Khachapuri is a Georgian dish that quickly spread all over the world, it became mega popular.
Not every pastry has such an aroma in combination with an amazing taste.
If there is no desire to knead the dough, spend hours on making khachapuri, then pita will come to the rescue.
With him, the Georgian pie can be made very quickly.
Khachapuri from pita bread - general principles of preparation
For khachapuri mainly use Armenian lavash, that is, thin sheets. But sometimes there are options of thick cake, which is cut and disassembled into two parts, put cheese, egg, and bake inside. Products from thin sheets are much more popular, although they require more time, twisting and have other nuances.
The filling is prepared from different types of cheese, herbs, cottage cheese, eggs. A lot of salt, pepper, can be used to taste garlic and other spices. Increasingly, there are recipes with meat and vegetables, sometimes cheese is also added to the mince.
Khachapuri thin pita bread can be made in the form of pies. In this embodiment, form envelopes or rolls. You can make pastries in the form of a pie. In this embodiment, kefir fill is often used. Khachapuri baked or fried in a skillet.
Khachapuri from pita with cottage cheese and cheese
The option of portioned khachapuri, which are made well, very simply and quickly. If there is no cheese, you can use feta cheese or any other, but brine type.
• 200 grams of pita;
• 150 g of cottage cheese;
• 2 eggs;
• 150 g cheese;
• a few drops of oil.
1. Grate or grind cheese in another way, add cottage cheese to it.
2. Cut the greens and also send in the filling, put one raw egg. Stir the filling.
3. Pita bread cut into squares. The size can be made arbitrary, but at least 15 centimeters are best.
4. Fold the filling on all the squares, try to get the same everywhere.
5. Fold the envelopes so that the filling is completely sealed on all sides. 6. Fork the remaining egg with a fork and coat the lazy khachapuri.
7. We put on a baking sheet, the sheet also needs to be lubricated, better with vegetable oil.
8. Bake 10-15 minutes at 200 degrees. We look at the color of pita bread, it should be reddened.
Khachapuri from pita with cottage cheese and cheese in a griddle
Another lazy recipe for khachapuri from Armenian lavash. Cottage cheese for the filling is not very wet, but fat. Cheese is hard, you can take the Russian
• 150 g of cottage cheese;
• pita bread;
• 200g of cheese;
• spoon of sour cream;
• greens, garlic;
• 2 eggs;
1. In the cottage cheese add sour cream and a little chopped garlic.
2. Take a few twigs of greenery. Usually use dill or parsley. We wash, shake and chop very finely. Pour into the filling.
3. Grate a piece of cheese and also send to the curd.
4. Now you need to carefully mix the filling and taste. If the cheese is not salty enough, then put the salt, you can add black pepper.
5. Cut the pita along 3 strips.
6. On each put a long strip of curd mass from one edge to the other. We have a roller closer to us.
7. Begin to turn the edge, roll up the roll. Leave not a few minutes to make the bundle a bit stronger. During this time, you can roll the rest of the strips with the filling.
8. Cut the roll into pieces of 10-15 centimeters, use a sharp knife.
9. Beat the eggs in a convenient bowl for dipping rolls.
10. Heat the oil in a frying pan.
11. Dip rolls in the egg, fry on both sides.
Khachapuri from lavash “Two cheeses”
This option khachapuri of pita is made in the form of a pie. It will need a small form that can be used in the oven.
• 3 pita bread;
• 200 g of Russian cheese;
• 200 g of Adygei cheese;
• two eggs;
• 200 ml of kefir;
• salt pepper;
• dill fresh.
1. Grind both types of cheese, you can just grate or use a combine.
2. Chop up fresh greens, send in a bowl to the cheeses. The filling should be stirred, we taste it. If necessary, then salt, to taste pour a little pepper. 3. In another bowl, but not small, break eggs, pour kefir, stir. Get a peculiar sauce.
4. We spread one sheet of pita in the form. The edges should protrude by 5 centimeters, the rest can be cut off.
5. Cut 2 circles from the rest. They must be equal in diameter to the form.
6. Sprinkle the bottom with cheese filling, make a thin layer and cover with one circle.
7. Now we spread on him half of the filling, which remained.
8. Cut the pita bread into pieces, moisten it abundantly and spread with a new layer on the stuffing.
9. Now comes the layer of filling again. Slightly spill the egg mixture.
10. Fold the edges of pita, hanging from the form inside.
11. Take the remaining circle and cover khachapuri.
12. Pour the remaining kefir on top, it should not be much.
13. Put the khachapuri for half an hour in the oven.
Khachapuri from Lavash “Econom” with sausage cheese
Economical option khachapuri. The filling is made from sausage cheese and cottage cheese. The cost of these products is much lower than that of classic cheeses.
