There is no limit to perfection - a phrase familiar and battered, but absolutely true. Someone got the idea to cook a dish of several cereals - maybe for the sake of curiosity, and maybe out of savings. Well, in fact, it turned out a wonderful porridge with a good name - “Friendship”.
Druzhba porridge in a slow cooker - general principles of cooking
• Quite well-known porridge “Friendship” is made from two or more kinds of cereals. The most commonly used rice groats and millet. But often the dish is prepared by combining rice with buckwheat, corn grits and barley.
• Grains are mixed in the same proportions. Before use, they must be sorted, washed and thoroughly dried from the remaining water. The preparation time of each cereal is different and therefore certain types of them require preliminary preparation. So, before cooking barley, it is advisable to soak for at least 2 hours, changing the water a couple of times. When cooking rice with corn grits, to speed up the cooking process, it is also recommended to soak both species in the same container for an hour.
• Druzhba porridge is predominantly a sweet dish, which is prepared with milk or replaced with water. To prepare a dairy dish, it is best to take non-fat pasteurized milk. Its recommended fat content should not exceed 2.5%. If they take a fatty product, they must be diluted with water. Milk porridge sweetened and salted at its discretion, add butter. Milk porridge "Friendship" is often boiled with pumpkin or raisins, which, if desired, can be replaced with dried fruit.
• Very often porridge from rice and buckwheat on the water is cooked with mushrooms or meat (lean meat).
• Prepare “Friendship” porridge in a multicooker using the modes: “Milk porridge”, “Buckwheat”, “Pilaf” or “Porridge”. Mushrooms, vegetables and minced meat are fried on options “Baking” or “Frying”.
Milk porridge “Friendship” in a slow cooker - millet with rice
• 1.2 liters. pasteurized 2.5% milk;
• half a cup of ground wheat;
• half a cup of round grain rice;
• 2 spoons of sugar; • 20 gr. unsalted butter.
1. Sort out the grains, scrub the millet with scalded water and rinse the rice in cold water. This will help get rid of the bitterness.
2. Dry the washed grits well on the sieve and put into the cooking bowl.
3. Salt, add some sugar to taste. Put the butter and pour all the milk. If milk is fat, dilute with drinking water.
4. Stir well and prepare to cook by selecting the “Milk porridge” auto mode. It takes 40 minutes to complete.
Druzhba porridge in a slow cooker on millet and rice milk with pumpkin
• 250 gr. fresh juicy pumpkin;
• 100 gr. millet;
• 90 gr. polished rice;
• 700 ml of homemade, not skimmed milk;
• three spoons of sugar refined sugar;
• 50 gr. “Peasant”, natural oil;
• cool boiled water - 1.5 cups.
1. Millet and rice sort out separately. Wash the rice with a large amount of running water, and millet for 10 minutes with boiling water. Then rinse well and dry.
2. Cut off the peel from the pumpkin, try to grab and greenish pulp under it. Choose sunflower seeds together with fibers and cut pumpkin pulp into small cubes.
3. Put the washed cereals and pumpkin slices into the multi-cooker bowl. Add pieces of butter, milk, dilute with water and pour into the cereals. Sweeten, salt to your taste and mix the contents of the bowl thoroughly.
4. Set the timer for 50 minutes and turn on the multicast in the mode “Cereals” or “Milk porridge”.
5. After the end of cooking without opening the lid, soak the dish for half an hour on the heater.
Druzhba porridge in a multi-cooker made from corn grits and rice with raisins and walnuts
• 200 gr. corn grits;
• half a cup of rice (about 100 gr.);
• medium-fat milk - 700 ml;
• boiled water, drinking - 2 tbsp .;
• creamy 82.5% butter - 60 g;
• a small pinch of ground cinnamon powder;
• 0.5 Art. l beet sugar;
• liquid honey - to taste;
• a small handful of seedless raisins;
• walnut kernels - 50 gr.
Cooking Method: 1. Soak the washed raisins for a quarter of an hour. Wash, dry and cut in two.
2. In a deep bowl, pour the enumerated rice and corn grits. Fill with specially cooled water and leave for one hour, then rinse well. It is more convenient to do this in the sieve. Water will merge through it, and small cells will not allow a single grain to slip out. Leave the washed cereals for a while on a sieve and place a bowl under it to drain excess liquid into it.
3. Transfer the rice, dried with corn grits, into the brew bowl, place the raisins and cover with cold milk. Add sugar, mix thoroughly and lightly salt.
4. Cut butter into small pieces and spread evenly on top.
5. Cook the porridge under the lid on the option “Groats”. Set the timer to 40 minutes. This is enough to make the dish steamed well and crumbly.
