Cream “Ice Cream” is an ideal layer for any cakes. Delicate filling with creamy taste will decorate even the most modest cake layer, make it juicy, tender, give an amazing taste. Hit the ice cream?
Cream “Sundae” for cake - general principles of preparation
Creams with the taste of ice cream are prepared in different ways. Often the basis is custard with different additives. Whipped cream gives a special pomp and effect of melted ice cream. There are recipes with cream cheeses, sour cream, condensed milk. Sometimes for density add dissolved gelatin to the cream.
Basic cooking rules:
• Cream. Most often, they need to be whipped to strong peaks, so you need to choose the most fresh product with a fat content of 30-33%. It is also important in the process not to interrupt the mass, since natural cow cream may experience detachment. If vegetable cream is used for whipping, then this does not happen to them.
• Sugar. Used sand or powder, it all depends on the recipe. It is advisable to adhere to the dosages specified in the recipe, since sugar affects the consistency of the cream.
• Milk. Usually used for brewing flour. Fatness does not matter, you can use diluted dry concentrate or condensed milk.
• Butter. Smoothes the taste, makes the cream softer, softer, more airy. Usually, the butter is whipped separately, then combined with the rest of the ingredients. To succeed, the oil must be softened.
For fragrance, vanillin is usually added to the cream. But this is not the rule. In the ice cream you can add zest, liqueurs, coffee, cocoa or melted chocolate.
Air cream “Sundae” for cake
Variant of cream Ice cream for cakes, which has the taste of classic melted ice cream. It can be used for any cakes, ideally combined with vanilla biscuit. Starch is used potato, but you can take and corn.
Ingredients • 2 tbsp. milk;
• 1 tbsp. Sahara;
• 2 tablespoons of flour;
• 1 scoop of starch;
• 0.11 kg of oil;
• 160 ml of cream;
• vanilla bag.
1. Pour sugar into the pan. Add to it the starch with flour and mix well, so that the process does not form lumps.
2. Dilute sugar with milk, stir it. We send the future cream on the stove, begin to heat up. Far from the saucepan do not move away, stirring regularly. In the end we interfere continuously. As soon as the mass begins to thicken and boil, you must immediately remove from heat. Leave at room temperature until cool.
3. Whip the cream until fluffy foam.
4. Separately whip butter, which should be softened.
5. Now you need to combine all the ingredients of the cream. Immerse the mixer in choux milk, in small portions enter the butter, beat well, add the vanilla.
6. At the very end, we introduce whipped cream. It is not necessary to mix the cream with them for a long time in order to preserve the airiness, the effect of melted ice cream.
7. Use the cream immediately to lubricate the cake or first withstand 2-3 hours in the refrigerator, the mass will become thicker.
Cream “Sundae” for a cake with yolks
Option saturated cream with the addition of egg yolks. Starch is used corn, but it can be replaced by potato. Cream fat not less than 33%.
• 1.5 liters. starch;
• 130 g of sugar;
• 250 ml of cream;
• vanilla sugar;
• 280 ml of milk;
• 110 g of oil;
• 4 yolks.
1. Separate the yolks. Put in a bowl, add cornstarch and sugar to them, whisk well.
2. Separately boil cow's milk, remove from heat.
3. Introduce a thin stream of hot milk, while continuously stirring with a whisk, so that the egg does not boil.
4. Put the mixture on the stove, boil with the eggs almost to a boil. Remove from heat as soon as the sides begin to move away from the walls of the pan. Cool the cream.
5. Beat the butter.
6. Separately whip fat cream.
7. Combine all the ingredients of the cream. So that the mass does not peel off, and lumps do not form, first add a spoonful of custard to the butter, at the very end put whipped cream. 8. Fill the cream with vanilla sugar or use a similar essence.
Cream “Sundae” for Mascarpone Cake
A chic version of the cream “Sundae”, which will be a wonderful addition to any dessert and not just a cake. At the same time, the cream is prepared very simply and quickly, to make it possible even for a child.
• 80 g of powdered sugar;
• 220 g of cream;
• 220 g mascarpone;
1. Pour the cream into a bowl, whisk until dense peaks. It is important not to overdo it, because the cream can curl up, the water will drain. We set aside.
2. In another bowl, beat mascarpone cheese and icing sugar. It is not necessary to do this for long, it is enough just to achieve uniformity Here we add vanilla.