• 2 sheets of pita;
• 200 g sausage cheese;
• 200 g of cottage cheese;
• 2 eggs;
• 2 cloves of garlic;
• 1 bunch of dill;
• 10 g of oil.
1. Break eggs into a bowl, add kefir to them and shake well, you can stir with a whisk.
2. Sausage cheese needs to be grated. It's not quite easy to do because of the sticky texture. If you hold the piece a bit in the freezer, it will be easier. Also helps to avoid sticking pieces of grease grater oil.
3. Pound the curd. If the product is soft, then you can not use a sieve.
4. Add the greens with garlic. Stir.
5. Spread lavash, cut into squares. In each we put the beginning, we turn off the envelopes.
6. Lubricate the baking sheet with a piece of butter, rub it well, so that the products roast a rosy bottom.
7. Beat eggs, you can add a small pinch of sugar, it will give a beautiful color scheme.
8. Now carefully dip the envelopes in the egg. Either lay out on a baking sheet, richly grease.
9. The oven should already be heated by this time, the temperature is 200. 10. Put the baking sheet on baking and wait for the appearance of golden brown. We serve khachapuri right away while the products are hot.
Khachapuri from pita with meat
For such khachapuri, you can take any meat, but better with fat. In this case, the filling will be juicy. Cooking such products can be on a griddle or in the oven.
• 0.25 kg of meat / minced meat;
• 0.2 kg of onions;
• 4 spoons of butter;
• 2 sheets of pita;
• 0.5 bunches of parsley;
• salt pepper;
• a pair of eggs.
1. Making the stuffing. Immediately pour the oil into the pan, set to warm.
2. Cut the onions into cubes, send them to be browned.
3. Take immediately the stuffing or meat. In the second case, it must be twisted or chopped into small pieces. Add to the onions and fry a little.
4. As soon as the stuffing reaches half-ready, you can salt the stuffing, add pepper, you can immediately turn it off.
5. While the meat is cooling, you need to cut the parsley. Add to the filling.
6. Spread lavash, cut into rectangles 15 to 20 centimeters.
7. Spread the filling in each piece at the edge. We try to scatter evenly so that the products are the same.
8. Tuck the side edges inward, then roll the roll. There will be convolutions resembling stuffed pancakes.
9. Spread on a baking sheet, slightly flatten, grease with egg and bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
10. Either we dip convolutions in a beaten egg and fry in a frying pan in hot oil. Since the filling is almost ready, it is not necessary to keep the products on fire for a long time.
Khachapuri from pita with eggs
Open version of khachapuri, which is prepared with cheese and eggs. It turns out that it can also be made from pita. It will take a small round mold, up to 20 centimeters in diameter.
• 4 eggs;
• 100 ml of kefir;
• 2 pita bread;
• 150 grams of cheese;
• 2 sprigs of dill;
• some oil.
1. Grind or mash cheese, depending on its type. You can use the cottage cheese, with him, too, get a delicious filling.
2. Dill cut, add to the cheese.
3. Cut 2 circles from pita bread. It is better to cover the mold, straighten the sides and cut with scissors anything that rises above the edge. 4. Trim tear pieces.
5. Mix one egg and kefir, salt.
6. In a form with two layers of pita, pour a couple of spoons of kefir mixture, smear.
7. Spread all the stuffing at once, level the layer.
8. Dip the pieces into the kefir mixture, let it sit for a while, reach out and lay out in a circle around the edge, making a wreath. Do not straighten.
9. We put baked in the oven for 10 minutes. Temperature 220.
10. We take out, quickly break three eggs into the cheese filling, put another oven for a couple of minutes.
11. As soon as the egg starts to set, it's time to get the khachapuri. Serve it immediately.
Lavash Khachapuri - Useful Tips and Tricks
• Thin lavash dries very quickly if left in the air. Therefore, you need to keep the cakes only in the package. Dried cakes can be irrigated with water, cover with a towel. In a few minutes they will become softer and return their former elasticity.
• Khachapuri is delicious while it is fresh. This baking is not recommended to be heated and the more so to leave the next day. Therefore, do not prepare portions more than you can eat at one time.
• To easily rub the sticky cheese, such as sausage or melted product, you can grease the grater with vegetable oil. Also helps to facilitate the pre-cooling process in the freezer. But you need to follow in order not to freeze the product.
• To prevent convolutions of thin cakes from unwinding during the baking process, the envelopes must be laid down with a seam down. And do not forget to lubricate products with an egg, which also helps to keep the shape.