The Imereti Khachapuri is the most convenient of all!
It is easy to take with you, just to bake, nothing flows out, does not get dirty with the use in food.
All this despite the fact that khachapuri in Imeretinsky has the same excellent taste as other types of popular Georgian dishes.
It's time to cook!
Imeretinsky Khachapuri - general principles of cooking
There are two main types of dough for khachapuri: yeast and sour milk (with rippers). There can also be recipes from kefir dough with yeast. Popular lazy options using puff pastry.
The classic filling consists of cheese with an egg. But more and more often they use different additives: cottage cheese, potatoes, greens, meat products. The method of forming a closed khachapuri is described in detail a little below. The finished product can be baked or fried in a pan.
Imeretinsky Khachapuri with Suluguni
A simple recipe for Imereti khachapuri from yeast dough. The filling is perfect - suluguni. This cheese is most often used by Georgians.
• 250 g of water;
• 7 g yeast;
• 450 g of flour;
• 1/2 tsp. salts;
• 0.5 tablespoons of sugar;
• 3 spoons of butter.
For the filling egg, 500 g Suluguni, a spoon of flour. You will also need 30 grams of butter for the topcoat.
1. Heat the recipe water, it should become pleasantly warm. Add yeast to the liquid, add sugar, stir. If you shave fresh yeast, you will need 20 grams.
2. Now you can add salt, butter and knead it all with flour. The finished dough should be tender, smooth and soft, knead well. We shift in a bowl, leave to approach for two hours. So that the crust does not dry out, be sure to cover with a towel.
3. Suluguni need to grind, add an egg to the cheese (raw) and a spoonful of flour. Stir the filling thoroughly, you can immediately collect the ball.
4. As soon as the dough fits, take it out onto the table. Roll out the cake. 5. Place a ball of the prepared filling inside, gather all the edges of the flat cake together and pinch it tightly.
6. Now turn the ball, lightly sprinkle with flour on top and roll out the cake. Professionals stretch their hands, but an ordinary person is difficult to do. Thickness make a centimeter.
7. We transfer the cake to the baking sheet, be sure to make a round hole with your finger.
8. Oven turn on 220 degrees. We put baked for 10-12 minutes.
9. Take out and immediately grease with butter. Melting is not necessary, we drive a piece on the surface.
Imeretinsky Khachapuri on kefir
A variant of delicious khachapuri dough on kefir. In the filling we use cheese of any kind, but better not dry. If you take hard cheese, you can add a couple of tablespoons of sour cream to the filling, it will turn out more delicious.
• 200 g of kefir;
• 3 cups flour;
• 1 egg;
• 2 spoons of butter;
• spoon of sugar;
• 0.5 spoons of soda;
• 400 g of cheese;
• 1 egg;
• 40 g oil for lubrication.
1. Pour kefir into the bowl.
2. Pour soda, stir and wait until the kefir stops foaming.
3. Next add all the ingredients for the test. You can whisk the whisk.
4. Fill the seeded flour, make the dough. Although he does not need to lie, it is better to leave for a quarter of an hour. The dough during this time will become softer, smoother and more pliable.
5. Have time to make the filling. Rub cheese, I mix with the egg. Nothing more needs to be added.
6. We get the dough. We determine the size of khachapuri. You can cook one big or two small.
7. Roll out tortillas, lay out the stuffing, pinch and roll again. More information about the process of formation is written in the previous recipe.
8. Transfer to a baking sheet, make a hole and bake.
9. Lubricate with oil. If several khachapuri were baked, you can lay them on top of each other. In this case, cut them into segments and immediately all together, like a cake.
Imeretinsky Khachapuri in a pan
To prepare this dish does not need an oven. Such products are fried in a frying pan, several pieces are being prepared at once, since the diameter of the pot is limited. Many people like this option. Ingredients
• a glass of ryazhenka or kefir;
• 1/4 spoon of soda;
• 2 eggs;
• 3 cups flour;
• 3 tablespoons of butter in the dough + for frying;
• salt, sugar.
For the filling you will need 400 grams of suluguni, one egg.
1. Kefir should not be cold. Pour it into a bowl, throw soda. After a couple of minutes, add raw eggs, sprinkle salt, a little sugar and stir well. Enter the flour, give the dough to lie down for half an hour.
2. During this time, you need to rub the cheese, add an egg to it. If the mass turns out to be dry, then you can throw another one.
3. Now we get the dough, make a small sausage and divide it into four parts.
4. Roll four pellets at once.
5. We divide the filling, make four balls and scatter on the cakes. Putting the edges together, turn over and roll out again. We make the size that will not exceed the diameter of the pan. No holes needed.
