Ground beef is one of the popular meat products that is suitable for preparing a mass of dishes.
The most uncomplicated and all favorite mince meat are cutlets.
Not only adults, but also children love them.
Serve burgers both cold and hot.
Any side dish fits them. Cutlets are fried, baked, cooked in a double boiler or multi-cooker.
This dish is tasty only if it is made from high-quality ground beef, which is made at home. For the preparation of stuffing fit such parts of the carcass, as the pulp of the shank, knuckle, trim, shoulder part and flank. Below you will find a variety of recipes for making ground beef patties, which will appeal to everyone.
Ground Beef Cutlets - General Cooking Principles
• Cutlets are tastier when cooked from freshly rolled minced meat.
• Pass meat through a meat grinder twice.
• Combine ground beef with other meats.
• Mince onion for minced meat and meat immediately.
• Split the pan before frying.
• After frying the cutlets on both sides, cover the pan with a lid.
• Add carrots, potatoes or cabbage to the mince to taste.
• Wet your hands before shaping the cutlets.
• If desired, make cutlets using two spoons.
• Roast cutlets stew for a few minutes with the lid closed.
Beef mince patties - a classic recipe
• 490 g ground beef;
• one bow;
• two pieces of white bread;
• 140 ml of milk.
1. Divide the bread into several pieces and soak it in milk for 10 minutes.
2. After that, fully mash the bread in the milk until smooth. 3. Peel the onions and rub on a medium grater.
4. Place ground beef in a bowl. Add the grated onions, milk with bread, salt and break the egg. Mix everything thoroughly with your hands.
5. Form of minced oval patties.
6. Put the flour in a plate, and mix it with salt.
7. Dip each patty in this mixture.
8. Heat the vegetable oil in the pan and fry all the patties on both sides alternately on both sides until cooked.
9. Serve the dish with any side dish, garnished with chopped greens.
Ground beef patties with cheese and garlic
• 520 g of beef;
• two bulbs;
• two cloves of garlic;
• 70 grams of cheese;
• five pieces of white loaf.
1. Separate the loaf pulp from the crust.
2. Put the pulp in a plate and fill it with boiled water. Press down the bread with a load and leave it to swell.
3. Rinse the meat thoroughly and cut into pieces.
4. Peel the garlic and onions and divide them into slices.
5. Grind meat with onions and garlic through a meat grinder.
6. Squeeze some bread from the bread and add it to the mince. Beat in the same egg and add the grated on a medium grater cheese, salt and pepper. Mix everything up to the most homogeneous state.
7. Shape patties from cooked ground beef.
8. Heat the butter in the pan and put the meatballs alternately into it.
9. Roast them on both sides for 10 minutes with the lid closed.
10. Serve hot patties with a side dish of potatoes.
Minced beef and potato cutlets
• 510 g ground beef;
• 60 g onions;
• two eggs;
• 210 g of potatoes;
• sunflower oil;
• two spoons of milk.
1. Peel the onions and grate them.
2. Wash the potatoes, peel and rub on a medium grater. 3. Place ground beef in a bowl, add shabby potatoes, onions, and stir.
4. Then sprinkle salt, pepper in the same container, break the eggs and pour in milk with vegetable oil. Stir until smooth.
5. Form the patties and sprinkle them profusely with breadcrumbs. Hold the raw dish for five minutes in the fridge, and in the meantime, heat the sunflower oil in the pan.
6. Fry the patties on both sides until golden brown. Then cover the pan with the lid and stew for 10 minutes.
7. Serve the dish with white bread and vegetable salad.
Swedish ground beef patties
• 320 g minced beef;
• one potato;
• one bow;
• one egg yolk;
• four spoons of pickled beets;
• four spoons of milk;
1. Mix egg yolk, ground beef and milk in containers.
2. Peel the potatoes and grate them. Add the vegetable to the stuffing.
3. Finely chop the beets and add to the same container with the salt.
4. Chop the peeled onion and fry in vegetable oil.
5. Add the onion to the mince. Mix everything.
6. Make minced meat patties and roll them in breadcrumbs.
7. Then fry the patties until golden brown on hot vegetable oil on both sides.
8. Serve this dish with buckwheat or rice garnish. For the sauce, mix the squeezed garlic, chopped greens and sour cream.
Steamed minced beef patties
• 450 g of minced meat;
• three pieces of bread;
• garlic head;
• green onions;
• one potato;
1. Remove crust from bread and soak it in milk.
2. Peel the garlic and onions. Twist them together with minced wrung bread through a meat grinder.
3. Rinse green onions several times, shake and chop. Add it with salt, egg and pepper to the minced meat. Mix thoroughly. 4. Form balls of mince and place them in a double boiler.
