Chocolate - a product for beauty and health.
It improves mood, charges with positive emotions and, in general, has a positive effect on health. And he is amazing delicious.
On the basis of this product a lot of different desserts are prepared, among which chocolate cheesecake stands proudly.
The technology of cooking this cake (and, perhaps, the cake) has changed hundreds of times, but it always remains - the divine taste.
Chocolate Cheesecake - General Cooking Principles
Dessert can have chocolate cake, chocolate cream, or both. There are no exact rules, it all depends on the recipe and personal preferences. For chocolate crust, use appropriate dark-colored cookies, or simply add cocoa powder, which should be sugar-free. Sometimes they make a full flour dough with the addition of cocoa powder.
The filling can be prepared with the addition of melted chocolate bars or cocoa is simply poured. Desserts without baking are better with tiles, as they contribute to a better solidification of the mass. In creams, followed by heat treatment, you can simply pour cocoa powder. Or add it along with the tile. You can also put in the filling chocolate droplets, chips, chips.
Recipe 1: Chocolate Philadelphia cheesecake
For this dessert, you need chocolate cookies, if you use the usual, then you can add a couple of spoons of cocoa to the crumb. The number of products is designed for a large form with a diameter of 26-28 cm.
• 250 grams of chocolate biscuits;
• 500 grams of Philadelphia;
• 300 grams of dark chocolate;
• a glass of sour cream;
• 0.5 bars of white chocolate;
• 3 raw eggs;
• 100 grams of oil;
• 170 grams of sugar. Cooking
1. Melt the butter on the stove or in the microwave. Grind cookies into small chips. Stir together. We put the mass in the split form, well tamped. No skins for this recipe.
2. We reveal dark tiles, break them into cubes, put them into a saucepan, put them to melt in a water bath.
3. Philadelphia cheese mix with a mixer until smooth, just a minute. Add sugar and mix for another 2-3 minutes.
4. Add melted chocolate to the cheese cream, whipping with a mixer without stopping.
5. Add vanilla and sour cream, then inject eggs one by one.
6. Pour the resulting cream on the previously cooked cake. Level the surface. We bake at 180 ° C from 50 to 60 minutes.
7. Cool and give “rest” in the refrigerator for at least 5 hours.
8. We melt white chocolate, pour it into a pastry bag and decorate the surface with patterns.
Recipe 2: Chocolate cottage cheese cheesecake
Crunchy dough is a specialty of this chocolate cheesecake. It is prepared in a special way and covers the dessert from all sides. And at the cut, a meeting with the most delicate white curd filling is expected. But if you want, then you can pour cocoa in the filling or pour melted chocolate.
• 0.28 kg of flour;
• 0.17 kg of oil;
• 0.16 kg of sugar;
• bag of ripper or baking powder;
• 2 spoons of cocoa.
For the filling:
• 0.6 kg of cottage cheese;
• eggs - 2 pieces;
• a glass of sugar;
• 15 grams of starch;
• a glass of sour cream.
1. It is desirable to knead the dough in advance, so that it lay for several hours in the refrigerator. Melt the butter, mix with the egg, add sugar and stir until the grains are completely dissolved. Mix the ripper with cocoa and flour, send the loose mixture to the oil mass, knead quite steep dough. Then we divide in half into parts of different size (one should be bigger) and send to the cold. 2. Cottage cheese must be wiped with a sieve or killed with a blender. The consistency should be uniform and tender.
3. Separately, you need to beat the eggs and sugar, combine with cottage cheese. Pour sour cream and starch.
4. Remove most of the dough from the refrigerator, roll out a circle and place it on the bottom of the mold. Along the edges we make bumpers.
5. Pour out the curd filling.
6. Roll out the remaining dough and cover the dessert on top. The edges of the sides and top cake should be joined.
7. Sent about an hour in the oven, preheated to 190 degrees. Bake, let cool well.
Recipe 3: Chocolate Mascarpone Cheesecake with Cognac
The basis of the chocolate cheesecake in this recipe is made from absolutely any cookie. But if the baby will not stick together, then add a little more oil. Recipe without baking.
• 200 grams of cookies;
• oil 50 grams;
• 280 grams of mascarpone;
• 150 grams of cream;
• 20 ml of cognac;
• some cocoa;
• standard chocolate bar;
• half a cup of powdered sugar.
1. Making a crust of crumbs with butter. Ship to cool.
2. Cream must be well whipped with powder to dense peaks.
3. Gradually introduce the resulting butter cream in mascarpone.
4. We melt chocolate, we pour out in a creamy stuffing. Stir.
5. Add cognac, mix again.
6. Spread chocolate cream on top of the biscuit cake, level with a spoon or spatula. We cover the form with something to prevent the surface from drying out. We keep 10 hours in the cold.
7. Decorate the finished dessert cocoa. Sprinkle most conveniently through a strainer.
Recipe 4: Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake
Chocolate and cherry are a delightful combination of taste, which is why a great number of various delicacies are created on the basis of this duet. So why not make a chocolate cheesecake with cherries? Dessert requires baking. Ingredients
• 0.15 kg of chocolate chip cookies;
• 2 eggs;
• 0.07 kg of oil;
• 0.4 kg of cherries;
• 0.5 kg of cheese;
• 0.1 kg of powder;
• 2 bars of chocolate.
