One of the favorite dishes of our family is the jellied pie with canned fish. In addition to the juicy and bright taste, it has an undeniable advantage, it is very easy to prepare, most importantly, it does not take much time (eaten faster).
There are a lot of variants of such a cake, today I will give examples of different recipes, among them is a quick way, which helps out when the guests suddenly appeared. There is also a pie in mayonnaise, very tasty, albeit high-calorie. And there are diet recipes.
How to make jellied pie with canned fish
By the name of this type of baking, you can already guess that the dough here means liquid, with which the filling is poured. For the pie with canned food, you can make dough on sour cream, kefir and mayonnaise. You can mix the liquid components in equal parts, you can add melted butter or margarine. You can even make a thin yeast dough, the cake will be soft and airy, but you have to tinker.
For the filling, too, a great variety, the benefit of canned fish, we always have a large selection. But here you need to know which manufacturers to choose. Yes, yes, I once ruined the cake, putting saury in it, which was prepared somewhere in the Moscow region. Most likely, the raw materials for canned food were frozen and the cooking norms were not met.
When buying such products, always look, the manufacturer should be from the area located in the seaside area. It is better if the canned food is made at the floating base, then they will certainly be delicious.
As an additive to fish, we use potatoes, and in various forms, cereals, mainly buckwheat or rice. In addition to potatoes, other vegetables are also used in the filling.
Jellied fish pie with kefir
Completely dietary pastries, if you take a one percent kefir, do not add butter or mayonnaise to the dough. Fish, too, can take a low-fat. This cake will not be too high in calories, and if you follow the figure, you can easily afford a piece.
We use such products:
- 2 glasses of low-fat kefir
- 1, 5 glasses of wheat flour
- 3 tablespoons of sunflower oil
- 2 eggs
- For a teaspoon of sugar, soda and salt
- A can of canned food, sardines, sardinella or saury
- 2 eggs
- 1 \ 2 bunches of green onions
- To taste black pepper
How to cook such a pie:
- We break eggs into a wide dish, salt, add soda and sugar, whisk, whisk, pour kefir, beat again.
- Sift flour into the bowl, add vegetable oil and stir well until all the pieces have dissolved.
- Open the jar of fish and drain all the liquid. Then shake it in a plate and knead with a fork.
- Boil eggs, cut them into small cubes. Onion cut into small rings, mix with canned food and egg.
- Use a deep mold or baking sheet, cover it with baking paper, pour out one half of the dough, distribute it and lay out the filling.
- Pour the second part of the dough on top.
- Bake set in preheated oven for half an hour at 200 degrees.
Recipe for pancake with canned fish and potatoes
In this recipe, the potato is put raw, but if you know how to cook potato pie, then try making the stuffing with it, it turns out an unusual taste. For the cake, we need to take:
- A glass of kefir
- 0, 5 glasses of sunflower oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- In a quarter teaspoon of soda and salt
- Bank of saury in oil
- 3 large potatoes
- Medium Bulb
Pour the kefir in a convenient wide bowl to knead there, add soda and salt, drip the oil and pour the flour with stirring. I immediately sift directly into the bowl. Knead the thin dough and leave to stand for the soda to start working.
For now let's get down to the stuffing. With canned fish, add some excess liquid and disintegrate with a fork so that there are no large pieces.
Onions for such a filling should be cut into small cubes. I tried to rub the potatoes with a grater, but it’s better when they are felt in the cake. Here at your discretion, you can cut the plastics.
For the pie I use a round shape, which I covered with baking paper, but you can smear it with butter and sprinkle with croutons. At the bottom of an even layer, pour one half of the dough, we lay out the fish on it, then the onions, on top of the potatoes, which we slightly peppered. Then pour the rest of the dough and set to bake. For complete readiness, it usually takes half an hour at 200 degrees, but you need to check.
Pie with canned food in mayonnaise
When a bag of mayonnaise disappears from your hopelessness in your fridge, you can safely send it to the dough. Let it be a little caloric, but tasty and, in the end, do not disappear the same products.
We will take:
- 500 grams of any mayonnaise
- 1, 5 glasses of sifted wheat flour
- 3 eggs
- A teaspoon to the detriment of soda
- A can of canned saury in oil
- Small Onion
- 3 large potatoes
Jellied fish pie on mayonnaise is quick and easy. I always mix the dough with a mixer, it is not very thick, so it does not take much time. I break eggs with soda in a mug for a mixer, squeeze out a bag of mayonnaise and sift flour there. Five minutes and the dough is ready.
I open a jar of fish and pour out the liquid, saury wrinkling itself with a fork. I cut onions with half-hens, and I rub potatoes on a special grater, sticks like french fries.
We take a baking sheet, the calculation of products at an average size, We coat it with any fat, you can just lay the parchment. First fill the “bottom” of the cake - the first half of the dough. Then lay out saury, onions and potatoes in layers, you can add spices to taste, for example, pepper. Fill the second part of the dough and bake for half an hour.
Open cake with canned
I offer a festive version of everyday baking. Particular attention should be paid to fill and design. In this case, guests will be surprised at such a simple recipe.
- 100 grams of butter
- 250 grams of sifted white flour
- 100 grams of sour cream 10%
- 5 grams of baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 3 eggs
- 250 gr sour cream
- 1 table. Spoon flour
- Saury in oil
- Pickled cucumbers
- Melt butter and mix with sour cream
- Sprinkle flour with baking powder, salt and knead the dough.
