Blueberries are one of the brightest pie fillings.
The berry is tasty, juicy, affordable and asks itself into the dough.
Baking with it will please not only in the season, but in the winter.
Indulge in homemade pies?
Blueberry Patties - General Cooking Principles
The foundation of any pie is dough. More often it is cooked with yeast. This option allows you to get a lush, porous product, regardless of the method of preparation. For baked cakes, the dough is allowed to squeeze well and rise twice. Fried products can be sculpted a little earlier, one full lift and rest on the table during the formation is enough.
In honor of many puff pastry, which is sold in the store. Convenient and simple product that can also be let into the patties. Products from it more often have a square or rectangular shape. This is done from savings to avoid cuts and unnecessary consumption of dough.
Blueberries for the filling does not necessarily use fresh. Frozen berries also fit. Sugar, cinnamon, cottage cheese and other products are added to the product. Often it is cottage cheese, fruit.
Recipe 1: Baked Blueberry Pies
Option ordinary pies with blueberries, which are baked in the oven. Yeast dough is put on a mixture of milk and water.
• 150 ml of water;
• 150 ml of milk;
• 11 g yeast;
• 60 ml of oil;
• 0.2 tsp. vanilla.
For the filling blueberries and sugar.
1. Dilute milk with hot water to make the liquid warm. Add sugar with yeast and pour a glass of flour. Leave the brew in a warm room for forty minutes.
2. Beat a fork with a half teaspoon of salt with a fork.
3. Add protein to the brew, pour in flour and add vegetable oil. Flour sypem to the desired thickness of the dough, the mass should not spread on the table. We shift in a large pot.
4. Cover with a napkin. In an hour, you need to look at it, press it and leave for another twenty minutes.
5. Blueberries are simply sorted, washed and mixed with sugar to taste. 6. The left yolk is diluted with two spoons of milk and stirred well.
7. Divide the dough into 100 grams pieces, roll out a small flat cake from each bun. We spread the berries with sugar and sculpt the patties of the classical form.
8. We shift on the baking sheet. Be sure to leave a distance so that in the process of lifting the cakes are not stuck together.
9. We give a little approach. Using a brush, grease with prepared yolk.
10. Bake at 190 ° C for about 15 minutes, we are guided by appearance.
Recipe 2: Blueberry patties with puff pastry
A variant of quick pies, for which you can take both yeast and regular puff pastry. The product is usually frozen, you need to get it from the freezer in advance.
• layer of dough;
• 0.35 kg of blueberries;
• 0.1 kg of sugar;
• 1 egg;
• 1 spoon with a mountain of starch.
1. Mix the berries with sugar and immediately add starch to them. Stir.
2. Roll out the dough to a thickness of three millimeters. Laughing into squares of 10-15 centimeters, depending on the desired size of pies.
3. Beat the egg, take a brush and lubricate all the edges of the squares that will stick together.
4. Spread the berries in equal quantities on all the squares.
5. Pinch the edges of the pies. Get rectangles. You can make triangles.
6. Lubricate the egg that remains after processing the edges.
7. We bake, temperature 200 ° C.
Recipe 3: Fast blueberry patties (fried)
A quick and easy dough for fried blueberries. It does not require rest in warmth, and fragrant products can be eaten within half an hour.
• 500 ml of kefir;
• 1 tsp. salts;
• spoon of sugar;
• 1 tsp. soda;
• 550 grams of flour;
• 20 ml of oil.
Blueberries and sugar for the filling. You can take blueberry jam or thick jam.
1. We throw prescription soda with warm kefir.
2. Beat the egg with salt and combine with the previous mass.
3. Add flour with butter and the dough is ready. Carefully knead, put in a bag and keep on the table for a quarter of an hour. 4. While you can sort out the berries and fill with sugar. Or knead the jam, pour the jam.
5. We make pies, we don’t roll dough thickly.
6. Before frying the product gently flatten.
7. Fry on both sides until brown crust. Cool before serving.
Recipe 4: Yeast Patties with Blueberries on Kefir
Another version of kefir dough for blueberry patties, but this time the recipe contains dry yeast. A standard small bag is used.
• 600 grams of flour;
• 200 ml of kefir;
• 70 grams of butter;
• 2 eggs;
• 60 grams of sugar;
• 100 grams of water;
• 0.5 kg of blueberries;
• sugar in the filling.
