Pink salmon is perhaps the most affordable red fish that can be easily purchased at the store.
Especially attracts the cost of fresh or frozen product, from which you can prepare a lot of different goodies.
If you are lucky enough to become the owner of this wonderful fish, we strongly recommend cooking pies of pink salmon. By the way, many of them can be cooked with canned food.
Pink Pie - General Cooking Principles
Any cake consists of pastry with filling and fish pastry is no exception.
Dough. You can use any: yeast, flaky, shortbread, jellied, home or purchased. Choose to your taste and opportunities. Most often, the filling is laid between two flat cakes, but you can also cook open pies with pink salmon. In this case, cheese is used for dressing, which not only gives the dish a beautiful appearance, but also keeps the filling juicy.
Stuffing. Pink salmon can also take any: fresh, frozen, canned, salted or lightly salted. Pies can be cooked with raw fish, as well as pre-fried or boiled. A common companion of fish stuffing is onions, but garlic is used extremely rarely. Other products are also added: various vegetables, cheese, eggs, sauces. There are also no restrictions on the type and quantity of spices, pink salmon loves them.
The cake is baked in the oven, usually no more than 40 minutes. To bake the crust appetizing look, before baking, the dough is smeared with an egg. If you have not done so, then after cooking you can smear the hot cake with butter and it will acquire an unmatched aroma, a beautiful color.
Recipe 1: Pink Yeast Pie
For this pie with pink salmon, you need a fresh fish. If it is frozen, then you need to thaw out beforehand. The dough for the cake will be cooked by hand, but you can use the bread machine. Ingredients
For the test:
• 500 grams of flour;
• 300 grams of water;
• 10 grams of dry yeast;
• half a spoonful of salt;
• two spoons of sugar;
• 30 gr. oils.
• two onions;
• 700 grams of pink salmon.
To lubricate the cake will need one fresh egg.
1. Sift flour. In warm water, dissolve sugar, salt, dry yeast and add a cup of flour. Set aside, let the talker stand for half an hour. The yeast will disperse during this time, and the sponge will increase in size. Then add the rest of the flour, add the butter and knead the dough. We clean in a warm place.
2. Pink salmon cut into fillets, remove bones and skin. Cut into cubes.
3. Peel the onions, chop into cubes and fry in oil for two minutes.
4. Add fish, cook together for another 5 minutes, add salt, any spices. You can add special mixes.
5. When the dough rises, you need to knead it with your hands and let it come up again. Then we divide it into two different parts. We roll a larger piece into the reservoir and lay it out on the bottom of the mold, make the sides. We spread the filling and dough the cake from the remaining dough. We pinch the edges together, make punctures on the surface.
6. Let the cake stand for 15 minutes so that it rises a little.
7. Remove the yolk from the egg, beat with a spoon of water and lubricate the surface. We bake about 35 minutes at 200 ° C.
Recipe 2: Pink Apple and Potato Pie
Another recipe for the pie with pink salmon, also on the yeast dough, but more rich. For the filling use fresh fish and boiled potatoes.
For the test:
• a glass of milk;
• half a glass of water;
• 50 gr. oils;
• 10 grams of yeast;
• flour (about 0.5 kg);
• 2 spoons of sugar;
• 5 potatoes;
• 800 grams of pink salmon;
• 3 spoons of vegetable oil;
• 80 grams of butter;
• 2 onions.
You will also need some butter to lubricate the finished cake.
Cooking 1. Heat the milk to 50 degrees, you can simply mix with hot water, add salt with sugar, butter. Mix the flour with yeast and fall asleep in the dough. Knead and send to "rest".
2. For the filling, chop finely raw onions, add oil and salt, well with our hands and leave to marinate.
3. Boil the potatoes in a uniform, cool, peel and three large. Optionally, you can cut into cubes.
4. Free the fish from pits and skin, cut into thin strips, salt, pepper and set aside. Let pickled.
5. When the dough is good, divide it into two parts. Roll out the cake, put the grated potatoes, sprinkle with pickled onions on top. Carefully lay out the pieces of pink salmon. Three frozen butter and sprinkle evenly over the fish.
6. Roll out the cake from the second part of the dough, close the cake. Making holes for steam.
7. We bake at 190 degrees for half an hour, then remove, grease with a piece of butter, cover with a cloth towel and let stand.
Recipe 3: Pink Pie and Rice Pie
Option cooking pie with pink salmon canned and boiled rice. Simple, fast, inexpensive. Use any yeast dough from previous recipes.
• 150 grams of dry rice;
• 2-3 onions;
• 2 banks of pink salmon;
1. Knead the dough according to any of the recipes or use the purchased one.
2. Boil rice in a large amount of liquid, do not forget to salt. Water is drained.
3. Cut the onion finely, fry in oil.
4. Open the canned food, knead large pieces with a fork.
5. Combine rice, onions and pink salmon, mix. We try on the salt, you can add any spices.
6. Roll out the dough cake, put it in the form or on a baking sheet. We spread the filling, leveling and cover with the second layer. Making holes.
