Mascarpone is the most delicate cheese that has ceased to carry the title of a scarce product.
Now it can be purchased at almost every supermarket. And so the housewives enthusiastically learn recipes with this wonderful product that can enrich any baked goods.
Cakes, pastries, sweet cakes and other familiar delicacies will sparkle with a new taste thanks to mascarpone cream.
Mascarpone cream - general principles of preparation
Mascarpone is a great base for cream. Despite the fact that it contains up to 75% fat, the taste and consistency does not suffer from this. For the preparation of cream cheese is used in its pure form, no additional treatments are required. Mascarpone is mixed and combined with the remaining ingredients.
What else can enter the cream:
• Sugar. You can use sand, but better powder, as it is easier to dissolve. Sometimes syrups are added.
• Cream, sour cream, condensed milk. Dilute the fat content of the cheese, give an additional flavor, increase the volume of the cream, which, accordingly, reduces its cost, as the most expensive ingredient is mascarpone.
• Chocolate (white, dark or milky). Frequent guest in mascarpone creams. The chocolate is melted before introducing into the total mass. You can also use chocolate chips or cocoa.
• Eggs. Used in creams that are amenable to further heat treatment (for example, for cheesecakes).
For the flavor is usually used vanilla, brandy, rum, liqueurs, less often essences. Any cream can be given color with the help of food dyes or natural products. A good filling are fruits and berries, which are wonderfully combined with mascarpone.
Recipe 1: Mascarpone Cream with Cream
The recipe for the most delicious mascarpone cream for cakes, pastries, and cupcakes. Prepares simply, it turns out delicious. For the cream will need fat cream from 30% and above. Otherwise, the mass will be weak, it will be bad to keep the shape and flow with the cake. But you can take vegetable cream, which are designed for whipping. Note that they may already have sugar in the composition. Ingredients
• 250 grams of mascarpone;
• 200 grams of cream;
• 100 grams of powdered sugar;
• Optional cocoa, vanilla, liqueur or any essence for flavor.
1. Pour the cream into the bowl or bowl of the mixer, whisk until fluffy and add the powder, gradually, a little bit. If cocoa is used, it must be sieved, combined with powder and also added at this stage.
2. Mascarpone mix with a spoon, gradually we introduce cream into it. Not the other way around. Add vanilla and ready!
Recipe 2: Mascarpone Cream with Condensed Milk
In fact, this is a recipe for two mascarpone creams. You can cook with ordinary white condensed milk and get a product with a creamy taste. Ilim, however, make a cream with boiled sausage, in the end you get a filling with the taste of creme brulee. In the first case for the flavor add vanilla, and in the second you can pour a spoonful of brandy or liquor.
• 500 grams of mascarpone;
• 400 grams of condensed milk.
Stir the mascarpone with a spoon, gradually introduce condensed milk and you're done! Great cream for homemade cakes and pastries ready. It can also be used for cheesecakes without baking, if you add a little gelatin for mass stability. And for dessert with heat treatment is better to put 2 eggs.
Recipe 3: Mascarpone Cream with Eggs for Cheesecake
Cheesecake is a delicate dessert with a delicious filling, which, by the way, is very often made from mascarpone. The recipe for the perfect egg cream for a delicious dessert. The amount of powdered sugar can be changed up or down, taking into account their taste preferences. Cream is used fat, not less than 30%.
• 500 grams of mascarpone;
• 3 eggs;
• 150 grams of powder;
• 200 grams of cream;
• vanilla pod.
1. Put the cheese in a bowl, mix well with a spoon. 2. Separately, whip the cream into a fluffy mass, gradually add icing sugar.
3. We break eggs into a bowl, beat and mix gently with cream, put in a spoon, gently, not allowing the mass to separate.
4. Spoonful with cream cheese, mix well each time.
5. At the last stage vanillin is added, ideally the contents of the pod are simply poured out. But you can also use powder or ready-made extract.
Recipe 4: Mascarpone Cream with Sour Cream
The recipe for the perfect mascarpone cream, which is especially suitable for sponge cakes and sour cream. You can also fill them with baskets of short pastry or make hats for cupcakes. The better sour cream, the better the cream will turn out. The product should not be sour, liquid or stale.
• 2 cups of powder;
• 1 kg thick cream;
• 500-600 grams of mascarpone.
1. Beat with a mixer sour cream with icing sugar. We do this very carefully, so as not to form grains, indicating the discharge of buttermilk and getting butter. The consistency should remain homogeneous, smooth.
2. Now immerse the mixer in the mascarpone, punch the cheese for a few seconds and gradually introduce the sour cream, in a spoon. Mix well each time.
3. At the final stage, add vanilla or any essence.
Recipe 5: Chocolate Mascarpone Cream
Chocolate Mascarpone Cream is of three types:
1. with the addition of cocoa;
2. with the addition of melted chocolate (tiles);
3. with chocolate crumb.
