If you care about the health of your loved ones, who are big lovers of sweets, be sure to cook a delicious and healthy dessert - shortbread cake with cottage cheese.
After all, everyone knows that cottage cheese is rich in calcium, so it is very important that this product is present in the diet of children and the elderly.
Sandwich cottage cheese cake - the basic principles of cooking
Sandy cottage cheese cake is baked in a slow cooker or oven.
Shortbread dough is prepared in several ways, while respecting the basic principles. This dough is always sweet, but not heavy. To prepare it is very simple.
Sand dough is an egg-butter mixture with sugar and flour. Butter can be replaced with spread or margarine, it will not affect the taste and texture of the dough. For fluffiness, baking powder or soda is added to it. Vanillin will give the dough a pleasant aroma. Sandy dough can be prepared even in the post, eliminating eggs, and animal fat, replacing vegetable.
The filling of the cottage cheese itself is rather dry, so they add sour cream, butter or whipped cream. If you add berries, fruit or jam to the filling, you can get a completely new taste. In addition, dried fruits, nuts or condensed milk are added to the filling.
The cake can be closed, grated or open. In any case, this dessert will appeal to all. We have collected the best recipes for shortcake cheesecake, so that you can choose the one that you like the most.
Recipe 1. Sandy cake with cottage cheese
small pack of margarine;
flour - three glasses;
10 ml of vegetable oil;
one and a half glasses of sugar;
5 g of soda;
half a kilo of cottage cheese;
50 ml of apple cider vinegar.
Method of preparation 1. Sift the flour onto the work surface. Collect it with a slide, make a depression in the middle and add sugar. Add sliced soft margarine here. Soda quench apple cider vinegar and add to the rest of the ingredients. Carefully grind everything with your hands to get a fine crumb.
2. Put cottage cheese in a bowl. Spread it with a spoon to get rid of lumps. Pour three quarters of a cup of sugar, add vanillin and beat the eggs. Kill all until homogeneous with a blender.
3. Lubricate the form of vegetable oil, put in it two thirds of the dough crumbs and distribute it along the bottom, making low sides. Pour the curd filling. Above tuck all the remaining crumbs.
4. Place the cake in the oven for half an hour and bake at 180 ° C. Take the cake out of the oven and let it cool right in the mold. Serve the cottage cheese pie with any hot or cold drinks.
Recipe 2. Sandwich cottage cheese cake with jam
four glasses of flour;
140 g - sugar;
3 g vanilla sugar;
cream margarine - 200 g;
3 g of baking powder;
thick jam - 300 g;
a pack of cottage cheese.
Method of preparation
1. Melt margarine in a water bath, pour it into a suitable dish, add a little more than half of the whole norm of sugar, two eggs and mix thoroughly.
2. Add baking powder and vanilla sugar to flour. Mix. Enter the dry ingredients in small portions into the egg-oil mixture.
3. Knead the soft dough and divide it into three parts. Wrap two foils and send them to the freezer.
4. Put the curd in the bowl of the blender, add the rest of the sugar and add two eggs. Beat all together until a homogeneous, smooth mass.
5. Grease a baking dish with butter and place in it a piece of dough that you did not send to the freezer. Stretch it along the bottom, making low sides. The resulting cake richly grease with jam. 6. Remove from the freezer one part of the dough and rub it over the jam with a uniform layer. Put the curd filling on top and rub the last piece of dough on top.
7. Put the cake in the oven for 25 minutes and bake at 200C. Take the pie out of the oven and cut it into slices. Cool completely and serve with compote, tea or cocoa.
Recipe 3. Sandy cake with cottage cheese and apples
margarine - 150 g;
a pinch of salt;
flour - 0.5 kg;
raisin - guest;
a pack of cottage cheese;
60 g sour cream;
granulated sugar - 80 g
Method of preparation
1. Chop the margarine with a knife and rub it with a spoon of sugar in a blender. Add yolks and continue to grind.
2. Combine the flour with baking powder and sift into the oil-egg mixture. We interrupt the dough into a crumb. Then collect it in a ball.
3. Pour the sour cream into the mixer bowl, pour in the sugar and beat everything until the sugar is completely dissolved. Now add cottage cheese and flour to whipped cream. We continue to beat until the mass becomes homogeneous.
4. Separately, beat the whites in a dense foam. Carefully introduce them into the curd mass and mix from the bottom up.
5. My raisins and pour boiling water. Steam dried fruit for half an hour. Then pour the infusion, and cool the raisins.
6. In the form lay out the dough, brushing it with pre-oil. We distribute his hands evenly along the bottom, forming low sides. Sprinkle the cake with raisins evenly.
7. My apples, wipe, cut the core and cut the fruit into slices. Spread apple slices beautifully over raisins. Fill all the stuffing with cottage cheese and level the surface.
8. Pie bake half an hour, warming up the oven to 200C. We take out the finished cake, cool and chop. Served with tea or cocoa.