3. Now we connect both masses. Stir the blade with light movements from the bottom up. It is not necessary to shake up the cream for a long time, otherwise the cream of cream will settle, the mass will become dense, more liquid.
4. Use the cream immediately. It is better not to hold it in the refrigerator and cook it directly before cooking cakes, especially the whole process takes no more than ten minutes.
Cream “Sundae” for cake on sour cream
This recipe is different from many similar custards. Milk is usually used as a base, but sour cream is used here. Choose a fatty product of at least 25%.
• 600 g sour cream;
• 280 g of oil;
• 3 eggs;
• 4 tablespoons flour;
• 250 g of sugar;
• vanilla, slightly grated zest.
1. Put sour cream in a bowl, add eggs and sugar to it, pour vanilla with flour. Take the mixer and beat well for a couple of minutes. Pour a little lemon zest, but you can without it.
2. Put the saucepan in the water bath. Cook the cream until thick, stirring constantly, so that the eggs do not clutch with independent pieces.
3. Let cool brewed sour cream.
4. The oil should be softened, so take it out to heat in advance. Beat with a mixer for 5-7 minutes. The mass should become light, slightly increase in volume.
5. In the process of beating into the butter, add a spoonful of brewed, but cooled cream. Ice cream is ready!
Cream “Sundae” for cake with gelatin
The option of a thicker cream with the taste of ice cream, which definitely will not leave the cake without our desire. Gelatin is used ordinary powder. If it is necessary to replace with leaves, the quantity is calculated according to the data on the package.
• 1.5 tsp. gelatin;
• 3 spoons of condensed milk;
• 2 glasses of cream;
• 45 ml of water;
• 150 g of powdered sugar;
1. Immediately you need to fill the gelatin with prescription water, it should not be warm. Otherwise, clots will immediately appear, the grains will not disperse.
2. Cream whipped with powdered sugar to a fluffy mass, introduce vanillin. Or we use flavoring with taste “Ice cream”.
3. Loose gelatin is heated. You can simply put in a microwave for a few seconds or reheat in a water bath. We try not to overheat the mass, just bring to dissolve all clots.
4. Add a thin stream of gelatin to the cream, simultaneously beat the mixture with a mixer.
5. Add condensed milk, beat for a few seconds. Turn off.
6. Cream use immediately. It should not be stored in the refrigerator, because after cooling it will become more dense, the curls will take the final form.
Cream “Sundae” for cake with strawberries and mascarpone
Another version of the cream with the taste of ice cream for cakes. Instead of mascarpone, you can use another similar cheese. Tasty with Almette, you can search for more affordable counterparts. Fresh strawberries are used, the same way you can take strawberries, raspberries.
• 200 ml of cream;
• 200 g mascarpone or other cheese;
• 150 g of strawberries;
• 1 pinch of vanilla;
• 120 g of oil;
• 170 g of powder;
• 1 tsp. starch.
1. We sort out, we wash berries of strawberry, we crush to gruel. You can wipe through a sieve or beat with a blender. It should turn out 150 g puree. Mix it with a teaspoon of starch.
2. We warm up strawberry puree in a water bath until thickening, you get a kind of jelly.
3. Soften the butter, beat for 5 minutes, gradually add the cooled strawberry puree, then add cream cheese in small portions. Mix well, do not beat for a long time. 4. Pour the cream into a clean bowl, the mixer beaters also need to be washed. Beat until soft peaks.
5. Gradually add icing sugar and vanilla to the cream. Beat until smooth.
6. Now we need to combine both masses, gently mix them with a spatula, the filling cream is ready!
Cream “Sundae” for cake - useful tips and tricks
• To whip the cream quickly and easily, use a clean and dry bowl. Both the dishes and the product must be chilled.
• Do not use a blender for whipping cream. Only a mixer or a hand whisk will do.
• If the cream does not make, then instead of sugar, it is better to use powder. It dissolves faster, the grains will not crackle on the teeth, the mass will be smoother and airy.
• Do not try to soften the butter in a hot battery, in a microwave or in a water bath. Nothing good will come of it, the cream will be with grains, it will flow. It is better to rub the oil or finely chop with a knife, leave at room temperature for 50-60 minutes.
• If you can not buy fat sour cream for the cake, you can weigh the usual. To do this, the product is placed in a bag of 6-8 layers of gauze, hung for a while. Excess serum will drain.
• In order for the butter to keep up with the rest of the cream, you need to add the ingredients in it in small portions, whipping carefully after each addition.