Kurnik from puff pastry with chicken and potatoes
• unleavened puff pastry - 1 kg;
• chicken meat - 400 g;
• salt - 5 g;
• soda - 5 g;
• carrot - 75 g;
• potatoes - 350 g;
• large eggs - 1 pc .;
• ground black pepper.
1. Purchased puff pastry put on defrost.
2. While it departs, it is necessary to make the filling.
3. Wash the potatoes, peel, cut into small cubes.
4. Chicken fillet cut into thin sticks.
5. Wash carrots, peel, cut into thin circles.
6. At this point, the dough is thawed. You need to roll one piece of rolling pin in a circle.
7. Place the prepared stuffing on the rolled circle.
8. Roll out the second piece of dough also in a circle. Cover them with stuffing. Edge carefully pinch. Center a hole for steam distillation.
9. Prepare a blanket for chicken chicken and potato puff pastry with a brush with a chicken egg.
10. Place the cake on the frying sheet and stick it in the oven, which is overclocked to 180 ° C, where it should be baked for at least 42 minutes.
11. At the end of the preparation, set the cake aside to cool it and infuse it. Then the cake can be portioned.
Kurnik from puff pastry with chicken and potatoes 2
For the test:
• flour - how much dough will take;
• kefir - 250 ml;
• butter - 200 g;
• salt - 5 g;
• soda - 5 g.
• potatoes - 400 g;
• chicken - 1 pc.
• onion - 300 g;
• butter - 55 g;
1. Make a dough. Dissolve the butter in a saucepan. Chill.
2. Soda extinguish kefir.
3. Pour oil and kefir into a large bowl. Mix well.
4. Pour some flour into the bowl. Stir well each serving. The result is not very tight dough. Cover it with film. Put aside for a couple of hours.
5. Chicken meat cut into a thin bar.
6. Wash potatoes, peel. Cut into small cubes.
7. Peel the onion. Cut into small cubes.
8. Divide the prepared dough into two pieces. One piece should be slightly larger than the second. 9. The form in which the chicken chicken and potato puff pastry will be cooked is smeared with butter.
10. Make a circle with dough with a rolling pin. Put the filling on it in layers.
11. The first layer is chicken meat. Salt Spice up.
12. The second layer is onions. On it - potatoes. Salt. Pepper. Lay the pieces of oil on top.
13. Cover the rosette with the second round of dough. Press the edges of the cake. In the center make a round hole for steam distillation.
14. Place the cake on the frying sheet and place in the oven, dispersed to 185 ° C for 45 minutes.
15. As time passes, the kurnik is taken from the oven. Lubricate the surface with vegetable oil. Cool slightly. Then it can be portioned or served on the table entirely.
Kurnik from puff pastry with potatoes and pork
• potatoes - 275 g;
• turnip onions - 75 g;
• pork chop - 175 g;
• chicken meat - 175 g;
• unleavened puff pastry - 500 g
1. To make a filling, slice chicken breast and pork. Put in a bowl.
2. Wash potatoes, peel. Cut into small cubes. Add to bowl with pork and chicken. Salted, backed up. Add laurel leaves crushed in a coffee grinder. Mix everything well.
3. Take one half of the thawed dough (250 g). Cut it into six identical squares.
4. Turn each square with a rolling pin into a cake.
5. On each cake, place the prepared filling and a small cube of butter. The edges of the square to lift up and tweak on the principle of khinkali.
6. Pour a baking sheet with parchment paper slightly oiled with vegetable oil. Move the resulting mini-hens on it.
7. Place the baking sheet in the oven, overclocked to 200 ° C. Bake products need 45 minutes. After three quarters of an hour, the chicken chicken and potato puff dough is ready.
Kurnik puff pastry with mushrooms
• store puff pastry - 500 g;
• chicken meat - 325 g;
• any boiled mushrooms - 325 g;
• round rice - 1/2 cup;
• turnip onions - 75 g;
• onion green;
• lean oil;
• pancakes - 3 pcs .; • large egg - 3 pcs.
Cut chicken breast into small pieces.
1. Boil chicken eggs. Chill. Clean up Grind.
2. In a frying pan, heat the vegetable oil and fry the chicken bars until half cooked. Salted. To perch
3. Boil mushrooms, cool. Cut the slice. Cook until the liquid has completely evaporated. Then add vegetable oil and fry until golden brown.
4. Boil rice in salted water. Throw in a colander, let the water go completely. Move the rice to a bowl. Add to it the green onion cut into pieces and chopped boiled eggs. Salt
5. Divide the dough into two unequal pieces (200 g and 300 g, respectively). Spread a large piece of rolling pin into a flat cake. Put a pancake in the middle. On the pancake - minced rice. On him - even a pancake. On it - minced chicken meat. On him - again damn. On pancake minced mushrooms.
6. Spread a small piece of dough into a tortilla. Cover her mushroom filling. Pinch the edges of the kurnik. In the middle to make a hole. Surface fluff yolk.
