Ham is still not meat, but no longer a sausage.
This product is used in a variety of dishes.
Especially often acts as a filling in baking, for example, in pies.
With ham, they are nourishing, fragrant, always baked and obtained tasty. Indulge the household?
Ham Pies - General Cooking Principles
Ham for the filling will fit any. The product is cut into layers or into small cubes, straws. No pretreatment is required, but sometimes the ham is fried to improve the taste, then mixed with other ingredients of minced meat.
What is put in the filling:
• hard cheese, processed;
• tomatoes, onions, garlic and other vegetables;
• different greens;
• boiled rice and other cereals;
• fresh or boiled eggs.
The filling can be laid in any dough: yeast, puff, kefir. Often there are lazy pies from pita. The shape of the products does not matter. If you can not make classic cakes, then you can cook in the form of rectangles, triangles, squares, envelopes.
Fried pies with ham, egg and onion
Recipe for yeast pies with ham, which are fried in a griddle. The dough is prepared for them the simplest on the water. Take dry yeast or multiply by three, as a result, get the number of pressed yeast.
• 500 ml of water;
• 6-7 glasses of flour;
• 15 g yeast;
• 100 ml of oil;
• 1.5 tsp. salts;
• 2 spoons of sugar.
• 4 boiled eggs;
• 2 onions;
• 300 g of ham.
1. Knead the dough at least two hours before cooking the pies. Then it will have time to reach, the products will be soft and airy. Dissolve the yeast with sugar in warm water, add the rest of the ingredients, add the flour and knead the soft dough, but not the fluid.
2. Cover the pot with a cloth, leave to fit. As soon as the dough rises, you need to knead it with your hands and let it go again. 3. Boiled eggs need to be cleaned, cut into cubes. Also chop the ham, mix everything immediately. Chop the onion and add. Mince salt, pepper.
4. Divide the dough into pieces of 100-150 grams, depending on the desired size of the pies. Flatten in the lozenges.
5. Spread out all the stuffing, make patties. When transferring to the pan, the products need to flatten in the palms.
6. Fry the patties in hot oil. Fat should be in the pan a lot so that the products do not touch the bottom.
Ham and puff pastry pies
A variant of the simplest pies with ham and cheese, for which you don’t even need to make dough. The puff product from shop will fit. And it can be both with yeast, and without them. All products are taken in arbitrary quantities.
• sesame as desired.
1. Slice the ham and cheese into rectangular pieces. Cheese can be grated or cut smaller, if initially the shape of the piece does not allow making a rectangle.
2. Spread the dough on the table, roll to a thickness of three millimeters.
3. Cut the layer into rectangles, 2.5 times larger than a piece of ham.
4. Egg grease the edges of the pieces, spread out the filling. Cheese should be on top. Blind rectangular patties.
5. Transfer all products to a greased baking sheet.
6. Top too grease the egg. If desired, sprinkle with sesame seeds. If yeast dough is used, then let it rise a little warm first, only then grease.
7. Bake pies in the oven. Set at 200 degrees, bring the dough to readiness.
Ham and Tomato Pies
The recipe for delicious pies with ham and tomatoes, which are prepared from kefir dough. It is good because it does not require prolonged infusion, baking is soft, light, porous.
• 300 ml of kefir;
• 1 tsp. soda;
• 3 spoons of butter;
• 1 tsp. without a hill of salt;
• 20 g of sugar;
• 4 cups flour.
For the filling you need ham and ripe, but dense tomatoes. You will also need a little cheese, the amount of adjust themselves. To lubricate the pies you need a raw egg. Cooking
1. We get the dough. To do this, extinguish soda in warm kefir, put all the other ingredients, knead. Mass is not tedious to stand, but it is better to leave for about fifteen minutes, so that the dough goes limp, it becomes more elastic.
2. Cut the ham into slices, you can straw.
3. From tomatoes, remove the seeds with liquid, crust and sash crumble. Tomatoes should be a third less than ham.
4. Divide the dough into even pieces, roll out each cake, spread out the stuffing. Sprinkle with grated cheese on top, which will melt and combine the ingredients of minced meat.
5. Transfer the patties to a baking sheet.
6. Brush with egg, bake until cooked. Temperature 190.
Patties with ham, cheese and fried onions
Option pies with ham and cheese, a special taste that gives roasted onions. The dough is used yeast in milk. Baked products in the oven.
