Fish pies - hearty pastries, which can not only eat, but also replace food intake. Moreover, in the slow cooker, it is prepared very simply. The cakes are aromatic, fluffy, do not require close attention, do not burn. Dream? Reality! To make it all right, you just need to master the general principles and preparations and find a good recipe. Here he is!
Fish Cake in a Multicooker - General Cooking Principles
Dough options for fish pies are a huge amount. You can make a yeast cake, sand or puff. But the favorite option for baking multicookers are liquid types of dough. Of them are preparing fill pies. Very fast and simple, but for everything to work out, you need to strictly adhere to the proportions.
For the filling use canned or fresh fish. The fillet can be put into the cake raw or cooked. The canned product is ready for use, you only need to knead large pieces and make the filling more homogeneous.
What can be added to fish:
• onions, potatoes, cabbage;
• boiled rice or buckwheat;
• boiled eggs;
Multicooker before laying the cake carefully smeared from the inside, but not all. It is enough to cover with fat a third of the height, since the products above are rarely baked. Then they make a cake, usually in a bowl right away, close the miracle saucepan and bake. The program is appropriate, the time depends on the recipe.
Fish pie in a crock-pot of dough on sour cream with mayonnaise
For this fish cake from the multicooker you will need sour cream 15-20% fat. Mayonnaise take any, you can the cheapest and liquid.
• 150 g of mayonnaise;
• 150 g sour cream;
• 0.5 tsp. soda;
• salt 2/3 tsp;
• eggs 2 pieces;
• 1 full glass of flour;
• saury bank;
• 2 onions;
• 1 boiled potato at will;
• 1 spoon of butter.
1. Immediately prepare the filling, as the dough starts up very quickly. Chop the onions, fry in a spoon of butter. Do not bring to readiness, just slightly browned the pieces. You can use the slow cooker or skillet. 2. Open the saury. Mix pieces with a fork, mix with onions and, if desired, add boiled potato. With it, the filling will turn out more, the vegetable will cool the taste of the fish.
3. We break eggs.
4. Add all the ingredients in the recipe and stir. If sour cream is sour, then we throw soda directly into it. If the product is not sour enough, then quench the powder in vinegar or lemongrass.
5. At the end of the flour is added to the dough, beat everything together with a mixer for a couple of minutes.
6. Visually divide the dough in half. One part immediately pour into the slow cooker.
7. Top scatter stuffing.
8. Carefully pour and smear the remains of the test.
9. Bake the fish pie for 70 minutes. Turning is optional.
Fish pie in a slow cooker with boiled eggs
Another version of fish pie in a slow cooker, which is prepared with batter. This time it is mixed in kefir. Eggs go to the stuffing boiled, you can cook them in advance.
• 2 raw eggs;
• 270 ml of kefir;
• 3 boiled eggs;
• 2 cups of flour;
• soda 1 tsp;
• salt, sugar;
• oil drain. 100g;
• can of saury or mackerel in oil.
1. Melt the oil, leave aside, let cool.
2. Pour a teaspoon of salt in a bowl, throw a tablespoon of sugar, pour kefir and immediately throw soda. Beat it all a couple of minutes.
3. Add eggs and butter, beat again for a minute and pour out the flour. Bring the dough to a uniform state, set aside for five minutes.
4. While the dough is infused, clean the eggs and cut into small cubes. Open canned fish, you can use any product in the oil. Mash the pieces and mix with the eggs. The filling is ready!
5. Pour half of the dough into a slow cooker, sprinkle with a layer of egg stuffing with fish and cover the future cake with dough again.
6. Bake fish pie 45 minutes in the appropriate mode.
Fish pie in a slow cooker with pink salmon (puff pastry)
Variant of fish pie in a slow cooker, for which fresh pink salmon is used. You can take another red fish, it will turn out not worse. Ingredients
• 1 pack of dough;
• 500 grams of pink salmon;
• 50 grams of plum oil .;
• 1 small onion.
1. Pink salmon cut into small pieces, throw out the bones, remove the skin too. Salt and pepper, stir. You can add a little spice for fish in the pink salmon.
2. Cut the onion head into very thin half rings. You can slightly mash, so they let the juice.
3. Put in a container from the multicooker a piece of puff pastry cut into a circle. Bundles do about three centimeters.
4. Fold the previously seasoned fish.
5. Top sprinkle with onions.
6. Take a grater and three on top of a piece of butter.
7. Now we need to take a piece of dough intended for the top of the cake. Cut a suitable cake and make small holes on the top with a knife; you don’t need much.
