Not everyone likes pumpkin juice because of its specific flavor and taste.
But it is very easy to get rid of them if you add an orange!
Clockwork citrus will give the drink a bright aroma, add vitamins and will cheer up all winter.
It's time to prepare a sunny drink in cans!
Pumpkin juice with oranges for the winter - general principles of preparation
Pumpkin for juice is suitable only ripe, sweet, orange. If the gourd culture is unripe, the drink will not be very tasty. Pumpkin peel, remove the insides and seeds. Then cut into pieces, the size of which depends on the chosen method of preparation of the drink. Most often, the juice is prepared with pulp of steamed, boiled product. It is pureed with a blender or frayed in any other way until smooth.
Oranges preferably washed in two stages. At first, simply remove the dirt from the surface, then scald it with boiling water to remove wax, then rinse again. To remove the peel is convenient to use a grater or a knife for cleaning vegetables. The juice is usually squeezed from citrus into a separate dish, then added to the prepared pumpkin.
What is added to juice:
• citric acid;
• other juices.
The mixture of all the ingredients of the recipe is boiled for several minutes. Drink immediately you can bring to the desired taste. Then boiling mixture is poured into containers. Banks must be sterile. The blank is sealed, cooled, cleaned for storage.
Pumpkin juice with oranges for the winter “Thrifty”
The recipe is very profitable pumpkin juice for the winter, which turns out a lot. Of these products will be about 18 liters. Therefore, you need to arm yourself with a suitable size pan. If you do not need so much drink, proportionally reduce the number of products.
• 9 kg of ripe pumpkin;
• 1.6 kg of sugar;
• 1.5 kg of oranges;
• 5 tsp. citric acid.
1. Recycle pumpkin. We clean, cut into cubes, do not need large. Fold in a large pot. 2. Fill with water. The liquid should cover the pieces. You can immediately put on the stove, let the future juice warms up.
3. Let's make oranges. Prepare citrus, as described above. Remove the zest, let down to the pumpkin.
4. Now you need to cover the pan, after boiling to reduce the heat. Cook until soft pumpkin.
5. Remove from heat, cool.
6. For grinding the most convenient way is to use a blender. We parry the juice.
7. If there is no blender, you will have to wipe the mass through a sieve.
8. Squeeze juice out of oranges. Add to the pumpkin drink. Make sure not to hit the bones.
9. Immediately pour sugar. If the pumpkin itself is sweet, then cut the number in half. Add a lemon.
10. Boil the juice for another five minutes, pour into sterile jars. Corking, store for storage.
Pumpkin juice with orange and lemon
The aroma of lemon is not the same as that of orange. But together they allow you to cook unrealistically delicious pumpkin drink.
• 4 kg of pumpkin;
• 4 liters of water;
• 2 oranges;
• 2 lemons;
• 4 g of citric acid;
• 700 g sugar.
1. Cut the peeled pumpkin, fill with prescription water, send it to the stove.
2. Remove the zest from lemons and oranges, add to the pumpkin pan and boil it all together for twenty minutes.
3. During this time, you need to squeeze the juice from the citrus. You can peel the fruit, remove the seeds and mash the flesh with a blender.
4. Remove the cooked pumpkin from the fire. Cool until warm.
5. Grind to puree in any way (blender, wipe through a sieve).
6. Add citrus juice, dry acid and sugar.
7. Stir, appreciate the consistency of the drink. If it is too thick for you, then it's time to add water.
8. Put not fire, boil a few minutes.
9. Dispense into sterile containers. Cork a drink for long-term storage.
Pumpkin juice with oranges for the winter through a meat grinder
The method of cooking pumpkin juice with oranges for the winter for those who do not have a blender, but do not want to grind the mass through a sieve. This is an ideal option for owners of electric meat grinders. Ingredients
• 3 kg of pumpkin;
• 2 liters of water;
• 4 oranges;
• 5 g citric acid;
• 400 g of sugar.
1. Put the cleaned, prepared pumpkin in the pan, add a glass of water, put on a small fire. Stew under the lid until soft.
2. Rub the zest very finely, add to the vegetable, let it steamed together. Cool it down.
3. Twist the steamed pumpkin through the meat grinder. Of course, you can mash tolkushkoy. But the veins will remain, the juice will not drink very nicely.
4. Add the remaining water to the puree according to the recipe, squeeze the juice from the oranges.
5. Add sugar, adjust to taste. Also add citric acid. Mix well, adjust the consistency, if it does not suit.
6. It remains to boil the orange drink for five minutes, can be poured into jars!
Pumpkin juice with oranges and apples
Pumpkin juice with apples often flaunted on the shelves of Soviet stores. Adults still remember its taste, but it's time for young people to get to know him. With oranges, the drink turns out to be even tastier.