6. Grind the walnut kernels with a knife and sprinkle the porridge on the crumbs. Sprinkle with honey and serve. Additionally, you can add a little oil to each plate.
Friendship porridge in a buckwheat multicooker and rice with milk
• rice grain quality - 0.5 st .;
• half a cup of buckwheat;
• three glasses of low-fat 2.5% milk;
• a glass of drinking water (boiled);
• one and a half tablespoons of sugar;
• a small piece of oil “Peasant”.
1. Without mixing, sort out from the litter and interspersed cereals, rinse each separately. Strain the liquid as best you can.
2. Put rice in the bowl, cover with water and start the slow cooker on the “Figure” option and cook for a quarter of an hour.
3. Then add the buckwheat, put the butter and pour in all the milk. Sweeten, add a small pinch of fine salt and mix all ingredients well.
4. Set the multicooker to the “Multipovar" mode and set the timer for 15 minutes.
5. Soak the cooked dish in the disconnected appliance with the lid closed for 10 minutes.
Triple porridge “Friendship” in a multicooker from barley, buckwheat and rice with mushrooms
• 90 gr. barley;
• half a cup of buckwheat;
• 100 gr. polished rice; • a glass of frozen sliced champignons;
• one onion;
• 550 ml of filtered water;
• two garlic cloves;
• 40 gr. frozen vegetable oil;
• some branches of young greens (dill or curly parsley).
1. Two hours before cooking, soak the barley with cold water, rinse well and dry in a colander.
2. Carefully sort and wash the rice with buckwheat, dry, do not need to soak.
3. Run the multicast on the “Hot” option. Pour the oil into the bowl and warm it for about 3 minutes.
4. Put chopped onion and mushrooms thawed into the butter. Immediately add minced garlic in any way. Stir well and cook for 20 minutes in the set mode. Do not forget to mix.
5. To fried mushrooms with onions, add all the cereals. Add salt to your taste and add finely chopped greens. Fill with water and stir the contents of the bowl so that all ingredients are evenly distributed.
6. Preparing a dish in the auto-mode “Buckwheat” with the lid closed. Additionally, stand by turning on the “Preheat” function for 10-15 minutes after the execution of the main program.
“Friendship” porridge in a slow cooker with minced meat, rice and buckwheat
• a glass of round grain rice (polished);
• one glass of roasted (dark) buckwheat;
• a pound of any low-fat minced meat;
• bitter onion head;
• filtered drinking water - 6 st .;
• small carrot;
• Frozen oil - 2 tbsp. l .;
• one large tomato or a spoon of a thick unripe tomato.
1. First of all, prepare the cereals: carefully pick them up, rinse and dry, laying on a sieve.
2. Chop the onion in small pieces, and rub the carrot with large chips. Cut the tomato into small cubes. Put the chopped onion, tomato and carrot in the bowl, pour in the oil and fry in “Baking”.
3. When the vegetables soften well, lay the minced meat over them and mash it with a fork. Continue cooking for another 20 minutes without changing the set mode.
4. Put buckwheat and rice in a bowl, pour in water and do not forget to salt.
5. Stir, lower the lid and turn on the “Pilaf” option. After the end of the automatic program carefully stir the contents of the bowl. You can hold the finished dish for a while in the heated state for some time, but not more than a quarter of an hour.
Druzhba porridge in a slow cooker made of rice, buckwheat and lentils
• 50 gr. green lentils;
• buckwheat - 100 gr .;
• polished round grain rice - 100 gr .;
• refined oil (sunflower) - 2 tbsp. l .;
• small carrot;
• half of the average bulb.
1. Separately, sort the cereals and rinse well in cold water. Strain from moisture.
2. Shred small slices onions, carrots - thin straws.
3. On the “Hot” 2 min. Heat the oil and dip the chopped vegetables into it. Fry, stirring constantly, so as not to burn.
4. When the carrot gets a rich color, and the onions lightly browned, put the lentils on the vegetables and add a little water.
5. Bring to half-ready and add buckwheat with rice.
6. Pour in enough water to cover the cereal only slightly. Salt lightly and season the porridge with ground pepper.
7. Switch to Plov mode and cook until the cycle is complete.
Druzhba porridge in a slow cooker - useful tips and tricks of cooking
• Try to get polished millet of bright color. It does not need to be doused with boiling water or soaked in it. Such croup in itself does not taste bitter.
• To make the barley dish quicker, use shredded grits.
• The more thoroughly you wash the grits, the crumbly the dish becomes.
• If there is no time to soak the croup, fill them with boiling water for half an hour.
• “Friendship” porridge, cooked in the recommended modes, is crumbly. If you want to get more viscous, cook it on the “Quenching” option for one hour.