7. Lubricate the egg and bake until the dough is ready, about 20-25 minutes at a temperature of 190-200.
Recipe 4: Pink Apple and Puff Pastry Pie
What could be easier to use puff pastry? Many housewives actively use it and always have a pack in the freezer for stock. But if you want, you can use homemade puff pastry, cooked according to any recipe. The peculiarity of this pie with pink salmon is an incredibly juicy tomato filling.
• a pack of puff pastry 400-500 grams;
• 400 grams of fish fillets;
• one onion and carrots;
• 2-3 tomatoes;
• any oil;
• egg for lubrication.
1. Fry the shredded carrot with onion in a pan.
2. Cut pink salmon into cubes, add to vegetables and then under a lid for 10 minutes. Fill with spices and cool the filling.
3. Cut the tomatoes into circles.
4. If the dough is frozen, we take it in advance from the freezer and let it stand. Then roll out in a large layer.
5. Spread the fish filling square in the center so that you can roll the envelope.
6. Put the tomatoes on top. If the circles do not fit in one layer, you can lay on top.
7. We fold the edges in the form of an envelope, we pinch well.
8. Grease the cake with an egg, bake until ready for about half an hour.
Recipe 5: Open pie with pink salmon and cheese
This open pie can be called fish pizza. Prepares quickly, it turns out delicious. Use any yeast dough.
• 600 grams of dough;
• 140 grams of cheese;
• 350 grams of fillet;
• one third of lemon;
• salt, pepper;
• green onions;
• 3 eggs;
• 80 grams of mayonnaise (you can use sour cream).
1. Cut the pink salmon into small slices, sprinkle with salt, pour over lemon juice and mix well. Give stand for half an hour. If you do not have time, you will have to fry the fish in a pan. A pickled pink salmon can be laid in a fresh cake.
2. Roll out the dough in a circle or square, send it to a baking sheet and grease the cake with any butter so that the dough is not slack.
3. Cut the green onion, sprinkle dough.
4. Top lay pink salmon. 5. Break eggs into a bowl, add mayonnaise, salt, pepper and whisk together with a whisk or fork until smooth. Pour on top. Do this carefully so as not to dislodge the pieces of fish.
6. Cheese three and sprinkle with pizza pie. Bake until tender.
Recipe 6: Juicy pie with pink salmon
The beauty of the fill pies is that you do not need to roll out and knead the dough. Mixed all the ingredients, poured the filling in the stove!
For the test:
• a glass of kefir;
• 0.5 tsp. soda;
• 2 eggs;
• 50 grams of oil;
• flour 1.5 cups;
• 700 grams of pink salmon;
• 200 grams of onions;
• a bunch of dill;
• spices, oil.
1. Cut fish into cubes, fry in oil for 3 minutes. Add chopped onion and cook together for another 10 minutes. Fill with spices for fish, cool the filling.
2. We extinguish soda in a glass of kefir. Add eggs, salt, butter, mix everything and pour flour.
3. Pour half of the dough into a laid mold, lay out the filling, sprinkle with chopped dill. Top with a spoon pour the dough over the entire surface.
4. Bake at 200 degrees until cooked.
Recipe 7: Pie with pink salmon and fresh cabbage
Another recipe for making a juicy pie with pink salmon from yeast dough. The dough is airy, soft, and the filling is amazingly tasty.
For the test:
• half a cup of milk;
• 250 grams of margarine (you can take butter);
• spoon of yeast (take dry);
• 2 spoons of sugar;
• flour 2.5 cups.
• a pound of pink salmon;
• a pound of cabbage;
For lubrication use a fresh egg.
1. Dissolve sugar, yeast and a spoonful of flour in warmed milk. Mix and let it brew until a lush cap of foam appears. Margarine grind with flour, add salt to it, then pour the dough and knead the elastic dough. Put in the package, send in the fridge for 2 hours.
2. For the filling, chop cabbage, fry in a pan. 3. Cut the fish into any pieces, fry separately with onions.
4. Combine both toppings, add spices, knead.
5. Get the dough out of the fridge, divide it into two different parts. We roll the big one and put it into the greased form, distribute the filling and cover with the cake from the remaining dough. We make cuts.
6. Lubricate the cake with an egg, bake for half an hour at 180 degrees.
Pink Pie - Useful Tips and Tricks
• Stuffing of pink salmon with onions will not spoil! And, on the contrary, from him the cake will be juicier and more fragrant. And so that the onion does not crunch on the teeth and does not taste bitter, you can fry it in advance or at least pour boiling water on it. No less tasty is obtained with pickled onions, pouring it is better to make vinegar with sugar.
• So that dough layers do not stick out during baking and lifting, the edges should be smeared with water. Especially good in such a way to glue puff pastry.
• Instead of fresh pink salmon, in the filling you can use salted, salted. Or to mix several types, it is possible and with canned food. Therefore, if the fish is left from the holiday table, it can always be folded in a bag and frozen.
• Whatever dough is used in making the cake, it is necessary to sift the flour. This is done not only to get rid of impurities, but also to saturate the product with oxygen. The dough will be more gentle, airy, while kneading the products will be easier to mix.
• To make the yeast pie faster, it can be formed on a heated baking sheet. But not hot! You can also put the form on the pot with warm water.