1. Dissolve a small bag of yeast in prescription water, let it stand for a while, so that the grains swell.
2. Add sugar, throw eggs, leave one yolk to lubricate the pies. Stir.
3. Add an incomplete teaspoon of salt, pour kefir.
4. We melt the butter and pour the dough into the future.
5. Knead everything together with flour, cover and let go twice. After the first lift, the mass should be slightly kneaded.
6. Blueberries combine with sugar. Berries do not need to knead.
7. We sculpt the pies, let them come up on a sheet and send them into the oven. Before baking, we grease the top with a previously set aside yolk. For better fluidity, add some milk or water to it.
Recipe 5: Puff pastry with blueberries and curd
Variant of amazing filling for puff pastry pies. It is important not to use liquid and weak cottage cheese, it should have an average consistency, but not be dry.
• puff pastry;
• incomplete glass of blueberries;
• 300 grams of cottage cheese;
• 1 egg;
• 120 grams of sugar;
• 1 bag of vanilla;
• 2 tablespoons butter.
1. Mash the cottage cheese through a sieve, you can beat the food processor.
2. Add sugar and melted butter, pour in vanilla and mix everything again.
3. Add dried blueberries at the very end, stir gently and try not to mash the berries.
4. Unfold the layer of dough on a table powdered with flour, roll up with a rolling pin. Divide into squares with sides of 10 centimeters. 5. Spread on half the pies stuffing.
6. Lubricate the empty squares with an egg, turn over and cover the dough with the filling, pinch the edges.
7. We send to bake, but before this unusual pies can be smeared with the remnants of eggs.
Recipe 6: Fried Blueberry Patties on a Frying Pan
To make these pies, yeast dough is prepared on water. It is good in that it is suitable for different fillings: sweet and salty. You can knead, divide into several parts and cook several types of pies.
• 500 ml of water;
• 1 tsp. salts;
• 1.5 tablespoons of yeast;
• 0.5 cup sour cream;
• 0.5 cups of any butter (melted margarine);
• 2 spoons of sugar;
Blueberries with sugar for the filling.
1. Heat water. Making it a little warmer than body temperature. We start the yeast, sugar, throw a glass of flour. Stir and let stand for fifteen minutes to activate the yeast.
2. Add salt, add any butter and add flour. Knead soft dough. We give a rest. It is desirable for the mass to come up twice and only after that to start making pies.
3. Divide the dough that has come to readiness into pieces, roll out the tortillas and lay out the blueberries, sprinkle with sugar.
4. We pinch the edges in the usual way, forming a classic closed pie.
5. Fry in a skillet in deep fat. Remove the excess oil from the finished pies with paper towels.
Recipe 7: Blueberry Pies and Apples
Option of fragrant pies, which are molded from any yeast dough. You can use the purchased product or cook according to the above recipes.
• 1 kg of dough;
• 3 apples;
• 1 tsp. cinnamon;
• 1 cup blueberries;
• 150 grams of sugar;
• 30 grams of oil.
1. Cut the apples into slices. They should be a little big blueberries.
2. Heat the oil in a skillet, add apples, fry a little, evaporate the juice. Making the maximum fire. Cooling down.
3. Add to the apples blueberries, previously sorted and washed. 4. Fill the filling with sugar, cinnamon.
5. We make patties of any size and shape. By the way, with this filling you can cook half-closed products with a coyly looking filling.
6. Let stand on a baking sheet, grease and bake in the oven.
7. Either form closed pies, flatten in the palms and fry in a griddle.
8. With this filling you can make one big pie, then bake.
Blueberry Patties - Tips and Tricks
• Instead of fresh blueberry filling, jams, jam, jam are often used. But such products are too sweet, and there is not much to lay in the product. The solution is to dilute with fruit. Ideally suited for this purpose are apples, pears, berries, cherries, petioles. Not bad blueberries combined with pumpkin.
• The pie will shine with a marvelous gloss if smeared with a mixture of yolk, a spoon of milk and a pinch of sugar before baking it. All you need to carefully beat. For even application it is better to use a brush.
• Ate the dough dried from above, a dry crust appeared, no need to rush out of it to sculpt something. It is better to sprinkle the pieces with plain water, you can from a spray bottle, cover with a towel and allow the crust to disperse.
• The dough with butter is more delicious, and with vegetable fat it does not get stale longer and turns out to be soft. Ideally, you can mix both kinds.
• It is important not to put a lot of sugar in the dough. Such baking will be heavy, will quickly burn and will not be baked inside. Ideally, no more than 5 tablespoons of sugar go into a kilogram of dough. Additional sweetness will give the filling.