Many housewives love to pamper their family with pastries. But who wants to languish in the summer heat at the stove? Cooking a simple, but at the same time nourishing and tasty jellied pie with green onions and eggs will not take more than an hour of your time.
The cake is great for lunch in everyday life, and as a treat at a holiday. It is especially important to cook it in the summer months, when the garden pleases with an abundance of fresh fragrant greens. In addition, homemade cake is incredibly satisfying!
The cake is in great demand, because the combination of green onions and boiled eggs is a “classic of the genre” - such a familiar and well-loved taste.
General principles of cooking
• The dough is usually prepared on the basis of kefir, mayonnaise, yogurt or sour cream. You can combine two of the above ingredients.
• For egg stuffing, boil hard-boiled, then cool in a cold bowl, peel off cracked shells and cut into cubes or grate into small pieces. Green onions should not be shallow.
• You can use any greens that are suitable for the season or just to taste (parsley, dill, cilantro).
• Silicone, glass refractory and even metal are used as baking molds. In any case, it should be lubricated with vegetable oil.
• Spread the filling should be strictly in the center of the form, the lower and upper layers - the batter.
• Shape the form in the oven and bake at 180-220 degrees 40-45 minutes.
• Before serving, be sure to let the cake cool slightly, then turn it into a dish and cut it into portions.
• This pie is well served with a small amount of sour cream and fresh herbs.
Fast jellied pie with green onions and egg
• one and a half century-on kefir;
• flour by eye (approximately 220 g);
• 10 g of baking powder; • sweet cream butter;
• st.n sugar;
• salt - 7-8 g;
• 5 eggs;
• green onions.
1. In order to get melted butter, put it in the microwave for half a minute, covered with a paper towel, or heat it in an iron plate or saucepan on a gas stove, stirring constantly with a fork or knife. The smaller the pieces of butter, the easier and faster it will melt.
2. Add two beaten eggs to melted butter. To a mixture of eggs and butter pour kefir, add salt and granulated sugar.
3. Mix flour with baking powder, wait for bubbles to appear. Mixed ingredients are sent to the liquid mass.
4. For the filling, chop the green onion and place it in butter on a pre-heated frying pan. Do not feel sorry for onions, the more it will be, the better. The filling should be felt. Cooked eggs cut into slices and add to the onion, season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. The most important part of cooking is the formation of the cake. Pour vegetable oil to the bottom of the baking pan, spread evenly over the entire length of the dish, then fill the container with half the dough, add the stuffing from eggs and green onions, and then pour the rest of the liquid dough.
6. Bake in the oven for about half an hour. Temperature range depends on the characteristics of your oven, but approximately it is 180-220 degrees.
7. Cover the form with a towel to cool the cake. Before serving, you can put fresh herbs on the plate.
Delicate jellied pie with green onions and egg
• six eggs (raw);
• 150 g of mayonnaise;
• 9 Art. spoons of sifted flour;
• 300 g sour cream 20%;
• salt, soda - 5-7 g;
• eight boiled eggs;
• green onions
• dill (or any other greens).
1. Mix the egg with mayonnaise until low speed with a mixer. Add sour cream, salt and continue to beat. At the end, gradually add the flour, soda and stir until the dough is completely formed. Leave the dough until air bubbles appear in it. 2. Cut eggs into medium-sized cubes, onion with dill is not small. It remains to salt and pepper - that's the whole filling.
3. Grease the steel bowl of the multicooker with butter. Pour 1/2 dough into it, lay out the stuffing on top, spreading it evenly along the entire length of the bowl, spread the remaining dough on top. We put the function "baking" and leave for 45-50 minutes. 5-7 minutes before turning off the pie, you need to turn it over with a steamer stand.
Gentle and soft cake will conquer with its spring aroma!
Yoghurt-based onion-onion-filled pie
• a quarter of a pack of mayonnaise;
• yogurt - 300 g;
• two eggs;
• salt - 7 g;
• soda - 3 pinches;
• flour - 300 g;
• seven boiled eggs.
1. Mayonnaise mix with yogurt until smooth. Add 2 eggs and mix again. The next addition is salt and soda. Flour flour gradually until a thick mass without lumps.
2. Finely cut the onions and eggs, mix them in a deep plate, add salt and pepper. A small baking dish must be smeared with sweet butter. The first step is to pour out half of the dough and align it along the entire length of the mold. The second stage - pour out the filling. The filling should also spread throughout the dough. And finally, at the end, pour the rest of the dough and level it again.
3. In the heated oven send a hearty treat for 40 minutes.
4. Let the cake cool, do not rush to cut it hot.
Lush jellied pie
• two eggs;
• 130 g sweet butter;
• two articles-on flour;
• one and a half century-on sour cream;
• soda - 6-7 g;
• half of art. On sugar;
• salt pepper;
• three hard boiled eggs;
• green onions.
