Any fish dish is highly appreciated due to the invaluable benefits of this product and its low calorie content.
In addition, the fish is perfectly absorbed by the body, saturating, but not overloading it.
Fillet of pollock, baked in the oven - it is not only useful, but really very tasty.
Preparing a dish quickly, which means you can cook it even with a minimum time available, for example, in the evening for dinner after work.
Pollock fillets in the oven: recipes and general principles of cooking
The process of roasting pollock is elementary: fish processed and sprinkled with spices is placed in a mold and sent to the oven for 20-40 minutes, depending on the recipe.
It is great if you have a ready-made fillet, it is defrosted quickly and does not need any processing, except perhaps rinsing in cold water and drying with napkins.
With the whole carcass will have to tinker, but it is not very difficult. The main thing is that the pollock is not very thawed, it is more difficult to work with such fish. So rinse the slightly frozen carcass in cold water, cut off the head, fins, if necessary remove the entrails.
Next, put the pollock on a cutting board and remove the skin. Slightly open it from the side of the belly, and gently picking up from the side of the head, separate the fillets from the bones. By the way, the remaining meat on the bone can not be separated to the end, from such a piece you can cook a wonderful dietary soup.
Pollock baked mainly in foil, so as not to overdry the fish. Vegetables, cream, milk, mayonnaise, eggs, cheese will give additional juiciness and new flavor notes to fish. You can simply roll the prepared, pickled fish in flour and bake on a baking sheet.
Pollack fillet in the oven: how to choose fish for baking
If you buy a ready-made fillet frozen, be sure to pay attention to the appearance of the fish. The color of pollock should be natural, without stains and yellowed places. Frosting should be transparent and solid, not snowy and not cloudy. If you take a pollock carcass, look at the scales, it should be shiny, not mucous, not yellowed or darkened. The belly of the fish should be elastic, not swollen, eyes - bulging and shiny.
The smell of pollock should match the fishy smell, without sourness and any other unpleasant odors.
1. Pollock fillet in the oven: a simple recipe
• two pollock carcasses;
• one lemon;
• large onion;
• 50 grams of butter;
• vegetable oil;
• leaves of dill, curly parsley.
Method of preparation
1. Pollock wash, clean, separate the fillets from the bones.
2. Cut the peeled onion into half rings, coarsely rub the carrot on a grater.
3. My lemon, we pass over the skin with a brush, cut together with the skin with the thinnest rings.
4. Put onion on hot vegetable oil, salt, pepper, fry for a couple of minutes.
5. Add carrots, stir-fry for another five minutes. Vegetables should get an appetizing golden hue and softness.
6. Pollock fillet sprinkle to taste with salt, pepper.
7. Cover with small foil for baking
8. Spread the vegetable browning in an even layer, lay the pollock over it.
9. On the fish put lemon circles, butter, divided into small pieces.
10. Cover the form with a second sheet of foil, send it to an oven heated to 180 degrees.
11. Bake for 30 minutes.
12. Before serving, carefully remove the pollock with onions and carrots on a large flat dish, decorate with greens.
2: Pollock fillet in the oven: a recipe with potatoes
• 800 grams of pollock fillet;
• kilogram of potatoes;
• two bulbs;
• 250 grams of sour cream;
• 280 ml of milk;
• 100 grams of cheese;
• two tablespoons of flour;
• vegetable oil;
• salt, pepper, ketchup.
1. Wash the potatoes, do not peel, dry. We spread on the grid, bake at a low temperature (140-160 degrees) until done. Cool, peel. 2. Cut the onion into small, small cubes and fry in vegetable oil until softened. Add flour, mix well, withstand, stirring, on the stove for a couple of minutes.
3. Pour sour cream and ketchup into onions, simmer for 2 minutes. Add salt, pepper, pour milk with milk, bring the sauce to a boil, reduce the heat to low and simmer until thick.
4. Cut the potatoes into slices, spread on a greased baking sheet.
5. We spread on top of the fillet of pollock, cut it into pieces.
6. Fill the fish with potatoes and cream-onion sauce.
7. We bake at 220 degrees for 30 minutes.
8. Remove the baking sheet, sprinkle with polka cheese with grated cheese, send back another 10 minutes.
3. Pollock fillet in the oven: recipe with vegetables
• two pollacks;
• 400 grams of white cabbage;
• two carrots;
• two bows;
• Bell pepper;
• large tomato;
• half a lemon;
• two processed cheese;
• mayonnaise, salt, spices, greens.
1. Peel carrots, peppers and onions, remove the upper leaves from the cabbage.
2. Shred the cabbage into thin strips, onions - with quarter rings, rub carrots on a fine grater, cut the pepper into strips.
3. Put the vegetables in a saucepan, pour a little vegetable oil, fry.
4. Add salt, spices, pour in half a glass of water, cover the saucepan with a lid. Stew until ready 10 minutes.
5. Cut the pollock fillet into pieces, salt it, grease with mayonnaise.
6. We grease a baking sheet or a form, we spread out the first layer a half of stewed vegetables. Put the pollock on top, sprinkle it with lemon juice.