Recipe 4. Sandwich cottage cheese cake with cherry
baking soda; 150 g butter;
50 grams of granulated sugar;
a glass of flour.
cottage cheese - 600 g;
cane sugar - 200 g;
eggs - four pcs .;
2 g of vanilla;
starch - 80 g;
Cherry (frozen or fresh) - 400 g;
1. Wash the berries and remove the bones from the cherry using a special tool or pin.
2. Combine soft butter with sugar and rub. Add the egg and grind the mass until it reaches a uniform consistency.
3. Mix flour with soda. Pour the mixture gradually into the butter and knead the plastic dough.
4. Pour the dough into a refractory mold, buttered. Hands distribute it along the bottom, making small sides.
5. Separate the yolks from the proteins and place them in different bowls. Pound egg yolks with sugar, pouring two spoons for sprinkling in a blender.
6. Add cottage cheese, starch and vanilla to the yolks. Continue to interrupt mass, until all the pieces of cottage cheese are crushed.
7. Protein lightly salt and whisk them into a dense mass using a blender. Add them to the curd mass and gently mix with a spoon from the bottom up.
8. Put the curd filling on top of the dough, and smooth the surface with a spatula. Spread the cherry evenly over the filling. Sprinkle everything with sugar.
9. Pie bake an hour at 180C. Pour the cooled cake with icing sugar.
Recipe 5. Sand cake with curd and currants in a slow cooker
flour - 375 g;
butter - 100 g;
currants - 300 g;
100 ml sour cream;
eggs - three pcs .;
cottage cheese - half a kilo;
sugar - 120 g;
baking powder - 3 g.
Method of preparation
1. Beat the egg in a cup, add three tablespoons of sugar and lightly whisk.
2. Melt the butter in a water bath. Add oil and vanillin to the egg mixture. Pound carefully.
3. Pour the flour in small portions, knead the dough and put it in the refrigerator, wrapped in plastic for half an hour. 4. Put cottage cheese in the blender bowl, add two eggs and sour cream to it. Grind everything into a homogeneous mass.
5. Remove the dough from the refrigerator. Put the dough in a greased bowl and spread it over the bottom, making the board.
6. Pour the cottage cheese filling over the shortbread and smooth with a spatula. Spread the currant on top evenly.
7. Place the bowl in the slow cooker, close the lid and activate the “Baking” mode for an hour. Then open the lid and cool the dessert completely.
Recipe 6. Sandwich cottage cheese cake with cocoa
70 g sugar;
flour - 300 g;
cocoa powder - 40 g;
butter - pack.
two packs of cottage cheese;
50 g of starch;
a little more than half a cup of sugar;
sour cream - 150 ml.
Method of preparation
1. Add vanillin, sugar and cocoa powder to the sifted flour. Mix everything. Put the chopped soft butter into the resulting dry mixture and grind everything in hands into a crumb.
2. Cover the detachable form with baking paper and form boards from it. Put half the crumbs on the bottom.
3. Beat eggs into a separate bowl and beat all with a mixer until fluffy, adding sugar and vanillin.
4. Put the cottage cheese in a deep bowl, pour the sour cream into it, add the starch and smash all with an immersion blender until smooth. Pour the egg mixture into the curd and mix.
5. Pour the curd filling onto the crumb cake. Sprinkle the top with the remaining crumb.
6. Send the cake to the preheated oven for an hour. Bake at 180C. Cool the cake without removing it from the mold.
Recipe 7. Sand cake made from banana cheese
a pack of butter;
flour - 500 g;
sugar - 1/2 cup.
350 g of cottage cheese;
walnuts - 10 kernels;
125 g of sugar;
Method of preparation 1. Send the butter in the freezer. While the butter is frozen, prepare the curd filling.
2. Put the cottage cheese in a suitable dish and mash it with a fork. Add sugar to it. Mix the mass thoroughly until smooth. Chop walnut kernels with a rolling pin.
3. Combine all the ingredients for shortbread in a deep bowl and grind everything to a fine crumb.
4. Grease the heat-resistant form with oil and put it in a preheated oven.
5. Peel the bananas and cut them into thin circles. Remove the mold from the oven and place half of the sand crumbs into it. On top of it, lay out the curd filling. Top all sprinkle with the second half of the sand crumbs. Spread banana circles evenly over the entire surface of the cake. Sprinkle with chopped nuts.
6. Place the cake in the oven and bake for forty minutes. Cool the finished cake slightly and cut into small pieces.
Sandwich Cheesecake - Tricks and Tips
Sand dough is desirable to leave for half an hour in the refrigerator before baking it.
In the filling of low-fat cottage cheese be sure to add sour cream and a piece of butter, otherwise it will turn out dry.
Do not leave shortbread near heat sources.
To make the filling even more interesting, you can add berries, fruits or nuts.
Cottage cheese preferably preferably thoroughly grind through a sieve, so that the filling was homogeneous.