Buns with cottage cheese are not always cheesecakes. Although, they were and remain the most popular baking with a similar filling. Cottage cheese and dough - the perfect duet. From this combination you can cook so much!
Cottage Cheese Buns - General Cooking Principles
Cottage cheese is a unique product that can be added directly to the dough or used for the filling. In any case, when baking, it gives a very pleasant aroma. Often, cottage cheese buns are made from yeast dough; it is tender, soft, perfectly combined with different fillings, but it also takes a lot of time. Simplified options - puff pastry ready dough or dough on rippers.
What can be added to the curd filling:
• sugar, vanilla;
• dried fruits, nuts;
• berries, fresh fruit.
There are salty options with garlic and herbs, nuts, onions, cheese. They are also very tasty and fragrant, but require a special test with a low sugar content. Below is a recipe for salted roses from purchased puff pastry.
The method of formation depends on the recipe. You can make round buns in the form of buns with or without a filling, open cheesecakes, curls and roses are very tasty, all these recipes can be found below. Curd buns usually make a small size, they are baked quickly, set the temperature to 200-210 degrees. So as not to dry the dough.
Buns with cottage cheese “Gentle”
Recipe for yeast cottage cheese buns with milk. Consider that the dough will need to stand for about two and a half hours, prepare it in advance. If there is no butter. So you can take a simple margarine, absolutely any fat content.
• 500 g of flour;
• 320 ml of preheated milk;
• 1.5 tsp. high-speed yeast;
• 1 tbsp. l vanilla sugar (or bag);
• four spoons of regular sugar;
For the curd filling:
• 600 grams of cottage cheese;
• a pair of eggs;
• 10 g flour;
• Five tablespoons of sugar and vanilla to taste. Cooking
1. Combine high-speed dry yeast with sugar. Stir and pour to warm milk. Stir, add a couple of pinch of salt.
2. It is better to melt the butter in advance so that it is slightly cooled. Pour into the dough, pour the flour with vanilla sugar. Knead soft dough, send it “fit” in a warm place. In winter, you can put the battery.
3. After 1.5 hours, you need to knead the mass for the first time, simply lower the wet hand and press several times.
4. We are still waiting for about half an hour, then you can proceed to the Criminal Code to form rolls.
5. Prepare the filling: curd the cottage cheese, combine with eggs and flour, set aside one yolk to the side, it is needed for lubricating the rolls. Add sugar and vanilla. Thoroughly rub.
6. Divide the dough in half, roll out the rectangles. Make a thickness of 0.5 cm. We grease with cottage cheese filling, roll up the rolls. Each cut into 6 pieces across. Total get 12 rolls. We send them on a baking sheet, put the cut side up.
7. Let stand for half an hour, lubricate with egg, bake.
Cottage cheese burgers
For the filling you can use a thick jam, marmalade, boiled condensed milk or chocolate paste.
• 150 grams of sugar (plus for sprinkling);
• 200 g of cottage cheese;
• four Art. l kefir;
• 1 tsp. soda (do not extinguish);
• 50 ml of milk (for lubrication);
• 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil;
• any filling;
• a pair of glasses of flour.
1. We measure off kefir, add soda to it, stir it. Combine the egg with cottage cheese, add sugar, grind and reduce kefir. Immediately pour a couple of spoons of vegetable oil.
2. Pour the flour into the prepared mass, knead the soft dough. If the cottage cheese had a weak consistency, then 2.5 cups of flour can go.
3. Divide the dough into pieces, then make the cakes, put a little any filling, form balls. Transfer to baking sheet.
4. We grease rolls with milk, sprinkle with sugar.
Salty buns with cottage cheese “Rosettes” from ready-made dough
A variant of chic, but very simple cottage cheese buns, which are cooked for no more than ten minutes. We take out a pack of dough from the fridge and start! Ingredients
• 380 g of cottage cheese;
• 500 g of dough;
• 2 eggs;
• 2 cloves of garlic;
• dill, nuts to taste;
1. Pound the eggs and cottage cheese, salt, squeeze out a little garlic. To taste, you can add pepper, greens, ground nuts in the curd filling, it will turn out even more tasty.
2. Lay out the dough on the table, take a rolling pin and roll a little.
3. Smear the filling in an even layer. Twist the roll, cut across into small pieces.
4. Fold the roses, leaving between them 2 centimeters.
5. Immediately put in the oven to bake. The temperature for cottage cheese rolls exhibit about 220 degrees. They are baked very quickly, we are guided by color.
Cottage cheese buns without yeast
The recipe for simple and quick cottage cheese buns with baking powder. The fatness and texture of the curd does not matter, if necessary, you can add some more flour.
