The slow cooker is a real miracle pot that can do absolutely anything! Even the cakes in it are prepared simply and easily. The farthest hostess will cope with them. Unless, of course, she wants it. Spoiled pies with cottage cheese from the slow cooker?
Pie with curd in a slow cooker - general principles of cooking
Since the area of the multicooker is limited, small pies are prepared in it. It is also not necessary to increase the height of the product, so as not to delay the cooking process, not to spoil the pastries. Before laying the dough just grease the container, you can sprinkle with crackers or flour, but not necessarily. For cooking using the program "Baking". The time is usually indicated in the recipe.
Cottage cheese can be added immediately to the dough. Sometimes stuffing is prepared from the product. Often berries, fruits, dried fruits, sugar are put into it. No less interesting are the salty fillings with the addition of garlic, cheese, onions, and greens.
Recipe 1: Peach pie with cottage cheese in a slow cooker
To cook such a cake with cottage cheese in a slow cooker, you also need canned peaches. You can use apricots in the same amount.
• flour 0.2 kg;
• 3 eggs;
• 1 can of peaches (0.5 liters);
• 100 grams of oil;
• 1 tsp. ripper;
• 2 tablespoons of starch;
• half a lemon;
• cottage cheese 0.4 kg;
• incomplete glass of sour cream;
• sugar 0.14 kg;
1. Pound the butter and sugar (half), enter one egg. The rest is left for the filling. Add flour to the future dough. Pour it together with baking powder, mix and send for half an hour in the fridge.
2. While we are preparing the filling, for this we put cottage cheese, eggs, sour cream, starch into a bowl, add vanilla and sugar. At the request of sugar, you can add more than this. Squeeze out the juice from the lemon and beat it all together with a mixer.
3. Open the jar of peaches, take out the fruit and let drain excess liquid. 4. We take out the dough, put it in a greased bowl of the multicooker. We make bumps about five centimeters with our fingers, level the bottom.
5. Spread the curd filling.
6. Put the peaches on the curd. Convex side top.
7. Put the bowl in the slow cooker, turn on the Baking program.
8. Cook the peach pie for an hour, then open, let it cool for a while and then remove to the dish.
Recipe 2: Pie with cottage cheese in the “Giraffe” multicooker
The interesting name of a delicious and fragrant cake with cottage cheese in a slow cooker. It will need some cocoa and chocolate.
• 30 gr. cocoa;
• 2.5 cups of flour;
• 1.5 tsp. ripper;
• one egg;
• sugar 0.12 kg;
• oil 0.2 kg.
• 320 grams of cottage cheese;
• 120 grams of sugar;
• a glass of sour cream;
• two eggs;
• bag of vanilla sugar;
• 30 gr. starch;
• some chocolate.
1. Pound soft butter with flour and baking powder, add an egg, beaten with sugar, add cocoa and collect the dough in a ballroom. Give a little lie down in the fridge.
2. For the filling you need to combine the eggs with the curd, add all the other ingredients except chocolate. We also mix everything up. If the mass turns out to be dry because of the curd, you can pour a couple of tablespoons of sour cream or heavy cream.
3. Take the chocolate dough out of the fridge, roll out the cake from it, transfer it to the slow cooker. Be sure to form bumpers about three centimeters.
4. Spread snow-white curd filling on chocolate dough, level the top with a spoon.
5. Chop the chocolate into small pieces, about a third of the cube and stick into the cottage cheese. Arrange in a chaotic manner.
6. Put the baking program for an hour, wait for the signal and it's done! Serve “Giraffe” can be warm or cold.
Recipe 3: Apple pie with cottage cheese in a slow cooker
A unique recipe for charlotte with juicy filling. For such a cake with cottage cheese in a slow cooker, you can use apples of any kind, sour fruits can be. Products are measured in multistacks.
• 5 eggs;
• flour 2 glasses;
• 2 glasses of sugar. Filling:
• 0.3 kg of cottage cheese;
• 2-3 apples;
• 50 grams of oil;
• 120 grams of sugar.
1. Immediately prepare the filling, as the dough will need to be used immediately after cooking. Whip cottage cheese with softened butter and sugar, you can add a little vanilla.
2. We cut the apples into thin slices, we do not remove the skin.
3. Cooking dough. Just whip up the fluffy foam eggs, gradually introduce sugar. At the end pour the flour and stir a few seconds.
4. Lubricate the bottom of the multicooker with a piece of butter and place the apples in one layer. Pour half the dough.
5. Spread the curd filling. If there are apple slices, you can also put it here.
6. Pour the remaining dough, send to “Baking”.
7. Preparing juicy charlotte for about an hour. Then the cake should be allowed to cool slightly and turn it over into a dish.
Recipe 4: Semolina pie with cottage cheese in a slow cooker
Variant of cottage cheese manna for multicooker. Pie is prepared with kefir. If desired, you can use natural yogurt, plain yogurt, any ryazhenka.
