Buckwheat in our side is very popular due to its taste and undoubted benefits for the body.
It is recommended to include in the diet of children, people aged and those who recover their strength after any disease, unless, of course, there is no individual intolerance to the product.
And it is not surprising that cereals contain a large amount of useful microelements and vitamins.
Buckwheat with milk - general principles of cooking
Buckwheat is good as a side dish for any meat or fish dish, various kinds of dishes are prepared from this cereal: pilaf, pancakes and pancakes. But, perhaps, the most tasty is the porridge made from buckwheat: crumbly, sweet or meat, nourishing or light, on water or on milk.
Cooked buckwheat with milk can be in various ways: on the stove, in the oven, multi-cooker. They also add meat, mushrooms, vegetables, as well as fruits, berries, and nuts. Depending on the recipe, it is usually seasoned with salt, sugar, honey, but it is also permissible to use other spices such as onions, cardamom, a mixture of peppers, greens, etc.
Before cooking, buckwheat must be sorted out so that there are no small items, pebbles and other debris left, then they are thoroughly washed to remove dust. But, if there is no desire to mess around with croup, you can buy the already packed packaged buckwheat, and even the one that does not need washing - in sachets.
As soon as the buckwheat is ready for cooking, it is poured with milk, flavored with butter and spices, and boiled under a closed lid over low heat. If additional ingredients are added to buckwheat, they also undergo preliminary preparation: they are cleaned, washed, cut, mashed, boiled, fried, etc.
1. Buckwheat with milk: a classic recipe
• 500 ml of milk;
• 500 ml of water;
• a glass of buckwheat;
• 2 tbsp. l Sahara;
• a pinch of salt;
• quarter of a pack of oil (50 g).
How to cook buckwheat with milk:
1. Spoon the buckwheat, removing possible garbage, unpeeled buckwheat. Rinse thoroughly in cold water.
2. In a saucepan with a thick bottom, boil water, pour the prepared cereal into it. As soon as the water boils, reduce the heat to minimum, cover the pan with a lid, stew for five minutes. 3. In a separate saucepan, bring the milk to a boil, pour it into the porridge.
4. Add salt and sugar to taste. Stir.
5. Continue cooking on the same quiet fire for about 10-12 minutes, stirring the porridge from time to time.
6. Put the butter in the porridge, mix thoroughly again.
7. Remove buckwheat from heat.
8. Shake the pot with a warm blanket or a large towel, let the buckwheat stay warm for 10-15 minutes to reach full readiness.
9. Serve buckwheat with milk with a fresh, fragrant bread. If desired, add some honey before serving.
2. Buckwheat with milk and banana: a recipe for a children's table
• half a cup of buckwheat;
• a glass of milk;
• large ripe banana;
• a pinch of salt;
• 2-3 tablespoons of granulated sugar;
• 20 g almond nuts.
How to cook buckwheat in milk with a banana:
1. Pour the milk into the pan, add buckwheat, pre-sort it and thoroughly rinse.
2. Cover the pot with a lid, set the medium heat.
3. As soon as the milk boils, mix the porridge, add sugar and salt to taste.
4. Set a slow fire. Tomit, until the cereal completely absorbs the milk, about 10 minutes.
5. While the porridge is boiled, peel the banana and chop it to a puree.
6. Roast the almonds lightly in a hot, dry frying pan, rub with flakes.
7. Mix the finished porridge with the banana puree, serve, sprinkled with almond flakes.
3. Buckwheat with milk: a recipe for losing weight
• one third cup of buckwheat groats;
• a pinch of salt;
• milk 1% fat.
How to cook buckwheat with milk for weight loss:
1. In the evening, sort out the cereal and place in a suitable-sized bowl. Rinse well.
2. Boil water.
3. Pour boiling water over buckwheat, leave overnight.
4. In the morning, you will need to salt a little on the already steamed cereal and pour it with milk to taste.
4. Buckwheat on milk with apples in a slow cooker: a recipe for a dietary table
• 600 ml of milk;
• a glass of buckwheat flakes;
• one sweet and sour apple;
• spoon of honey;
• pinch of cinnamon ground;
• 1 tsp. butter;
• for feeding berries and nuts.
