Chocolate souffle - general principles of cooking
What do you think is the most popular dessert in France? Croissants with confiture? And no! All the French, as well as guests of the country are just crazy about chocolate soufflé. The fact is that this dessert not only has a delicious taste, but also a light weightless structure, as well as a small calorie content. Chocolate soufflé is fairly easy to prepare, and the composition of the product allows you to create an exquisite delicacy right now, after reading the recipe, without going beyond the expensive ingredients to the store.
Chocolate souffle - preparing food and dishes
Let's proceed to the preparation of products. The main ingredient of chocolate soufflé is cocoa. Do not save on this product, since it is cocoa that determines the “chocolateiness” of the treat. So, confectionery cocoa powder does not suit at all, but expensive cocoa from Brazil is what you need. One hundred grams of such cocoa costs about 300 rubles, but, firstly, one hundred grams is a lot, and secondly, even the smell of such a product will drive you crazy.
Chocolate souffle can be cooked in different ways - baked in the oven or allowed to stand in the refrigerator. Whichever method you choose, take the best silicone mold.
Chocolate Souffle Recipes:
Recipe 1: Chocolate Souffle
Prepare an egg-based souffle. Such a recipe will allow you to cook the most tender and light delicacy. A little secret - replace ordinary sugar with powdered sugar, so mixing the components will be much easier.
- 2 eggs
- Cocoa 1 tablespoon
- Black chocolate (100 grams)
- 2.5 tablespoons of flour
- 5 tablespoons of milk
- 150 grams of powdered sugar
- Butter 60 grams
- Melt chocolate with butter using a water bath. Oil an hour before cooking, place in the freezer to harden it properly. Remove the oil, grate it on a grater. Chop chocolate. Fold the ingredients into a small saucepan. Pour more water into the pot, put it on the stove. Place a small container with ingredients in this pan and, stirring with a spoon, wait until the mass has melted. The butter should mix very well with chocolate. Turn off the fire and date to mix chocolate.
- We mix the egg with powdered sugar - you can even use a regular spoon, optionally a blender or mixer. Then add flour, cocoa and milk alternately. The mixture should be fairly homogeneous.
- Mix the creamy chocolate mixture with the egg.
- Spill the mass in molds and put in the freezer for one hour.
- Preheat the oven. We take the souffle out of the freezer and put it in the oven for 10 minutes at a temperature of 170-180 degrees. That's all! The chocolate inside will melt, and the top will be taken over by a crust, creating incredible taste associations during the tasting.
Recipe 2: Chocolate souffle with coconut
Prepare the chocolate souffle a little differently, according to another recipe. Delicacy is easy, tasty and make it easier than ever!
- Milk 340 ml
- 3 eggs
- 120 grams of powdered sugar
- Black Chocolate 1 piece (100 gram tile)
- Coconut Chips (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa
- We melt chocolate in a water bath.
- Milk is heated.
- Crush eggs, whip proteins into thick foam.
- Mix powdered sugar, coconut chips, egg yolk. Add to the mix milk, melted chocolate. Spoon introduce protein foam.
- Preheat the oven and set the chocolate soufflé in shape for 20 minutes at 170 degrees.
- When the chocolate souffle is covered with a hard crust, take it out of the oven, sprinkle cocoa and serve!
Recipe 3: Chocolate Cottage Cheese Souffle
This soufflé will be fatter and heavier, but how delicious! At the heart of the delicacy is Maspropon cheese. But you can also take for this dish any other curd cheese or even home-made curd with high fat content. However, the cottage cheese will first need to be properly chopped with a blender.
- 120 ml of low fat cream
- Mascropone cheese 250 grams
- Sushchenka 150 ml
- 15 grams of gelatin
- 100 ml of milk
- 50 grams of powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa
- Milk needs to be heated and filled up with gelatin. Let it swell and stir until dissolved.
- We combine condensed milk and cream, and set it on fire in a metal container. Bring to a boil and then remove from heat.
- Add dissolved gelatin to the milk mixture, stir it, then let the creamy mass cool.
- We combine Maskropone cheese with cocoa and icing sugar, mix with a mixer at low speed. Without ceasing to mix, pour in the cream mixture into the mass.
- Thick cream that we have turned out is put into shape and put in the fridge for forty minutes.
Chocolate souffle - secrets and useful tips from the best chefs
What you need to create a French dessert? It all depends on which recipe you choose, but the first important rule is freshness. If the basis of the dishes are eggs, let them be fresh, today or yesterday. A fresh egg will beat perfectly, creating a magical lightness for dessert. The same goes for cottage cheese, milk or cream. Of course, the most delicious foods are homemade, but it is not always possible to buy one. Do not worry, store milk or Maspropon cheese also fit, but let them be fresh.