1. In melted butter add bulk ingredients: sugar and salt. Stir, pour sour cream, salt and soda. In a separate container, beat 2 eggs and add to the dough. Sifted flour gently, pour in small portions to the dough. 2. Dry the green onions and chop finely. Pre-boiled eggs cleaned from the shell and rub. It remains to combine the two ingredients that will fill our future cake. Not be superfluous and spicy additives to your taste.
3. At the bottom of the mold, greased with vegetable oil, lay out half the dough, put the whole layer in the next layer and finally pour the remaining dough.
4. Bake the cake at 200 degrees for 35 minutes.
Jellied pie with green onions, egg and sesame
• two eggs;
• quarter liter of kefir;
• pack of baking powder (10 g);
• 100 g of mayonnaise;
• four boiled eggs;
• 300 g flour of the first grade;
• 1/3 tsp salt;
• bunch of onions;
1. Pour the kefir into the deep container, add the baking powder to the dough. When it begins to increase in size, add salt. All ingredients are thoroughly mixed. Next step: add mayonnaise. To the resulting mass send two beaten eggs and mix more thoroughly.
2. Sift flour into bulk and mix. The dough should be smooth, but not very thin. We send it to insist in the fridge for half an hour.
3. For the filling, mix three ingredients: green onions, chicken eggs and melted butter.
4. Be sure to grease the mold with butter, spread out half the dough, with the second layer evenly distribute the filling. At that moment, when we begin to form a cake, you can turn on the oven 180 degrees. Top with a spoon and carefully lay out the last layer of dough and level along the edges. We decorate our future cake with a tablespoon of sesame.
5. We send the cake to the oven for 40 minutes. We bake until a ruddy crust appears. The baked pie should cool. Served with sour cream.
Jellied pie with spring onions, egg and rice
• a glass of flour;
• cheese - 100 g;
• one and a half century-on kefir;
• sugar, salt and soda - one teaspoon; • 70 grams of butter;
• green onion;
• three raw eggs;
• two boiled eggs;
• boiled rice - 110 g;
• mayonnaise - 2 tbsp. spoons.
1. Preparation of the cake begin with its filler. Finely chopped onion, coarsely grated cheese with eggs, combine into a single mixture, grease with mayonnaise for juiciness, pepper and salt to taste.
2. Sugar, salt and soda add to the sifted flour, gently pour kefir. The dough should spread well and resemble sour cream of high fat content.
3. Pour the dough to the bottom of the metal mold, lay the stuffing on top.
4. We send the cake to the hot oven for half an hour or 40 minutes.
Jellied pie with potatoes, eggs and onions
• 200 g of mayonnaise;
• one and a half glasses of buttermilk;
• salt, allspice;
• two raw eggs;
• five hard boiled eggs;
• flour - 15 tbsp. spoons;
• baking powder;
• potatoes - 4-5 medium pieces;
• green onion - 300 g
1. In mayonnaise, break 4 eggs, beat until frothy and add buttermilk, continue mixing, salt. Next, pour the baking powder into the flour and stir well.
2. Cut the potatoes into squares, add onions and green onions to the filling. Grate the eggs. The filling is well stirred.
3. Pour half the dough on a baking sheet. Then lay out the potatoes, after which a layer of onions, on top of the most delicious part - onions with eggs. At the end pour in the dough again.
4. In the oven send bake until done.
Canned fish pie
• two raw eggs;
• 400 ml of kefir
• 25 g sugar;
• 3 tbsp. spoons of vegetable oil;
• 250 g sifted flour;
• soda - 7 g;
• green onions;
• five hard-boiled eggs;
• canned fish.
1. In a deep bowl, combine all the ingredients for the dough: raw eggs, kefir, sugar, salt, vegetable oil, flour, soda. Stir the mass with a spoon until a homogeneous consistency. 2. Fish canned should be kneaded with a fork or knife in a separate bowl, do not forget to drain the liquid from the can. There we add three finely chopped boiled eggs and fragrant green onions.
3. The form must be covered with parchment. The cake consists of three parts: the first is 2/3 of the dough, the second is the stuffing of eggs and onions, the third is the rest of the dough.
Pie with green onions and egg - tricks and tips
• Flour should always be sieved so that it is filled with air and, when baking, gives the dough a curvature.
• To prevent butter from burning when melted, add vegetable oil to it.
• Is the cake ready? It is easy to check: you should pierce the dough with a wooden skewer. If the stick goes dry - the cake can be removed. If you can see pieces of raw dough, send baked for another 10-15 minutes.
• Adding mayonnaise raises the dough, making it softer and more airy.
• To keep the cake from sticking to the baking dish and easily removed, add semolina to the bottom.
All the ease of cooking jellied pies with green onions and eggs lies in the fact that the dough does not need to be actively stirred and rolled for a long time, just pour it into the mold. Friends and relatives will not remain indifferent to this homemade baking. Stuffing in the form of boiled eggs and fresh green onions will bring memories of warm summer and spring days.
Be sure to try baking jellied pie with spring onions and an egg according to one of our recipes. Enjoy your meal!