How to cook buckwheat in milk with an apple: 1. Rinse the apple, cut off the skin, rub on a fine grater.
2. Pour buckwheat flakes into a multi-cooker bowl, pour milk.
3. Add honey, grated apple, cinnamon and a small piece of butter. Stir.
4. Set the mode “Milk porridge” for 30 minutes. Do not forget to boil the porridge after boiling again.
5. After the multi-cooker beeps, indicating that the porridge is ready, switch the appliance to the Preheat mode.
6. Soak buckwheat on milk for another 10 minutes, then serve, garnished with berries and nuts to taste. If desired, you can also flavor the finished porridge with another piece of butter and honey.
5. Buckwheat with milk and raisins: a recipe for a hearty breakfast
• 2.5 cups of milk;
• 1 cup of buckwheat (pierced);
• 1 tbsp. l Sahara;
• 50 g raisins kishe;
How to cook buckwheat on milk with raisins:
1. Pour buckwheat into a bowl, sort out. Fill the prepared cereal with warm water, leave for 5-7 minutes.
2. Pour the milk into the saucepan, boil it. If you want porridge to be less caloric, dilute milk with plain water in proportions of one to one or two to one - if desired.
3. Rinse the buckwheat in the warm water thoroughly, carefully pour it into the boiling milk.
4. Place well-washed and peeled raisins, sugar and some salt. Stir.
5. Expose the quietest fire, cover the saucepan with buckwheat and other ingredients with a lid, simmer for 8-10 minutes.
6. After cooking to make the pudding more tasty, you can wrap the pan in a warm blanket for half an hour, and then serve the buckwheat with sweet-cream butter before serving.
6. Buckwheat with milk, mushrooms and spices: a recipe for a tasty lunch or dinner
• a glass of milk;
• a glass of buckwheat;
• glass of water;
• 30-35 g of dried white mushrooms;
• one not too large onion;
• black, red pepper, peppercorns;
• leaves of laurel;
• vegetable oil;
• a pinch of salt and cardamom.
How to cook buckwheat in milk with mushrooms:
1. Soak dried mushrooms for 45-50 minutes in hot water. The thinner the mushrooms were before they were dried, the less time it would take for them to soak.
2. Squeeze the soaked mushrooms and fry in vegetable oil with chopped onion until softened. Do not pour out the decoction. 3. Rinse the buckwheat and pour into the multi-cooker bowl, add the fried mushrooms with onions.
4. Add spices to taste, put a couple of bay leaves.
5. Pour in a glass of mushroom broth and milk. Stir.
6. Set the Plov mode for 40 minutes.
7. Before serving, buckwheat with milk is recommended to mix and stand for another 5-10 minutes in the “Heating” mode.
Buckwheat with milk - secrets and tricks of cooking
• Buckwheat - unpretentious cereal and, if there are no additional components, the dishes from it do not require any special preparation, nor much time for cooking. Cooked buckwheat quickly, so carefully watch the time so that it does not happen that you undercook it or digest it. In the first case, it will turn out to be harsh, and in the second - dryish. Properly cooked buckwheat on milk should be juicy and tender, but at the same time not boiled soft and crumbly.
• For cooking buckwheat with milk, you can use both unground buckwheat and buckwheat flakes. Depending on what kind of cereal you take and the cooking time of porridge will depend on it: the larger it is, the longer it will be cooked.
• Do not forget to wash and sort the grits, unless, of course, you use buckwheat from the sachets. Thanks to these quick and uncomplicated procedures, your porridge will be especially tasty and fragrant.
• Also, to impart a special taste of ready-made buckwheat with milk, some cooks recommend pre-roasting cereals in a dry pan.
• Give the new flavors of porridge will help spices. Depending on what kind of buckwheat you cook in milk: sweet or with meat, mushrooms, add greens, garlic, cardamom, pepper, as well as cinnamon, honey and other ingredients.