, put the fish on it.
- Cut lemons into rings. The part is placed inside the fish, the part is on top.
- Sprinkle everything with greens, wrap the foil.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Sauce for decoration: melt 100 g of butter, add 1 tbsp. l lemon juice and 1 tsp. dried rosemary. Pour over the fish sauce when serving.
The photo of this festive fish will not leave any doubt that it competes with the most appetizing meat dishes.
How to cook:
- On one whole carcass of purified headless pink salmon - mayonnaise, onion, 2-3 tomatoes, 100 g cheese, some olive oil, greens, salt.
- Cut pink salmon into slices 2-3 cm wide. Put the slices in one layer on a wide dish. Salt and pepper, fluff a small amount of mayonnaise.
- Cut the onion into half rings, send to the fish.
- Leave everything to marinate in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- On a baking sheet covered with foil, place the marinated pink salmon, sprinkle with olive oil and pour in some boiled water.
- Send everything to a preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes at 190 degrees.
- Meanwhile, grate the cheese, chop the tomatoes into round plastics.
- Remove the fish from the oven, decorate each slice with tomato, sprinkle with grated cheese on top.
- Bake another 10-20 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Sprinkle with parsley when serving.
Pike perch in a pot
Fish are much less cooked in pots, unlike meat. But this method allows tender fillets to remain juicy and healthy.
Pikeperch recipe in a pot with vegetables:
- Per 0, 7 kg perch fillet - 2 carrots, onions, 0, 8 kg potatoes, 150 g sour cream, 300 ml water, salt, cheese - 140 g, 80 g butter, favorite seasonings
- Cut boneless fillets into slices, salt and pepper.
- Carrots are cut into strips, potatoes - into cubes. The smaller the pieces, the faster the dish will be prepared. For even baking, all the pieces should be approximately the same size.
- Grate cheese and combine it with sour cream.
- At the bottom of the pots put a layer of potatoes, followed by 1 tsp. butter.
- The next part is onions, cut into thin half rings.
- Fillet laid out on top.
- Pike perch is covered with carrots. In the end, everything can be a little more salt.
- Pour some water into each pot.
- The last layer is cheese with sour cream.
- The pots are covered with lids and sent to the oven.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 50-60 minutes.
- The dish is unusual in that it can be served directly in the pots. But you need to be careful and first cool the dishes heated in the oven.
Mackerel with new potatoes
Another appetizing option and a win-win combination is tender mackerel with new potatoes. If you add fresh green onions to the dish, it will acquire a special charm, remind you of a holiday in the countryside, the most natural products and home comfort. How to cook a festive mackerel:
- For 2 carcasses - 2 onions, 7-10 young potatoes, 50 g of sour cream, 50 ml of vegetable oil, lemon juice - 0.5 tsp, a bunch of green onions, mustard - 0, 5 h. l., salt and pepper - to taste.
- Wash, dry and rub the cleaned mackerel with salt and spices.
- Mix sour cream, lemon juice, some butter and mustard.
- Lubricate the fish with the sauce and leave to marinate for 20 minutes.
- Cover the bottom of the baking dish with the remaining butter. Put the fish there.
- Chop new potatoes into small slices.
- Place the pieces around the fish, add everything to the top and sprinkle with chopped onions.
- Pour some water into the form and send everything to stew for 40 minutes. The oven temperature is 180 degrees.
- When serving, sprinkle with fresh onions, dill, parsley, sprinkle with lemon juice.
In the hands of a skilled hostess, even from the simplest of ingredients, an appetizing dish is obtained. But novice cooks should not worry - the fish is preparing easy, except for its clearing of bones. Eases the task and saves time buying a filet. The fish is beautiful in any form, be it sliced, roll or whole carcass.