Chebureks are incredibly tasty pastries, where the thinnest dough is so soft and soft that it simply melts in your mouth. Preparing the dough simply and quickly.
The advantage of the test is that there is no need to wait for it to “settle” - you can cook right after kneading. Usually they knead the dough on plain water or milk, but here chebureks on kefir are especially tasty, regardless of the filling used.
What do chebureks do for kefir
Stuffing for chebureks on kefir can be absolutely anyone.
• Meat stuffing is the most favorite: meat (pork, beef, chicken, turkey) is twisted in a meat grinder or finely chopped with a knife, mixed with chopped onion, salt, pepper and other spices are added to taste, water is poured, or broth is poured for juiciness and thoroughly mixed.
• Cheese filling: take hard cheese, rub it on a fine grater. Here, to taste, you can add any chopped greens.
• Potato stuffing: potatoes are peeled and boiled, mashed. Further, if desired, add a mixture of peppers, salt, fried onions, chopped greens, mushrooms.
• Cabbage filling. Cabbage finely chopped, fried until softened with chopped onions and grated carrots with salt and spices.
• Egg and rice stuffing. Boil rice until cooked, boiled eggs and chopped. Mix rice and eggs with salt, pepper, sour cream, greens.
• Mushroom stuffing. Forest mushrooms are pre-boiled in slightly salted water, greenhouse mushrooms are simply cut. Spread the prepared mushrooms in a pan with melted butter, add chopped onion. Fry until blush.
• Any other fillings to your taste, you can even safely mix the fillings offered by us: for example, meat with potatoes, cabbage with mushrooms, mushrooms with cheese, etc.
How to sculpt chebureks on kefir
Most often, the cheburek has a semicircular shape. The easiest way to prepare the dough is to roll out the layer, then cut the cakes out of it, attaching a plate of the required diameter. You can immediately divide the dough into small balls and immediately roll them into a thin cake. Next, put a small amount of filling on a half of the cake, spread it and cover the second part of the dough. Carefully pinch the edges in any convenient way, the main thing is very strong, so that during frying the dough does not disperse, and the juice of the fillings does not flow out. Chebureks are fried in kefir in hot oil in a frying pan
1. The most delicate pasties on kefir
• a glass of kefir;
• 3.5-4 glasses of flour;
• a pinch of salt;
• sunflower oil;
How to cook:
1. Pour kefir into a large bowl, add salt, mix.
2. Beat in the egg and beat well until smooth.
3. Sift the flour twice, stir in the kefir mass in small portions.
4. The dough should turn out to be a delicate texture, without flour lumps, with small bubbles on the surface.
5. If the dough came out watery, add a little more flour.
6. Put aside the dough to the side, we will start preparing the filling.
7. We shift the slightly rested dough onto a floured tabletop, roll it out with a thinnest layer no more than 2-3 mm thick.
8. Cut circles in the reservoir of the desired diameter.
9. Put the prepared stuffing on a half circle, cover the circle with the other side, carefully pinch the edges.
10. Heat the oil in the pan. There should be a lot of it so that it covers at least half the pasties.
11. Put the pasties in butter, fry on both sides until golden brown.
Recipe 2. Crispy pasties on kefir and water
• a glass of water and kefir;
• 50 ml of sunflower oil + cooking oil;
• 4 cups flour;
• half a teaspoon of sugar and salt.
How to cook:
1. Pour water into a saucepan, pour in sugar and salt, pour in two or three spoons of sunflower oil.
2. Bring the mixture to a boil, remove the pan from the heat.
3. Enter about half a cup of flour into boiling water in small portions, stir thoroughly.
4. Cool the flour mixture, break an egg into it, pour in kefir. Stir.
5. Enter the sifted flour, knead elastic dough. 6. Cover the dough with a towel and prepare the filling.
7. As soon as the filling is ready, roll out the “rested” dough with a layer, cut out with the help of a saucer circles.
8. We spread the filling, we pinch the edges, for reliability we fix the edges, pressing with a fork.
9. Fry in warm oil on both sides.
Recipe 3. Chebureks on kefir and ryazhenka
• half a cup of kefir;
• half a cup of ryazhenka;
• three glasses of flour;
• two pinches of salt;
• one third teaspoon of soda.