7. Put on the tomato tomato, cut into thin circles, close all the remaining steamed vegetables.
8. Make a mesh out of mayonnaise, send the pollock fillet with vegetables into the oven, heated to 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
9. While the fish is preparing, rub the processed cheese. It is more convenient to do this if it is slightly frozen.
10. We take out the form, sprinkle with cheese, put in the oven for another 10 minutes. 11. Serve, decorated with greens.
4: Pollock fillet in the oven: a recipe with lemon and mustard
• kilo of pollock fillet;
• 60 grams of mustard;
• parsley leaves;
• large fleshy tomato;
• salt, black pepper.
1. Rinse the fillet and wipe with a paper towel. Rub with salt, mustard and pepper, leave aside for 10 minutes.
2. Wash the tomato and also dry. Cut into the thinnest lobules.
3. Peel the onion, cut into thin half rings.
4. Wash my lemon, cut it in half, cut one half into thin circles.
5. We cover the baking form with foil.
6. We spread the fillet of pollock, sprinkle it with juice from half a lemon.
7. Top onion, put on it in a chaotic manner circles of lemon and tomato.
8. Rinse the parsley leaves, spread on tomatoes.
9. Cover the fish with foil, send to the oven preheated to 200 degrees for 20 minutes.
10. 2-3 minutes before the readiness, the foil is opened slightly so that the pollock has browned.
5. Pollock fillet in the oven: a recipe under vegetables and cheese crust
• 1.2 kg of pollock fillet;
• four carrots;
• two bulbs;
• 200 grams of cheese;
• 100 grams of mayonnaise;
• vegetable oil;
• seasoning for fish and salt.
1. Thaw the pollock fillet, wash it, dry it and oil it with pepper and salt. Leave aside for a few minutes, letting the fish soak.
2. Peel the onions and carrots, cut them as small as possible.
3. Heat the oil in a pan, put onions, fry until transparent.
4. Add the carrot, salt a little, fry until softened. Cooling down.
5. Make for each fillet of pollock plates of foil with high sides, lay out the fish, lay a roast over the even layer, mixing it with mayonnaise.
6. Sprinkle pollack with vegetables with grated cheese. 7. Bake fish for 35 minutes at 175 degrees, served directly in an improvised foil plate.
6. Pollock fillet in the oven: recipe in sour cream-soy marinade
• 350 grams of pollock fillet;
• 50 grams of sour cream;
• 50 grams of soy sauce;
• 30 ml of olive oil;
• a teaspoon of grated ginger;
• two cloves of garlic;
• red pepper, salt, cumin.
1. Cut the washed fillet of pollock in small pieces.
2. In a bowl, mix the sour cream with chopped garlic and finely grated ginger. Add pepper, cumin seeds, pour in olive oil and soy sauce. Stir well.
3. Fill pollock with cream-soy marinade, leave it to soak for at least 30 minutes.
4. Cover the baking sheet with foil, lay out the pickled pieces of fish, close the top with foil.
5. Bake at 200 degrees for 20 minutes.
6. Remove the finished pollock fillet on a plate, sprinkle with herbs, serve with your favorite side dish.
7. Pollock fillet in the oven: recipe with omelette
• a pound of pollock;
• salt pepper;
• vegetable oil;
• three eggs;
• chopped greens;
• 200 ml of milk.
1. The washed and dried pollock cut into pieces, salt and pepper.
2. Put the fish in the pan with hot oil, fry until golden brown. Do not forget to stir, so that the pollock is not burnt and roasted evenly from all sides.
3. In a deep container, lightly beat the eggs with salt, pour in milk, put the greens and mix well.
4. We spread roasted pollock in a greased form, pour eggs with milk.
5. Exhibit in the oven, where the pre-set temperature 180 degrees. Cooking for 10-12 minutes.
6. Pollock fillet in the oven, cooked according to this recipe, tasty and hot and cold.
Pollock fillet in the oven - secrets and subtleties
Pollock will be really useful and tasty, if you responsibly approach not only the choice of fish and additional ingredients, but also the choice of dishes. • Bake the pollock fillets in glass, enameled, cast iron, or earthenware dishes. Aluminum and metal containers are categorically not suitable for cooking fish: the dish loses its healthy and taste qualities, and the fish itself acquires an unappetizing grayish color.
• Choose dishes according to size. This means that when baking, there should be no voids, fish and other ingredients should fill the container completely, so the dish will come out juicier and more tender.
• If you cover the baking sheet with foil, it will not absorb the fishy smell. You can also grease the container before cooking with lemon juice or vinegar, then rinse in cold water.
• If you don’t want to mess around with dishwashing after cooking and eating, you can prepare the fillet of pollock in the oven in improvised portions of foil plates and serve fish to the table.
• Do not forget that the smell of fish is well removed both from the dishes and hands, if you wash them in cold water using lemon juice. In addition, hands can rub the coffee grounds.