• 2 kg of apples;
• 2 kg of pumpkin;
• 2 oranges;
• 1.5 cups sugar;
• lemon to taste.
1. Cut the pumpkin into pieces, put in a saucepan, add 2 liters of water. We put on the stove, cooked until soft. Be sure to cover.
2. While preparing a pumpkin, you need to cut the apples and skip through a juicer.
3. Peel the oranges and skip them too. Optionally, add to the pumpkin zest.
4. Cool the boiled vegetable, grind through a sieve, filter the liquid.
5. Combine pumpkin, apple juice, sugar in a saucepan, stir.
6. Add lemon to taste, if acid is not enough.
7. Put on the stove. Boil ten minutes. Since the apple juice is fresh, there will be foam on top. Periodically remove.
8. Spill boiling drink, hermetically corked. Banks must be dry, sterile.
Spicy pumpkin juice with oranges for the winter
A variant of a very fragrant and tasty pumpkin juice and oranges for the winter. It is advisable to use for it a real cinnamon powder, ground independently. It will be much tastier and more useful. Ingredients
• 2 kg of pumpkin;
• 2.5 liters of water;
• 2 oranges;
• 3 g cinnamon;
• 1 g vanilla;
• 1 clove asterisk;
• 1.5 cups of sugar;
• 5 g of citric acid.
1. Remove the zest from the oranges, place in a saucepan.
2. Add the pumpkin cut into pieces, add half of the recipe water.
3. Cover, steam until soft over medium heat. Cool it down.
4. Grind the pieces of vegetable harvester, meat grinder, or just wipe. In the latter version, the juice will be the most tender.
5. Squeeze the juice from the citrus, add to the pumpkin.
6. Then add the rest of the water according to the recipe, that is, another 1.5 liters. Rate the density. Add liquid more if needed.
7. Sprinkle with cinnamon, vanilla, toss the cloves and sprig. Fill the drink with sugar.
8. Boil ten minutes. Catch a clove, it is better not to make it in the workpiece.
9. Pour the boiling drink in jars, hermetically pack, send to storage.
Pumpkin juice with orange and carrots
Another once popular taste. For this pumpkin juice with oranges for the winter also need a carrot. To enjoy the drink not only with color, but also with taste, choose juicy root vegetables.
• 1 kg of pumpkin;
• 2 liters of water;
• 500 g carrots;
• 3 oranges;
• 1 lemon (can be dry acid);
• 2 glasses of sugar.
1. Pumpkin and carrot crumble cubes. The recipe indicates the amount of peeled products. If carrots have green centers, they should be cut off. Otherwise, the juice will taste bitter.
2. Fill the products with prescription water, put stew.
3. Remove the zest from the oranges, squeeze the juice.
4. Add the zest to the steaming vegetables, let them soften.
5. Once the carrot slices are soft, you can remove the food from the heat. Cool it down.
6. Grind to a uniform state in any convenient way. Return to the stove.
7. It's time to add sugar, juice from oranges. For acid, you can squeeze juice from lemon or add powder concentrate.
8. Stir the drink. Boil five minutes, cork.
Pumpkin juice with oranges for the winter through a juicer
Option pumpkin juice without pulp. For cooking you will need any juicer. Naturally, it is easier to work with an electrical device.
• 5 kg of pumpkin;
• 1 kg of oranges;
• 2 glasses of water;
• 1 cup of sugar;
• 1 tsp. citric acid.
1. Remove the zest from the oranges, put in a saucepan, cover with two glasses of water. Boil 10 minutes, cool and strain.
2. Cut the pumpkin into slices. Peel the oranges. Bones desirable to remove.
3. Pass the vegetable and citrus through the juicer. Pour the product into the pan.
4. Add fragrant decoction of zest.
5. Sprinkle lemongrass, sugar sand. You can adjust the amount of additives to your taste.
6. Boil the juice for ten minutes, roll into the banks.
Pumpkin juice with oranges for the winter - tips and tricks
• Pumpkin perfectly combines not only with apples or carrots. Juice can be prepared with the addition of apricots, pears, plums and other fruits. Be careful when adding berries. For example, blackberries can make the color of the drink blue.
• To make a refreshing juice, add a few sprigs of mint when cooking. You can put the leaves in a gauze bag, then it was easier to remove.
• Pumpkin with oranges can be used to prepare not only juices for the winter, but also mashed potatoes. Simply reduce the amount of added fluid and acid. Hot mass is also laid out on the banks and corked. It is advisable to use small tanks.