Sometimes you want some harmful fast food!
So what's the deal?
Hamburgers, cheeseburgers and other popular sandwiches are very easy to make at home.
Round breads are sold in many stores, but a burger cutlet is best made by yourself.
It will be more tasty, healthier and safer.
Burger Cutlets - General Cooking Principles
For cooking meatballs use different types of meat and poultry. Fat may be added. Also put vegetables, eggs, spices. It is believed that for the preparation of ideal meatballs need to chop the knife with a knife manually. But more and more often they resort to kitchen assistants: a meat grinder, a combine, a blender.
From cooked mincemeat form round and flat cutlets in the form of tablets. The size should correspond to the bun or be slightly larger. Products are fried in a pan or baked in the oven. Grill or grill can be used.
Recipe 1: Ordinary burgers for beef burgers
For cooking traditional burger cutlets you need a minimum set of ingredients. But it is very important to fully comply with the technology to get not only tasty, but also very juicy.
• 0.5 kg of beef;
• 1 onion;
• 2 cloves of garlic;
• salt and pepper.
1. It is very important to chop the meat correctly. To make this burger, this is done manually. Wash the piece and cut into layers across the fibers. Fight each piece with a hammer. Then cut into very thin straws and cubes.
2. Add chopped onion and garlic cloves into minced meat. Thoroughly knead. Seasoning can not be added, otherwise the meat will make juice.
3. We form balls of the resulting mass, then flatten each in the palm of your hand. You can use a culinary ring to make the products smooth. 4. Put them on a flat dish and put in the fridge for half an hour so that the mass will clutch.
5. Mix salt with a pinch of pepper. You can add to them to taste and other spices.
6. Rub chilled patties on both sides with seasonings and fry in a pan with oil. You can use the grill.
Recipe 2: Cutlets for minced meat burgers
For such cutlets you will need ground beef or its mixture with pork. In the second embodiment, it is undesirable to use a lot of bacon, otherwise the shape of chops during frying will change.
• 0.7 kg minced meat;
• 3 tablespoons of seasoning for meat;
• 50 grams of ketchup.
1. Put the minced meat in a bowl and add any ketchup to it, stir well. Meat should completely absorb it.
2. Add some spices for meat. Usually they contain salt, put literally a pinch and knead.
3. We beat the stuffing and form round patties. Sprinkle them with the remaining seasonings for meat.
4. Pour oil into the pan and heat well. Bring almost to a boil.
5. Put the formed patties and immediately reduce the fire to an average level. Fry on this side for about five minutes.
6. Turn over and cook another three minutes. We take out and cook delicious closed burgers.
Recipe 3: Chicken burger cutlets
Chicken burger patties can be made from the breast. In this case, you get a dietary option. They can also be made from small images of the thigh. Such products are more delicate. Sometimes they are made from chicken skin. Cutlets are fatter and juicy. Choose a product option to your taste.
• 0.5 kg chicken;
• 0.2 tsp. cayenne pepper;
• 40 ml of olive oil;
• 1 bulb onion.
1. Cooking stuffing. To do this, wash the pieces of chicken and twist through a meat grinder. Choose a mesh with large holes. Stuffing in this case will be similar to chopped mass. 2. We clean the onion and turn after the chicken. We mix everything together, add cayenne pepper and salt.
3. Now pour a spoonful of vegetable olive oil into the mince and you can start making cutlets. We form flat and round products in the form of cakes, about one centimeter thick.
4. Fold the patties on the board and put in the fridge for 20 minutes.
5. Heat up the remaining prescription oil and fry the patties on both sides. At the end we cover and give then three minutes on a small fire.
Recipe 4: Cutlets for Herbal Burgers
Recipe fragrant cutlets, which will need herbs: cumin, basil and oregano. But you can take any other to your taste. Some use a mixture of Provencal herbs. In this case, adjust the amount to your taste.
• 0.5 kg ground beef;
• 1 egg;
• 5 tablespoons of crackers;
• 1 pinch of cumin;
• 0.5 tsp. oregano and basil;
• 1 spoon of butter in minced meat + for frying;
1. Mix cumin with herbs, add oil to them, which will go into mince and leave for disclosure of the aroma.
2. Put the egg and salt in ground beef, add herbs and butter and mix thoroughly a lot. It will turn out dense, filled. It should be so.
3. Divide the meat into 5 equal parts and roll the buns.
4. Put on the palm and alternately flatten to the desired thickness. Usually make thin cakes of 4-5 millimeters.
5. Now gently sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Instead, you can take a rubbed stale loaf.
6. That's it! It remains to fry the meatballs until readiness on each side and you can cook homemade burgers.
Recipe 5: Cheese Burger Patties
The recipe is very tasty cutlets, which are prepared with the addition of minced cheese. This technique does not allow products to fall apart in a pan, facilitates turning over and allows you to make very thin meat cakes. Burger with them just fit in your mouth! Ingredients
• 0.4 kg veal;
• 1 small onion;
• 50 grams of hard cheese;
• 0.5 tsp. salts;
• 0.5 tsp. paprika;
• 1 tsp. wheat flour;
• 1 tsp. dried dill;
• 1 spoon of ketchup.