8. Cover the cake with a lid, twist the edges. Bake 40 minutes.
9. Turning over using a double boiler or a usual plate, cook another 10-15 minutes.
Fish pie in a multifunctional “Aspic” with cabbage
Another pie recipe in a fish cooker, for which the batter is made. The difference of this baking is the mixing of the filling in the total mass. You will also need some cabbage for the filling.
• cabbage 0.4 kg;
• 130 grams of flour;
• saury bank;
• 80 ml of kefir / sour cream;
• 3 eggs;
• Ripper 0.5 tsp;
• sugar and salt.
1. Chop the cabbage in the usual way. Add to her bow, mnemy hands. We spread the pieces of saury in the cake, after having stretched it with a fork.
2. We throw eggs and kefir into a bowl, salt it, throw the ripper and a spoonful of sugar, interrupt with a whisk.
3. Enter the flour into the dough, shake until homogeneous.
4. Pour the talker into the cabbage, stir the dough together with the filling.
5. Lubricate the container for baking.
6. Shift the cooked mass of dough with filling.
7. Install on baking. Cook for 35 minutes.
8. Open, gently turn over the browned cake on the second side.
9. Cooking another quarter of an hour. Take out, cool. Cut and serve like a regular pie.
Fish pie in a slow cooker with green onions from yeast dough
For this cake you will again need a jar of canned fish in oil: saury, mackerel or any other. Yeast in the dough go powder.
• 90 ml of water;
• sugar 1 tsp;
• 20 grams of oil;
• 250 grams of flour;
• 1 bunch of green onions;
• 1 can of fish;
• 6 grams of yeast.
1. Combine the sugar in a bowl with warm water, the amount of the recipe.
2. Enter the dry yeast, stir, forget about the mixture for ten minutes.
3. Add a pinch of salt. We throw an egg and pour in some oil, stir it.
4. Knead the dough with flour. Leave it warm for 70-80 minutes. Let the mass rise well.
5. Cut the green onions. Before this, the feathers are washed, sorted, dried.
6. Add fish to onions. If desired, you can add a couple of boiled eggs to the filling, there will be more filling, it will be more satisfying.
7. We get dough, roll out two flatbreads. You can just stretch your arms.
8. Putting the bottom of the cake, the bowl should be greased.
9. Now comes a layer of filling. At the very edges of the fish with onions do not put, retreat about one centimeter. We do not stain the bowl of the multicooker.
10. Cover with the remaining cake. Edges need to be tied together for integrity.
11. Bake for 40 minutes. In principle, during this time the cake should already be prepared. But it is better to turn it over and fry it on the other side, so that it becomes a ruddy handsome man.
Fish pie in a crock-pot on mayonnaise
For this test fatty mayonnaise is used not less than 67%. In this case, the dough will turn out gentle, melting in the mouth. In the filling is fillet of any fish.
• 0.4 kg of mayonnaise;
• 0.1 kg sour cream;
• two eggs;
• onion head;
• salt and soda;
• 0.24 kg of flour;
• 0.5 kg of fish fillets;
• onions and butter.
1. For the filling you need to fry the products. It is not necessary to do this in a slow cooker, it is possible in a griddle.
2. Cut the onion, skip a couple of minutes in the oil.
3. Fish fillet, too, cut into small pieces, shift to the onion and fry a little. Spice with spices. In addition to salt, you can pepper, pour seasoning for fish. 4. Now prepare the dough. Put the mayonnaise and sour cream in a bowl, break the eggs, put half a teaspoon of salt and a spoonful of slaked soda. Beat a couple of minutes.
5. Add flour. Just mix the dough well, now you can not whisk.
6. Put the bottom layer of dough into a greased bowl, about half should go.
7. Distribute the filling layer.
8. Cover the fish with a layer of new dough, smear it so that the whole filling is covered.
9. Bake the cake on one side for 35 minutes. Then it needs to be turned over and browned on the other side for about 15-20 minutes.
Fish Cake in a Multivarke - Tips and Tricks
• Not every can of canned fish can be used with liquid. If after opening a large amount of filling is noticed, then you should not use it all. The filling may be liquid.
• Soda and ripper are often replaced with each other. But not every housewife knows that both can be put in the dough. Together they work much better and allow you to get the perfect crumb.
• Raw fish in the cake does not always have time to prepare. If there are doubts about this, it is better to pre-boil the product a little, fry. As an option - marinate. It is enough to sprinkle the fillet with spices, you can sprinkle with soy sauce and vinegar.
• Little fish for the cake? You can increase the amount of stuffing by adding vegetables, greens, boiled cereals.