We will prepare the second option, but if you wish, you can also add cocoa (for a richer color and flavor) or a little chocolate crumb. Plus cream with a chocolate bar in that the product contributes to a better solidification of the filling. The tile is better to use dark, with a cocoa content of at least 70%.
Ingredients • 300 grams of mascarpone;
• 150 grams of chocolate;
• 200 grams of cream;
• a cup of powder.
1. Whip cream with icing sugar in a strong foam. If a vegetable product with sugar is used, then we increase the amount of cream by 20%, and exclude powder or add half of the norm.
2. Mix the cheese, enter the cream. As usual, we do it neatly and in small portions.
3. Crumble the chocolate into cubes, put in a bowl and send to the water bath. We bring to a creamy, homogeneous state, we try not to overheat, constantly stir. You can also melt chocolates in the microwave.
4. Melted and warm (not hot) chocolate in a thin stream pour into the cream of mascarpone, without stopping to beat it with a mixer. If you need to add liqueur or vanilla, then we do at this stage.
Recipe 6: Mascarpone Cream “Berry”
The advantage of this mascarpone cream is that it can be used not only as a filling for cakes and pies, but also as an independent dessert. Fill the ice cream bowl with air mass, add more fresh berries or fruit pieces and the delicacy is ready!
• 400 grams of mascarpone;
• 100 grams of condensed milk;
• 80 grams of powder;
• spoon of brandy;
• 500 grams of any berries.
1. We wash the berries, put them in a saucepan, add a spoonful of water, cover and set on the stove. Soar to softness. If you use berries with a bone (cherry, cherry), then it must be removed, you can not add water, just pour the resulting juice.
2. Cool berries and rub through a sieve into mashed potatoes. You can simply pierce the blender. Add cognac and mix. If the liquid has evaporated badly and is quite large, then it is better to drain it. Mashed potatoes should be thick.
3. Mascarpone stir, gradually introduce condensed milk and powder.
4. Add berry puree to cheese mass. Stir and ready!
Recipe 7: Mascarpone cream with white chocolate and yolks
Another universal cream recipe that hardens perfectly, is great for cakes, pastries and any other purpose. Taste is saturated, sweet, can be used as an independent dessert, addition to fruit or ice cream.
• 300 grams of mascarpone;
• 200 grams of white chocolate;
• 2 raw yolks;
• 180 grams of cream.
1. Break the chocolate, put in a bowl and immediately add about 50 ml of cream. Measure out nothing is needed, just pour “by the eye”. We put in a water bath and melt. Please note that white chocolate is quite whimsical, a small drop of water will slow down the melting, the product may take clumps or become plasticine. Also, white chocolate can not be brought to a boil, watch the fire, if necessary, subtract.
2. Whip cream remnants of foam, gently mix with cheese. Cream is introduced into the cheese, and not vice versa.
3. Gently pour in the melted chocolate, mix, add vanilla or any other fragrant fillings.
4. Cool the cream and use it as directed.
Recipe 8: Mascarpone Cream with Gelatin
A variant of gelatin cream, which solidifies very well, can be used to assemble high and multi-tiered cakes, make caps for cupcakes, decorate other cakes. But it is important to use the product before it starts to harden. Warming cream does not stand, so you can not miss a moment.
• 2 spoons of wheat flour;
• 150 grams of mascarpone;
• 50 grams of powder;
• 100 grams of white chocolate;
• 10 grams of gelatin;
• a glass of cream;
• 40 grams of milk.
1. Dilute gelatin in milk. Leave until swelling.
2. Whip cream with powder, then mix this mass with cheese.
3. Melt white chocolate. Do this in a water bath, then combine with a creamy mass. 4. Gelatin is heated, but make sure that it does not boil. The better the grains are swollen, the easier it is to do.
5. Pour melted gelatin into the cream, mix and ready.
Mascarpone Cream - Tips and Tricks
• So that the ingredients of the cream are well connected, do not peel off and merge into a single whole, all components must be of the same temperature.
• It is only necessary to add each new ingredient to the cream after the previous one is fully mixed. And do it in small portions.
• A spoon of brandy, added to the cream, gives the product a light nutty aroma. Also a wonderful filling is liquor, the taste of which can be absolutely anything. But you need to be careful with alcohol supplements, if the dessert is intended for children. It is better to replace them with harmless vanillin, cocoa or essence. You can add chopped nuts.
• Instead of fat cream and sour cream in mascarpone cream, you can add yogurts: natural or fruit. But they should be thick enough so that during storage the dessert does not drip.
• Never cook cream beforehand. After the products are combined, their shelf life is drastically reduced. This is especially true of fruits and berries that need to be added just before use.