Kurnik - chicken pie. It is very tasty and satisfying, it can be prepared from any kind of dough, with the addition of various ingredients in the filling. Particularly successful is the combination of poultry and vegetables.
Here are the best step-by-step recipes of chicken chicken and potatoes. There are plenty to choose from to your taste!
Chicken kurnik with potatoes - general principles of cooking
The dough for kurnik can be taken yeast, kefir on rippers, the cake is perfectly obtained from the purchased puff pastry, shortcrust. There are actually a lot of options, you can choose simpler ones or dedicate half the day to cooking.
Stuffing for kurnik made from raw foods. These step-by-step recipes use chicken and potatoes. Usually take fillets, as it is quickly baked, easily cut, goes well with any other ingredients. Potatoes by quantity are used almost as much or slightly more, but not less. It needs to be cut thinly so that the vegetable has time to prepare during baking.
What else can you put in the filling:
• onion garlic;
• cheese, mushrooms, tomatoes;
• oil, spices.
Kornik pie is always formed closed, that is, it consists of the upper and lower layers. You can give the product a round, square or rectangular shape. Before baking, the top is smeared with an egg. Since the filling is damp, temperatures above 180-190 degrees do not.
Chicken kurnik with potatoes: a step-by-step recipe from dough for kefir
A variant of the simplest and most famous, one can even say a classic cake. In a step-by-step recipe of chicken chicken fillet with potatoes, dough on kefir is used. But it can also be made on ordinary yogurt, sour cream.
• 250 ml of kefir;
• 180 grams of margarine or butter;
• 600-700 g of wheat. flour;
• 1/2 tsp. salt and as much soda.
Stuffing for Kurnik:
• 0.4 kg chicken fillet;
• 3-4 potatoes; • 1 onion;
• 30 grams of oil;
• salt and pepper.
To lubricate the pie, you will additionally need one yolk of a spoon of water or milk.
1. For kneading dough is better not to use cold kefir. You need to get it in advance or just slightly heated. We follow the fermented milk product so that it does not turn into cottage cheese, bring to body temperature.
2. In kefir throw salt according to the recipe and immediately enter the soda. Sometimes eggs are added to this dough, which can also be done. But in this case you need to add the amount of flour. Salt with soda stir.
3. The oil must be melted and cooled. You can use for this microwave. Add to bowl to yogurt.
4. Add flour to the dough, but not all at once. If there is not a lot of water in the oil and it is well cooled, the flour may take less. Stir the dough thoroughly with a spoon, then lay it on the table and knead an elastic mass that can be easily stretched to fit or rolled out with a rolling pin.
5. Give a lump to lie down for 15 minutes. It is better to cover the top with a film so that the crusts do not dry out.
6. While the dough is otlechivaetsya, you can make the filling. Chicken fillet cut into small cubes, a little more than a pea or chop sticks. Sprinkle with spices, stir, even a little roast.
7. Clean the onion. You can use two things. We cut either straws or cubes, but be sure to thin. Onions bake longer, it should not crunch. Pour it to the chicken.
8. Peel the potatoes. If the tubers are large. That is enough three things. We cut into thin plates and also add to the common bowl with filling. Pour more salt. Perchik. Stir and you can start modeling kurnik.
9. Separate about a third from the dough, set aside. A large piece of roll into a cake. We transfer it to the form, we line the bottom and with fingers we make the sides.
10. Put the stuffing from the bowl on the bottom Kornik cake. Before that, stir it once more so that the spices are distributed evenly.
11. Cut the piece of butter into plates and fold over the filling. As the cake warms up and bakes, it will melt, soak stuffing. 12. Roll out the remaining piece of dough, cover the kurnik, connect the edges of the upper and lower flat cakes.
13. Filling of raw foods and baking juice will be allocated, so you need to make holes on top. Otherwise, the cake will simply crack from above or the seams will disperse.
14. Mix egg yolk with water or milk. Lubricate the top of the kurnik.
15. Bake at 180 degrees for about 50 minutes.
Chicken kururn with potatoes: a step-by-step recipe for yeast dough pie
Yeast cakes are notable for their special tenderness and softness. In this step-by-step recipe of chicken kurnik with potatoes, the dough is the simplest on water with dry yeast.
• 300 ml of water;
• 8 g yeast;
• 0.5 tsp. salts;
• 1 tsp. Sahara;
• 45 ml of oil;
• small egg or yolk for lubrication.
