Oh, those chebureks! How and from which they only cook!
Tatar pies have a huge number of variations. Yeast pasties are distinguished from the whole variety. They differ not only in appearance, but also in taste. Products are soft, airy, unusual, but light and easy to prepare. Let's try?
Yeast pasties - general principles of preparation
Yeast dough loves heat. Therefore, all products must be removed on the table in advance, give an hour to stand. The liquid must be heated additionally, so that it is just above body temperature. Yeast usually dissolves in a water base, infused. If the dough is started up in a sponge manner, then prepare a talker with flour, leave until it rises, starts to bubble. Only then add the remaining ingredients to the recipe.
The classic stuffing for pasties consists of minced meat and onions. But there are plenty of options to improve the taste, to make the dish different, more interesting or unusual. To do this, add mushrooms, various vegetables and spices to the filling.
Rules for tasty cheburek stuffing:
• the meat must be twisted independently, the purchase of minced meat is rarely of high quality;
• it is desirable to use fatty meat or additionally introduce fat, fat;
• Onions need to add a lot, the vegetable will give the filling juiciness.
Form yeast pasties as well as ordinary. It is important not to make the dough thick, because when frying it will become even more magnificent. Prepare pasties in a skillet. For deep-frying use purified vegetable oil.
Yeast pasties in water with meat
Recipe ordinary yeast pasties with minced meat. The dough is put on the water, consists of the simplest and cheapest ingredients.
• 10 g yeast;
• 250 ml of water;
• 3 tbsp. flour;
• 1 tsp. Sahara;
• 1 tsp. (without tubercle) salt;
• 20 ml of oil.
• 300 g onions;
• 300 g pork or lamb;
• 300 g of beef;
• spices, garlic. Cooking
1. Add sugar and yeast to the heated water, add 0.5 cups of flour. Stir, leave the chatter for half an hour.
2. Add the butter and the remaining flour. Dough knead Then put a lump in a deep bowl (pan), close, leave until a good rise for 45-60 minutes.
3. For minced meat we use fatty pork or lamb, we twist it. Also grind the beef pulp. Chop onions finely or twist.
4. Add spices and garlic to minced meat. Stir, send in the fridge to ripen and soak.
5. We get yeast dough, divide it into pieces, the size of a small apple. We roll out alternately from pieces of tortillas so that the rolling pin does not stick, sprinkle the table, dough and rolling pin with flour.
6. Spread minced meat on one half. Covering the second part so as to get a crescent. Tightly seal the edges of the dough so that they stick together.
7. Fry products in oil. We do not make a big fire, but oil should not be too warm. Chebureks have to squash, roast inside.
Yeast chebureks on mineral water
Chefurek dough recipe, which does not need to stand for long. Mineral water is used as a base. Stuffing minced onion-meat with bacon.
• 250 ml of water;
• 7 g yeast;
• 450 g of flour;
• 3 spoons of butter;
• spoon of sugar.
• 400 grams of meat;
• 100 g fat;
• 150 g onions;
• 50 g of water;
1. In mineral water pour 2/3 tsp. salt, add yeast and sugar, quickly stir.
2. Enter the oil and flour. Knead dough. It should be cool, like for ravioli. We put in the package, leave for a quarter of an hour.
3. We twist the meat with bacon and onions through a meat grinder. Or we lay in the combine, we cut to uniformity.
4. Add spices to the filling, stir and add 50 ml of cold water. We interfere until it is completely absorbed.
5. We get dough. We cut small lumps from the common piece, dip it in flour, roll out thin cakes about three millimeters.
6. We spread the meat stuffing, sculpt ordinary semi-circular pasties. 7. Deep-fried. We take out ruddy products on paper towels, let them soak in excess fat. Napkins clean, serve pasties to the table.
Yeast pasties with milk
For the preparation of such dough, you can use whole milk or diluted. Stuffing unusual meat with browned onions, minced it turns out very juicy and fragrant.
• 1 cup of milk;
• 3.5-4 cups flour;
• 1 tsp. with a hill of yeast;
• 30 ml of oil;
• sugar, salt.
In the filling:
• 400 g minced meat;
• 3 onions;
• 0.5 bunches of parsley;
• 1 clove of garlic;
• 50 g butter cl.
1. Add yeast and one teaspoon of sugar to the warmed milk, add an incomplete teaspoon of salt. Stir, leave for five minutes.