How to cook:
1. Mix ryazhenka with kefir in one large bowl.
2. Pour soda into kefir mass, mix, insist 5 minutes.
3. Add the egg, a couple of pinches of salt. Beat with a whisk or mixer at low speed.
4. Pour small portions of flour, sifting it through a strainer.
5. Knead soft, elastic dough.
6. We lay out the blank on a floured table, form a sausage.
7. Cut the sausage into small pieces, roll out each part into a thin round cake.
8. Spread the filling on half cakes, fasten the edges.
9. Fry in hot oil until crunchy golden brown.
Recipe 4. Chebureks on kefir with the addition of spinach
• 200 ml of kefir;
• one egg;
• three and a half cups of flour;
• a teaspoon of salt;
• stuffing (meat is best).
How to cook:
1. Pour kefir in a bowl. Mix it with salt and egg.
2. We wash the spinach, first fold it into a colander, and after the water has drained, put the spinach on a dry, clean towel and dry it completely. After grinding in a blender.
3. Pour chopped spinach into kefir mass, mix.
4. Quietly introduce flour into an unusual dough. Stir especially carefully so that not a single flour lump remains.
5. Wrap the dough in the film and set aside for 30 minutes.
6. We roll a little bit of the pasty dough, cut out circles, sculpt the pasties in the usual way.
7. Fry chebureks on kefir in the standard way: we spread them in hot oil, fry to a blush on one side, then turn over and fry on the other.
Recipe 5. Festive, bright pasties on kefir
• 220 ml of kefir;
• 100 ml of carrot juice;
• four glasses of flour;
• vegetable or meat stuffing;
How to cook:
1. First of all, prepare carrot juice in any convenient way, it should be fresh.
2. Mix carrot juice with kefir.
3. Add salt and egg to the resulting mass, mix.
4. Pouring a little flour in a spoon, knead a rather steep dough.
5. Cover the dough with a towel and set aside while making the filling to the side.
6. Roll out the carrot-kefir billet with the thinnest layer, cut flat cakes.
7. Sculpt pasties, laying out your favorite stuffing.
8. Fry from both sides on carefully heated oil.
Recipe 6. Chebureks on yogurt without eggs with vodka
• meat or cheese filling;
• 500 grams of flour;
• 150 ml of kefir;
• 50 ml of vodka;
How to cook:
1. Kefir is slightly heated, mixed with salt and vodka.
2. Pour two or three times sifted flour, knead elastic, soft dough.
3. Split the dough into small rounds, roll each ball into a thin flat cake.
4. Put the pre-cooked stuffing on the half of the rolled flat cake, cover with the second half of the dough.
5. Carefully fasten the edges.
6. Fry pasties on kefir on hot oil or fat on both sides to a delicious ruddy color.
Chebureks on kefir - tricks and useful tips
• In the pastry dough never add yeast, the highlight of this dish is not only in the filling, but also in the thinnest, unleavened dough.
• Chefurek dough on kefir can be made with or without eggs. If you still decide to add them when kneading, it is better not to use more than specified in the recipe, otherwise the dough will turn out harsh and like rubber.
• Be sure to stock up more flour than indicated in the recipe. The fact is that you will need it when rolling, and flour can be of different grades, quality, grinding, and you may need a little more or less flour for the desired consistency. • Chebureks on kefir always turn out tasty, the dough is pimply and tender, but it does not hurt to boil the products a couple of times with boiling oil during which they are fried.
• By adding literally one or two teaspoons of sugar to the dough, you will achieve a beautiful golden brown crust. You should not overdo it, the dough will quickly roast, and the filling will remain damp, of course, if it was not already pre-prepared.
• Chebureks will turn out beautiful and appetizing, if their edges are not easy to pinch, but to shape the forks with teeth, slightly pressing on the joined edges.
• Fry chebureks on kefir must be on a well-heated oil.
• Beautiful, ruddy pasties can make the way of cooking: roasting is not in a pan, but in a fryer.
• When roasting chebureks be careful, the oil is very hot and can spatter and burn you. Turn the product over, making sure your hands are completely dry.
• Be sure to put chebureks on paper napkins after roasting, they will absorb excess oil.
• To make pasties on kefir especially tasty and juicy, do not forget to add broth, water, sour cream, milk (depending on the type of filling) to the filling.
• If the ready chebureks have already made the dough hard — don't worry. Put the products in a pan in a pan and cover with a lid. Literally after 10-15 minutes of standing, he will become limp and tender.