• 250 g of cottage cheese;
• 200-230 g of flour;
• three tablespoons of granulated sugar;
• vanilla, ripper (on the bag);
• 3 spoons of milk;
• two eggs;
• some sugar for dressing.
1. Put the curd in a bowl. Add milk to it, rub it. If the product is dry, then pour in some more milk, then beat with a blender. We achieve the consistency of thick cream.
2. Fill up with sugar, put in eggs. We continue to stir.
3. For the aroma, pour a bag of vanillin and add flour mixed with a bag of baking baking powder. The dough will be a little sticky, this is normal.
4. Wet hands to make buns. Get eight stuff. The balls will resemble small tangerines in size. Transfer them to a baking sheet with a piece of parchment.
5. Sprinkle sugar on top, send bake!
6. We don’t make high temperature for these rolls, 180-190 degrees is enough.
Muffins with cheesecakes “Cheesecakes” the most common
Here in the stuffing for buns with cottage cheese raisins are added. But at the request it can be other dried fruits, candied fruits or nuts. Large products, it is desirable to cut or chop. Ingredients
• 250 grams of milk;
• 10 grams (small bag) of yeast;
• 4 tbsp. flour;
• a glass of sugar;
• 2 tablespoons sour cream;
• 450 grams of cottage cheese;
• three eggs;
• one yolk;
• 90 grams of raisins;
• 100 grams of oil cl.
1. Chop the oil, leave it warm, so that it softens. To two eggs, add half the sugar, not a full small spoonful of salt, grind until smooth. After that, enter the soft butter.
2. Combine the milk with a small pack of dry high-speed yeast, stir. Pour into egg mixture. Pour the flour, cook the usual yeast dough, but not weak. Cheesecakes must keep their shape.
3. Remove the dough for two hours under a towel, it is better to use a high and large bowl in which it will calmly fit.
4. Grind the cottage cheese, mix with sour cream, sugar and egg, grind, add raisins. It must first be washed, dried. If the filling turns out to be watery, then at the end add two tablespoons of flour.
5. Divide the dough for cheesecakes into pieces of 100-120 grams. Make the balls, transfer to a baking sheet and flatten a little. We leave for 5 minutes to rise, then make the bottom of the glass hole.
6. Fill the buns with cottage cheese.
7. Lubricate the cheesecakes with raisins, whipped yolk, send bake.
Cottage cheese buns “Like fluff” in 5 minutes
Another simple recipe for buns using baking powder. They are prepared in literally 5 minutes plus baking time.
• 250 g of cottage cheese;
• 1 tsp. lemon or orange zest;
• 10 g ripper;
• two eggs;
• four Art. l Sahara;
• 200 g of flour;
• milk and some sugar for lubrication.
1. Wipe the curd, combine with sugar and eggs, stir until smooth.
2. Add the zest to the dough, add the cultivator with the recipe flour, quickly knead, divide into small pieces.
3. Roll the balls. You can put something inside, for example, a nut or marmalade.
4. Put on a baking sheet.
5. Mix milk with sugar, it is enough to take 2-3 spoons, smear the formed products with syrup. 6. Bake "down" buns in the oven. Temperature 180-190.
Buns with cottage cheese and apple puff pastry
Another option is delicious, but easy to prepare buns from the finished puff pastry. If there is no apple, then you can take a pear, but not very soft, a quince will also fit.
• dough packaging;
• 230 g dry curd;
• 1 egg;
• 1 apple;
• 2 spoons of sugar;
• vanilla or cinnamon, powder.
1. Cottage cheese combined with egg and sugar. Grind. Add vanilla or cinnamon, then grated apple. Stir. You can cut an apple into cubes.
2. Roll out the dough to a thickness of 3 millimeters. Cut into 6 or into 8 squares. Spread the curd filling evenly.
3. Connect all the corners to each other above the filling. Tightly pinch. The edges do not connect, must remain loops.
4. We spread on the sheet. We bake 12-15 minutes at 200 degrees.
5. Cool the finished bread, sprinkle with powder. In not also can add a little cinnamon.
Cottage Cheese Biscuits - Tips and Tricks
• Buns are tough and not very fluffy if the dough is not long enough. But it is even worse to overdo it. The mass will perekisnet, baking does not redden, it will turn out not at all tasty, it can be bitter.
• If the dough is weak and you can’t make beautiful buns, then simply divide it into slices, arrange in cupcake pans, bake until done. Or shift into one large form, prepare a cake, it is possible from two layers with a filling between them.