Chebureks with meat will become an excellent alternative to meat patties, especially since they are cooked much faster as they are kneaded on fresh test. We offer you the most simple step-by-step recipes of fragrant pastries with delicious bubble crust and juicy filling!
Step-by-step recipe for homemade meat chebureks - general principles
The basis of any pasties is dough and meat.
The dough is kneaded from the simplest ingredients: flour, water, eggs. Sometimes it is enough to mix all the ingredients and let the mass rest. You can cook choux pastry, thanks to which the pasties will be especially juicy, as if multi-layered. It is also permissible to knead the dough on fermented milk products, for example, kefir. For particular porosity, ripper, vodka, and oil are often added to the flour mass.
Meat is used mainly beef or mutton. You can replace them with pork or poultry. Selected pieces are washed and twisted. Spices, chopped onion and salt to taste are put into the mince, water, milk or broths are poured to make it juicier. Minced knead for a long time and carefully.
Sculpting, as well as preparation of products, is also not difficult. The dough is divided into several parts, each rolled out with a thin flat cake, put the stuffing in the center, distribute it, without bringing it to the brim. After the semicircle is formed, the edges are well tipped so that the juices do not flow out during frying.
Usually, pasties are fried in large quantities of heated oil, but you can also bake them in a pan, so they will turn out to be less high in calories.
1. Chebureks homemade with meat: a step-by-step recipe for choux pastry
• flour - 14 tablespoons;
• one egg;
• salt - 15 grams;
• hot water - half glass.
For minced meat:
• veal or young beef - a small piece;
• large onion;
• Lavrushka - two leaves; • ten grams of salt and black pepper.
1. First, prepare minced meat for pasties: clean the onion, wash with cold water, mince or chop in a food processor.
2. Rinse the meat thoroughly, cut out all the films and tendons, if any, cut into arbitrary medium chunks and chop the same way as the onion in a meat grinder, mix both masses well.
3. Salt mince, pepper, if desired, you can add any spices or spices for a greater flavor, mix well.
4. Rinse two leaves of laurel, chop in a blender and add to the mince, mix again and leave for half an hour, so that the meat mass is filled with seasoning and black pepper.
5. While the mincemeat is soaked, knead the choux pastry: add an incomplete cup of sifted flour into a deep bowl. Be sure to sift flour, so that it is enriched with oxygen, from which ready-made chebureks will turn out even more magnificent.
6. Stir flour with egg and pour in half a glass of boiling water to make it boil, quickly stir.
7. Pour the remaining flour and knead the dough with your hands to a tight elastic state.
8. Put the dough on a lightly floured table, roll out a thin flat cake, round-shaped, roll the dough into three layers and roll out the flat cake, but already square in shape.
9. Cut into several equal rectangles.
10. In the middle of each place, place a small amount of meat filling (two teaspoons will be enough), slowly fasten the edges with your fingertips so that the chebureks do not swell during frying. Using a fork, make a pattern around the edges.
11. Dietary option: roasting in a pan. Formed pasties put on a preheated pan without oil, bake on medium heat for five minutes on each side. Turn the pasties when the dough is inflated. And while baking chebureks, do not make the fire strong, because they can burn, and inside the stuffing will remain damp. Place all baked pasties on a flat plate, lightly oil with sunflower oil. 12. Rich option: roast products. Pour a glass of vegetable oil into a deep frying pan, heat up. Gently lay the pasties, fry on both sides until golden brown blush. Put the finished pasties on a plate lined with a napkin to remove excess fat.
2. Low cost homemade meat pasties with meat: a step-by-step recipe with the addition of potatoes
Ingredients for kneading dough:
• one glass of hot water;
• one egg;
• 480 grams of flour;
• salt - 15 grams;
• butter - 50 grams.
• one handful of mixed mince (pork with beef);
• four medium sized potatoes;
• onion head;
• vegetable oil - one glass, including for roasting pasties;
• any seasoning, salt, black pepper - 15 grams each.
And for more flavor ready chebureks in the filling, add three cloves of garlic and any greens.
