Breakfast should be not only tasty, but also useful. What could be more delicious than appetizing, crunchy cheesecakes. Even those who do not like cottage cheese, will appreciate this dish.
Curd cheesecakes (step-by-step recipe) - basic principles of cooking
The main ingredients cheesecakes - cottage cheese. The taste of the finished dish depends on its quality. Surely every housewife has her own grandmother on the market from whom you can buy homemade milk or cottage cheese. As such a product can be sure. But what to do if there is no opportunity to buy homemade curd? We'll have to go to the nearest store. How to choose the right cheese for cheesecakes? It is advisable to choose a product of medium fat. It must be fresh and of high quality. Therefore, be sure to pay attention to the shelf life and composition of the product. Cottage cheese should have a dense dry consistency. If you find excess fluid in it, it must be pressed. If possible, try cottage cheese before buying it. The taste of the product should not be sour.
In addition to cheese for cooking cheesecakes need: chicken eggs, baking soda, granulated sugar, flour and vegetable oil for frying.
The taste of the finished dish depends on the amount of flour. If you add too much of it, the cheesecakes will turn out to be tight, and if the flour is not enough, they will not keep their shape. Although there are recipes where flour is not used.
First of all, cottage cheese is thoroughly ground with a fork or interrupted with a dipping blender to eliminate large lumps. Eggs whole or some yolks are hammered into mashed cottage cheese, after separating them from proteins. Then add the sugar and carefully grind everything again. To make cheesecakes lush, baking soda is added to the dough.
Flour sieved to saturate it with oxygen and remove debris. Gradually add it to the cottage cheese and knead until soft dough.
The surface of the table sprinkled with flour. Pinch off a small amount of dough, and roll it into flour, forming a ball. Then it is pressed down slightly to make a small round cake.
Cook the cheesecakes in a pan or in the oven. For frying, put the pan on a small fire. Pour in vegetable oil and put a little cream. In the heated mixture of oils spread the cakes, cover with a lid and cook until the cheesecakes are browned. Then turn and brown on the other side.
To cook cheesecakes in the oven, they are laid out on a parchment-laid baking sheet and put in an oven heated to 180C. As soon as the cheesecakes are browned, take out the baking sheet and put it on the plate.
You can experiment with ingredients. In addition to cottage cheese, you can add a little grated cheese. In some recipes, flour is replaced by semolina or oatmeal. In the dough, you can add finely chopped dried fruits, fresh berries, or make them filled with boiled condensed milk, chocolate or bananas. Cheesecakes can be savory. You can add finely chopped greens, spinach, wild garlic or paprika.
Fried cheesecakes spread on a paper towel to get rid of excess fat.
Ready cheesecakes shift on a plate. Before serving, they are poured over with condensed milk, jam, honey or jam, or you can drag with powdered sugar and serve with sour cream.
Recipe 1. Classic curd cheese curds: a step-by-step recipe of cooking in a pan
250 g of cottage cheese or curd mass with raisins;
pinch of salt;
chicken egg - one piece;
vanilla to taste;
150 grams of wheat flour;
80 ml of refined vegetable oil;
70 grams of sugar;
3 g baking powder or baking soda.
Method of preparation
1. Beat the egg in a small dish, add granulated sugar, soda or baking powder, vanilla and a pinch of salt. Shake with a whisk or fork for a couple of minutes. It is desirable that the sugar crystals are completely dissolved.
2. Put cottage cheese in a separate deep container. Mash it with a fork until smooth, or perebeyte submersible blender. Cottage cheese should not be too wet or lumpy. If your cottage cheese is too wet, put it in a sieve, pre-laying it with gauze. Squeeze something heavy on top and leave for two hours.
3. Add the beaten egg into the well-kneaded cottage cheese and mix gently.
4. Approximately two-thirds of the flour, sift and pour into the curd mass. Stir well. Scatter the remaining flour on the surface of the table. Dip a tablespoon in water and scoop up its curd mass. Put it on the table and roll in flour. Thus divide all the dough for cheesecakes into identical circles. Each slightly flatten. It should not be too thin cake. 5. Pour refined oil into the pan and put it on medium heat. It is important that cheese cakes dip into the oil by about half. Put the blanks in the heated vegetable oil, leaving a small distance between them. Twist the fire a little and fry until golden brown. Then, carefully, so that the oil does not splash, turn the cheesecakes over and continue to fry until it is ruddy. Put the finished cheese cakes on a paper towel to get rid of excess fat. Spread so that the side that was fried last was on paper.
6. Serve curd cheese curds (step-by-step recipe) with sour cream or condensed milk liquid.
Recipe 2. Curd cheesecakes: a step-by-step recipe for cooking in the oven
Half a kilo of homemade cottage cheese;
vanillin - to taste;
large chicken eggs - three pieces;
a small piece of butter;
125 g wheat flour;
3 g baking powder or baking soda;
120 grams of granulated sugar or powder.
Method of preparation
1. Beat the egg into a deep container. Pour it with sugar. Shake with a fork or whisk until sugar is dissolved. It is better to use powder, it dissolves much faster. It, by the way, can be made independently. To do this, pour the sugar into a coffee grinder and twist.
2. Put the cottage cheese in the egg mixture. Carefully rub everything together with a spoon or tolkushkoy. If the cottage cheese is too wet, put it in cheesecloth and place it under the press for two hours.
3. Pour the sifted flour into a separate dish, add baking powder and vanillin to it. Stir. Gradually pour into the curd mass until a smooth dough. With wet hands, divide the curd dough into small equal portions. Give the pieces the shape of slightly flat balls.
4. Lubricate the baking dish with a piece of butter. You can cover with parchment or foil.
5. Roll the blanks of the future cheesecakes in flour and put them in the form. Turn on the oven 180 degrees. The form is put on the middle level of the preheated oven. Bake for 20 minutes. In the process of baking, turn the cheese cakes over to the other side so that they evenly brown.
6. Put the curd cheese curds (step-by-step recipe) in portions on plates, sprinkle with powdered sugar, or pour sour cream.
Recipe 3. Curd cheesecakes: a step-by-step recipe for cooking in a slow cooker
300 g 5% cottage cheese;
vanillin - to taste;
one large egg;
50 ml of refined sunflower oil;
50 g of wheat flour;
30 grams of sugar.
Method of preparation
1. Cottage cheese wipe through a sieve, or thoroughly rub with a fork. We put the cottage cheese in a deep bowl and add vanilla and granulated sugar to it. Mix all together.
2. We drive a chicken egg into the curd. Now mix everything thoroughly. It is better to do this with an immersion blender to form a homogeneous, pasty mass.
3. Flour pre-sift. Half of it is sent to the curd mass and mix well again. It should not be too thick, but not a batter.
4. Pour the remaining flour on the table. Divide the dough into equal parts. Each run in flour, forming a ball out of it.
5. Cover the bottom of the multicooker tank with a thin layer of oil. Putting cheesecakes in it. We include the program "baking". Close the lid and cook for ten minutes. Then open the lid of the device. Turn over cheesecakes and bake in the same mode for the same amount of time. Then take out the finished cheese cakes on a plate. We continue to cook the remaining cheesecakes.
6. Serve their curd cheese curds (step-by-step recipe), watering with sour cream, jam or condensed milk
Curd cheesecakes (step-by-step recipe) - tips and tricks
To dry cottage cheese acquired a uniform texture, mix it with a small amount of sour cream.
Do not put too much sugar in the dough.
Cheesecakes can be cooked with corn, whole grain or oatmeal flour.
Fry cheesecakes over low heat, using refined oil.
Protein can be whipped into a dense foam, and only then add to the dough.