• 300 ml of milk;
• 100 ml of water;
• 15 g yeast;
• 6.5 glasses of flour;
• 50 g butter;
• 1 tsp. salts;
• 2 spoons of sugar.
• 300 g of ham;
• 150 grams of cheese;
• 200 g onions;
• egg for lubrication;
• 50 g of oil.
1. Heat milk with water. You can simply dilute the milk with boiling water, add yeast and sugar to the warm mixture, leave for ten minutes.
2. Now add salt and melted butter, stir. Top up the flour and knead the dough. It should turn out elastic, soft, without lumps.
3. Cover with a towel, put in heat. Hold up to the first climb, cling. Then let the mass rise again and you can sculpt the patties.
4. Onions need to be cleaned, cut into cubes. Put in the pan, fry until transparent with butter. Add diced ham, browse together. Season with salt, spices, cool.
5. In the cooled filling, add the grated cheese, stir.
6. Glade mince pies, put them on a sheet, let them go on the baking sheet.
7. Brush with egg, bake until golden brown.
Puff pastry with ham and rice
Option economical pies, stuffing for which is prepared with the addition of rice. It can be cooked specifically or use the available remainder of the garnish. Ingredients
• 400 g of dough;
• a glass of cooked rice;
• 150 g of ham;
• 1 onion;
• 30 ml of oil;
• 1 egg;
• 70 grams of cheese.
1. In oil, fry the chopped onion, cool.
2. Cut ham into pieces, grate cheese, mix with boiled rice.
3. Add the fried onions to the filling. Season with spices, you can add pepper, garlic, greens. Stir.
4. The dough must be removed beforehand in heat so that it thaws.
5. Roll the bed to make it thin.
6. Use a sharp knife to cut into squares with sides of 15 centimeters.
7. Spread out the filling. Distribute between all the pies so that nothing remains.
8. Beat the egg. Brush the edges of the dough with a brush.
9. Glaze rectangular or triangular cakes.
10. Transfer to a baking sheet, brush the top of the pies with a egg.
11. Bake at 200 minutes 12-15, look at the readiness of the test.
Patties with ham, melted cheese and greens
For such pies you need any yeast dough in the amount of one kilogram. You can cook it in one of our recipes above. Products are fried in oil in a skillet.
• 1 kg of dough;
• 200 g of ham;
• 1 bunch of green onions;
• 150 g of processed cheese;
• 0.5 bunches of parsley;
• 2 cloves of garlic.
1. Sort green onions and dill, chop and slightly remember with your hands.
2. Ham cut into cubes, shift to the greens.
3. Add grated or mashed melted cheese, the grinding method depends on the consistency of the product.
4. Add chopped garlic, stir the filling, season with pepper, do not add salt.
5. Divide the dough into 12 pieces, roll out thin lozenges, spread out the filling and mold the patties.
6. Heat the oil in the pan, poured a layer of about one centimeter.
7. Spread the patties in your palms and fry them to the crust on both sides.
Pies with ham, cheese and mushrooms
Variant of wonderful stuffing for puff pastries with ham and cheese. Mushrooms are used marinated, but you can also cook with fresh produce, but you have to fry them a little longer. Ingredients
• Dough packaging;
• 150 g of ham;
• 150 grams of cheese;
• 100 g of pickled mushrooms;
• 1 onion;
• butter, egg, spices.
1. Fry the chopped onion, add the mushrooms. Stew for about five minutes to remove the entire marinade from the product, cool.
2. Cut diced ham, grate the cheese and mix with the mushroom filling, add spices, herbs and garlic to them to taste.
3. The dough must be defrosted, rolled out, cut into rectangles or squares.
4. Spread the minced mushrooms and ham on each slice, dice the patties.
5. Transfer to a baking sheet. Bake until cooked in the oven.
Ham Patties - Tips and Tricks
• To make the ham filling for pies and pies to be juicy, you can add a bit of mayonnaise, sour cream or butter. Well dilute the taste of ham with cheese, tomatoes, onions and other vegetables.
• Onions bake enough debt. Therefore, before adding to the mince for pies, the vegetable should be cut and lightly fried in a pan.
• If the dough is dry, the edges do not stick together well and the pies do not want to take the desired shape, the surface is smeared with egg or milk, allowed to stand for a while and put together. So do with puff pastry, which in itself is dry.
• Baked cakes will turn out prettier and more fragrant if you decorate the products with sesame. Sunflower seeds are applied on a greased surface before baking, sesame can be used white or dark.