• 200 ml of kefir;
• 0.5 kg of cottage cheese;
• 0.5 glasses of semolina;
• 2 eggs;
• 1 tsp. ripper;
• 0.5 cups of flour;
• 0.5 cup of sugar;
• 1 bag of vanilla.
1. About half an hour before making the dough, soak the semolina in kefir, let the grits swell well.
2. Beat the eggs and sugar until smooth, foam is optional.
3. Add mashed cottage cheese and swollen semolina.
4. Enter the flour, which we mix with vanilla and baking baking powder.
5. Put the stirred dough in a greased bowl of the multicooker.
6. Bake about 50 minutes on the appropriate program, then keep another quarter of an hour on the heating.
7. Remove, cool, sprinkle with powder. You can smear any jam or jam.
Recipe 5: Finnish pie with cottage cheese in a slow cooker
Variant of the most delicate cake in a slow cooker, which is prepared with cottage cheese soufflé. It is advisable to use a soft and fatty product, with granular curd will not work.
• 0.11 kg of oil;
• 0.25 kg of flour; • 1 egg;
• 1 pack of ripper;
• sugar 0.12 kg.
• 0.5 kg of cottage cheese;
• 80 ml of cream;
• 50 ml sour cream;
• 3 eggs;
• vanilla and sugar to taste.
1. Cut the butter into pieces, dump into a large container.
2. Add flour, pour sugar and ripper. Take the knife and chop it all together. If it is inconvenient to do this in a bowl, then you can put the products on a chopping board.
3. Add the egg into the crumb, collect the dough into a ball, it can crumble a little.
4. We spread the bottom of the cake in the bowl of the slow cooker, make small sides that will hold the souffle. Put the bowl on time in the fridge.
5. Pound the curd with vanilla, sour cream and cream. You can beat the blender.
6. Beat eggs and sugar to foam; half a glass of sand is enough, but you can add a little more.
7. Combine the beaten eggs and cottage cheese, gently stir and shift the soufflé to the cooled cake.
8. Cooking the pie on the full cycle of the “Baking” program. Immediately do not reach, give a little stand.
Recipe 6: Salted pie with cottage cheese in a slow cooker (from puff pastry)
A variant of the simplest pie with savory curd and cheese filling. We take any puff pastry, you need half of the standard packaging.
• 0.2 kg of cottage cheese;
• 0.2-0.25 kg of dough;
• two cloves of garlic;
• three eggs;
• 3 sprigs of a bunch of dill;
• 0.15 kg of any cheese.
1. We cut out such a cake from the dough so that in the multicooker there are 3 cm edges. Immediately we pin the plate in several places and shift it to its place, straighten it.
2. Grind cottage cheese, salt, add two eggs and grated cheese. For taste we throw the crushed garlic, chopped greens.
3. Spread the filling on a layer of dough.
4. Beat the last egg until foam and pour the pie over the top.
5. Cooking on the program "Baking" 50 minutes.
Recipe 7: Cottage cheese pie in the Malinka multicooker
Another sweet cake option. Raspberries can be used fresh or frozen.
• 3 multistacans of flour;
• 120 grams of oil; • 1 tsp. ripper;
• 3 spoons of sugar;
• one egg.
• 0.4 kg of cottage cheese;
• sugar 100 grams;
• eggs 2 pieces;
• 0.2 kg of raspberry;
• 0.1 kg sour cream.
1. Rub the cooled butter, combine with the flour, you can immediately add sugar and ripper. We rub to a damp crumb, we enter prescription egg.
2. Cool the dough for half an hour in the freezer.
3. Prepare the filling. Just mix all the ingredients except berries. Can be whipped with a mixer or other device.
4. We take out the cooled dough, roll out a cake from it and put it in a slow cooker. If the dough will be torn, then nothing terrible, sculpt bumpers.
5. We spread the curd mass, raspberry berries on top.
6. Bake on the appropriate program for about 50 minutes. If necessary, you can add time.
Pie with curd in a slow cooker - useful tips and tricks
• To make the cake easily part with the multicooker bowl, you can cover the bottom with parchment or plain baking paper. Now on sale you can find silicone mats under the bowl, they can also be used, but you can not let the cake cool on such a coating, the crust can dampen.
• If you need to add raisins to the cake, it is better to soak it in water. Grapes will not be tough, they will turn out juicy and fragrant.
• If there is no baking ripper at home, this is not a reason to refuse to make a pie. The product is successfully replaced by soda, taken in smaller quantities. So that the finished baking does not have a specific taste, soda is quenched with citric or acetic acid.
• Stuffing from cottage cheese will be more gentle if you rub it through a sieve and smash it with a blender. If you use a dry product, then you can put a little sour cream, butter or cream in it, it will be more tasty.