For the filling:
• 3 potatoes;
• 2-3 onions;
• 30 g of oil;
• 0.3 kg chicken;
1. Water for yeast dough should be used warm, about 40 degrees. Add salt and sugar, add dry yeast to them and carefully dissolve everything.
2. Knead the dough in the right way. We give the yeast to disperse in the water for a few minutes. If you take the yeast pressed, the amount should be increased to 20 grams.
3. Add butter to the dough. You can take any fat or melted margarine, but it should not be hot.
4. Finish the flour. We put it until soft, elastic, not too cool dough. Knead the ball to obtain a homogeneous, soft and smooth ball. We remove it in a warm place, let it rise well. It will take about two and a half hours.
5. Onions for the filling cut into large cubes. Melt the butter in a frying pan, put onions and slightly pass. This method will not allow the vegetable to crunch after baking, will give the filling juicy and pleasant aroma.
6. While onion cools. Cut chicken fillet into slices. Then combine them in a bowl.
7. Peel the potatoes. Cut into thin and small slices, combine with other ingredients of the filling. 8. Add spices to the filling. We take into account that a lot of onions and it is slightly sweet. We salt normally. Additionally, pepper, you can add a little garlic, herbs, but a little bit, still the cake should have its rich flavor.
9. We take out the dough, which has already risen well, separating part of a little more than half. We do the first, that is, the bottom layer of the pie. It can be rolled out with a rolling pin or simply stretched by hand.
10. Spread the potato stuffing with chicken and browned onion, level.
11. Roll out or stretch the second piece of yeast dough, hide the stuffing under it, fasten the edges of two layers.
12. Again from above we make several holes.
13. Beat the egg or take only the yolk. Brush lubricate Kurnik.
14. Put the cake baked. At 180-190 degrees it will take about an hour.
Lazy chicken chicken roaster with potatoes: a step-by-step recipe from puff pastry
One of the easiest and fastest ways to make a cake, but it does not stain the handle with flour. In a step-by-step recipe of chicken chicken with potatoes, purchased puff pastry is used. You can take the usual option or with yeast, as you prefer. Additionally, the cheese is stuffed, but you can not add it.
• 500 g of dough;
• 3-4 potatoes;
• 100 grams of cheese;
• 1 onion;
• 300 g chicken;
• pepper and salt;
• small egg;
• oil for juiciness filling.
1. Remove the dough in advance so that it lasts 30-40 minutes, thawed. If you use a homemade puff pastry, cooked recently, then put it in the fridge. This kind of dough does not like heat.
2. While you can cook the filling. Chop the chicken into straws, put it into a bowl, sprinkle lightly with spices.
3. Cut a thin straw onion, add to the chicken and together well mnem these ingredients. They saturate each other with juices, the filling will be tastier.
4. Peel the potatoes, cut each tuber into four parts. Then cut slices across into very thin pieces. Potatoes are poured to chicken with onions and seasoned with spices. 5. Expand the dough. If one layer, then cut it into two parts. We make the bottom of the Kornik a little more to get bumpers. The layers are rolling up, as they are usually a bit thick.
6. If the dough is already divided into two parts, then roll one slightly and cut a small strip. This layer will go up. The bottom layer is also a little rolling.
7. Spread the egg into a bowl and shake with a fork. The puff pastry is dry enough, it can be molded without lubrication, but the probability of sticking is great.
8. Lubricate the edges of the lower layer with an egg, it is convenient to use a silicone brush for this.
9. Spread the stuffing, before it fill up the grated cheese, carefully stir.
10. On top of the filling scatter small pieces of butter or simply sprinkle with vegetable oil.
11. Cover with the top layer of dough, connect and twist the edges.
12. Making holes on top.
13. Cover the cake with an egg so that a beautiful crust appears.
14. Bake at 180 degrees for about 45-50 minutes. In general, puff pastry is better to cook at a temperature above 200 degrees, but we need to cook raw stuffing.
Chicken kurnik with potatoes - tips and tricks
• For juiciness, filling does not necessarily use oil. You can add a couple of spoons of sour cream or mayonnaise to the stuffing, just stir well.
• In order for the chicken to not burst, the cake turned out to be even; be sure to make holes on top of the steam to come out. You can dig them up with your fingers (usually a round hole in the center) or cut them with a knife (often the rays from the hole in the center).
• If the dough turned out to be more or there were scraps left, then small curls can be made of them in the form of pies. If the waste is small, then you can put them on the cake decorating.