2. Add butter and flour, knead the dough. Cover with a napkin, leave for 60-80 minutes in a warm place.
3. Cut the onion. You can not much shallow, so as not to provoke a loss of juice.
4. Put butter in a frying pan, warm it up, fry the onion to light transparency. Leave to cool.
5. Twist the meat or take the stuffing, add the fried onion and minced garlic. Cut parsley and also send in stuffing, salt and pepper.
6. We take out the risen dough, lay it on the table, begin to knead again. As soon as the mass decreases in volume and becomes dense, it is time to divide it into pieces.
7. We make ordinary meat pasties of arbitrary size.
8. Fry meat products in hot oil.
Yeast pasties on kefir
For kefir dough, you can take any yogurt, sour milk, fermented baked milk. Dough yeast is used dry. The fermented milk product must be warm, but it must be specially warmed up carefully so that the drink does not curdle.
• 300 ml of kefir;
• 1 egg;
• 10 g yeast;
• salt, sugar;
• 40 ml of oil;
• 400 g minced meat;
• 250 g onions.
1. In kefir, add an incomplete spoon of sugar and an incomplete teaspoon of salt, break one egg and shake until homogeneous.
2. Pour the yeast, stir. Enter the oil. Next pour the flour and knead the ordinary dough. We clean in heat for half an hour. If you have time, you can leave for a whole hour. 3. For the filling, chop the onion, mix it with twisted minced meat. To taste, salt and add any spices, garlic, you can chop the herbs or add a little dry parsley. Stir.
4. We get kefir dough. Sculpt from it and cooked minced meat pasties.
5. Spread the product in the heated fat, fry first with one side until golden brown, then turn over and bring to readiness with the other side.
Yeast chebureks with meat and mushrooms
The recipe for a stunning filling for yeast pasties. Here greenhouse champignons are used, they do not require pre-boiling. If you take forest mushrooms, then you need to weld them for at least a quarter of an hour. You can make any dough, there are several options above.
• 2 onions;
• 400 g ground beef;
• 250 g of mushrooms;
• 2 cloves of garlic;
• 40 g of oil;
• pepper, salt.
1. Cut the peeled onions into small cubes.
2. We wash the mushrooms, remove the damage and all the excess, cut a little larger than the onion.
3. Pour the butter or put a piece of cream in the pan. We warm up.
4. Add mushrooms, make the strongest fire. As soon as water is evaporated from them, pour onions. Fry a couple of minutes, remove the filling from the fire. Completely cool.
5. Add to the mushrooms raw minced meat.
6. Peel the garlic, squeeze the teeth into the filling. Immediately salt and pepper, stir.
7. We get the dough. We form pasties stuffed with mushrooms and meat, tightly pinch the edges of the products.
8. Fry just like classic pasties in a pan with butter.
Yeast pasties with cabbage and meat
Another variation of delicious filling for yeast pasties. Used sauerkraut, but you can take just a stew. The dough is cooked on the water in a fast way.
• 300 ml of water;
• 40 g of oil;
• 11 g yeast;
• 1 spoon of sugar without a hill;
• 1 spoon of vodka;
• salt, flour.
• 300 g of meat;
• 400 g cabbage;
• 1 onion;
1. In hot water throw oil, salt and a little incomplete spoon of granulated sugar. Stir until dissolved. As soon as the oil has melted, we introduce vodka. 2. Cool the mixture to a warm state, introduce dry yeast with flour. Knead dough, cover, leave to warm for thirty minutes.
3. Pour some oil into the pan, throw an onion, fry for a minute.
4. Squeeze the cabbage, put it on the board and cut it into small pieces so that the straw is not so long.
5. Add cabbage to onions, fry together until soft. Cooling down.
6. Mix the stuffing with minced meat. Spices to taste.
7. We take out the dough, divide them into pieces, make a semicircular pasties with cabbage filling.
8. Done! It remains only to fry unusual chebureks!
Yeast Chebureks - Tips and Tricks
• In order to have less burning, the flour from the chebureks should be shaken off before laying in the pan. It is possible to use dough for cutting dough, but vegetable oil. They grease the table, hands, pieces of dough. But here you need to be careful not to oil the edges. Otherwise, they then stick badly.
• If you put the product in the cold oil, the dough will begin to absorb fat, pasties will not taste good. If you put the product in boiling oil, the dough will burn, and the filling will remain raw. It is important to find a middle ground. Usually make the middle fire or slightly lower.
• If you are afraid that the onion will not bake, it will crunch, the vegetable can be cut into slices and fry a little in a griddle. The same technique can be used for extra juicy stuffing. It is better to use butter for frying.