Belyash - leaky pie!
Although it is not quite so.
Often you can find closed belyashi without holes, having the appearance of a regular pie, but only a round shape.
And sometimes even not quite round.
But no matter how the blanks are blinded, the belyashes do not become less loved or tasty.
Indulge fragrant belyashikami?
Belyashi with meat in a pan - general principles of cooking
A classic whitish dough is made with yeast. It requires a warm rest for several hours. But recipes for kefir with soda, from which you can cook products almost immediately, are becoming more and more popular. Although it is desirable for him to stand for a bit so that the flour swelled and elasticity appeared.
For the filling used minced meat with onions and spices. Sometimes other vegetables and mushrooms are added to it. If the meat is too lean, for example, beef, then you can put fat or just fat.
Form belyashi with a hole or closed. If the product is with a window, then it is very important to put it in hot oil and with the hole down when frying. Do not be afraid, the filling will not fall out. But if you first fry the closed part, and then the side with the window, then a large amount of juice will provoke a hissing and spattering of oil.
Recipe 1: Belyashi with meat in a pan of regular yeast dough
Recipe tasty and ruddy white meat with meat in a griddle, which is familiar to many housewives. Standard and time-tested dough on yeast and water. The filling is prepared from two types of meat.
• 250 grams of beef;
• 250 grams of pork;
• 300 grams of onions;
• 300 grams of water;
• 1.5 tsp. dry yeast;
• 50 grams of oil;
• spoon of sugar;
1. We get the dough. To do this, dissolve sugar in warmed-up water, add yeast, salt, egg, add flour and butter. Make soft but not liquid dough. Cover and keep warm until the second lift. 2. While preparing the dough, we are doing minced meat. We twist both types of meat. Pieces are prewash, dry.
3. Immediately twist the peeled onions, salt, pepper, mix well.
4. We divide the dough that came up the second time into 100 grams pieces. Round and leave on the table for 5 minutes.
5. Flatten each piece into a thin cake, put mince in the center and pinch the edges, leaving a small window in the center of about three centimeters.
6. Heat the oil in a skillet, lay it on the window with a window down and fry it. Then we turn over and flush from the second side. And you're done!
Recipe 2: Belyashi with meat in a pan of yeast dough on milk
Recipe for homemade whites with meat in a skillet, which are prepared from a very gentle and airy dough on milk. It can also be used for fried and baked pies with different fillings.
• 200 ml of milk;
• 100 ml of water;
• 8 grams of yeast (dry);
• 1 tsp. Sahara;
• flour (how much it will take);
• 1 tsp. salts;
• 80 grams of plums. oils.
• 0.5 kg of mixed minced meat;
• 1 onion;
• 150 grams of cream;
• 1 clove of garlic.
1. Dilute milk with boiling water (water is normal in the recipe). Add the yeast with sugar, leave for twenty minutes.
2. Melt the butter and cool. Beat egg with salt. Pour into the yeast mass first egg, then butter. Add flour, knead the dough. Cover with a napkin, remove to a warm place for two hours.
3. Put minced onion, minced garlic in minced meat, season with spices and pour in cream. Stir well.
4. We take out our magnificent dough, divide into pieces, sculpt belyashi. According to this recipe, they can be done both closed and open.
5. Fry in a pan until cooked and serve until they are hot.
Recipe 3: Belyashi with meat in a frying pan “Lazy”
A simplified version of whitewash with meat in a frying pan, which are prepared from batter. This recipe can be a real salvation for housewives who do not have a lot of free time, and there is a desire to feed the family tasty. Ingredients
• 500 ml of kefir;
• 1 tsp. Sahara;
• 300 grams of flour;
• 0.5 tsp. soda;
• 3 eggs;
• 300 grams of minced meat;
• 1 onion.
1. Immediately chop the onion. Put it in the pan and fry with a spoon of oil until transparent.
2. Mix onions with raw minced meat. A lot of seasoned with spices.
3. For the test, beat the eggs with salt, put the sugar, kefir and soda in it quenched, stir. At the very least, add flour. The dough should turn out like pancakes.
4. Now, right in the dough, add the prepared stuffing, stir.
5. Pour into a pan half a centimeter of oil, heat.
6. Fry the usual pancakes on both sides. More precisely, not quite ordinary, We have the same lazy belyashi!
Recipe 4: Tatar belyashi with meat in a frying pan or “Peremiachi” (without yeast)
Recipe is very interesting whitish dough without yeast. It will require mineral water with gas and kefir. Instead, you can take ryazhenka, yogurt, yeast.