- Wrap it in cling film and let it soak in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Cucumbers and onions finely cut, combine with chopped canned saury (drain oil).
- We put the dough into a detachable form, straighten it with our hands and form high sides.
- We spread the filling, distribute it evenly.
- From sour cream, flour and eggs whip whisk pouring and pour the cake.
- Immediately send it to the oven. Oven at 190 degrees for about 40 minutes.
In order not to spoil pastries, before buying, pay attention to the manufacturer of canned food. Choose maritime manufacturers.
Cake with canned fish and rice
Not bad combines in the filling of canned fish and rice. I made some changes, if you like it, rate it.
We need to take the following ingredients:
- 200 grams of medium-fat kefir
- 200 grams of fifteen percent sour cream
- 1, 5 glasses of flour
- 3 chicken eggs
- 0, 5 teaspoons of baking soda
- 2 jars of natural saury without adding oil
- Bulb of the average size
- 150 grams of pre-boiled rice
- A bit of any vegetable oil
Boil rice in advance, better long-grain, which is not glued, you can take steamed. Onion cut into cubes and fry in oil until it becomes golden. Mix with rice and set aside to cool.
In a wide bowl, mix the kefir with sour cream, salt and soda, break the eggs there and gradually sift the flour, knead the dough using a mixer. Pour one part into cooked form, spread the crushed saury on it, then rice with onions. Fill with the remnants of dough and put in the oven to bake until done.
Fish pie on yeast dough
The execution option is good because there is a choice to make the dough yourself or buy in the store. It will be more tasty with homemade dough, that's for sure.
We will take:
- 1 jar of saury or sardinella
- 350 grams of white wheat flour
- 1 glass of water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Medium Onion
- 1 table. spoon of yeast
- 2 table. spoons of sugar
- 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- Mix the flour with sugar, salt and yeast.
- Pour warm water in small portions and knead the dough. It should not be tight, enough to just stick out of your hands.
- Cover it with a towel and leave for 2 hours in a warm corner.
- With canned food, drain the oil and knead with a fork. Mix with chopped onions.
- We crush the dough and crush the dough into two parts.
- From one piece make the bottom of the cake. We distribute it on a baking sheet, sprinkled with flour.
- Top we lay saury and onions.
- Cover the second part of the test.
- Bake at 180 degrees for no more than 50 minutes.
Jellied filling pie with sour cream
This cake will turn out with a brilliant ruddy crust, if not on a diet, you can take sour cream fatter, and if you count the calories, you can dilute it with kefir.
- A glass of sour cream
- A glass of sifted flour
- 3 chicken eggs
- 0, 5 teaspoons of burnt soda
- 2 cans of horse mackerel or natural sardines
- Medium Bulb
- 3 potatoes
- Salt, seasonings
Cooking process: In a wide bowl lay out sour cream and add salt and soda, stir. Separately, break the eggs and pour them into the sour cream, then begin to slowly introduce flour, so as not to get lumps. the dough must stand to complete the process of extinguishing soda.
Open the cans of fish, get rid of the liquid and shake out the pieces of fish on a plate, use a fork to knead them into small pieces. Onion cut into small cubes. Potatoes are more tasty to cut into plates or wedges.
It is not necessary to lubricate the form if sour cream is oily, and so it can be covered with parchment. Pour half the dough to the bottom of the cake. On it we lay out fish, onions and potatoes in layers, you can add spices. Fill the upper part and set to bake for 20-30 minutes.
Fast canned fish filling cake, recipe with photo
- kefir 500 ml
- soda 1 tsp
- salt 1 part l
- sugar 1 tsp
- eggs 3 pieces
- sunflower oil 40 ml
- Flour 350 gr
For the filling
- canned 2 cans (250 gr) “Saira” in oil
- potatoes 4-5 pieces
- Onions 2 pcs
How to cook:
Open the canned food and pour the liquid, shake out the fish pieces in a plate and knead with a fork.
Onions cut into thin half rings.
It is better to wipe the potatoes with a grater.
To knead the dough, pour kefir into the bowl.
Pour salt, sugar, soda.
We break eggs.
Pour vegetable oil.
Beat with a mixer.
Add flour and mix again.
Pour half of the dough into the form laid out with parchment.
Lay the potatoes on top.
On a layer of potatoes lay a layer of onion, we add it and pepper it.
Then we cut up pieces of canned food and another layer of onions and potatoes.
Fill the remaining dough, distribute it evenly, set to bake for 50 minutes at 180 degrees.
Pie with canned fish in a slow cooker
Baking in haste, so you can call this cake. Absolutely no difficulty with our assistant multivarka.
We will take the following ingredients:
- 300 grams of kefir
- 100 grams of mayonnaise
- 2 fresh eggs
- 2 with the top of a glass of flour
- A bag of 10 grams of baking powder
- A teaspoon of cooking salt
- 3 boiled eggs
- Medium Bulb
- A bank of horse mackerel or saury natural
Beat the eggs with salt, pour the mayonnaise and kefir, pour the baking powder. Sift flour and knead sponge dough.
The contents of the jar, without liquid, knead with a fork and mix with chopped eggs and onions. Pour a little more than half of the dough into the bowl, lay out the filling and pour the remaining dough. Turn on baking mode for 60 minutes.