When you need to cook something tasty quickly, you will receive a recipe of grated apple pie.
Many believe that the cake is made from grated apples, but this is not quite true.
Pie got its name from grated dough.
Grated apple pie - basic cooking principles
Start cooking the cake by kneading the dough. To do this, you will need the available products: flour, baking soda, butter or margarine, sugar and eggs. Sometimes they add mayonnaise or sour cream. Of the above products knead dense elastic dough. Less than half is separated from the piece, wrapped in cling film and placed in the freezer.
Most of the dough is rolled out and spread on a baking sheet, greased or covered with parchment, forming low sides.
Apples for the pie can take any varieties. Fruits clean, cut the stem and core. Apples can be cut into thin slices, sticks, or grate on a coarse grater. Apples are evenly spread over the dough.
To make the cake juicy, you can pour the filling with fruit syrup or liquid honey.
Remove the dough from the freezer and rub it on a coarse grater. The resulting chips are covered with apple filling and sent for forty minutes to the oven, preheated to 180C.
In addition to apples, nuts, other fruits, cottage cheese, almonds, etc. are added to the filling.
Recipe 1. Grated pie with apples and almonds
- 50 ml of drinking water;
- 225 g of flour;
- egg yolk;
- table salt;
- 50 g of powdered sugar;
- 125 g butter
- three large apples;
- 30 g of powdered sugar;
- 80 g brown sugar;
- pinch of ground cinnamon;
- 75 ml of lemon juice.
- 30 g of brown sugar;
- 120 g butter;
- 120 g of almond petals;
- 120 g of sugar;
- two large eggs;
- 3 ml of vanilla extract.
1. Combine the flour with powdered sugar and salt. Stir and add sliced butter. We rub hands in a crumb. Add egg yolk and pour in drinking water. Knead homogeneous soft dough. Separate a small part, wrap a film and place it in the freezer. Most of the put in the bag and put in the refrigerator.
2. Apples clean from the skin, remove the core and cut into small slices. Mix in a bowl brown sugar with cinnamon and lemon juice. Add the apples and mix.
3. Heat-resistant form with smooth edges lubricated with oil. Sprinkle the table with powdered sugar and lay out the dough on it. We roll a circle, five millimeters thick. Put the dough in the form and pierce it in several places with a fork. Top with apple slices.
4. Cooking fill. Whip butter with vanilla extract and sugar until creamy. Gradually introduce the eggs, carefully beating them after each. Continuing to beat at a low speed, in portions we add flour and almonds. Fill the mixture with apples.
5. Remove the dough from the freezer and shake it over the cake into large chips. Sprinkle with brown sugar and almond petals. We put in the oven preheated to 180C for 45 minutes. Cool the finished cake and cut into pieces. Served with tea or cocoa.
Recipe 2. Grated apple and nut pie
- kefir - 60 ml;
- two eggs;
- baking soda;
- sugar - a glass;
- flour - three glasses;
- butter or margarine - pack.
- nuts - 100 g;
- four apples;
- sugar - half a cup;
- two egg whites.
1. Pound eggs with sugar. In kefir, add baking soda and mix. Pour kefir with soda into the egg mixture. Add margarine or butter and knead plastic dough. Divide the dough in half. Wrap each part with cling film and place in the freezer.
2. Beat the egg whites with the sugar into a dense foam. Chop walnut kernels in a blender or using a rolling pin.
3. Wash, rub and grate apples.
4. Heat and grease the baking sheet. Rub one piece of dough into the bottom of the pan. Top with a layer of grated apples. In the beaten eggs add nuts and mix. Put the resulting mass on top of the apples. Rub the second part of the dough on top and bake for one hour at 170C. Cool the ready cake, remove from the mold and cut into diamonds.
Recipe 3. Grated pie with apples and bananas
- two bananas;
- 100 g butter;
- two large sweet and sour apples;
- 180 g of flour;
- 60 ml of warm water;
- 5 g cinnamon;
- 75 g of granulated sugar;
1. Mix the soft butter with the sifted flour and knead it with your hands, carefully rubbing it with your fingers to make a very fine crumb. It will be easier if the oil is out of the fridge. Add sugar, salt and cinnamon to crumb and mix again. Add water and knead plastic dough. Separate some dough, wrap it in film and send it in the freezer.
2. The remaining dough is rolled out and spread on a baking sheet, greased with fat, and pierced in several places with a fork.