1. Prepare the usual cake with butter and crumb without sides. Cool
2. Take the cheese. Suitable mascarpone, philadelphia, almette, ricotta. You can take a mixture of several species. Add sugar and beat with a mixer for 2 minutes.
3. Add the eggs. We drive carefully, one at a time and mix the mass well each time.
4. Melt the chocolate, enter into the cheese mass. Stir. It is necessary to stir intensively so that the tile does not have time to harden into pieces.
5. Remove the bones from the cherries, squeeze the berries lightly to remove excess juice. We shift the prepared berries in a cream filling.
6. Pour the resulting filling on the cake. We bake an hour. The optimum temperature is from 170 to 180.
7. Dessert that has cooled to room temperature should be held for another 5 hours in the cold, but it is better to give “rest” all night.
Recipe 5: Chocolate Cheesecake in a Multicooker
Who would have thought that even a cheesecake could be prepared by a universal kitchen assistant? Moreover, the multicooker greatly simplifies the process of creating a dessert, which is good news. For the base use any cookies, chocolate or white.
• 120 grams of cookies;
• cocoa spoon;
• 60 grams of oil.
To the filling:
• 0.6 kg Mascarpone;
• 2 eggs;
• 20 grams of starch;
• a cup of powder;
• 80 ml of cream;
• 3 spoons of cocoa;
• vanilla if desired.
1. Pound the cookies into a crumb, mix with cocoa powder and add melted, but not hot, butter. Knead the dough, which should be collected in a ball. If the crumbling crumbles, you can add a little more oil or pour in some water, or milk or condensed milk.
2. At the bottom of the multicooker put a piece of parchment so that the edges reach the top. The easiest way to lay two bands crosswise. Put the dough out of the cookies on it. 3. Put the cheese in a bowl, add the eggs, then the sugar mixed with cocoa and starch, then pour in the cream and add the vanilla. Before laying each ingredient, the mass must be mixed well. It is not necessary to whip cream for this dessert, it will turn out to be airy.
4. Pour the cream into the slow cooker, close and bake 80 minutes on the appropriate program. Then, without opening the lid, let the dessert cool.
5. Open the slow cooker and remove the cheesecake. To do this, just need to take hold of the ends of the parchment and pull up. We send dessert to the sediment in the fridge, withstand at least 4 hours.
Recipe 6: Chocolate-Banana Cheesecake
Another version of dessert without baking, quite simple and easy to prepare. Gelatin is needed to make this chocolate cheesecake harden, it is better to use an instant product.
• 250 grams of dry biscuits;
• 130 grams of oil;
• a glass of cream;
• 150 grams of fat sour cream;
• 4 spoons of cocoa;
• 2-3 bananas;
• 4 spoons of water;
• 15 grams of gelatin;
• 150 grams of powder.
1. Grind cookies, put a spoon of cocoa and melted butter. Knead crumb until homogeneous and form a cake on the bottom of the tank.
2. Gelatin soaked in advance with four spoons of water, set aside for swelling.
3. Whip cream and gradually introduce powder with cocoa, then sour cream.
4. Peel bananas, cut into slices of 3-4 mm, lay out on top of the biscuit cake. Between the pieces should remain openings that will ensure the adhesion of the cake to the filling.
5. Dissolve gelatin in the water bath, it is not necessary to heat it up much, only until melting of the lumps.
6. Pour gelatin into butter cream, quickly mix with a mixer.
7. Carefully, with a spoon lay out the stuffing on top of the bananas, you can not just pour it out so that the fruit pieces do not move.
8. If desired, sprinkle dessert with cocoa powder and send to freeze in the fridge. Usually 2-3 hours are enough for the adhesion of gelatin, but you can leave it for a longer time, it will not be worse.
Chocolate Cheesecake - Tips and Tricks
• The better the cookie crumbled, the stronger the dessert cake will be. The most convenient way is to press the mass to the bottom with the help of a potato crush, but if it is not there, you can equip it with an ordinary flat bottom glass.
• When choosing chocolate for melting, avoid products with a cocoa content of less than 70%. They are not dark enough and when mixed with the rest of the ingredients you get a dirty color. But if the matter is already done, then only cocoa powder will help to correct the situation.
• Cocoa should be sieved through a sieve before being introduced into the cream to prevent lumps from forming. And for a more uniform distribution, you can first mix with powder (which is also desirable to sift before use) or granulated sugar.
• Stuffing for chocolate cheesecake can be whipped with a mixer, but only at low revs. A large amount of air will lead to cracking of the surface and the unsightly appearance of the dessert.
• To ensure that the dessert does not absorb extraneous odors, wrap the form with cling film before being sent to the refrigerator. The same method will protect the top layer of chocolate treats from drying.
• No split form? Try to adjust the silicone container under the cheesecake. From it you can also carefully remove the dessert, bending the edges.