5. Cook for 40 minutes.
6. Serve the patties along with a side dish of any cereal and lettuce leaves.
Minced beef patties in Finnish
• 540 g of lean beef mince;
• 480 ml of milk;
• a glass of whipped cream;
• one egg;
• one glass of wheat crackers;
• quarter of butter;
• 90 g flour.
1. Peel the onion and cut into cubes.
2. In a bowl, mix the minced meat with salt, chopped onion, pepper, egg, half a cup of cream and breadcrumbs.
3. Form of minced roundels.
4. Melt the butter in a frying pan and fry round patties on it from all sides. Reddened meatballs put in a plate.
5. Juice will remain in the pan, sift flour into it and fry it until golden brown. Pour in the milk and mix everything.
6. Strain the resulting sauce and mix it with the remaining whipped cream.
7. Put the ready cutlets in a clean pan and pour them with the sauce.
8. Bring the dish to a boil, and then simmer for a quarter of an hour.
9. The dish will be well combined with mashed potatoes and canned peas.
Beef mince cutlets cooked in the oven
• 580 g of beef;
• 140 g of cheese;
• four spoons of water;
• four spoons of flour;
• one egg;
• two spoons of vegetable oil;
• 90 g white bread;
• three cloves of garlic;
1. Peel and rinse the onion and garlic. Rinse and dry the meat.
2. Cut the ingredients randomly and twist through a meat grinder.
3. Grate cheese with a grater.
4. Place the cooked mince into the container, add to it a broken egg, cheese, salt and pepper. Knead everything thoroughly.
5. Wet your hands and form oblong meatballs. 6. Roll each patty on all sides in flour.
7. Lubricate the baking sheet with vegetable oil and place the patties.
8. Remove the oven pan for 20 minutes. Bake at a temperature of 200 degrees.
9. Then turn each patty, fill it with water and bake for another 15 minutes.
10. If you wish, when you make a cutlet, put an olive in the center.
11. Serve the finished dish with the potatoes cooked in a rustic way.
Grilled minced beef patties
• 440 g minced meat;
• 180 grams of white bread without a crust;
• vegetable oil;
• half a teaspoon of dried mint;
• one onion;
• 120 ml of milk;
• a bunch of parsley;
• two eggs;
• one apple.
1. Put the bread in a container and fill it with warm milk. Soak the loaf for 15 minutes.
2. Then mix the bread with milk to a uniform consistency.
3. Peel the apple and grate it on a medium grater.
4. Peel and chop the onion.
5. Wash, dry and finely chop the parsley.
6. Place the stuffing in a container with the bread and milk mixture. Add onion, mint, apple, salt, eggs, parsley and pepper. Stir mince and beat it on the table.
7. Take two spoons and form the minced meat patties.
8. Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the burgers on all sides.
9. Then reduce the heat and continue cooking the cutlets under the lid.
10. This dish is served with fried potatoes and pasta.
Cutlets from minced beef and butter
• 610 g beef pulp;
• 65 g butter;
• 110 ml of water;
• vegetable oil;
• bread crumb;
• Provencal herbs;
• two bulbs;
• 110 grams of rye bread.
1. Cut off the crust on bread. Put the middle in a plate and pour some water. Soften the bread for five minutes. 2. Take the meat grinder and twist through it the meat cut into pieces, peeled onions and cold butter.
3. Add the softened bread, salt and Provencal herbs to the rolled products.
4. Stir minced meat with a spoon. Then remember his hands. Repel.
5. Moisten hands with cold water and form patties.
6. Dip each patty in breadcrumbs and place in the pan with the heated butter.
7. Fry until golden brown on both sides.
8. Put all finished patties back into the pan and cover with a lid. Stew still five minutes.
9. Serve with salad or hot garnish.
Beef mince patties - tips and helpful tips
• Blender makes minced meat for the development.
• For tenderness and viscosity of cutlets, add water to the mince.
• For juicy cutlets add any butter to the mince.
• Add greens to the mince, if desired.
• Roll the patties in breading before frying; hold for 10 minutes in the refrigerator.
• Fry the patties in melted fat.
• If desired, add minced eggs, but keep in mind that meatballs can be tough.
• Cooked beef steamed meatballs retain more beneficial properties.
• Add any spices to your patties.
• Do not overdo the cutlets in the oven, otherwise they will be dry.