7. Cook in an oven overclocked to 230 ° C for approximately 20 minutes, until a beautiful ruddy crust appears.
8. Remove the puff pastry kurnik from the oven. Cool slightly. Then it can be portioned.
Kurnik from puff pastry with potatoes and cheese
• purchased puff pastry - 500 g
• chicken breast- 475 g
• Bulgarian pepper - 325 g
• cheese - 175 g
• onion - 170 g
• potatoes - 300 g
• butter - 45 g.
1. Cut chicken meat into small pieces.
2. Onions and sweet peppers process. Cut into small cubes.
3. Cheese to grind on a coarse grater.
4. In a bowl, combine the chicken and onions, ground pepper and salt. Leave to marinate for half an hour.
5. Fry the second onion and the Bulgarian pepper, cut into small cubes, until soft in vegetable oil.
6. Wash potatoes, peel. Cut in thin circles. Salt. Pepper.
7. Thawed dough divided into 2 parts. Roll out the first part and place on a frying sheet spread out with butter. Place chopped chicken breast and cubes of frozen butter on the dough. 8. Lay a layer of grated cheese on a layer of chicken. On it - circles of potatoes. On potatoes - a layer of fried onions and peppers. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
9. Flatten the second piece of dough and cover the filling with it, carefully pressing the edges of the cake so that there are no holes. In the center to make a hole for steam distillation.
10. Disperse the oven to 180 ° C. Put the baking tray with the chicken into the oven for 40 minutes.
11. At the end of this time the chicken chicken and potato puff pastry is ready.
Kurnik from puff pastry with potatoes, pork and stewed cabbage
• yeast puff pastry - 500 g;
• carrot - 50 g;
• potatoes - 300 g;
• onion - 50 g;
• cabbage - 100 g;
• minced pork - 200 g;
• lean oil;
• large eggs - 1 pc.
1. Treat onions and carrots, cut into semi-straws. Pour into a large stewpan with hot vegetable oil and fry over moderate heat.
2. Cabbage process, finely chop. Add to vegetables, pickle, pepper. Stew until tender. If necessary, add a little water.
3. Wash and peel potatoes. Cut into small slices. Salt, sprinkle with basil. Pour vegetable oil into potatoes, mix well.
4. Fry minced pork until half cooked.
5. Roll one sheet of dough, put it on a baking sheet.
6. On a dough lay out a layer of stewed cabbage. On the cabbage - a layer of potatoes. On the potatoes - a layer of pork mince.
7. Roll out the second sheet of dough and close the kurnik with it completely, pressing the edges around the perimeter. In the center to make a hole for steam distillation. Spread the surface of the cake with an egg.
8. Put the pan in the oven. Cook at 200 ° C for 40 minutes.
9. Get the cake. Let it cool slightly. Then puff pastry kurnik can be portioned.
Kurnik from puff pastry with chicken and salted mash
• cream of 33% - 60 ml;
• carrot - 75 g;
• celery - 55 g;
• Onion green - 55 g;
• chicken carcass - 1.5 kg;
• chicken egg - 2 pieces and 2 yolks;
• purchased puff pastry - 3 layers of 250 g each (1.5 packs);
• rice - 130 g; • salted mushrooms - 400 g;
• pancakes - 7 pcs.
1. In order to cook the puff pastry kurnik you need to do the following.
2. Bake a specified number of thin pancakes according to your favorite recipe.
3. Boil chicken carcass. Take away meat from bones. Put in a bowl. Pour chopped greens. Mix well. This is the first filling.
4. Cook the chicken eggs. Chill. Clean up Finely chop with a knife.
5. Boil rice. I mix the chopped eggs and green onions, cut into rings. This is the second filling.
6. Pour two spoons of chicken broth into both fillings.
7. The third filling will be salted milk mushrooms. They need to be washed and cut into thin slices.
8. Roll the dough into a cake, with a diameter greater than a pancake. Put the pancake on the dough. On it - rice minced meat. On her - damn it. On the pancake - milk mushrooms. On them - again damn. Then minced chicken. Cover the last layer of minced meat with the last pancake.
9. Roll out the second round cake from dough. Cover her with a pie. Edge to pinch as best as possible, so that the fillings do not fall out. Above the center to make a hole for steam distillation.
10. Place the roach on a baking sheet laid out with parchment. Put in the oven at 180 ° C for an hour. A quarter of an hour before being ready to fluff the cake with a mixture of yolk and cream.
11. Ready the cake to cool and portion.
Tips and cooking tips
• pancakes in puff pastry can be replaced with lavash;
• In addition to chicken meat, you can add a layer of roasted minced meat to chicken chicken and puff pastry;
• juicier and more fragrant kurnik will make a layer of stewed cabbage;
• Kornik will not spoil roasted carrots, zucchini, broccoli and spinach.