1. We twist the veal with onions. Or turn into mincemeat using a combine.
2. Add hard cheese and ketchup right into the mass, put salt in it and stir well.
3. Combine wheat flour with paprika, dry dill (the grass should be fine), you can add a little coriander. Stir.
4. We divide the cutlet mass into 5 parts and make thin cakes from it according to the size of the roll. You can make a little larger, since they will decrease when frying.
5. Heat a spoonful of butter in a pan.
6. Sprinkle the patty on both sides with the previously prepared mixture of flour with spices.
7. Put in oil and fry on both sides. As soon as the crust is reddened, cover with a lid, remove the fire and simmer for at least five minutes.
Recipe 6: Cutlets for burgers in the oven
For wind cutlets you will need mixed beef mince with pork. If you use only beef, the patties will be hard and dry. There are a few little tricks to avoid this.
• 0.3 kg veal;
• 0.2 kg of pork;
• salt and pepper;
• 50 grams of butter (freeze);
• 2 scoops of breadcrumbs;
• 1 clove garlic;
• 1 yolk.
1. We twist the meat through a meat grinder, you can do it twice.
2. Add the garlic, which must be cleaned and chopped. You can twist the clove along with the meat.
3. Put the yolk, salt, pepper and thoroughly repel the mass.
4. Divide the minced meat into 5-6 chops, depending on the size you want. We form a dense ball, then flatten it.
5. Bread rolls in breadcrumbs.
6. Lubricate the vegetable oil form and lay out the cooked products. 7. Put in the oven and cook at 200 degrees for 15 minutes.
8. Remove a piece of butter from the freezer and immediately remove the chops from the oven. Take a grater and three butter on top of the chops.
9. Put the products in the oven again and cook about another fifteen minutes.
Recipe 7: Cutlets for Juicy Chicken Burger
Recipe for minced meatballs, which are prepared based on the meat in French. They are ideal not only for burgers, but also for any other open and closed sandwiches. Chicken fillet is used.
• 0.3 kg fillet;
• 1 egg;
• 1 onion;
• 2 tablespoons sour cream;
• 2 tablespoons of starch;
• salt pepper;
1. Cut the fillet into cubes and combine with sour cream.
2. Add the onion cut into small cubes. The pieces should be smaller than the chicken, this is a must.
3. Mince the salt and pepper, add the raw egg and mix well. Leave to pickle for an hour. You can put on all night in the fridge. It will be delicious.
4. Take out the previously prepared mass and add two spoons of starch, stir it.
5. Pour some butter into the pan, spread the minced meat with a large spoon. Give the round shape to the loaf and fry on one side.
6. Turn over, cover and cook under the lid for about five minutes. We take out on paper napkins so that they absorb excess fat and you can cook a burger!
Recipe 8: Cutlets for burger with vegetables
Another recipe for meatballs that are cooked in the oven, but only after roasting in a skillet. Vegetables are added to the cutlet mass, which make the products especially juicy. You can use any meat: chicken, beef, pork and turkey.
• 0.05 grams of sweet pepper;
• 0.1 kg of onions;
• 0.35 kg of meat;
• 2 cloves of garlic;
• 0.05 kg of carrots;
• 1 egg;
• 3 tablespoons of flour.
1. We twist the meat with onions, garlic and peeled carrots. 2. Add the minced egg and spices.
3. We cut the Bulgarian pepper into small cubes and transfer it to the cutlet mass.
4. Mince thoroughly stir and beat.
5. We form 5 round cutlets and sprinkle each with flour.
6. Turn on the pan, pour the oil and heat it very well.
7. Spread the chops and quickly fry until golden brown. Enough for a minute on each side.
8. Shift in the form, cover with foil on top and set for 20 minutes in the oven. After 10 minutes, the foil must be removed and give a crust to roast stronger.
Burger Cutlets - Tips and Tricks
• Did you know that there are Lenten burgers? For the preparation of such closed sandwiches, vegetable cutlets from onions, potatoes, cabbage or beans are used.
• If you want to make a really juicy burger patty, then fat is indispensable. In the minced meat can lay up to 30% fat. But get ready for the fact that the weight loss when frying the product will be more, so you need to form it largest.
• Was the cutlet dry? Grease it with a small amount of sour cream or ketchup, put it on the pan and warm it under the lid. You can also use the microwave oven.
• To make a beautiful crust on the cutlet, you need to mix vegetable and butter.
• Breading will help make the color of the patty more appetizing and keep all the juices inside. To do this, it is not necessary to use just crackers or flour. You can cook a delicious breading with the addition of paprika, dry herbs, coriander, powdered garlic.