Cocoa - a drink for everyone!
Mad chocolate flavor will lift your spirits and delight even the gloomiest day. Drink like children and adults.
But how to cook cocoa delicious?
It is very, very simple!
How to make cocoa - general principles
For cooking, it is better to use natural cocoa powder. That is, no sugar and flavors. A good powder will have its flavor, which it will convey to the drink. But you can always add different spices: vanilla, cinnamon, put a spoonful of honey. Below are all these recipes with the step-by-step preparation of the drink.
Cocoa is boiled in milk or water. But you can also use condensed milk, dry milk, cream and more. Experiment!
How to make cocoa in milk
The recipe for a wonderful drink that will especially appeal to children. Even if the child does not like milk, it will be difficult for him to refuse the chocolate drink. How to cook cocoa with milk to make it tasty?
• 1 liter of milk;
• 3-4 tablespoons of sugar;
• 2 spoons of cocoa.
1. Put a saucepan on the stove with milk and bring to a boil.
2. In a bowl, combine sugar with cocoa and grind well. This will avoid the appearance of lumps in the drink.
3. As soon as the milk starts to boil, pour out the prepared mixture. Stir continuously. It is convenient to use the whisk.
4. Boil the drink for a moment at a low boil, do not move away from it for a second, as the milk tries to escape.
5. Pour into cups, cool a little and get ready!
How to make cocoa from powdered water with chocolate
Cocoa powder on water is prepared for people with lactose intolerance. Also, this recipe will help out if there is no milk at home. And so that the drink was not at all boring, you can add chocolate pieces or vanilla to it. How to make cocoa powder? Ingredients
• 500 ml of water;
• 3 teaspoons of sugar;
• 3 teaspoons of cocoa;
• Pinch of vanilla;
• 2-3 cubes of chocolate.
1. Stir cocoa with sugar, vanilla and gradually introduce water, do not allow the formation of lumps. You can take boiling water immediately.
2. Put on the stove and boil for two minutes. But you can just shove a drink in the microwave.
3. Now it needs to be cooled a little, it is better not to add chocolate to the hot mass.
4. As the cocoa cools, the chocolate can be cut into smaller cubes.
5. Add to cocoa and you're done! The chocolate is slightly warmer from the heat and the drink will be even tastier.
How to make cocoa in dry milk
Recipe cocoa drink on milk powder. To taste it is almost as good as usual milk. But a dry product is easier to store. Similarly, you can use dry cream, but in a smaller proportion.
• 900 ml of water;
• 125 grams of milk powder;
• 50 grams of sugar;
• 15 grams of cocoa.
1. Combine milk with cocoa and sugar.
2. Stir loose ingredients thoroughly.
3. Add water and stir again. You can pour boiling water, which will reduce the time of preparation of the drink.
4. Put on the stove. After boiling boil for a moment and turn it off. The recipe is basic. In such a drink, you can also add vanilla, cinnamon, instead of sugar, put honey.
How to make cocoa with condensed milk
Condensed milk is another alternative to classic milk. But you need to know that cocoa is not suitable for a product that contains vegetable fats. Otherwise, these same fats will pop up with a thick film on the surface of the drink. A good condensed milk contains nothing but sugar and milk (cream).
• 0.5 liters of water;
• 2 spoons of cocoa;
• 3-4 tablespoons of condensed milk.
1. You can simply mix cocoa with condensed milk, add water and put on the stove. The drink is boiled for a minute and ready! 2. You can boil the condensed milk with water, then add cocoa, mix with a whisk and boil for a minute.
3. But you can also brew cocoa with water, boil it. And only after that add condensed milk. In this case, the drink will cool faster.
Choose the most suitable option! But it will be delicious anyway.
How to make cocoa with honey
A variant of a very fragrant drink, which retains all the benefits of honey, and also acquires its light taste. But such cocoa should not be used by people who are allergic to bee products. Honey, you can use any, even candied.