• 0.7 kg of mixed meat;
• 2 onions;
• some salt.
• 200 ml of kefir;
• 200 ml of mineral water;
• 1 tsp. soda;
• 4 eggs;
• 6 glasses of flour;
• 3 spoons of butter + for roasting.
1. In kefir we extinguish soda and while we leave. Beat the eggs with salt, add mineral water, then kefir mixture. Stir and add flour. When kneading dough, pour in three spoons of oil. You can use melted margarine. We forget about the dough for 15 minutes. This time is enough to cook the stuffing.
2. In the twisted minced add chopped onion, put spices, stir.
3. Divide the dough into pieces, the size of which should be with a small apple.
4. From each bun, roll out a thin cake. To make the dough not sticky, sprinkle it and flour with a rolling pin.
5. Put a tablespoon of minced meat in the center of the tortilla, gather the edges together, forming a window in the center.
6. Fry Tatar belyashi in the usual way in hot fat.
Recipe 5: Belyashi with meat and potatoes in a frying pan
An economical recipe for white meat, for which you will need mashed potatoes. If it is left after lunch, then you can not cook a new one, but use it. The dough is kneaded with kefir with butter, but you can use any other. Ingredients
• 0.25 kg of butter (or margarine);
• 380 ml of kefir;
• 1 tsp. soda;
• 800 grams of flour;
For the filling:
• 500 grams of meat;
• 120 grams of fat;
• 200 grams of mashed potatoes;
• 2 onions;
• 1 clove garlic;
• a little ground pepper;
• dried dill and salt.
1. Put the flour in a sieve and sift directly on the table. Add soft butter or margarine and rub it well with your hands. If the oil is solid, you can chop with a knife. Making a slide with a recess.
2. In kefir diluted salt and quench soda. Pour into the flour mixture and knead the dough. Perhaps, flour will need a little more if kefir was liquid. Let stand for 15 minutes.
3. Grind the meat with lard, peeled garlic cloves and onions. Skin with fat better to remove. Add to them the mashed potatoes, spices and mix.
4. Divide our dough into balls, roll into thin cakes, fill and pinch the edges. These belyashi can be done both open and closed.
5. Fry in a skillet until cooked. But from the same dough, you can cook baked in the oven belyashi, also turns out delicious.
Recipe 6: Belyashi with meat and mushrooms in a frying pan
Adding mushrooms to the stuffing for whites makes the products incredibly fragrant and unusual. This technique can be used to save meat or simply to add flavor. Use any yeast dough, you can prepare for one of the recipes above. Whites in this recipe is best done closed, since the filling is very juicy and the oil will fire.
• 1 kg of dough;
• 300 grams of meat;
• 200 grams of onions;
• 250 grams of mushrooms;
• 2 tablespoons sour cream;
1. Wash the mushrooms, remove all unnecessary. If they are forest, then it is advisable to boil in boiling water for 15 minutes. Then cut into cubes.
2. Also cut the peeled onions. Fry it with butter in a skillet to transparency, put the mushrooms, fry for about 5 minutes and add the sour cream. Stew under the lid until soft.
3. We twist the meat in the stuffing and mix with ostuzhennymi mushrooms. We fill the filling with spices. 4. Divide the dough into pieces and roll a bun out of each one. We give to lie down a few minutes so that it is weak Roll out into a thin cake.
5. Put the stuffing and collect the edges together. Flatten in the palm of your hand and fry in oil.
Belyashi with meat in a pan - useful tips and tricks
• In order to fry whiteness in the room there was less smoke and burning, the dough should be cut not with flour, but with vegetable oil.
• There will be a beautiful blush on the belyas if you put a spoonful of sugar in the dough. If this is not done, then the color of the finished products will be with a gray tint, even if they are well roasted.
• Minced beef meat will be more tender if you add a little cream or sour cream.
• Not enough meat for the filling? Put more onions. You can add a little raw cabbage, grated small potatoes. But it is better not to dilute the filling for whitish cereals, especially rice, as is found in many recipes. It will become much drier and pull out all the juices from the meat.
• Belyashi will be more delicious if you mix several types of fat during frying. Or at least add a spoonful of butter or ghee to vegetable oil.
• The amount of flour specified in the recipe and in fact used is not always the same. The difference is due to the density and fat content of the products used in the dough. Yes, and the humidity of the flour is different. Therefore, if the dough turned out liquid, then feel free to add more flour.