3. Apples, peeled, cut in half and remove the core. The pulp of the fruit is ground into bars. Remove peel from bananas and cut it into thin circles. 4. Put apples on the dough evenly. Top spreads circles of bananas.
5. We take out the dough from the freezer and shake it into large chips. Spread the grated dough over the filling and lightly press down with a spatula. Bake the cake at 180 ° C for 35 minutes, until the top is browned.
Recipe 4. Grated pie with apples and peanuts
- two yolks;
- flour - 260 g;
- sugar - 100 g;
- butter - 120 g.
- sugar - 100 g;
- two egg whites.
- ground cinnamon - 10 g;
- three large apples;
- peanuts - 80 g;
- honey - 50 g;
- sugar - 50 g;
- butter - 60 g.
1. Milling cold butter with sifted flour to a fine crumb. Add sugar and yolks. Quickly knead plastic dough. We form two balls of it, wrap it in film and put it in the fridge for an hour.
2. One part we rub in a large shaving. We distribute it across the bottom of the margarine-lubricated form, forming low sides. Send the billet to the oven and bake at 200C for a quarter of an hour.
3. Beat egg whites with vanilla and sugar until resistant peaks.
4. Put the peanuts in a blender container and smash them into a crumb. Mix it with cold butter, flour and sugar. Thoroughly rub.
5. Apples clean and cut into slices, removing the core. Apple slices mixed with cinnamon and honey. Add peanut mixture and knead again.
6. The filling is evenly distributed on the test. Top three remaining dough and cover them with the filling.
7. Using a pastry bag from the top, we lay out the whipped proteins. Bake the cake at 180 ° C for 20 minutes. Slightly open the oven door and cool the cake. Then put it in the fridge for six hours.
Recipe 5. Grated pie with apples and peach syrup
- 15 ml of lemon juice;
- 800 g of flour;
- 5 g baking soda;
- 100 g butter;
- 220 g sugar;
- three eggs;
- 150 g of mayonnaise.
- 80 ml of peach syrup;
- two large apples;
- 3 g cinnamon;
- 50 g sugar;
- two sprigs of fresh mint.
1. Whisk three large eggs with a whisk. Add butter to the egg mixture and knead well with a fork. Put the mayonnaise into the egg-oil mixture and mix. Add sugar, whisk slightly and leave for some time to completely dissolve. We extinguish soda with lemon juice and put in the mixture. Gradually add flour, sift beforehand, and knead the elastic dough. We divide it into two unequal parts. Wrap a smaller part of the film and send it in the freezer.
2. We roll out the remaining dough and spread it on a parchment-laid pan.
3. My apples, wipe with a towel and cut into four parts. Peel off and remove the core. The flesh of the fruit is tiny
4. Distribute the apple filling evenly throughout the base. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Pour the stuffing with peach syrup.
5. We take the dough out of the freezer, we shake it and distribute the chips over the filling. We send the cake to the oven heated to 180 ° C for forty minutes.
Recipe 6. Grated apple pie and curd cream
- margarine - pack;
- sugar - half a glass;
- baking powder - sachet;
- half a kilo flour.
- vanillin - pinch;
- five apples;
- two eggs;
- soft cottage cheese - 250 g;
- sugar - 125 g.
1. Remove the margarine from the fridge and chop it finely with a knife. Add sugar, baking powder and flour to it. Rub everything hands into a crumb.
2. Preheat the oven to 200C. Peel the apples and remove the core. Cut the flesh into thin slices.
3. In a separate bowl, rub the curd with eggs, vanilla and sugar.
4. Pour two thirds of the pounded dough into a dry form, spread it evenly over the bottom. Top with thin slices of apples in a circle overlap. Pour curd cream on top of the apples with a tablespoon so that it spreads evenly over the apples.
5. Cover the filling with the remaining grated dough and lightly press it down with a spatula. Put the cake in the oven and bake until the surface is browned. Cool pastries straight in the form. Then take out the cake and cut into slices.
Grated apple pie - tips and tricks
- Butter in the dough can be safely replaced with margarine.
- If you want the baking to be not so high-calorie, do not add sugar to the dough. It will be enough sweet stuffing.
- Soda can be quenched with lemon juice or vinegar.
- Do not mix the curd with fruit. Spread cottage cheese and apples in layers.
- Apples for the filling can be grated, finely chopped, or cut into thin slices.