• 300 ml of milk or water;
• 1 spoon of cocoa;
• 2 tsp. honey
1. Sprinkle cocoa in a saucepan, pour liquid in a thin stream. The drink can be prepared with both milk and water.
2. We put on the stove, give boil.
3. After boiling, boil a minute and remove.
4. Cool the drink to 65-70 degrees.
5. Add honey and stir until dissolved. Honey is melting very quickly. Of course, you can add it immediately, but we don’t want to ruin the nutrients?
How to make cocoa in milk with cinnamon
Cinnamon has not only a pleasant aroma, but also has a lot of useful properties. So, why not add it to the chocolate drink. It will be very tasty! And if instead of sugar to use a substitute, it is also with a minimum calorie content.
• 500 ml of milk;
• 2 spoons of cocoa;
• 1/3 tsp. cinnamon;
• sugar or substitute.
1. Combine cocoa with cinnamon and a small amount of milk, rub in mush.
2. Add sugar or its substitute.
3. Pour the remaining milk and send to cook.
4. Give a good boil and immediately turn off. Fragrant drink is ready!
How to make cocoa powder with marshmallows
Recipe divine dessert from the usual drink of cocoa with the addition of chocolate waffles and Marshmallow marshmallow. Oh, those Americans, just what they come up with! But it is really tasty and unusual. Surprise your family! From these products you get a huge portion of delicacy! Ingredients
• 2 chocolate waffles;
• 10 grams of marshmallow;
• 200 ml of milk;
• 1 spoon of cocoa;
• 2 cubes of dark chocolate;
• 1 tsp. sugar (adjust to your taste).
1. Put the cocoa powder in a saucepan, add chocolate.
2. Fill with milk, whisk with a whisk to prevent lumps.
3. Send to the stove and bring to a boil. Turn off. Let stand for 5 minutes to cool the drink a little.
5. Add the brewed drink.
6. Spread marshmallows on top. They should cover the entire surface of the mug.
7. Turn on the top grill in the oven. If it is in the microwave oven, then use it.
8. Put dessert for a couple of minutes closer to the grill. You can use the stand to be higher.
9. And you're done! Dessert can be consumed immediately or let it cool slightly.
How to make cocoa with whipped cream
Another recipe insanely beautiful and fragrant dessert. You can use the cream, whipped alone or from a can. Does not play a special role. But how to cook cocoa from powder and make an unusual dessert?
• 200 ml of milk;
• 1 tsp. with a cocoa slide;
• 1 tsp. Sahara;
• 0.5 tsp. chocolate chips;
Instead of chocolate chips, you can simply use melted chocolate, coconut chips, nuts, and various pastry sprinkles.
1. Make milk from sugar, sugar and powder. It is enough to give it just boil.
2. Pour into a cup and cool to 60 degrees. The drink should not be very hot, otherwise the cream will quickly melt.
3. Now turn the cream. If they are from a can, then we just set them on the surface of the drink.
4. If the cream is whipped, you can put it on top with a spoon. But it will be more beautiful if you use a pastry syringe. 5. We make dessert chocolate chips and ready!
Cocoa Cooking - Tips and Tricks
• When cooling on the surface of the drink a foam film is formed, which many do not like. And not only children, but also adults. So that it is not going to, you need to periodically stir the drink and not allow foam to accumulate on the surface.
• Cocoa is not only a delicious drink, but also a great impregnation for biscuit! The cake will get a pleasant chocolate flavor. But do not use a drink brewed in milk. It is better to just cook with water and sugar.
• Cocoa can also be decorated! Before serving, you can sprinkle with chocolate or coconut chips. Or dip the edges of the glasses in sugar before use.
• Cocoa often settles to the bottom of the saucepan, so do not forget to stir it before serving. Otherwise, one will have a watery drink in the cup, and the other will have thick chocolate. Also note the amount of sediment. If the layer is large, then cocoa is of poor quality and it is better not to buy such powder.