1. If you have a little minced meat at home, then this recipe for homemade pasties is quite suitable, as it is considered economical, because the filling consists of meat and potatoes. Do not think that the taste of pasties will be inferior, the potato in this version is not even felt. Optionally, you can replace the potatoes with boiled finely chopped eggs.
2. To start, start the dough: Pour one cup of hot water into a deep bowl, add salt, one cup of flour, add butter, stir well and leave for a few minutes to cool the mass. Pour the remaining flour and break the egg, knead the dough thoroughly with your hands to a taut, supple, elastic consistency. Cover the dough with a towel to rest a little.
3. Peel the potatoes, wash them, cut them into four parts, cover with water, salt and boil until softened. Then cool, grind in a blender in mashed potatoes. Or you can just mash the potatoes with tolkushkoy.
4. Onions free from the husk, chop with a sharp knife into a crumb and fry in a pan in the heated vegetable oil for one minute. 5. Put the minced meat in the pan to the onion and fry for a few more minutes.
6. Add mashed potatoes to the filling, add any seasoning, black pepper, and add some salt.
7. Squeeze the garlic through the garlic press, finely chop the greens and also add to the mince, mix well.
8. Divide the dough into several equal parts, roll into thin cakes.
9. In the middle of each cake, place one tablespoon of minced meat, connect the edges and firmly pinch your fingers. Fork make a pattern around the edges.
10. Put a frying pan on the stove, pour in the oil, heat up, put the pasties and fry on both sides until golden brown.
11. Serve homemade meat pasties with meat and potatoes hot, as cold they already lose their taste and juiciness.
3. Chebureks homemade with meat: a step-by-step recipe for kefir
Ingredients for the dough:
• kefir 20% fat content - 2.5 cups;
• five glasses of flour;
• 25 grams of salt.
• three handfuls of any stuffing (can be chicken);
• one onion;
• water - 20 ml;
• black pepper, salt - ten grams;
• vegetable oil - half glass.
1. First, start the dough based on the above ingredients: pour kefir into the deep container (take kefir not very greasy), add a little salt and add the sifted flour in several steps, do not forget to stir the spoon constantly, so that no lumps form. As soon as the dough becomes thick, lay it on a floured table and knead with your hands until elastic, until it sticks to your hands (if there is little flour, then pour some more). Give the dough a little rest under the towel. As you can see, the dough is very simple and anyone can start it even without any experience in cooking.
2. After preparing the filling: put any stuffing in a deep cup, for example, chicken, pork, beef or turkey meat, add salt, pepper, you can also add any seasoning if you wish.
3. Peel the onion, wash it with cold water and chop it on a fine grater, put it in the mince. 4. To mince juicy, pour a little water at room temperature.
5. Cut the well-laid dough into two equal parts, roll each one in turn into a thin, large flat cake. Using circles, cut circles, and if you want the pasties to be large, you can cut the circles with a saucer.
6. In the center of each circle, place a small amount of filling, approximately one tablespoon, and for large pasties, two tablespoons, firmly pin the edges. At the edges, make extruded patterns with a fork so that they become crispy after frying.
7. Put the warm-up frying pan with vegetable oil.
8. Put the formed pasties in the pan and fry for five minutes on one side, and then turn and fry on the other side for five minutes too.
9. Put hot chebureks on a paper towel or napkins, so that they stack excess fat.
10. Serve with tea or warm milk, you can in the cooled form, they will not lose the taste. Next to a separate bowl, you can submit defatted sour cream.
Step-by-step recipes for homemade meat pasties with meat - tricks and tips
• Do not lay eggs larger than this, as they make unleavened dough harsh. They can be completely excluded from the list.
• If you add a couple of pinches of sugar to the dough in the dough, the pasties will turn out to be especially appetizing with a beautiful golden crust after roasting.
• It is best to remove chebureks from the pan with a special flat skimmer and not with a fork, so as not to pierce the tender dough. Put only cooked pasties on paper towels, which allows you to save them from excess fat.