6. Fry from two sides on a hot griddle with a thin layer of oil.
7. We lay alternately on each other, immediately send to the table while the dish is hot.
Imeretinsky Khachapuri from puff pastry
Lazy puff pastry is very popular. Still, it is difficult to find a simpler and more accessible product. Stuffing from any cheese that can be found.
• 400 g (packing) dough;
• 350 grams of cheese;
• 50 g of oil.
1. Make immediately the cheese filling, the dough at this time should lie down and thaw. Cheese just rubbed, combine with one egg.
2. Slightly roll the layer of dough so that the addition in half turned out to be square.
3. Now we take the cover from the pan or a flat plate, a little less than a square and cut off the pattern. Two flat cakes will turn out, we remove one aside. The second can be immediately shifted to the baking sheet.
4. Beat the egg, lubricate both tortillas, the remnants can be poured into the filling.
5. Spread the cheese mixture evenly.
6. Cover the khachapuri with the second flat cake, the smeared side will go down. Egg will provide tight grip.
7. We pinch the edges.
8. We put on baking, the temperature is 220.
Take out in 12-14 minutes, richly coat with butter. Simple, but very tasty.
Imeretinsky Khachapuri with curd and cheese
To prepare this type of Imereti khachapuri, in fact, you can take any dough. The stuffing is amazing and it always turns out delicious. As an example, yeast dough on kefir.
• 200 ml of kefir;
• 7 g yeast;
• salt, sugar;
• 30 m oil;
• 200 g of cottage cheese;
• 250 g of any cheese;
• 1 egg;
• 50 g oil for lubrication.
1. Pour three tablespoons of water into the yeast, stir it and let it swell. We shift to kefir. Add half a teaspoon of tea salt and two of the same spoons of sugar, pour in the oil.
2. It remains only to knead the dough with flour, make it soft, but not fluid.
3. Leave until a good lift.
4. Cottage cheese must be thoroughly ground. Add to it an egg with grated cheese, stir.
5. We make an ordinary khachapuri for a large baking sheet, or we make two pieces a little smaller.
6. We put bake, remove and thickly grease with butter.
Imeretinsky Khachapuri with Potatoes
Option nourishing and more economical dishes than in previous recipes. Potatoes need to boil. Yeast dough, as for pies, take any or cook according to the recipes above.
• 500 g of dough;
• 2 boiled potatoes;
• 70 g of oil;
• 150 grams of cheese;
• greens at will;
1. Grate the peeled potatoes in a bowl. Immediately rub cheese and 40 grams of butter. It will make the potatoes juicy. Add greens, pepper and salt, put the raw egg.
2. Now the filling is well stirred, bring to a homogeneous state.
3. Roll out the dough, make a big khachapuri, laying the whole stuffing at once. We form by the classical scheme, you can see in the first recipe.
4. Bake until golden brown.
5. Take out and lubricate butter.
Imeretinsky Khachapuri with meat filling
To prepare such a dish, you can take any meat. The dough is prepared not just yeast, but with butter. It turns out very tasty, ideal for the meat filling. Ingredients
• 400 g of flour;
• 2 eggs;
• 120 g of milk;
• 100 g butter;
• 30 g vegetable oil:
• 10 g yeast;
• salt, sugar.
• 300 g of meat;
• 3 onions;
• 4 sprigs of parsley;
• salt pepper;
• oil for lubrication and frying onions.
1. melt the butter immediately, let it cool.
2. In the warm milk, start the yeast, put a spoonful of sugar, stir. Leave for a couple of minutes.
3. Add eggs, whipped with half a teaspoon of salt, pour in butter, stir and gradually add flour. As soon as it will be difficult for the spoon to turn, add vegetable oil and knead with hands.
4. Give the dough a rest for two hours.
5. This time is enough for cooking stuffing. We twist the meat.
6. Peel the onions, cut into cubes, fry a little in the pan. Combine with minced meat, season with spices.
7. We form khachapuri in an ordinary way, but only with meat filling. Sent on a baking sheet.
8. Bake, cover with a good layer of butter.
Imeretinsky Khachapuri - useful tips and tricks
• Lubricate khachapuri not necessarily just butter, melted product will do.
• If the product is made from yeast dough, you can make it even more magnificent. To do this, let the shaped cake lie down a little on the baking sheet and rise, only then send it to the stove.
• Any dough for khachapuri should be allowed to rest. When the flour swells, it becomes softer, more elastic, it is easier to work with it and the cake is easier to roll out.